Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CZECH KIDNAP BABY FOUND IN GERMANY

3 posters

Go down

CZECH KIDNAP BABY FOUND IN GERMANY  Empty CZECH KIDNAP BABY FOUND IN GERMANY

Post by christabel Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:12 am

WORLD NEWS

CZECH KIDNAP BABY FOUND IN GERMANY

CZECH KIDNAP BABY FOUND IN GERMANY  Untitl12

A baby who was snatched from her pram in front of her mother when she was 18 days old has been found

Tuesday July 10,2012

A baby girl who was kidnapped a week ago in the Czech Republic has been found in neighbouring Germany, police said.

The baby was snatched from her pram in front of her mother on Wednesday when she was 18 days old by an unknown man in Trmice, a northern town near the border with Germany.

Police said the child was taken away in a Volkswagen Tiguan vehicle that was seen heading for Germany.

Local Czech police chief Vladimir Danyluk said the girl was in good condition.

Mr Danyluk said that four suspects have been arrested in Germany but he declined to give any further details.

Chief investigator Pavel Zahumensky said one man and three women are among the suspects.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/332012/Czech-kidnap-baby-found-in-Germany
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

CZECH KIDNAP BABY FOUND IN GERMANY  Empty Re: CZECH KIDNAP BABY FOUND IN GERMANY

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:45 am

excellent, christabel, my friend, thanks for sharing. I urge everyone to spread this.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

CZECH KIDNAP BABY FOUND IN GERMANY  Empty Re: CZECH KIDNAP BABY FOUND IN GERMANY

Post by dianeh Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:50 am

I remember when my kids were babies, I never let them out of my sight when out of the house. Never turned my back, nothing. I was terrified that this would happen. And I know the odds are against it but that didnt matter. I had Post Natal Depression (Anxiety actually but they dont seem to call it that over here) and losing my kids was my greatest fear (hence the anxiety part). At the time, there as an abduction of a tiny baby in Sydney that just made it all worse for me.

I would love to see very very long gaol terms for the guilty people. I am so very glad that the baby was found and returned.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:49 pm

Madeleine McCann can also be found.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down