Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pamela Fenn and Madeleine Crying/DAILY MAIL

3 posters

Go down

Pamela Fenn and Madeleine Crying/DAILY MAIL Empty Pamela Fenn and Madeleine Crying/DAILY MAIL

Post by dianeh Mon May 05, 2008 11:08 am

Hi I am copying my post from the blog to here. I want everyone to be clear that the 'evidence' of Madeleine crying for hours on the night before she was abducted is quite simply not true. I noticed on the blog that some of you were wondering about it. Dont worry any longer, Mrs Fenn denied those rumours months and months ago. It is just another one of the things that the Viles bring up because they have nothing else.

Hi Everyone

On Mrs Fenn

Here is a quote from an article in the dailymail from 13th Sept.

------------------------------
Last night the McCanns got a boost when the police case appeared to be undermined by a pensioner who is potentially a key witness.

Pamela Fenn, 81, lives above the apartment where Madeleine disappeared and is reported to have told police she heard Madeleine screaming below.

But yesterday she broke her silence to say it was "absolute rubbish" she had made any such claims to police. Mrs Fenn said: "I didn't even know that family was in there."

Here is the link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=481485&in_page_id=1770&ct=5

Mrs Fenn, has clearly said that she never heard Madeleine crying. This is another blatant lie that was leaked to the press.

Vile and her cronies conveniently forget that fact. And by reading this article, it appears that Mrs Fenn has spoken publicly herself and it is not a 'leak'.

Just thought I would highlight for you. I get quite sick of hearing this so called piece of evidence about Mrs Fenn, when it is just lies.

04 May 2008 23:44

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp Title Amended For Easier Reference)
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Pamela Fenn and Madeleine Crying/DAILY MAIL Empty Mrs Fenn

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 4:29 am

I remember this being discussed on the Daily Express. It was quite a discussion! Arsabliar's cronies (who became Vile's cronies when Arsa went belly up, making Vile think she is popular) had quite a theory going for this. They reckoned that Mrs Fenn had been threatened or something and that is why she withdrew what she said! They don't half credit the McCanns with a lot of power! Pretty supernatural!

Back to top Go down

Pamela Fenn and Madeleine Crying/DAILY MAIL Empty Mrs Fenn

Post by Mandz Tue May 06, 2008 6:46 am

Hi all,

I am aware Mrs Fenn went on record and said she did not hear the children crying however the antiz refuse to belive this!
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Pamela Fenn and Madeleine Crying/DAILY MAIL Empty Re: Pamela Fenn and Madeleine Crying/DAILY MAIL

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue May 06, 2008 6:59 am

Would this be the same Mrs Fenn who couldnt possibly have been burglared because there was no sign of a break in!!!!!

I remember reading her denial too. Apparently she didnt even know there were children in the apartment beneath until the night of Madeleines disappearance. I understand her niece is also a witness. She actually confirmed seeing a man that fit the description given by JT. Which imo blows another lie out the water that JT never left the table. If she didnt leave the table then how could she give a description of someone that was also independantly confirmed.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Pamela Fenn and Madeleine Crying/DAILY MAIL Empty Hi Tinks

Post by Mandz Tue May 06, 2008 7:09 am

What was it she said it was like they had "KEYS".......Did the police follow this up? Or am I asking a stupid question?!
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Pamela Fenn and Madeleine Crying/DAILY MAIL Empty Hi Mandz

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue May 06, 2008 7:23 am

Yes, I think it was intimated that someone could have had access to a key. Hadn't there been a spate of burglaries, I seem to recall she wasn't the only one ? I wonder if MW notified its holiday makers that they had a resident tea leaf not to mention all the unsavoury characters, previous tourists had reported!! I wonder if the PJ ever looked into any of these reportings.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Pamela Fenn and Madeleine Crying/DAILY MAIL Empty Re: Pamela Fenn and Madeleine Crying/DAILY MAIL

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down