Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaral's lawyer Dr António Cabrita Quotes

3 posters

Go down

Amaral's lawyer Dr António Cabrita Quotes Empty Amaral's lawyer Dr António Cabrita Quotes

Post by Rosie Tue May 06, 2008 12:10 pm

Amaral's lawyer Dr António Cabrita said:

"I can confirm that the Prosecuting Counsel has decided that all five officers will go to trial.

"I don't know if my client will be charged for either or both of the crimes already indicated or whether for some other crime. All I know at the moment is that he will be tried.

"Clearly the prosecuting counsel was and is of the opinion that there is enough indication to charge my client. Indication is enough to take him to trial but once he is in court that is not enough for a conviction. In court one has to have evidence without any reasonable doubt.

"If all the higher ranking officials were responsible for what their officers working under them do, although I don't know what they did or did not do, then the whole country would be up in court."

Perhaps someone ought to explain about the law, evidence and reasonable doubt to Goncalo Amaral and the judges that heard the Leonor Cipriano trial? Although it is fair to say that one of the judges trying this case insisted on going on record that he thought Leonor and her brother were innocent of the crime of killing Joana, Leonor's daughter.

This also applies to the parents of Madeleine McCann.

For those that may not know Amaral's lawyer 'Dr António Cabrita' is the husband of 'Felicia Cabrita' the journalist who was said to have 'allegedly' obtained copies of witness statements; witness land and mobile phone numbers; and witness addresses from one Goncalo Amaral.

Goncalo Amaral as above and the same person who was dismissed from the Madeleine McCann case and also Amaral was responsible for making Kate and Gerry McCann arguidos on no evidence just 8 days before Portugal's law changed, whereby he would have had to have evidence to make the McCann's arguidos, they were made suspects "too hastily" a fact later admitted by the politician in charge of Portuguese Police, Alipio Ribeiro.

All roads lead to Goncalo Amaral it seems!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Amaral's lawyer Dr António Cabrita Quotes Empty Felicia - well, that's interesting

Post by dianeh Tue May 06, 2008 12:20 pm

Rosie

I had no idea that Felicia has any relation to the police investigating Madeleine's disappearance. I alwasy thought she was barking up the wrong tree and used questionable methods but it is now obvious that she has an agenda, that doesnt include fair and balance reporting. Completely without honour.

I find it hard to believe that being there is such a close relationship, that she hasnt been investigated for breach of the secrecy law. Probably should have been charged as well, she was clearly in possession of facts that were covered under the law and published those facts. And a fairly good chance that Amaral gave those details to her. That bit however would be hard to prove. She is however part of the system (by her actions and associations) that has failed Madeleine and Joanna, and I wonder how many others. She is covering for the incompetence, corruption or possible even outright criminal actions of certain members of the PJ. Despicable woman. 👅
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Amaral's lawyer Dr António Cabrita Quotes Empty What is this about Felicia??

Post by calcite51 Tue May 06, 2008 12:43 pm

How is she involved in the case?
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Amaral's lawyer Dr António Cabrita Quotes Empty Calcite

Post by dianeh Tue May 06, 2008 2:11 pm

For those that may not know Amaral's lawyer 'Dr António Cabrita' is the husband of 'Felicia Cabrita' the journalist who was said to have 'allegedly' obtained copies of witness statements; witness land and mobile phone numbers; and witness addresses from one Goncalo Amaral.

This is taken from Rosie's post. Ms Felicia Cabrita is a journalist, who has written many disparaging things about the McCanns. She is supposed to be a respected investigative journalist but left one of the more respectable papers to work for one that I understand to not be as respectable, SOL. At least that is what I have read, and I am talking about the respectability of the papers, it is hard to know things like that considering it is another country.

Now from an article in the Independent, here is a bit about Ms Cabrita.

The stories often proved to be accurate, and respected Portuguese reporters confirmed that senior detectives were leaking information to them.

For instance, the well-known investigative journalist Felicia Cabrita published a number of extremely detailed reports in Portugal's weekly Sol newspaper.

She was the first reporter to name the friends - the so-called Tapas Seven - on holiday with the McCanns in Praia da Luz when Madeleine went missing.

Police gave Ms Cabrita details from statements and the telephone numbers of all seven friends and at least one other witness, according to The Times.

Here is link to article.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/mccanns-demand-inquiry-over-leak-808252.html

So she is the first reported to name the Tapas seven, and her husband is Amaral's lawyer. This must just be a huge co-incidence.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Amaral's lawyer Dr António Cabrita Quotes Empty Hi Calcite and Diane

Post by Rosie Wed May 07, 2008 1:59 am

Amaral's lawyer Dr António Cabrita Quotes Maddie8 Amaral's lawyer Dr António Cabrita Quotes Antoniocabrita
Left To right Goncalo Amaral and 'Dr António Cabrita'

A colossal coincidence? Could you imagine the same scenario in our respective countries and people just blindly accepting that this is and OK thing to happen and that it is no more than a coincidence?

We would all be yelling from the rooftops! Isn't it bad enough that this highly sensitive information was leaked to a journalist, allegedly, by the head of an extremely sensitive investigation in the first place?

Then the detective gets fired from this investigation for briefing against British police in SOL, the very Portuguese newspaper that Felicia Cabrita works for! Goncalo Amaral's sacking came after a series of never ending bizarre leaks and accusations to the Portuguese press.

Goncalo Amaral, was made an arguido in another similar case of missing Portuguese girl Joana Cipriano, because of the alleged torture of her mother and uncle forcing them into confessing that they murdered little Joana. Joana is still missing, she was never found and her mother and uncle were tried and convicted of her murder in the absence of her body and any convincing solid evidence.

Goncalo Amaral and his buddy ex PJ detective Paulo Cristoavo and 3 others have since appeared before a judge in court and told that they will stand trial for the alleged torture of Leonor Cipriano and other charges related to that crime.

Goncalo Amaral has now left the Policia Judiciaria and is awaiting a court trial. He has also said that he intends to write a book about Madeleine exposing the truth and he has also said that he intends to sell his story to a TV company.

To top all of this (and a lot more bizarre and startling facts) Goncalo Amaral is being represented in his court case by one 'Dr António Cabrita' this turns out to be the husband of 'Felicia Cabrita', the journalist who obtained highly sensitive witness information in the Madeleine McCann case, allegedly from one Goncalo Amaral. The witness information was alleged to be copies of witness statements, copies of witnesses names, addresses, land and mobile telephone numbers.

Besides the obvious appalling unprofessional conduct that was exercised in leaking this information, this information was so sensitive, personal and confidential, it could have put the witnesses themselves in danger.

My questions are, was this information paid for?
If so who paid for it?
How much was paid for it?
How was the money handed over?
Was it in the form of a cheque, cash or some other form?
Where is the money/proceeds now?

Is this disgraceful affair being investigated? If so who by? And will their findings be made public? If it is not being investigated, WHY NOT?

This is so serious that it breaches many codes of conduct, is highly unprofessional and is an absolute disgrace.

Everytime something bad is known about the PJ, all roads appear to lead back to Goncalo Amaral and I would like to know if there is anything in this?

Another bizarre coincidence is, that the lawyer of Leonor Cipriano, who has caused so many problems for the PJ and Goncalo Amaral and Paulo Cristoavo in particular, whose name is Joao Grade, was arrested a couple of weeks ago on suspicion of trying to smuggle drugs into the the prison where Leonor Cipriano is incarcerated!

Yet another coincidence is that Goncalo Amaral, used to be head of the Portuguese drug squad!

Why would a lawyer who knows he has ruffled so many feathers in the Portuguese Policia Judiciaria and in particular Goncalo Amaral of the drug squad, why on earth would he attempt to smuggle drugs into a prison? Surely he would have known he would be searched even more thoroughly than anyone else?

Yet another twist, yet another turn and another road leading back to Goncalo Amaral - AGAIN!

If this had happened in Britain, I know there would be absolute hell to play, there would be an outcry of gigantic proportions, Amaral would have been suspended from duty long ago, not given the case of another missing child to investigate! Our politicians would have been involved.

Yet in Portugal in my opinion they seem to accept what could turn out to be very deep rooted corruption and not say boo to a goose about it, they seem to be scared to say anything, scared to question the PJ and scared to open their mouths and at the same time they appear to believe the bizarre lies and killing theories put about by 'unscrupulous police sources'!

What is going on inside the echelons of power in Portugal? What is being hidden? Who is being protected? Where is Joana Cipriano? where is Rui Pedro? And where is our little Madeleine McCann?

Something is not right here, I know it, I feel it and I sense it. Nothing adds up, or if it adds up at all, it seems to add up to deep rooted corruption.

And then there is the case of Casa Pia, the dreadful sexual and physical abuse of children in Portugal's state children's homes, allegedly by Portuguese politicians, police and celebrities and doctors, spanning over 35 years.

This case is now being heard in Portugal, but it is being heard in PRIVATE, in SECRET, protecting those on trial, WHY?

On this alone it is time that the world outside Portugal started asking questions, not only that demanding answers and if those answers are not forthcoming or are not right or are proven to be wrong, then action must be taken, if it is not then Justice will be a dirty word within Europe and never again will member state countries within the European Union be able to ask people like Robert Mugabe what the hell he is doing to his people, because we will in one way or another, be just as bad as him.

This really is this serious and Portugal is in a very serious predicament and the rest of Europe cannot afford to sit back and do nothing.

Children are in real danger in Portugal and it is an absolutel disgrace, if we do nothing it will happen again and I suspect that befpre the end of this holiday season, it will indeed happen again and that thought scares the life out of me and so it should every rational thinking human being.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Amaral's lawyer Dr António Cabrita Quotes Empty Re: Amaral's lawyer Dr António Cabrita Quotes

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down