Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a spy on this site LOLLL.show your self!!!!

+3
calcite51
Rosie
clairesy
7 posters

Go down

Is there a spy on this site LOLLL.show your self!!!! Empty Is there a spy on this site LOLLL.show your self!!!!

Post by clairesy Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:45 am

The following is a post that was posted on sky blogs today ...it followed a post from cluck after she noticed this woman(eve) referred to me as clairesy(my forum name)...and not claire s wales(my sky blogger name).

Cluck had questioned why she called me clairesy and suggested she's lurking on our forum....this was her reply to clucks post.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Posted by: Eve | July 22, 2008 2:16 PM

There is a spy in the camp of Rosiepops site and you will never find out who it is as you all trust her 100 % but it’s definitely not me.

I have looked at the site and was so horrified about Claire’s comment about a posters loss of a child that I instantly left it in disgust. There was no reason for anyone to be so derogatory about another person’s child dying but I wouldn’t expect anything better from Claire.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hmmmmmmmmmm not sure who's shes referring to (me she thinks) only I have never mocked a person for the loss off a child infact I have only ever shown my sympathy towards this kind of thing.

Perhaps she would like to go through each and everyone of my posts here and find the one where I proceed to abuse a person over the death of a child???

I don't believe for one Minuit we have a person here who we trust 100% thats not for real...however I do believe this silly woman (eve) as either signed up here to nose around...or shes just visited the public threads but wants to give the impression of a spy lurking!!!LOLLLLLLL

We shall soon see, as this is posted in the private section so if she speaks of this on sky etc then we know we have a traitor here!!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Is there a spy on this site LOLLL.show your self!!!! Empty Clairesy

Post by dianeh Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:21 am

If we do have a spy, who cares. What are they going to do, make up lies and print more libel against the McCanns. After all, who has been vindicted here. Not the anti's, is it? Anything they now print shows just how petty they truly are.

As for the obviously ridiculous claim that you have posted unwarranted comments about a dead child, this person has not been on this site. If they had, then they would know that if such a thing were posted, it would be deleted, as we, unlike some, have respect for those that are involved in personal tragedies. We do not try to make sport of their tragedy or to add to it by name calling and spreading vicious lies.

Given time, this person will show themselves, if they even exist, and are just not a public visitor. These evil people cant help themselves, their true colours always show through.

Either ignore it (if you ignore them, they will fade away) or go onto Sky and make the following succint post to that poster.

'Prove it'

And they will not be able to, because anything that is used will have to be taken out of context, or a fabrication. Then you can easily show the rest of them what a liar that particular person is, by cutting and pasting the whole original post (if it even exists). Of course they wont believe it, but it will put a doubt into their minds, and that will affect everything they read from that nasty poster.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Is there a spy on this site LOLLL.show your self!!!! Empty Diane and Clairesy

Post by Rosie Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:37 am

This poster 'Eve' is the same poster who has made derogatory posts about me, yet I have never once communicated with her, this shows her to be sad and deluded. I ignore the fool, let her get on with her silly games, inevitably she will trip herself up.

As for this poster we trust 100%, well as above, let them get on with it, the only person they are actually fooling is them self, it is pitiful really, that someone really has so little meaning in their lives that they go to this extent. These types of people always end up being trusted by no one and then they become even more deluded, lonely and pathetic. baghead
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Is there a spy on this site LOLLL.show your self!!!! Empty Rosiepops....

Post by calcite51 Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:38 pm

Most of the self-appointed, self-righteous, insane bloggers who were so sure you were so wrong in your defense of the McCanns are hiding under rocks in humiliation. All their rantings and ravings about all the evidence that was leaked turned out to be misinformation. So Eve and Claws can keep on defending the PJ's and anything else they want to because the case is closed and the McCanns have been released as arguidos. For the ones that don't believe it's over - they're not thinking clearly.

It's not over for the McCanns who will continue to search for their 'little girl' with dignity and courage that some of these anti bloggers could learn from. This is only my opinion of course.

Where have all the antis gone? Viv, ecolab, dr. val, kodiak, alsabella, ana, marla, etc...... : tongueout tongueout bellylaugh :oops:
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Is there a spy on this site LOLLL.show your self!!!! Empty Hi Calcite

Post by Rosie Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:17 am

They have been proved categorically wrong now, and yet this still has not stopped them, they just cannot get it into their skulls, but hey ho let them carry on, because all they are doing is making themselves look even more stupid and insane!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Is there a spy on this site LOLLL.show your self!!!! Empty Re: Is there a spy on this site LOLLL.show your self!!!!

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:11 am

I haven't been over to Sky LOC for a good while now.

Back to top Go down

Is there a spy on this site LOLLL.show your self!!!! Empty Re: Is there a spy on this site LOLLL.show your self!!!!

Post by maria Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:34 pm

I went back to Sky yesterday, and given the huge number of posts, I decided to read only a couple of pages back. Today LoC is closed, and I decided to start reading from the beginning. Martin says:

Madeleine Fund - the money is running out

Is there a spy on this site LOLLL.show your self!!!! A82ce061-1c8f-45fa-bdff-65e0a5fe0594.Small

Martin Brunt April 08, 2009 8:53 PM

Is there a spy on this site LOLLL.show your self!!!! B96e3f36-dcfd-4c6a-a1ea-9c075aef079c.Large
Gerry McCann has admitted that much of the £2.5 million in the Find Madeleine Fund has been spent.
He said in an interview with the Portugal News (www.the-news.net) that the money may run out by the end of the year.
Mr. McCann, who returned to Praia da Luz to advise on a TV documentary, apologised for the bad publicity the case had brought to the resort.
And he recognised the criticism of him and Kate for leaving their three children alone in the apartment while they dined nearby with friends.
He said: "The reason we are doing this documentary is that it should be about Madeleine. I can understand why people don't like it or that our level of child care was not to their standard, but the focus should be on an innocent child and that someone has taken her."
I agree. It's time people got over that particular hurdle and stopped bashing up the McCanns.

And instead of bashing the McCanns, they started bashing the McCanns AND Martin!

I can't stop feeling we failed the McCanns and Martin for not having stayed there for all this time...
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:02 pm

With ot without spy here, we should be very carefull with all our posts.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:36 pm

Sorry to butt in all, but the post Clairesy made on this thread is from last July. We don't want you to think its a new one.
Its easily done, but didn't know if you had realised, if you did sorry for poking my beak in Laffin

Christabel x
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:56 am

haha christabell.....nice one....its ok i have habit of repeating myself anyway,they probably thought i was having a funny turn or sumut...LOL i did myself when i came on here then!! Laffin
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:16 am

Maria

I have long thought that Martin Brunt has tried to be fair and show a balanced view of the case. Often the fair things he wrote were taken by the anti's and twisted to say imply things that Martin clearly didnt say. If he had wanted to say them, he would have, he is a very good writer and journalist.

What surprises me is that it has taken this long before Martin was attacked by the Sky blog posters.

I think that if you are not with them (the anti's) then you are against them, and so are fair game. There is no room for fair and balanced reporting or opinion, even from someone as respected as Martin.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down