Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distraught McCanns accused of being 'show-offs'

+8
Rosie
Pedro Silva
maria
bluj1515
Peaceful1
Catkins
Tinkerbell43
vee8
12 posters

Go down

Distraught McCanns accused of being 'show-offs' Empty Distraught McCanns accused of being 'show-offs'

Post by vee8 Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:43 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1234603/Distraught-McCanns-accused-offs-Portuguese-police-chief-led-failed-search-Madeleine.html

Distraught McCanns accused of being 'show-offs' by Portuguese police chief who led failed search for Madeleine

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1234603/Distraught-McCanns-accused-offs-Portuguese-police-chief-led-failed-search-Madeleine.html#ixzz0ZSDao3Rs

Kate McCann last night returned to Praia da Luz for the first time since she was named as a suspect by police investigating her daughter Madeleine's disappearance.

The anguished mother wanted to visit the holiday apartment where Madeleine vanished more than two years ago, and to return to the church where she prayed for her daughter's safe return.

Mrs McCann and her husband Gerry, both 41, were believed to be staying with friends in the Portuguese town. Mrs McCann has previously said she wanted to return to Praia da Luz, where she feels a strong link to her missing daughter.

Her husband revisited the Algarve holiday resort in May, where he was booed and heckled by residents.
Some blame the couple for a downturn in tourism since Madeleine's suspected abduction in May 2007.

Earlier, Mrs McCann looked distraught as she left a court in the Portuguese capital Lisbon.

She and her husband were there for a legal hearing linked to their continuing libel action against Goncalo Amaral, the disgraced former head of the botched police investigation, but the case was adjourned until next month.

As they left court, the McCanns were heckled by protesters shouting: 'Viva Goncalo Amaral, Viva Portugal! [Long live Goncalo Amaral, Long live Portugal!]'
The couple, both doctors from Rothley, Leicestershire, stayed in Praia da Luz for four months following Madeleine's disappearance but left Portugal after they were named as official suspects in the investigation. They were cleared after the police shelved the case last year.

Mr Amaral, 49, who had dragged them in for questioning as suspects, added to their anguish yesterday, by accusing them of 'showing off'. He told a Portuguese newspaper: 'I owe nothing to them [the McCanns]. They're only here to show off, to keep the image they have in England. I will sue them for what they did to my family.'

The couple have accused him of making 'obscene' amounts of money from the high-profile case and have previously won an injunction to ban his book, Maddie: The Truth Of The Lie, from being sold worldwide.
Mr Amaral claims Madeleine died in their holiday apartment in May 2007 and that they faked her abduction.

Mrs McCann said yesterday that his book had upset her family and could have damaged the hunt for Madeleine.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Distraught McCanns accused of being 'show-offs' Empty Re: Distraught McCanns accused of being 'show-offs'

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:03 pm

See this is where you are grossly mistaken Gonc, YOU owe The McCanns everything and on behalf of Madeleine, I hope they take everything off of you!

You harp on about your rights, the rights YOU abused. Take responsbility for your actions for once in your sorry life and stop blaming everyone else you pathetic, self centred s.o.b.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Distraught McCanns accused of being 'show-offs' Empty Re: Distraught McCanns accused of being 'show-offs'

Post by Catkins Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:20 pm

Distraught McCanns accused of being 'show-offs' 485684
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:20 pm

GA made money from a missing Madeleine, yet he wants more money from the McCanns for what THEY did to HIS family? Beggers belief.
Evil womanising drunken scumbag.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:23 pm

Peaceful, didn't you know? it's the McCanns fault that he hasn't paid his taxes since 2003. It's the McCanns fault he quit his job so he could write a libelous book whose profits the court would seize. Their fault.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Distraught McCanns accused of being 'show-offs' Empty Off topic

Post by maria Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:53 pm

Could you, british bloggers, please inform your media that not only the McCanns get older, GA as well. He's a grown up boy now 50 yo and acting like a teenager, piercing his ears and holding birthday parties with fireworks. That's another difference between them, the McCanns age gracefully and quietly at home, a home where a child is missing (at least partly) because GA was much more worried about going for a good lunch than going for that child.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:48 pm

The only show off is from Amaral. Such a disgusting behaviour.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Distraught McCanns accused of being 'show-offs' Empty Another Spectacular Own Goal From Goncalo Amaral

Post by Rosie Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:55 pm

maria wrote:Could you, british bloggers, please inform your media that not only the McCanns get older, GA as well. He's a grown up boy now 50 yo and acting like a teenager, piercing his ears and holding birthday parties with fireworks. That's another difference between them, the McCanns age gracefully and quietly at home, a home where a child is missing (at least partly) because GA was much more worried about going for a good lunch than going for that child.

Thank you Maria, I intend to do just as you suggest!

Really as PR disasters go, this one has to be right up there with the worse of them!

It is almost Christmas and the parents of a missing child, both visibly distressed, Kate distraught, visit the resort where they last saw their dear beloved child, the local Portuguese people and ex pats and supporters of the couple allowed them to attend their business, showing the same dignified respect as the couple have shown throughout their horrendous ordeal and Amaral, what does he do? Goncalo Amaral, who everyone knows has been pimping off of missing Madeleine McCann and using the child to feather his own nest to the tune of millions of euros, uses his ill gotten gains, NOT to make his family secure, NOT to secure the roof over the heads of his children, NOT to pay his vast debts of over half million, NOT to pay off any of his creditors who he has ripped off, no he uses his money, to drink and womanise all day in the pubs and bars of Portimao and Praia da Rocha, buy himself a £70.000 motor car (and NOT pay the import taxes) and now we learn he has yet more property and more motor cars on that he has NOT declared, when he made his submission for legal aid! Understand this people of Portugal, you have a man who is making you and your country look like fools, he is ripping you off, the same way he has ripped off all of his creditors, he wants the Portuguese tax payer to pay for his defense, after he has deliberately NOT paid his taxes since 2002 and to gain that, he LIED on his begging application form. While all this continues and let us NOT forget that Goncalo Amaral knew this court case was pending, did he put money aside for it? Oh no, what he did was to hold a huge NO expense spared lavish party at an expensive restaurant, that he hired exclusively for himself and his guests that night. This means he would have had to compensate the restaurant owners for their loss of trade for at least an entire 24 hours, he hired chefs, waiters and waitresses, he ordered lavish foods and the finest wines and brandies and champagnes to toast his 50th birthday, he hired pyrotechnic experts to set up the most expensive fireworks display. His wife bought him a birthday gift, she arranged for him at the age of 50 (yes 50) to have his ear pierced and reportedly paid 10.000 euros for an exclusive gold and diamond earring! I mean one earring 10.000 euros, was it hand crafted, how many carats would that diamond be then?
Why did he not put money aside for his defense then? It was only a couple of months ago, he knew all of this was coming, but he did nothing and he did NOT pay any of his taxes off or pay any of his debts either. No doubt because Amaral owes so many people huge amounts of money, he has single handed been responsible for their businesses going under, so how are they going to pay for their bills and mortgages? How are they going to pay for their children's Christmases? Unlike Amaral the convicted criminal ex cop, they probably do not have secret funds of plenty of cash they can draw on!

Here is a thought, I wonder if Amaral has paid the restaurant owners for his party, or are they also one of his creditors?

Thousands of euros that party must have cost, enough to pay for his defense several times over!

What does Amaral do when he sees the McCanns obvious and genuine distress? He panics, he can't have people believing them, he wants everyone to believe him and his lies, he knows that everything is coming crashing down around him, so he strikes out in a truly sociopathic way and makes that narcissistic remark! It actually shows him up to be what many of us thinks he is, he is a sociopathic, narcissistic pathological liar.
He cares for no one except himself, he knows his game is up, only a few really dense people now believe him, just a few dregs of society void of any human compassion, are his only followers now.

We saw them outside that courtroom all 11 of them. Eleven people, the princely total of an internet campaign led by an ace dumbo Joana "own goal" Morais, shows you just how important anyone thinks Amaral is. The good, kind and decent Portuguese people stayed away and remained dignified and silent in their support for Kate and Gerry, they took their lead from the McCanns and allowed them to go about their just business.

Among the eleven people was a vile fish wife in a tribly, who looked like she had a problem with drink, who decided to shout and scream and make a show of herself and Portugal, now that film has been beamed all the way around the world and has shown Portugal in the worse light possible. Mad demented Fish wife coming up!

If You Cannot See The Youtube video - Link To Mad Demented Old Woman Fish Wife In A Trilby.

This is all thanks to Joana Morais and Goncalo Amaral, will people really want to holiday in a place that shows scant regard for a missing child abducted from her holiday bed? Will they really want to holiday in a place where the policeman responsible for the most famous deliberately botched investigation in the world, is allowed to cash in on the name of a child he deliberately failed? Will they really want to holiday in a place and risk the same thing happening to their children, because the abductors have been allowed to remain free, all down to this one ex policeman? Who has since been convicted of perjury and perverting the course of justice and now is not only in debt up to his fat eyeballs, he now also possesses a criminal record? Will people really want to holiday in a place, where the man responsible for all this shame, is now facing countless other court trials, some civil, some criminal, among them yet another trial for torture, this making the the 2nd time he has been made to stand trial for torture of a person in his care?

It is not the McCanns or their dear child who have harmed Portugal's reputation, it is Goncalo Amaral and fools like Joana Morais, who organise idiotic and childish demonstrations and pay old women to make utter fools of themselves (and Portugal) on international TV.

All the McCanns have ever done is act with dignity and restraint in the face of horrendous pain and grief, pain and grief that most of us thank God, cannot even guess how it feels and the likes of Joana Morais act like a vile fish wife and Goncalo Amaral, just acts true to form, just like the vile odious pimping corrupt and disgraced EX policeman he really is.

If people want someone to blame, blame the right people, Goncalo Amaral and his stupid dumb airplane blonde girlfriend Joana Morais!

This article in the Mail On Sunday is inaccurate and I will be writing to the editor to point out the inaccuracies.

Mr Amaral, 49, who had dragged them in for questioning as suspects, added to their anguish yesterday, by accusing them of 'showing off'. He told a Portuguese newspaper: 'I owe nothing to them [the McCanns]. They're only here to show off, to keep the image they have in England. I will sue them for what they did to my family.'

Amaral is NOT 49, he is 50, he held 'that' party to celebrate! Amaral owes nothing to the McCanns? Well this is a typical sociopathic narcissistic remark from a pathological liar. I would suggest that perhaps Amaral's pal Sr Sargento the forensic psychologist, who Amaral has paid to write things to back his spurious and often totally bizarre claims up, writes a paper on Amaral's behaviour, plenty of material there to keep Sr Sargento busy for years I would imagine. Amaral deliberately failed Madeleine, blamed her parents for everything wrong in his life, for events stretching back to 2002 (Madeleine was abducted in 2007). I would say that it is Amaral who is showing off by shooting his fat five chins mouth off, to accuse grieving parents who were visibly trying to keep their fraught emotions in check in the most dignified of ways of showing off, actually says far more about Goncalo Amaral, FAILED cop, FAILED father, FAILED husband and FAILED human being, but successful perjurer and concealer of evidence, aider and "abetter" of torturers and a successful tax evader, successful runner up of huge debts, successful spendthrift, drunken womaniser.

To Goncalo Amaral

Hey Amaral, the McCanns did NOTHING to you or your family, you did that all by yourself and you may be successful in some disgusting things, but I make you this promise (remember I keep my promises) you will not be successful in getting away with what you did to Madeleine McCann and her parents.

First will come your downfall, hopefully the inaccurately titled the "English" gag, will also be "injuncted" (Gerry is not English by the way, he is Scottish/British) comprehendo? It was NOT England who gagged you, you stupid obese man, it was a learned judge in your own country who did that. By the way, I don't think the judge was very impressed with you and your lawyers shenanigans to postpone the case and cash in on the media attention (thus using Madeleine again) to launch what looks very much to be yet another load of fantasy and lies (that is another own goal). Now the entire world (as well as Portugal) knows you are capable of pulling any stunt to get out of facing what you have done.

It is all closing in on you Amaral, this time next year perhaps someone will be coming to prison to bring you food, to try and shut you up and threaten you NOT to tell the truth? What do think of that Mr fat man?

By the way, when you took money from the "blonde", but incredibly dumb Joana Morais, which she took from old people's pension funds to give to you and your "defense" fund, did you tell her and those pensioners that you had all this other hidden property other cars stashed away? If you have all that stashed away, methinks, you must have plenty of unaccounted for cash stashed away too, you naughty little tax evader you. Where is it hidden? "Is it buried in them "thar hills up yonda?"
Erm (cough/whisper in your ear) did you get paid in cash for any of your "extra" jobs when you were in the police force? I ask this because, I wonder just how you managed to maintain your lavish lifestyle, I wonder this because one of the "birdies" has sung into an ear, that these debts may just be for show and that you may be cash rich? Just a question Sr Amaral. You just cannot trust those "birdies" not to sing can you? And how they sing when they feel threatened, how they sing when they think some blithering idiot sociopath is going to bring the whole lot down around their shoulders. Distraught McCanns accused of being 'show-offs' 485684 Distraught McCanns accused of being 'show-offs' 485684 Distraught McCanns accused of being 'show-offs' 485684 Distraught McCanns accused of being 'show-offs' 499113 Distraught McCanns accused of being 'show-offs' 499113 Distraught McCanns accused of being 'show-offs' 499113 Distraught McCanns accused of being 'show-offs' 499113 Distraught McCanns accused of being 'show-offs' 499113 Chirpy, chirpy cheep cheep.

Puzzled I am, if I had money and a friend whom I thought had been wrongly accused needed financial help, I would have have paid their expenses, quickly and quietly with no fuss at all, why haven't any of your friends stepped forward to do the same? Or do they know inside like the rest of us, that you have not got a hope in hell of winning that court case and if they gave you their money, they would never see a cent of it back? (Well they wouldn't if you won either, but that is besides the point). My bet is they would not give you their money and I bet their wives have told them not to give you their money too! I bet these people are not really your friends, they are just scared of you, you probably know too much about them (but hey that works both ways you know, as you are soon going to discover!!!!!!!!)

PS Just a suggestion, if you really need money, how about flogging that €10.000 diamond stud earring that Sofia gave you for your 50th birthday? That should cover expenses and your children's Christmas easily, see there is always a solution. Isn't it great to have expensive things like newly purchased diamond stud earrings to fall back on in times of "financial need?"
No need to write those pseudo begging letters in local supermarket flyers. Have some respect man, just for once in your life!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Distraught McCanns accused of being 'show-offs' Empty Off topic again

Post by maria Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:36 pm

Rosie, your mention about the birdies just brought to my mind that there is a discussion going on at the parliament about introducing the figure of the 'repentant' in our law to get more cooperation with the police re serious offenses/frauds. I really don't know what the situation is, but I'll be more attentive and let you know. If it goes forward, may be many many birdies will sing, not only about Amaral I'm sure. But I really don't know if it is going that way.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:44 pm

Im stunned.Thats upset me reading that report. Show offs?? Oh right look at me i have had a child abducted don't you think its cool.??WTF??

And as for long live gonc??he aint gonna be living long with that extra lard on his arss some of those protesters need to perhaps tell him he needs to shred the extra pounds he carries..maybe start with the chips he as on his shoulders.Then that poison tongue he owns

I feel hurt for the mccanns.That must have been awful for them to hear people chanting that at them as they left that court room. Their little girl is missing for god sake and im astonished at the way some people can be soo cruel and inconsiderate towards their feelings.

''im goign to sue them for what they have done to my family
''??.

Just what exactly have they done to his family?Hes done that himself. Just the same way that pompus fool Bennett as caused himself unnecessary attention for his wrong doings.Both should stop what they are doing and take a long hard look at themselves asking what it is they are actually trying to gain by treating the mccanns this way.

IMO it is fame they are looking for,they want to make a mark and be recognised. Maybe they should ask themselves if it is them who are causing the trouble they are receiving because they are gaining the wrong kind of attention........ and that is what they will be recognised for. Most normal people will see them for the arssholes they really are.I would be ashamed if they were a part of my family,i wouldn't want to talk to them if they were friends of mine.I would be embarrassed of them.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:50 pm

Thank you Maria, I will be very interested to know the outcome, this could be very helpful.

Those birdies that are singing right now, think it is spring and they are singing their little heads right off! Distraught McCanns accused of being 'show-offs' 499113 Distraught McCanns accused of being 'show-offs' 350317
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:05 am

Amaral owes the McCanns. He failed to find their daughter and has since done his utmost to make money off of Madeleine and to destroy the McCanns. He owes them so much that there is no way he could ever make it up to them, even if he had any desire to do so. And it is statements like this that prove beyond doubt that he is a sociopath.

And I think that Amaral wont be suing anybody. A court room is the last place he is going to want to be after he loses the libel case, the case for torturing Leandro, his appeal etc etc. Of course, he appears to not want to see the inside of a courtroom at the moment either.

What a grandstanding attention seeking dirt bag. Distraught McCanns accused of being 'show-offs' 908778
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Distraught McCanns accused of being 'show-offs' Empty WHAT A ROTTEN B.....D !!

Post by Royal Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:47 am

Is there no end to this rotten Sod's treachery? As for the Portuguese hecklers, I can understand their being upset at their loss of tourism but surely any right minded person can see the McCanns are innocent of any wrong doing and are deserving of public sympathy not further hostile abuse! Destroying posters and heckling outside court is not helping their cause but will only turn more tourists away from their town and country, surely they can see and understand that! As for Amaral, he is a despicable loser who will in the end pay for his treacherous ways, of that I am quite sure!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by May Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:21 am

Totally agree Alroy!
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down