Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alsabella or Alsabliar?/From Daily Express

+3
hughbforty
Tinkerbell43
christabel
7 posters

Go down

Alsabella or Alsabliar?/From Daily Express Empty Alsabella or Alsabliar?/From Daily Express

Post by christabel Sun May 11, 2008 10:37 pm

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/1105_maddie_3.shtml

How many times did this Alsabliar tell us the lounge floor was parquet tiles.

I always knew she was probably fibbing :twisted:
What a clever shim NOT :evil:

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/1105_maddie.shtml

More views of apartment including lounge TILED FLOOR

Sorry to burst your bubble, next time tell the truth!

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp Title Amended For Easier Reference)
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Alsabella or Alsabliar?/From Daily Express Empty More PJ cock ups

Post by christabel Sun May 11, 2008 11:16 pm

[i]After the police finished their investigations inside the bedroom, the walls were painted white"

Wow Gonc you certainly did do well ! :evil:
Glad Kate never met you at the top of those steps! :twisted:
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Alsabella or Alsabliar?/From Daily Express Empty Re: Alsabella or Alsabliar?/From Daily Express

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun May 11, 2008 11:36 pm

What a lying nasty piece of work she is :twisted: So many people was swayed by her assurances, I'm sure I even recall her telling everyone the blood was actually found under the parquet. Just like she tried to convince everyone Gerry was out playing tennis the next day, when she knew damn well he had been seen, sobbing and calling out Madeleines name. Why has she gone to such extremes to protect her beloved PJ over the life of a missing child, thats pure evil. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Alsabella or Alsabliar?/From Daily Express Empty No wonder . . .

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2008 1:07 am

. . . Arsabliar disappeared - she knew she'd be rumbled!

Back to top Go down

Alsabella or Alsabliar?/From Daily Express Empty Alsabliar

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2008 2:34 am

Has she really disappeared though... 🇳🇴
I reckon she is posting there as Ana.
the Ana whose's command of english was so poor when she first started posting...
And whose english is now perfect.

BTW, coming from Spain and having been in Potugal staying in a similar complex to the MW club...
I have never ever seen parquet in a holiday apartment.
Alsabliar would have known this.

ST

Back to top Go down

Alsabella or Alsabliar?/From Daily Express Empty Hiya ST

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2008 8:26 am

I meant disappeared as Arsabliar - Gawd knows what she has come back as. Marla was proven despite her protests. All she did was changed her name on her blogger profile which meant that her ID number was the same. Some people are such idiots. She then said we were lying, but we still have the post (2 names - one blogger ID).

Back to top Go down

Alsabella or Alsabliar?/From Daily Express Empty anna sabella

Post by hughbforty Thu May 15, 2008 9:34 am

I wonder sometimes whether alsabella actually lives in Portugal. I find it interesting that she often contributed to the DE forum very late into the night - I suspect she may be an ex-pat (perhaps in N America) who is shocked by the bad press the PJ is getting and is claiming local knowledge from afar...

hughbforty

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Alsabella or Alsabliar?/From Daily Express Empty Hughbforty

Post by dianeh Thu May 15, 2008 9:44 am

Hi there,

Alsabella was not just on late at night, she seemed to be on 24 hours a day. I only post late at night (as that is morning in Aust) and I used to read back through the posts and she was on throughout the day, as well as at night.

I have no doubt in my mind that she is Portuguese, although I have no way to prove it to you. I never doubted she was Portuguese, what I doubted was why she devoted so much to her life to slagging off the McCanns, under the guise of justice for Madeleine, and then her blog just disappeared one day. She put forward blatant lies, as the truth, convincing a number of what are probably sane people that the McCanns did some harm to Madeleine.

The real question is did Alsabella simply support the PJ (and she was rabid in their defence), or is she PJ. Because it is hard to believe that anyone would make excuses for their incompetence in the way she did, if there is no connection. There are clear questions from the PJ that need to be answered, yet Alsabella never ever thought any of the questions justified and implied the people who asked them were racist. A strange way to act, considering every country has corruption and every country should be asking hard questions of its police and judicial system. It is the mark of the western nations that we ask these things of ourselves. :suspect:
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Alsabella or Alsabliar?/From Daily Express Empty Betty

Post by dianeh Fri May 16, 2008 11:35 am

I thought you were leaving and not posting again, that was what you posted, wasnt it :?:

Goodbye.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Alsabella or Alsabliar?/From Daily Express Empty Re: Alsabella or Alsabliar?/From Daily Express

Post by Rosie Mon May 19, 2008 8:54 am

Hi Hugh

Great to see you.

I agree there was always something about Alsabella that did not fit in. I used to say about her posting virtually day and night and asked her a few times how she could manage this if she had a young family to care for?
I did reason with her perhaps her children were not really getting her full attention if she was always on the computer and even if they were being cared for by a nanny, they still were not getting much of their mother.

I thought this was hypocritical of her, as she used to condemn the McCann's for putting their children in the creche' while they were on holiday and I told her so, as she herself had said her children were cared for by a nanny, but as ever hypocritical Arsabliar style, she said she would not have done this on holiday, always a way for her to criticise others while making herself look above reproach.

However, I think Arsabliar is Portuguese.

I have been called a racist and a xenophobe by Alsabella many times for asking questions of the PJ and the Portuguese gutter press and Now I think I know why!

Much more to this Arsabliar character than meets the eye! Much more!

Her blog disappeared like that for a very good reason!

I could never understand why she was so vehement in adoration actually of her police force! You are right Hugh every country has corruption and right again, if we are ever going to beat that corruption or have decent politicians and police, then we must ask questions of them, especially, when they have behaved so appallingly as the PJ have!
there is something so evidently wrong of a police force and a country that has these archaic secrecy laws and forces people to adhere to them, while breaking them themselves at every given opportunity and leaking like a proverbial sieve!

We have also caught her out in a great many lies too! affraid affraid affraid

Glad to see you Hugh and hope to see more posts from you.

Rosie x

hughbforty wrote:I wonder sometimes whether alsabella actually lives in Portugal. I find it interesting that she often contributed to the DE forum very late into the night - I suspect she may be an ex-pat (perhaps in N America) who is shocked by the bad press the PJ is getting and is claiming local knowledge from afar...
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by janeGT Mon May 19, 2008 10:21 am

ALSABELLA

what can one say? 😢

Intelligent, perceptive, totally loyal,
+ blinkered to any view bar hers. There is 'her' view and the *wrong* one. No other route. If you do not agree, you are palpably an *idiot* or *moron*......as she who has 'contacts' knows. Or thought she did. She had MISINFORMATION. NOT FACTS. SHE CONFUSED THESE TWO SADLY. NOW SHE WILL RUE THE DAY HER AUTHORITATIVE, DICTATORIAL, SELECT BLOG HAS 'CRASHED' {OR WAS IT SHOVED, DOWN A HUGE BLACK HOLE}? SHE DID NOT WILLINGLY GIVE UP, NOT ONE BIT OF IT ~ she was online at the time... plug pulled by her 'informative' friends AS SHE WAS GIVING THEM A BAD NAME, NO NO SILLY ME, SORRY, MUCH worse name/s than they already have ~ which is very, very hard to do PERHAPS .....with so many of them on charges. . . DEFENDED BY, THOSE WHO COULD POSSIBLY BE OF 'SAME ILK' AND I WILL SAY NO MORE WITHOUT MY CAMERA BEING DEVELOPED. And they throw stones at a couple, uncharged, with missing child the country's authorities are not looking for and have not for almost a year.

I care not whether the apartment had or had not *parquet flooring* but such an issue was made of this as allegedly blood was 'trapped' under one of the parquet blocks . . . . Now, IF THE notw has in fact photographed the correct apartment her information has either been wrong, or floor changed since.......but the explicit comment blood was found under there. hmmmmm..... and policeman's shoe with bloodprint on it....hmmmmm and a lot of other tit bits :suspect: oh wow look at what I can tell you :cyclops: type info. now is coming home to roost, hence her blog imploding. with her in it. She did not leave, go, decide otherwise, she was 'stopped'. clearly. and not before time.

but.....she like a phoenix from ashes is many aliases in the ailing felicity blog now...................***log in get 13 free*** _ that is if you have time before your nervous breakdown to be publicly done in internet time and copied and posted. *You Tube!!!* has a new meaning for them. It is an exclamation of their (in)capabilities. and how.... new idea from the bogof of old........you haven't a clue who you are day to day, hence Ana's 'English' improves by the word!!!, not even the sentence!!!!! nor the day...?????!!!! Amazing. Marla/Ana/ Yaaawnnnaaaaa, oh not room to key in the rest, nor the inclination... can't be ARSED. can I. ? affraid

Amazing she can. be arsed that is. coz she is. arsed. time she just gave up or admitted it all. along with her em er, *sidekicks* ~ shall I put it that way ~ until their cases are closed??????

I do not know if she is Portuguese per se, or not, ~ she is now domiciled there, and knows a lot of 'inside information' without doubt. *Fed* information, biased (dis)information, not facts. Certainly not 'truth'.....Information to Alsabella is fact. A chat is 'fact' and 'inside knowledge' as is drunken gossip on long lunches in tapas bars whilst children with the nanny. Hence the parquet flooring which I do recall a long debate over a long, long time on the DE ~ as yes, very unusual, but she was most insistent on this seemingly feeble, unimportant point. Why push so hard on this....?

Then a lot...of pushing...of points, her 'information' perceived by her to be 'knowledge,' thus assuming we are all not in same camp ~ so are 'ignorant' ~ so she spread the 'knowledge' and found a brick wall 🇳🇴 of a log of people, :bounce: somehow all are here :cyclops: and others not now here. She did not at all like this 'wall' so decided to :suspect: 'dismantle' this wall. Insults and abuse and 'disinformation' and clones and sycophantic ****lickers abounded by 'invitation :face: ha ha?? No. :bounce: 🇳🇴 :arrow: :bounce: wall not broken, damaged, nor down. in fact it is stronger. 🤡 :roll: :!:

THIS WALL IS NOT FOR DISMANTLING BY YOU OR YOUR 'COHORTS' IN UNIFORM OR SUITS OR SACKED OR ABOUT TO BE, OR ON CHARGE AND ABOUT TO BE....JAILED.

I THINK I MADE MY POINT. JUST LIKE THE PARQUET FLOORING? gentlemen police???well qualified.....
crooks, liars, and brutal assault mongers. no longer arguably, 'proveably'. charged. 👅 :|

Her feeble attempts to be so many other people just do not work. It is clearly 'her' in her harridan posts. Poor lost bloggered soul. More to come so prepare yourself for it. Why confuse the issue with the 'facts' o look fo a child when you can just blame who is there???? Murat does not have such treatment. WHY NOT? HE HAS SAME STATUS? WHY PERSECUTE ONLY KATE AND GERRY???? Malinka's cars burned out? Anyone guilty or even looked for ~ or do they KNOW WHO DID IT??? and do they know WHY ' 'fala'???

build a wall perhaps?? :pale: won't stop justice. and I do NOT MEAN FOR THE MCCANNS UNCHARGED AS THEY ARE....AT THE CURRENT TIME OF WRITING. criticised for not attending perhaps ~ a reconstruction...of what? HOW CAN YOU RECONSTRUCT WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW AND WHAT YOU ALSO HAVE STATED YOU DO NOT BELIEVE? WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT? no. Perhaps to get them on Portuguese soil to arrest them on trumped up something or other? They are an embarrassment now aren't they? 🐒 Noone expected this to go on so long, so widely so touchingly. You wanted it to all go away.

WELL IT WON'T, WE WON'T AND THE WALL WON'T.

More photos of this 'lady' (term used loosely) please. thank you. :twisted: :cyclops: :arrow: :oops:
janeGT
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Alsabella or Alsabliar?/From Daily Express Empty jane

Post by dianeh Mon May 19, 2008 12:24 pm

I agree with your post above.

I posted this under another section but since it about the supposed reconstruction, I thought I would also post in here. And since Ana is Alsabliar, I thought it completely relevant.

dianeh wrote:Unless I have missed something, I have yet to hear of any British police or other experts agreeing that the McCanns should go to Portugal for a reconstruction.

I have heard however, some questioning the validity of such a reconstruction so long after the event, especially a reconstuction for internal police purposes only, which will not result in a dramatised crimestoppers type of publication.

This is very telling on the need or the benefits of a reconstruction. It also leads me to wonder at the motives of the PJ, in even wanting to do a reconstruction.

Once again, Ana is missing the point. She has failed to ask herself what the benefits would be. She is so keen to look for fault with the McCanns she is completely missing the obvious. And the obvious is, the reconstruction will have no benefit, except possibly to be used as the means for extending the secrecy order for another three months. :suspect:
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Alsabella or Alsabliar?/From Daily Express Empty Lies Lies Lies

Post by Mandz Tue May 20, 2008 7:07 am

Alsabliar et al(DX;2007) has lied on many many occasions even when we told her about the flooring however I suppose it does not matter because that lot would believe anything said against the McCann’s. There is no room for rational or logic in their small brains and they want to believe the worst. They want to believe that Kate and Gerry harmed their child hence they have spent day in day out over the year talking about how this little girl died which turns a sane person’s stomach to read but not there’s they want more gory theories. They choose to ignore experts who have spoken out at their disgust about this case and deny police errors which failed this little girl aged 3 years in my opinion. They also ignore the possibility of “abduction” which I believe did happen but I cannot say 100% sure but if I’m wrong then no big deal I can live with that. Even from what we have all seen on TV and from what Kate and Gerry McCann themselves have told us etc to that lot it’s all untrue. The fact that it has been a year and no charges and still three suspects does not ring alarm bells to them? The deliberate leak when the McCann’s went to Brussels does not make them sit up and take note! No they want to believe every sick gory theory they and others make up. Madness…..
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by janeGT Tue May 20, 2008 9:04 am

mandz

you are so right there, 'madness' it is.

to draw this out for so so long with no 'real' evaluated evidence in the public domain, no CHARGES in god's name, no trial, they aren't even in the country as they were allowed with permission of PJ to leave........ for god's sake!!!!!! - which others who shall not be named (I did too much of that in last post), seem to think perfectly alright, open season to murder the McCanns yet 'glorify' the CHARGED AMARAL AND HIS 4 OR 5 OTHER PALS, OH NO THEY ARE 'FINE' 'WELL EDUCATED' AKA THUG UPSTANDING PJ. HA HA HA HA HALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

as they say

lololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololo

huh can't be arsed. and I mean that. talkin to her.......and all her other names. many many of them. :pale: :idea: :arrow: :( :oops: 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒
janeGT
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Alsabella or Alsabliar?/From Daily Express Empty Vile's blog is having the opposite effect to what they want

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2008 9:01 pm

When I first started on the DX I was almost a fence-sitter (with pro leanings). Having read that toxic rubbish being spewed by the bunch actually made me much more pro than I was in the first place, so if they think they are changing anyone's minds with their junk, I will have to disappoint them. Nothing on earth would make me want to be a part of a group that has nothing to do all day except delight in murder theories and try and find proof that Madeleine was an unhappy, abused child. Why are they so desperate for her to have been so miserable?

I agree with you Mandz - madness. And like you if I am wrong, I can live with it, too. It's for the courts to decide who is guilty - not us.

Back to top Go down

Alsabella or Alsabliar?/From Daily Express Empty Jane & sass,

Post by Mandz Wed May 21, 2008 3:25 am

Jane & sass,
They are pure evil in my opinion. What sane people would make up such evil things about how this little girl died and disposed of like some peace of s***? They are truly scum of the earth.
[ 🇳🇴
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Alsabella or Alsabliar?/From Daily Express Empty Shows what a Liar Alasabella Oops Felicia Cabrita Is!

Post by Rosie Tue May 27, 2008 8:39 am

This is an actual picture from inside apartment 5a

Where in this picture can you see wooden block flooring? Portuguese press like the PJ - Liars

Alsabella or Alsabliar?/From Daily Express 1105_maddie1_03-3
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Alsabella or Alsabliar?/From Daily Express Empty Alsabella....

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:40 am

........sure does seem like you got an awful lot of your so called facts wrong. :bom: :bom: :bom:

No wonder you shut up shop - you must have known what was on the cards and that your blagging would be uncovered - sooner, rather than later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down