Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amy Fitzpatrick - stolen items from her home

2 posters

Go down

Amy Fitzpatrick - stolen items from her home Empty Amy Fitzpatrick - stolen items from her home

Post by Mobira Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:32 am

Amy's mum Audrey has just posted on Sky that they have had their home broken into and her laptop and Amy's phone has been stolen. I just thought that I'd spread the word. She is urging anyone in the area of Mijas, Calahonda or Fuengirola to be vigilant if they by chance would be offered to buy the stolen items. Apparently, the laptop has a red, black and white cover and Amy's phone is a pink Nokia 3310.

As I am in the area I will certainly alert everyone I know, but perhaps some of you also have contacts and friends in the area and can alert them too. I am sure it would be appreciated.

I am still unable to log on to Sky to leave a message of support to Audrey - but if anyone else can, please tell her that she is in our thoughts.

Last edited by sass on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Mobira
Mobira
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Amy Fitzpatrick - stolen items from her home Empty Hi Mobira

Post by Rosie Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:51 am

Could not find Amy's mum on Sky blogs.

Anyway I have put this notice up on ST's blog and a link back to this site and Amy's video which we have on. If Amy's mum wants us to put anything else up for Amy she is very welcome.

I linked them back to the video because this would give anyone with info a place to look for contact details.

Do you have any other contact details in case anyone does have information?

This is the link to the thread on this forum that contains the video about missing Amy Fitzpatrick, on there you will find details of how to contact her parents.

https://justice4mccannfam.forumotion.com/other-missing-children-f11/amy-fitzpatrick-missing-since-january-1-2008-t340.htm

Rosie x
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Amy Fitzpatrick - stolen items from her home Empty Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - stolen items from her home

Post by Mobira Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:12 am

Thanks for link.

The thread has moved to page 2 of the Sky discussion boards, under UK News - title "Our home was broken into". Don't know if the link below will work - but all contact details are in Audrey's first post together information on where to leave the stolen items if anyone would inadvertently have come into possession of them.

http://blogs.news.sky.com/discussions/show.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3a746f9309-1bb1-4b07-ad11-647f5ba16800Forum%3a4237bf3e-0948-444d-a452-46289a2fd1f7Discussion%3afde3ac2d-2de7-4739-860d-0a0775712f63&plckCategoryCurrentPage=0
Mobira
Mobira
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Amy Fitzpatrick - stolen items from her home Empty Hi Mobira

Post by Rosie Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:57 am

Thanks for that.

This is so sad isn't it? I find myself hoping that this girl has run away because if she has this means she is OK and hopefully has not come to any harm. There could be so many reasons why a teen would take it into their head to do this too.
I feel so much for her parents, this must be hell to live with, I know what I would be feeling like if his was my daughter.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Amy Fitzpatrick - stolen items from her home Empty Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - stolen items from her home

Post by Mobira Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:52 am

Hi Rosie,

Yes, it is my hope too but I still find it incredible that a 15 year old has not been in touch with anyone at all during all this time - although I have heard that she was not happy in Spain and it goes with the age to rebel against mum and the rest of the grown-up world - but a childhood friend at least or someone else from school...very sad indeed. Still, I suppose the only thing we can do is to go on looking and hoping for her to be found soon.

Take care
Mobira
Mobira
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down