Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher

+2
Pedro Silva
christabel
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 Empty Officers are afraid to Sporting Christopher Pereira

Post by christabel Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:36 pm

Officers are afraid to Sporting Christopher Pereira
Today

The return of Paul Christopher Pereira functions aimed at the "balance" of Sporting. But the information that the "vice" has elements of the Directorate weighed heavily in the decision not to harass the defendant, JN writes today.

The Governing Council has determined that, after nine hours, the return of Christopher functions was anything but peaceful, today provides the Jornal de Noticias.

According to information collected by JN, the decision was made because the majority had, above all, fear of information that the former PJ inspector allegedly holds on various club members, officers included.

That view is shared by PJ inspectors, who still investigating whether someone in the club was aware of the trap of corruption mounted to undermine the referee Joseph Cardinal

http://www.dn.pt/especiais/interior.aspx?content_id=2426617&especial=Revistas de Imprensa&seccao=TV e MEDIA
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 Empty Federation opened an inquiry

Post by christabel Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:46 am

"If Cardinal"
Federation opened an inquiry
by Isaura Almeida with Lusa Today

More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 Ng190710

Disciplinary Board of the Federation decided to examine the case involving the "vice" of the lions before Nacional da Madeira Maritime and complain.

The Disciplinary Board of the Portuguese Football Federation (FPF) opened an inquiry procedure called the "If Cardinal" on April 16.

The disciplinary body, led by Herculano Lima, decided on its own trigger an inquiry to the case involving the vice president of the Sporting Christopher Paul Pereira, which was established defendant along with two others under investigation by a qualified termination slanderous , and Cardinal Joseph umpire.

Having requested the suspension of its mandate on April 12, Paul Christopher Pereira returned five days after the Board of Directors Leo, following a meeting that occurred on Tuesday.

The leader called a halt after being made a defendant in the case of deposit of two thousand euros in the account of Joseph Cardinal, days before the game quarter-final of the Cup of Portugal with the Ocean, Funchal, for which the aid was appointed and was eventually replaced.

On the basis of a complaint investigation is done by the Sporting the FPF, following an alleged anonymous information according to which someone had deposited in Madeira two thousand euros in cash in the bank account of Joseph Cardinal, and led the federation to complain to authorities.

On investigation it was found that those who made the deposit is a person who is professionally connected with the vice president of the Sporting and have allegedly acted to prevent the umpire was part of the refereeing team in the Cup encounter with the island.

http://www.dn.pt/desporto/sporting/interior.aspx?content_id=2429944&page=-1
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 Empty Re: More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:12 am

http://sol.sapo.pt/inicio/Sociedade/Interior.aspx?content_id=47499

translation:

paulo cristóvão pereira: from PJ's security to chief of Sporting

In the Judicial Police (PJ), paulo cristóvão pereira was known as the 'opener gates'. Tall and stout, joined the Police in 1990 as security. He was 21. Its function was to be at the door, lift gate and forward the prisoners. Years later, an internal competition made him climb to the inspector, but who lived with him says that physical strength has always been its most striking feature. "It's a big guy who hits a lot ', describes a former colleague of PJ.
The case of Joanna, which was accused - and acquitted - the crime of torture to the child's mother made him a famous man in 2007. Amid the scandal caused by the suspicion that he and his colleagues have managed to blow the confession, Christopher Pereira asked the dismissal of PJ. Back, was a curriculum with a variety of situations to be clarified and disciplinary proceedings opened after a girl, a victim as an inspector investigating the case, accusing him of sexual coercion. The complaint was withdrawn and the case is filed.

The TV and the cause of children

Publicly, the former inspector begins to be seen on the morning of TVI programs right out of the Police. "I invited him to comment on the cases of Justice You on TV because he was a former PJ and could speak freely," recalled reporter Hernani Carvalho, who returned to cross with Christopher over a year later in the studios of the SIC. Hernani ensure that they were not friends. "I have nothing good or bad to say about it."

The presence on television and gain media attention to comment on the case of Maddie McCann give you access to the literary world. Also in 2007, writes The Star of Joana on the case of the girl Algarve. A year later, publishes The Star of Madeleine and a novel about "life's most corrupt police inspector." Ugly Ones, Other Pigs, All Evil is up to date the only foray into fiction. But in 2010 gives the pattern took me, a book about the case of Rui Pedro.

The disappearance of children becomes public because it stands for. In conjunction with the attorney Pragal Antonio Colaco, establishing the Portuguese Association of Missing Children, which is now recognized as IPSS (Private Institution of Social Solidarity). Paulo Pereira Christopher became president of the association, in which the mother of Rui Pedro was a member, but he is no longer part of the chart. And Pragal Colaço refuses to talk about who says it is no longer his friend. "I do not want to be involved ', merely responding, without explaining the reasons that led to seven months to break the relationship between the two.

For the opposite reason, the current president of the Association of Staff Criminal Investigations (ASFIC), Carlos Garcia, also refuses to speak: "I am his friend. I will not comment anything. " Gonçalo Amaral - who would be convicted of false statements in the case in which it shared with Christopher Pereira the dock because of the Joana case - does not dwell in comments: "I had little contact with him. But I have good impression personally and professionally. "

Who knew at the time ran the country for book signings of books, paints her portrait as someone who "has a lot of throat, a real boastful, who commits many inconfidências to show who knows everything about everybody."

There are about a year, the attorney for the parents of Maddie made a complaint against Christopher Pereira for wrongful prosecution, the Bar Association because of a company's ex-police. "I denounce whenever there is a service company that provides legal advice - something that only lawyers can do," explains Isabel Duarte.

The 'Reinaldo Teles' Alvalade

In 2009, Christopher Paul Pereira was already a familiar face when it presents itself as a candidate for president of Sporting. Sai defeated against Jose Eduardo Bettencourt. But with wins support of cheerleading and that gives you strength to arguments that the current President Luis Godinho Lopes gives the vice president and portfolio Structures and Heritage.

The plan of the ex-cop is becoming the 'Reinaldo Teles' Alvalade: someone who controls the players, avoid evenings and go managing the issues of arbitration, similar to what does the vice president of FC Porto. 'Boasted of having cheerleaders on hand,' says a former leader Sporting, explaining that Christopher Pereira said that "controlled, because it had all the records and they were all bandits." In Alvalade, ensures that in addition to treating the paintings needed in the stadium, Christopher Pereira hired a security firm and "distributed money every month by the gatekeepers of nightclubs in Lisbon to find out if the players went out at night." To ensure the popularity on the roster, the players invited to dinner at his house and was a constant presence in the locker room. In fact, insisted on the list of persons authorized to be on the pitch during games, although their functions do not require.

Cheerleading and sunflowers

"I was always saying that he knew the affairs of everybody and I knew everything, 'says a member of the Sporting, which ensures that Christopher Pereira was gaining" a special about ascending Godinho Lopes'. Nevertheless, the club says that the relationship with coach Ricardo Sa Pinto is not the best, but also no longer be with Dominic Patience.

This Tuesday, justifying a return to the vice presidency - days after suspending the mandate - to have work to do: "I have four masts to paint, to make two new countertops, a bench of the family, a new room for members of the Sporting and much work to do until August. " But one of his most iconic was also one of the most contentious in recent years in Alvalade. The images were his idea aggressive cheerleading in the corridors of the stadium. How was your idea to replace them by sunflowers, after these have been considered offensive and provocative.

Looking for accomplices

The PJ does not rule out the possibility that the former inspector Tues complicit in this and other police officers to help you access data that your company would use in business intelligence. But for now, research is focused on clarifying whether Christopher Pereira led to the 'trap' set the tax line Joseph Cardinal - away from the game for the Cup of Portugal, between the Maritime and Sporting in December, after a anonymous tip made Godinho Lopes.

The envelope sent to the President of Sporting had proof of a bank transfer of two thousand euros to Cardinal, made in Funchal. The documents were handed over to Fernando Gomes, president of the Football League, which he brought to the attorney general's office, Pinto Monteiro. Cardinal no longer whistled the play that ended with a 3-0 victory leonina. But the investigation concluded, the time at which the transfer is made and with the help of video surveillance of the bank that the transfer had been made by Rui Martins, former member of the cheerleading Juve Leo.

The material seized in searches - made last week the company and Christopher Pereira of Sporting facilities - has not yet been reviewed by the Police. "What is the e-mail correspondence is considered. It can only be opened in the presence of a judge, "explains judicial source. Rogerio Alves, lawyer Christopher Pereira, says the customer "has not been heard" and that only knows what has been written in newspapers.

In Alvalade, it is believed that the return to the vice president has a term of validity: "On Tuesday, a general meeting is vital for Sporting to decide the merger of Sporting Heritage and Marketing with SAD and it is natural Godinho Lopes wanted to take to calm down. " After the meeting, it is expected that some directors have to resign and force the output of the ex-police.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 Empty Re: More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher

Post by Sabot Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:32 am

I can't get my head around that at the moment. And I am trying desperately hard not to jump to conclusions. Nothing will be served by that.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:09 am

Buscas

Vice Sporting charged with five crimes
Suspected of embezzlement, breach of trust and fraud.

More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 27225510
Paulo Pereira Cristóvão

Suspeitas de peculato, abuso de confiança e fraude fiscal.
1h00

Por:Eduardo Dâmaso/Tânia Laranjo

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/vice-do-sporting-acusado-de-cinco-crimes

Last edited by christabel on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:10 am

What great news, now lets see whats on his computers regarding Madeleine! tonobricks
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:14 am

Why am I pleased about that, I wonder?

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:27 am

Sabot wrote:
Why am I pleased about that, I wonder?

Oh it gets better Sabot,

Press Journals
Christopher suspicion of five counts
Today

Case's vice-Sporting is wider economic and illegal harvesting. There are suspicions of embezzlement, breach of trust, economic participation in business and tax fraud.

The "Morning Post" writes that after all there are five - a-not just the crimes imputed to Christopher Paul Pereira, vice president of Sporting. The evidence collected by the Judicial Police and the prosecutor pointed to the crimes of embezzlement, entering into business deals, embezzlement and tax evasion, beyond the complaint libelous qualified.

The leader met Leo the crimes that were immediately concerned in the days of searching, when he received copies of the warrant to authorize them.

http://www.dn.pt/especiais/interior.aspx?content_id=2446239&especial=Revistas de Imprensa&seccao=TV e MEDIA

They missed BLACKMAIL off the list
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:38 am

Do you know, I've got this amazing memory, and I remember Morais some four and a half years ago pointing out to some idiot not versed in Portuguese Law, that Arguidos are almost always Guilty, and if someone actually gets Charged then it's a foregone conclusion. So I can't help wondering if she still stands by that in the light of recent events involving her compadres. Or was she just spouting the usual rubbish for which nowadays she is generally known?

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:48 am

Sabot wrote:Do you know, I've got this amazing memory, and I remember Morais some four and a half years ago pointing out to some idiot not versed in Portuguese Law, that Arguidos are almost always Guilty, and if someone actually gets Charged then it's a foregone conclusion. So I can't help wondering if she still stands by that in the light of recent events involving her compadres. Or was she just spouting the usual rubbish for which nowadays she is generally known?

That should include Gonc then Sabot!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Concidering she works for the Gonc Squad, she knows less than I do about Gonc. happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:18 am

They all forget what they say, Christa, or perhaps they think we do.
They spout a load of distorted Find another word, and then say exactly the opposite when it suits them.

I can't tell you how amused I am by all of The Arguidos, Charges, and Convictions there are amongst that lot of thugs. Karma couldn't have done better if I had begged for it, which I didn't, by the way. They did it all to themselves.

Oh. And still more to come. Or so I have heard.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:29 am

More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 Wassup11More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 StupidMore Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 Pinocc10More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 Its_ov10More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 You_ar12 Jailfor5Arguidos

More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 Happy-11
More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 4210More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 4210More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 4210

Last edited by christabel on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:35 am

christabel wrote:More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 Wassup11More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 StupidMore Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 Pinocc10More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 Its_ov10More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 You_ar12 Jailfor5Arguidos

More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 4210More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 4210More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 4210

You forgot, TICK TOCK. THE TIDE HAS TURNED.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:26 am

Sabot wrote:
christabel wrote:More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 Wassup11More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 StupidMore Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 Pinocc10More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 Its_ov10More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 You_ar12 Jailfor5Arguidos

You forgot, TICK TOCK. THE TIDE HAS TURNED.

I aim to please Sabot.

More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 Image010

TICK TOCK. THE TIDE HAS TURNED Laffin Laffin
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue May 01, 2012 5:03 pm

cheerleaders
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 Empty CRISTOVAO CHARGED WITH FIVE COUNTS OF CORRUPTION

Post by Pedro Silva Fri May 25, 2012 2:23 am

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/vice-do-sporting-acusado-de-cinco-crimes

After all there are five - and not just one - the crimes imputed to Paul Christopher Pereira, vice president of Sporting. The evidence collected by the PJ and the Public Ministry points to the crimes of embezzlement, entering into business deals, embezzlement and tax evasion, beyond the complaint libelous qualified.

The leader met Leo the crimes in question were soon on the search, when he received copies of the warrant to authorize them. At this time, was compared to most of the elements previously collected by the investigators. In addition to the complaint slander for allegedly instructed a former cheerleader green-and-white to deposit two thousand euros in the account of an umpire before the game quarter-final of the Cup of Portugal with the Maritime Christopher Pereira was confronted with the fact that suspicions point to other situations. There is evidence of embezzlement (misappropriation of money from Sporting), breach of trust to the club, participating in businesses and tax fraud.

The CM knows that, for now, the understanding of the research is that the target-the club - is an institution of public utility. This causes not necessary for making a complaint that the investigation can proceed.

It should be noted, moreover, that in part of the investigation that has already been made public - the complaint against the slanderous qualified referee - also continues to be displayed without any complaint. Joseph Cardinal, who was removed from the game with Sporting after the locals have reported that the Federation had been deposited two thousand euros in your account, we decided, for now, not the courts. Will deliver the money in question to a charitable organization. "I know the crimes I have never seen the warrants," the CM said Rogerio Alves, vice president's lawyer Paul Christopher Pereira. The defender has not stated whether the leader has made known to other elements of the direction of the club who were concerned other suspected serious crimes.

SA PINTO AND RUI PATRICIO outraged

The Lions coach, Ricardo Sa Pinto, and goalkeeper Rui Patricio has been the main faces of indignation by the continuity in the direction of Christopher Pereira of Sporting. Both have shown their discomfort, but for different reasons. Sá Pinto believes that the suspect prejudice the provision of staff and Rui Patricio does not hide his anger to know that was guarded. Not only him, but his ex-wife Liliana Aguiar and presenter - with whom he maintained a relationship. The reasons for Christopher to have done is not clear.

comments inside link above:

"Five crimes? Actually the guy feels more like gangster than ex-inspector."

"One more that thought to be above the law, just because it was PJ ..."

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Fri May 25, 2012 9:16 am

taken from JATYK2 - Pedro Silva

More Corruption Paulo Pereira Christopher - Page 3 2012-011

After all there are five - and not just one - the crimes imputed to Paul Christopher Pereira, vice president of Sporting. The evidence collected by the PJ and the Public Ministry points to the crimes of embezzlement, entering into business deals, embezzlement and tax evasion, beyond the complaint libelous qualified.

The leader met Leo the crimes in question were soon on the search, when he received copies of the warrant to authorize them. At this time, was compared to most of the elements previously collected by the investigators. In addition to the complaint slander for allegedly instructed a former cheerleader green-and-white to deposit two thousand euros in the account of an umpire before the game quarter-final of the Cup of Portugal with the Maritime Christopher Pereira was confronted with the fact that suspicions point to other situations. There is evidence of embezzlement (misappropriation of money from Sporting), breach of trust to the club, participating in businesses and tax fraud.

The CM knows that, for now, the understanding of the research is that the target-the club - is an institution of public utility. This causes not necessary for making a complaint that the investigation can proceed.

It should be noted, moreover, that in part of the investigation that has already been made public - the complaint against the slanderous qualified referee - also continues to be displayed without any complaint. Joseph Cardinal, who was removed from the game with Sporting after the locals have reported that the Federation had been deposited two thousand euros in your account, we decided, for now, not the courts. Will deliver the money in question to a charitable organization. "I know the crimes I have never seen the warrants," the CM said Rogerio Alves, vice president's lawyer Paul Christopher Pereira. The defender has not stated whether the leader has made known to other elements of the direction of the club who were concerned other suspected serious crimes.

SA PINTO AND RUI PATRICIO outraged

The Lions coach, Ricardo Sa Pinto, and goalkeeper Rui Patricio has been the main faces of indignation by the continuity in the direction of Christopher Pereira of Sporting. Both have shown their discomfort, but for different reasons. Sá Pinto believes that the suspect prejudice the provision of staff and Rui Patricio does not hide his anger to know that was guarded. Not only him, but his ex-wife Liliana Aguiar and presenter - with whom he maintained a relationship. The reasons for Christopher to have done is not clear.

comments inside link above:

"Five crimes? Actually the guy feels more like gangster than ex-inspector."

"One more that thought to be above the law, just because it was PJ ..."

Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri May 25, 2012 10:55 am

He is the gift that keeps on giving.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:34 pm

Pereira Cristovao will be heard soon by the DIAP

http://expresso.sapo.pt/pereira-cristovao-sera-ouvido-em-breve-pelo-diap=f730465#ixzz1wmCnr5le

The investigation on the ' case Cardinal 'is almost complete, so the prosecutor should hear later this month, the vice president of Sporting.

Vice President of Lions, Paulo Pereira Cristovao, one of the defendants 'case Cardinal', should testify later this month in the Department of Investigation and Penal Action (DIAP). At issue is the fact that the material seized, which included information stored in computers and iPhone Pereira Cristovao, have already been analyzed, with the DIAP available for questioning the leader of Sporting on the deposit of two thousand euros in the account to the assistant referee Jose Cardinal, on the eve of the Cup game between Sporting and Marítimo. Pereira Cristovao is liable to a penalty ranging from three years imprisonment and a fine.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:16 am

How does such a man get into such a position in the first place? His previous behavior showed what sort of man he is. Why was it ignored?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:42 am

godinho lopes knew about the tapping of pereira cristóvão:

anjos: the accusation gives it as proved, the investigation have proved it, now we understand the behaviour of godinho lopes, whose behaviour never attacked cristóvão, cristóvão was the initial bad wolf, I, from the reading of the accusation of the Public Prosecutor or Public Ministry two things results:
the first is that the council of the sporting was incompetent, so, it is bad for the club, to havea an incompetent council, I´m a supporter of sporting,

the second is that it is a moral or ethical issue, it was incompetent moral or ethical because godinho lopes accepts (cristóvão calls it a sort of an active surveillance) because the players are active and it was important to watch them, I can accept that, but when that surveillance is about with who it sleeps, the location of residence, with whom it have a relationship, about personal lives of people, we are talking about a real surveillance

júlia: they are so watched and plays like that, I wonder if they were not under surveillance

anjos: they have always played like that since he left, the issue is: we are not committing a crime, the invasion of people´s lives and if godinho lopes knew and the accusation shows that he knew, that he was following that path, it is from the moral or ethical point of view, he godinho was not accused, he escaped about the accusation but from the ethical or moral point of view  responsible as Cristóvão and so ethical or moral lopes is also guilty about this, incompetent because cristóvão made the proposal of hiring  a company to do this surveillance of players, that was, who organizes or do these surveillances is a company installed in the market and who are professionals, the company was created 15 days earlier, because in the council of sporting there was no soul that have told: but we are going to deliver a service so important to some artists who created it 15 days earlier, we are probably the first clients of them, it shows that the money of sporting and the decisions of sporting were at least incompetent, and so,  I think that for godinho lopes all this process is whether competence of the council whether in terms o f ethical or moral about finance it is overwhelming, if he have conditions or not to remain chairman of sporting that is an act which is ethical or moral, about the location of his residence, the assets of all the referees, it is the destruction that tomorrow that someone who wants to do this and if cristóvão had not been detained, not detained, identified, tomorrow he could asked or the elements of his colleagues of police which were his assets or from SIC channel, he reached the finances with the name of the citizen and that lady delivered him all the personal record, assets record that existed in the database  of the finances
júlia: a true serious person (irony)

anjos: unless it was a gift in christmas
júlia: in the finances which is a stronghold where the citizen must rely,

anjos: you júlia thinks that exists jobs that, you are surprised here, where there are persons who, what we are talk about, all persons have a price, the problem is: my surprise is that my price is low, in exchange for 1000 euros it is provided an amount of information
júia: but, it was 1000 euros?

anjos: not more than 1000 euros, know this: we have people that for 1000 euros, for 1500 euros, provides an amount of information which should be protected, and the worst is that the system have no alerts, if it have them, it had not detected it, it should have an alert that when someone do research about all the referees of football, whether from first or second league in Portugal, the system should alert that something is not legal, the truth is that people makes researches about any other citizen and the system cannot detect the alert, that is why I´m much more satisfied when people are detained through organizations, or, I´m satisfied when pj because there are here two cases of former inspectors, was the boss of him in pj, also retired many years ago, and he was reinstate a man of his trust to whom he asked, it is another arguido, this shocks me because I pity him, I think that the other was in his home and cristóvão arrived with this: you create a company to earn more money, the man created the company, which I doubt that he had made something, clearly the checkbook passed through that company because the operational were not him, now, a person with that experience had the obligation of not allowed to be involved in this type of things, we are talking about the difference between good and evil, what I think is that these things, the correct or the incorrect, and these persons lost the notion of they can do everything and this cannot be, we are in a society where people cannot lose.
júlia: her face shows surprise.

júlia: partner of cristóvão, we cannot lose what is right, what is wrong, correct or incorrect, there are aggressions which are so transparent, there are only two words: yes or no, and in presence of temptation it is no.
anjos: who does some of these things, does everything, because we are talking about analyzing the breach, analyzing the, which appears in the dispatch of the accusation, how cristóvão managed the documents of payments of sporting, it pays his life with

júlia: so, it is with the money of sporting, with the money of the members of the club, he owned the credit card,
anjos;: it paid his rent, it paid everything, everything, cell phones for his kids, it paid everything, these situations and godinho lopes is responsible for these situations, because godinho is the chairman of the sporting.

júlia: food pension for his ex-wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8Yd8KGDGYg

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3