Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snatched by peadophile ring?????Hope not/TELEGRAPH

4 posters

Go down

Snatched by peadophile ring?????Hope not/TELEGRAPH Empty Snatched by peadophile ring?????Hope not/TELEGRAPH

Post by clairesy Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:01 am

Madeleine McCann 'was snatched by paedophile ring to order'
British police were told that Madeleine McCann was snatched by an international paedophile ring which photographed her three days before she vanished, police files have disclosed.

By Caroline Gammell in Portimao
Last Updated: 9:26PM BST 06 Aug 2008

According to an email sent by the Metropolitan Police a child abduction ring based in Belgium placed an order for a "young girl".

Three-year-old Madeleine was spotted while on holiday in Portugal by someone connected to the gang who took a picture of her.

The photograph was sent back to Belgium where the paedophile ring agreed that she should be abducted, the email states.

Three days later on May 3rd last year Madeleine was taken from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in the Algarve while her parents ate at a nearby restaurant.

The astonishing revelation supports Kate and Gerry McCann's long-held theory that their eldest child may have been taken by a child smuggling ring.

The email, sent by an intelligence officer on the Met's vice squad on March 4 this year to counterparts in the Portuguese and Leicestershire police, marks a significant development in the case of the missing girl.

Just last month Portuguese police closed their investigation and cleared the McCanns of any involvement in their daughter's disappearance.

The email was revealed for the first time in police files made public this week.

The Met Police were tipped by an anonymous source, the files showed.

Met officer John Shord wrote the email to Leicestershire Police on March 4 which was passed on to Operation Task – the British end of the investigation into Madeleine McCann.

It said: "Intelligence suggests that a paedophile ring in Belgium made an order for a young girl three days before Madeleine McCann was taken.

"Somebody connected to this group saw Maddie, took a photograph of her and sent it to Belgium. The purchaser agreed that the girl was suitable and Maddie was taken."

DC John Hughes, from Leicestershire Police, forwarded the email to the Policia Judiciaria (PJ) at Portimao in the Algarve on April 21, the files showed.

The next day the email was sent to Ricardo Paiva, one of the three Portuguese police officers leading the investigation.

On April 28, Portuguese police faxed the information to Interpol in Lisbon and asked them to investigate it as a matter of urgency.

Interpol replied on May 23, passing on all information gathered from its bureaus in London, Brussels, Germay and Finland.

On May 27, Interpol in Lisbon sent an urgent fax to Portuguese police asking for more information, but an undated return fax told them they had all the information that there was.

The email emerged in volume 14, appendix five, of the vast Portuguese police dossier into the closed investigation which was released to the public on Monday.

Paulo Rebelo, the head of the police investigation into Madeleine, ordered that the information be placed in the case file.

The inquiry was then shelved on July 21, less than two months after Interpol was told there was no further information about the paedophile ring.

Belgium has featured in the case already. There was an alleged sighting last August in Tongeren on the Dutch Belgian border but it was later ruled out.

The country was at the centre of one of the most notorious paedophile investigations of recent years which saw Marc Dutroux jailed for life in 2004 after being convicted of kidnapping, raping and murdering young girls.

He was found guilty of kidnapping and raping six girls, killing two of them and causing the deaths of two others. The case surrounding Dutroux, 47, an unemployed electrician and a convicted paedophile, shocked Europe in the mid-1990s.

Mr and Mrs McCann, from Rothley in Leicestershire, have spent the last 15 months trying to find their daughter who disappeared from her family's apartment in Praia da Luz last May.

For 10 months the couple had to battle to clear their own names of suspicion after they were named as suspects.

Only now, is a picture emerging of what may have happened.

It destroys the PJ's theory that the couple accidentally killed Madeleine and then tried to dispose of her body.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/2512536/Madeleine-McCann-was-snatched-by-paedophile-ring-to-order.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well the email was sent march the 4th this year???I haven't heared anything about this but I hope and prey she wasn't taken by such twisted evil people.
Im not sure what to say about this.Ive only just found it.But all the dates are from this year suggesting this is a fairly new development in the case. Any person willing to touch a kid in my eyes isn't worth the breath god gave them at birth.Enough from me.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp Title Amended For Easier Reference)
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Snatched by peadophile ring?????Hope not/TELEGRAPH Empty Clairesy

Post by dianeh Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:57 am

This was always a possibility and imo a very strong one.

Madeleine was targeted and abducted. But it doesnt have to have been for a paedophile ring, it could be for adoption.

I dont like to think of Madeleine being abused, but if she is, wishing it wasnt happening wont help her. Only action will help, and that is what is needed.

On another thread, I made a comment about Rebelo. His inclusion of the email concerning the Belgium paedophile ring supports what i have said. He has gathered the info together for the case to continue. I wonder though how much went missing or didnt get written down, or included in the case file, when fat boy was running the case.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Snatched by peadophile ring?????Hope not/TELEGRAPH Empty Re: Snatched by peadophile ring?????Hope not/TELEGRAPH

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:51 am

This has always been my worst fears, I know we do need to be realistic but at the sametime I just hope, pray, one of these possible sightings turns out to be significant, because hopefully with the mass publicity it means Madeleine never got passed on to the people that "ordered" her. I know I may be clutching at straws but I cannot face the other.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Snatched by peadophile ring?????Hope not/TELEGRAPH Empty Re: Snatched by peadophile ring?????Hope not/TELEGRAPH

Post by clairesy Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:32 am

You know something. How can i put this ..urmmmm.............i once said something that to be honest i think of now, and I realise just how stupid i was for saying it......and i always think about that now and wonder why on earth I said such a bizarre thing.
I had been talking about the possibility that madeleine was with a peadophile ring and i said that if indeed she was caught up with these evil people that they are........... and that she wasn't going to be found soon...then maybe be it would be better for her to have been in a better place sooner rather than later.
I think it was Marilyn that came forward on sky blogs and(not nastily) pointed out that even though being in a terrible position might be hard to stomach and terribly painful to live with...she would (when she is found) be able to get help and bounce back from all that...and then live a normal happy life. Even being shoved into the most horrendous situation should not be thought of as worse than death .........as nothing is more final than death.Thats something we cannot bounce back from.

I have always rememberd her saying that and have since never suggested that anybody would be better off dead than have to live with the prospect of being in this situation. Infact I don't even know why i said it to begin with?? Quite a bizarre thing for one to say and Im baffled by my own reasoning for saying it to begin with. I suppose i had imagine madeleine in this situation and when it made me feel the way it did I imagined a better place...or what I thought might be a better place.When in actual fact I havdn't really thought about the alternative situation at all..

Hmmm not sure if im making sense as I have rambled a little. But I certainly don't want to ever come across as a person who would insult something like this by suggesting the victim would be better off dead. I think that would be a devastating way to perceive this kind of sick twisted crime,especially given that most people who have been caught in the hands of a sicko would probably have enough mixed feelings about that, without being seen as better off dead.....I know I have a friend who once got caught up with a sicko...she certainly doesn't feel she would be better of dead. So...i don't know why i suggested such a odd thing.Hopefully madeleine will be found and no matter where she as been for the last 15 months or what she as had to endure she will somehow find a way to live a somewhat normal happy life.Thats my wish for her..because like Marilyn said...nothing is more final than death. Madeleine as a whole lot of living to do, and whole lot of loving to give...and huge group of friends and family around her..waiting for her to come home. She can do that regardless of her past...she cant do it if shes dead though.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:35 am

I have to say that this has been upsetting me all day. I cannot bear thinking about it and have tried to push it out of my head.
I know this is going to sound crazy, but I think this did happen, but I still think that Madeleine is in Praia da Luz, or on the outskirts.

I have to say this too, just what the hell were the British police doing hanging onto this information for 6 weeks? It beggars belief, this is Leicestershire police, I think they have a communication problem there that needs sorting out-fast! I am so angry. If this turns out to be true, then there must be an inquiry as to why this happened because this is not an isolated incident.
I just do not understand why they did not follow this up themselves, they could have done so why leave it to the bungling PJ?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Snatched by peadophile ring?????Hope not/TELEGRAPH Empty Re: Snatched by peadophile ring?????Hope not.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:10 am

Clairesy, Madeleine is only four years old. If she has been snatched by a peadophile ring I dread to think what she has been submitted to. I doubt if she would ever get over it. She has been gone over 14 months now...so that would mean 14 months of pure hell. It would warp not only her little body...but her mind too. I hope and pray this was not her fate! But if it was...then I tend to agree with your original thoughts. No child should have to go through that kind of torture.

Back to top Go down

Snatched by peadophile ring?????Hope not/TELEGRAPH Empty I will say this again

Post by dianeh Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:58 am

It doesnt matter what we think, it only matters where she is and that she must be found, if she is in danger.

And I tend to agree with Clairesy that someone who has been through abuse, or rape, or someother traumatic event, will recover if they are properly counselled and have loving family to support them. They are not better off dead. Some people never recover and have various problems from drug abuse to suicidal tendencies and mental problems.

Recovery doesnt mean that the events have not left some mark on their life, because of course they could. But Madeleine is ONLY five and she would have a good chance of recovery if she is found while still very young.

I wonder what other survivors would think of being told they would be better off dead. If dead, there is no more life, no chance of life, no more family, no more potential, no chance to heal. They still have all these things if saved and loved and nurtured and counselled.

I dont like to think of Madeleine or any child anywhere being in such a situation, it is very upsetting, but I wont deny the possibility simply because I dont like it and dont want it to be true. I would much rather try to help to get them out of that situation, and have just recently made a donation to one of the many foundations that fight child abuse in this country. Maybe I can help just a little bit.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:19 am

dianeh wrote:It doesnt matter what we think, it only matters where she is and that she must be found, if she is in danger.

And I tend to agree with Clairesy that someone who has been through abuse, or rape, or someother traumatic event, will recover if they are properly counselled and have loving family to support them. They are not better off dead. Some people never recover and have various problems from drug abuse to suicidal tendencies and mental problems.

Recovery doesnt mean that the events have not left some mark on their life, because of course they could. But Madeleine is ONLY five and she would have a good chance of recovery if she is found while still very young.

I wonder what other survivors would think of being told they would be better off dead. If dead, there is no more life, no chance of life, no more family, no more potential, no chance to heal. They still have all these things if saved and loved and nurtured and counselled.

I dont like to think of Madeleine or any child anywhere being in such a situation, it is very upsetting, but I wont deny the possibility simply because I dont like it and dont want it to be true. I would much rather try to help to get them out of that situation, and have just recently made a donation to one of the many foundations that fight child abuse in this country. Maybe I can help just a little bit.

Thank you Diane. My point to...however you said it much much better than me. None of us want this to be a reality for madeleine...but unfortunately this reality it is a possibility.If it is then its extremely important to get to her fast.all this time away would probably have caused her a certain degree of emotional problems regardless of her situation........ be it in danger, or be it with a loving family...but if she is in this kind of hell hole then i would say she can be saved, brought home, and hopefully with help, regain some kind of emotional stability.Her life will be just as worth living after this ordeal as it would be before it.
And your right Diane...others who have also been here wouldn't want to be told they were better off dead either.

And Thats a brilliant thing to do...giving a donation to one of the charities set up to stop abuse.Well done to you. I will prey for Madeleine tonight..and i will prey that she isn't caught up with this, if she is I will prey her hurt as been minimal and that she is found soon and saved from any further torment.

I do feel however that there is a strong possibility she isn't even in that neck of the woods.Somethings been bugging me about the way these strong leads have been flippantly released into the worlds media possibly putting her at greater risk???. Im wondering if they have bigger fish to catch in another area?Where they think she really is.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Snatched by peadophile ring?????Hope not/TELEGRAPH Empty Clairesy

Post by dianeh Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:39 am

I dont even consider these as strong leads. There have no more strength to them than the other leads, and worse, since they were already known to the police and came to nothing. Its just that we have only just heard them.

Something just isnt right about the Belgium leads. Like the drugged kid on the train and the red haired kid in Amsterdam. Doesnt get my hopes up at all. Even the so called paedophile ring. I could have get that info from the 3A's or even from our own site, when we were discussing that we beleive Madeleine was targeted.

But it could be that releasing this info is letting some real work be done behind the scenes. At least that is what I am praying for. And of course that Madeleine is found soon and returned to her mummy and daddy.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down