Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate brands portuguse detective a disgrace!!!!/The Telegraph

2 posters

Go down

Kate brands portuguse detective a disgrace!!!!/The Telegraph Empty Kate brands portuguse detective a disgrace!!!!/The Telegraph

Post by clairesy Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:25 am

By Aislinn Simpson
Last Updated: 2:15PM BST 05 Sep 2008

Mrs McCann made the comment about Goncalo Amaral in an interview with the Portuguese newspaper Expresso.

It is one of the first times she has spoken publicly since she was cleared as a suspect in Madeleine's disappearance.

While Kate and Gerry McCann remained arguidos, or suspects, they declined to criticise the Portuguese police too openly for fear the limited contact they had with them would shut down.

Mr Amaral was sacked from the inquiry in October by the head of Portugal's police after he accused the UK police of being led by the McCanns.

After the case was officially closed, the couple said they would consider legal action against the police if they were shown to have been negligent in their investigation.

Madeleine disappeared from her parents' rented holiday apartment in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007, shortly before her fourth birthday.

Mr Amaral has since published a book about the case, A Verdade da Mentira (The Truth About The Lies), which has become a best-seller in Portugal.

In the interview, published on Saturday, Mrs McCann, 40, was asked what she thinks of Amaral and his book. She replied: "It's a disgrace."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/2688029/Madeleine-McCanns-mother-brands-Portuguese-detective-a-disgrace.html

++++++++++++

And your not alone with that comment kate...millions agree with you.I for one am 100% behind you.

I like the way they didnt say anything before their arguido statuses were lifted for fear of losing all little contact they had with them over the investigation.
Great work as always from them.IMO the Mccanns have fought through everything in this case to find madeleine.
Some people criticise them but you can always trust them.. their intuition... and desisions. After all heybare her parents!
This report is an example.So while we were all saying that they shouldn't be trusting the pj etc..its seems they were already one step ahead of us yer? And they knew from long time ago...that the pj were corrupt and not finding madeleine but instead trying to incriminate them .

I wish them all the luck in the world finding madeleine. Madeleine is their little girl and nothing will get passed them...even the cops.Good on them I say.

Kate especially seems to have suffered a great deal without madeleine.Its evident in her appearance even. I cant wait until the day she is able to hold madeleine again. And i hope she doesn't have to wait to long.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Kate brands portuguse detective a disgrace!!!!/The Telegraph Empty Clairesy

Post by christabel Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:35 am

Also on Sky
McCanns In Portuguese Interview

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Madeleine-McCann-Kate-And-Gerry-Give-First-Interview-Since-Arguido-Status-Lifted-In-Portugal/Article/200809115093944

Kate was more polite than I would be.
I can't wait to see this LardyBoy get whats coming to him.
I hope the stairs are slippy!
Ididn'tdoit
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Kate brands portuguse detective a disgrace!!!!/The Telegraph Empty Re: Kate brands portuguse detective a disgrace!!!!/The Telegraph

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:42 am

christabel wrote:Also on Sky
McCanns In Portuguese Interview

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Madeleine-McCann-Kate-And-Gerry-Give-First-Interview-Since-Arguido-Status-Lifted-In-Portugal/Article/200809115093944

Kate was more polite than I would be.
I can't wait to see this LardyBoy get whats coming to him.
I hope the stairs are slippy!
Ididn'tdoit

Nice one Christabel highfive highfive highfive

I would love to hear Kate give her off the record view of that joke of a bunch of detectives. They are as effective as a chocolate fireguard - so very very tragic.

Back to top Go down

Kate brands portuguse detective a disgrace!!!!/The Telegraph Empty Re: Kate brands portuguse detective a disgrace!!!!/The Telegraph

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down