Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JACINTA REES...... SUICIDE OR MURDER?

3 posters

Go down

JACINTA REES...... SUICIDE OR MURDER? Empty JACINTA REES...... SUICIDE OR MURDER?

Post by Royal Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:06 am

I have read the initial story of this disturbing case and some of the interesting observations and comments made by fellow members. I confess I am both amazed and saddened at the way this case has been treated. Quite honestly it makes no sense whatsoever that this poor womans injuries could possibly be considered as self inflicted, it's an absolute nonesense, or even that somehow she may have tripped in her back yard to sustain those awful injuries. As for the autopsy being responsible for the head injuries do me a favour? It's said the victims head was "caved in two or three places?" Such procedures are carried out by highly proficient surgeons who carry out their work both efficiently and with a high degree of compassion and sensitivity, they certainly don't spend their time smashing in the victims sculls just to inspect what's inside. More to the point, if as Portugals authorities appear to insist Jacinta had taken her own life how do they suggest did she do this, she certainly didn't beat herself to death with an axe, so what method did she use, has an explanation ever been offered, if so I don't recollect reading about it in this column, but then I haven't read every one of the reports and comments? But how terrible for Jacinta's family, they deserved better treatment than this!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

JACINTA REES...... SUICIDE OR MURDER? Empty Re: JACINTA REES...... SUICIDE OR MURDER?

Post by Catkins Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:36 am

Horrifying Alroy !!

Yet they the PJ ,still think its OK to get away with this type of outcome.

Do hope Jacinta's family get Justice for her - not expecting it though.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

JACINTA REES...... SUICIDE OR MURDER? Empty Re: JACINTA REES...... SUICIDE OR MURDER?

Post by dianeh Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:03 am

And although our coroner has called it is as murder, our govt seems powerless to get anything to change in Portugal. A bit like the British govt in regards to Madeleine.

When Brit Lapthorne died in Croatia, our Federal police went and assisted, and a full autopsy was done in Australia. BUT from what I read, our authorities were invited in to help. That does not appear to the case with the Rees murder, and as the PJ want to call it suicide instead of murder, nothing will ever change. A bit like insisting an abduction by a stranger was really a cover up/murder by the parents. It makes me wonder if the British govt were afraid of being kept out of the case completely, as the AFP has been in the Rees case.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down