Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murat seen photographing another 3 year old blond child!/Discovered On Joan Morais Forum

2 posters

Go down

Murat seen photographing another 3 year old blond child!/Discovered On Joan Morais Forum Empty Murat seen photographing another 3 year old blond child!/Discovered On Joan Morais Forum

Post by clairesy Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:38 am

Please note the following is from joana morias site so she as made it appear kate is out to get murat in this report.However i think the information she as posted is actually gobsmacking.
Minxy and I have been reading this report and have agreed it should be posted in private for obvious reasons.However from reading this it seems kate as every right to question murat. We feel like screaming ourselves..and it isn't even our daughters. Seems theres a lot of urrrm unseen reports and info about this case.No wonder Madeleine's poor parents are soo frustrated with the pj. I have highlighted the part about Murat photographing another child in red. The subject is also posted on brians dreams.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kate’s notebooks – McCanns and friends against Anglo-Portuguese

Madeleine McCann’s mother engaged in collecting indicia that would lead to the accusation of the Anglo-Portuguese [man] over the little girl’s disappearance

Kate McCann bet everything into blaming Robert Murat over the disappearance of her daughter, and it was with that purpose in mind and with the help of friends that she engaged in collecting evidence and in convincing the Polícia Judiciária of the Anglo-Portuguese [man’s] involvement.

On the day that Murat is made an arguido, already after friends of the McCanns referred his presence in the surroundings of the apartment on the evening of the disappearance of Madeleine to the authorities, Kate registered in her notes that she had become “very hopeful, excited about this”.

Three weeks later, Kate, who met frequently with the PJ during the investigation, writes that “Robert Murat continues to be the main suspect”. “For good reason”, she adds, lamenting that there is not “strong evidence”.

When three of the friends are called to the PJ to repeat their statements following contradictions about the presence of Murat at the Ocean Club, on the 11th of July, Kate tries to excuse her friends with the fact that they were questioned in the presence of the Abglo-Portuguese [man]: “What happened was that they were questioned in the room, sitting beside Murat and his lawyer. He apparently said that they were lying, which made them quite angry. They started thinking that he was certainly involved. What his he hiding???”

In her notes dated July 18, almost two months after Maddie’s disappearance and at a time when there are starting to appear indicia against the McCanns, Kate sounds disheartened and reinforces the accusations against Murat: “I had lots of hope that there would be progress in Murat’s situation. I’m sure that he is involved and I feel like killing him, but I can’t”. Nine days later, Madeleine’s mother receives a message from a woman that tells her that Murat tried to photograph the granddaughter of a friend, also three years old and blond, and Kate sends “the whole” information to the PJ. “I’m certain that he is guilty and I just want to scream”, she writes on the 27th of July.

Premonition with Malinka

Sergey Malinka, aged 23, had been living in Praia da Luz for eight years. He was a friend of Robert Murat – one of the first suspects of the disappearance of Madeleine – and he ended up becoming involved in the turmoil of suspects because he was the last person to contact the Anglo-Portuguese [man] after the child disappeared. He was also close to Murat because he set up the online page for Romigen – the company that belonged to the Anglo-Portuguese and to Michaela Walczuch.

Although Malinka was only heard as a witness, he ended up becoming involved in the abduction. The questioning was hard and outside the PJ, the agents’ irritation could be heard because the questions remained unanswered. His phone was tapped, just like Murat’s, but nothing relevant was detected.

In her notes, Kate refers to Malinka as one of the persons involved in the little girl’s abduction. The first indication is dated June 5 and also concerns Murat. “Robert Murat continues to be the main suspect and for good reason, but unfortunately there isn’t strong evidence. Malinka and Michaela are also very much in the scene. I always had a bad premonition, uncomfortable, about Malinka. He is cold”, wrote Kate, who later on supplied information to Método 3, a Spanish detective agency, telling them that a witness had seen Michaela transporting a child.

It is recalled that Malinka, of Russian nationality, was heard by the PJ on the 16th of May, two days after Murat was made an arguido and the PJ searched his house.

The Russian was damaged because there were equally suspicions in his past. Malinka reportedly engaged in sexual relationships with minors, which turned him into a potential predator. The fact that he is a computer expert led the Polícia Judiciária to admit that he might have abducted Maddie.

Jane Tanner guaranteed that Murat carried Maddie

Jane Tanner, one of the Englishwomen that accompanied the McCanns on their holidays in Praia da Luz, guaranteed after the first few hours upon the disappearance that she saw a man carrying a child walking towards Casa Liliana (where Murat lived). Later on – and also facing the suspicions that befell the Anglo-Portuguese [man] - Jane said she was almost certain that the man she had visualized for a few seconds only was in fact Robert Murat.

The witness’ statement was considered to be credible during the first hours and strengthened the suspicions that befell the Anglo-Portuguese [man]. Robert Murat ended up being the target of a search on the 14th of May and was heard at the PJ on that same morning, denying any involvement in the child’s disappearance. The lack of indicia ended up determining his release.

Suspicions

Profile accused him – The English experts that elaborated the profile of the abductor guaranteed that in Murat’s case it fitted to 90 percent.

Accusations from friends - A former friend of Murat gave the PJ a deposition telling that the Anglo-Portuguese [man] had strange behaviours when he was a child. It was one more fact against him.

Touched documents – Called during the initial phase of the process to work as a translator, Murat was caught by the PJ touching the inquiry’s documents.

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/2008/07/beyond-comments.html
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Murat seen photographing another 3 year old blond child!/Discovered On Joan Morais Forum Empty Re: Murat seen photographing another 3 year old blond child!/Discovered On Joan Morais Forum

Post by maria Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:39 am

Nothing to add to this piece of news, only that 'feelings' are unfortunately proof of nothing.

The other thing I want to add is a call of attention to all of you who follow this Murat clue. By making him arguido, the PJ not only gave him the right to remain silent and always have a lawyer by him when dealing with the police, but also the RIGHT TO LIE. A witness cannot lie, may end up accused of perjury, the same is NOT applicable to arguidos. To be honest, the access to these rights is what made me wonder why Murat was made arguido so early based in so flimsy evidence, or no evidence at all, as now we know. The reasons to make him arguido are not the same as the ones to make the McCanns arguidos.

Good hunt.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Murat seen photographing another 3 year old blond child!/Discovered On Joan Morais Forum Empty Re: Murat seen photographing another 3 year old blond child!/Discovered On Joan Morais Forum

Post by clairesy Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:32 am

maria wrote:The other thing I want to add is a call of attention to all of you who follow this Murat clue. By making him arguido, the PJ not only gave him the right to remain silent and always have a lawyer by him when dealing with the police, but also the RIGHT TO LIE. A witness cannot lie, may end up accused of perjury, the same is NOT applicable to arguidos.
Good hunt

thanks for that maria.Lets just say your little post as also given me the answers to a lot more now. I have always wondered why a person can choose to become an arguido???Not sure I would want to nominate myself as a suspect in a child abduction case. But then given the choice in portugal of being a witness and not being able to lie...or being an arguido and being able to talk out of my ass......I can now understand why someone would choose to become an arguido. It seems to give them a whole lot of protection from the criminal side of things. Being a witness seems to hold more consequences than being an arguido.
And maybe thats how malinka seems to have been targeted more than Murat by urrrm.... someone who knows they know something???(can I say that?,,,tuff i have ..Lol)

Hmmmm please feel free to keep adding your useful info on this matter ..Im not brushed up on the Portuguese system except to say that it seems to be backward. However with you posting things here i feel like a sponge :D

You know something else.....im not surprised people are afraid to come forward in portugal with evidence etc...if it means the bloody abductor gets more protection than they would as witness I would imagine they would be terryfied.

I would be too frightened to talk to. Can you imagine knowing something about a crime nd being afriad to say.....the cop comes to you and explains that by being the witness """you are required to tell the truth, whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help you gawwwwd...the media can chase you and hunt you down..TUFF your a witness its your fault for seeing the crime take place .............THE ABDUCTOR is fine, hes an arguido now... allowed to lie too..... we have protected him from media etc as hes the suspect and we want to protect his human rights...hes allowed to say what he likes about what you claim to have witnessed...he can lie about it all... BUT you!!!You have to be truthful...and you aint getting no protection from us either""".

Hmmmmmmmmmmm OK so i can see all these witness runnig forward with evidence right now in order to help the cops???? Yer right!!LOLLLLLL
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down