Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jon Benet Ramsey

5 posters

Go down

Jon Benet Ramsey Empty Jon Benet Ramsey

Post by Marilyn Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:53 pm

Copied from CNN this morning....

The Boulder Police Department is again the lead agency looking into the 1996 slaying of the 6-year-old beauty pageant contestant, a Ramsey family attorney told CNN.

The move comes less than a month after a new district attorney in Boulder County said he would decide whether the unsolved case should go back to the Police Department.

The district attorney's office has had responsibility for the investigation since 2002, and new District Attorney Stan Garnett said in January he planned to take a fresh look at the case.

and it goes on. This case parallels the McCann's in several ways .. police incompetence, buck passing & media lynching via the tabloids.

Jon Benet was taken from her bed .. she was tasered (twice) unconscious, garrotted and killed by a final blow to the head .. clearly a psychopathic crime. The Ramseys were cleared of all involvement .. but it took far too long and the damage to them was tremendous. At the time Jon Benet was murdered, there were 2 known psychopathic paedophiles in the area .. 1 was later found murdered with items linked to Jon Benet & the other has not been found yet. The worst part of the public joined in the savaging of this family .. as it has with the McCann's.

Jon Benet was not safe in her own home .. no-one is.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Jon Benet Ramsey Empty Re: Jon Benet Ramsey

Post by Marilyn Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:08 pm

Even now, even still .. there are those who insist Jon Benet was killed by her Mother by a single blow to the head. Despite the terrible evidence of such evil brutality that Jon Benet suffered before she died. Incredible .. they ignore the evidence which is public, and has been for many years, as it doesn't fit their fixed ideas held closely to their cold & empty hearts. The Ramsey family (sadly without Patsy now) are now to be treated as VICTIMS by the law .. none of them are under investigation. I wonder how many other victims the psychopathic murderers of that beautiful child are responsible for during the last 12 years, and before that too.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Jon Benet Ramsey Empty THE JON BENET MURDER.

Post by Royal Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:15 am

Good afternoon Marilyn, this is my second post on this subject, the first one seems to have gone astray which is so annoying! However, having read up on the case I must admit I find it most intriguing, for instance what was the child doing down in the wine cellar in the first place, had she just wandered down there out of childish curiosity or was she taken there for some immoral purpose. As John Ramsey and his family have now been cleared of any wrong doings I must now assume this poor six year old child was murdered by an intruder. The odd thing about this though is that according to the autopsy she had not been sexually abused before being murdered, and why had the killer having beaten the child about the head and probably into a state of unconciousness did he then go the time and trouble garrotting her knowing he could have been discovered by a family member at any time, and why was the hospital report that Jon Benet appeared to have been sexually abused over a long period of time withheld by the DA's office? Why was the retired school teacher who confessed to the murder excluded from any further investigation even though there was crucial evidence that his handwriting bore a convincing similarity to that of a ransom note left at the scene. It is even more remarkable when two disatisfied detectives had retired from the case for their own personal reasons. The only similarity I can see in the case is that the case has never been solved and the family, like the McCanns have all been wrongly accused and hounded by both the public and the media, many of whom are now being or have been taken to court. A most extraordinary and intriguing case though?
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:19 am

Hi Alroy .. this case has gone on so long it is the stuff of Urban Legend now. Untruths are now cast in bronze. I don't believe there is any evidence of existing prior molestation .. if there was, this case would have been a slam-dunk years ago. That house was large with 2 staircases. The Boulder Police dismissed the entry point as being via the basement window .. but this was later confirmed as being most likely. 1 or 2 intruders could easily have accessed JB's bedroom via the back staircase and wouldn't have awoken anyone. I believe JB was tasered in her bed, lifted and carried down to the basement with a view to passing her to an accomplice (and I know this is sounding familiar) and for whatever reason .. JB waking up, she is tasered again, a frenzied attack ensues and a change of plans. It's the garrotting which disturbs me most .. this is no ordinary method of strangulation .. its intent is to prolong agony. I didn't mention a sexual attack .. I believe this was violence for the joy of violence. I believe there was 1 massive blow to the head which finally killed her .. it was not the worst she suffered. Also the intruders could well have had knowledge of the house, and there are indeed many suspects .. however, the police focussed on the Ramsey's to the exclusion of all else (again familiar). I am happy to see that the case is being re-opened with fresh eyes and clean minds .. the culprit may yet be found.

Unfortunately, so much of the hostility towards the Ramsey's was because of the beauty pageants .. I too find such things distasteful but not sinister behavior by the parents. Jon Benet was extraordinarily beautiful .. and the media just couldn't resist .. away and away with fantasies and truth is left behind (very familiar).

Marilyn
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:38 am

The Ramsays were cleared because of DNA evidence. It was done using the LCN process. However, I dont believe it is enough to convict someone but the sample is clear enough to exclude people. So I hope that the police are able to get a list of subjects based up on the DNA and then do real old fashioned police work.

I agree that whoever did this will have done it again. They may even have been caught and are in the prison system already.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Jon Benet Ramsey Empty THE JON BENET MURDER

Post by Royal Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:06 am

This is a very interesting case and I shall be reading more into it. I believe there was two amounts of DNA material on the childs clothing but could not be connected to any known suspects and in a way helped to clear John Mark Karr of any involvment. It seems the police questioned all known paedophiles and child sex molestors within a 20 mile area, thirty six in all I believe but all were exlcuded from the investigation. The similarity in John Karr's handwriting plus the fact his DNA was not a match was meant the police had insuficient evidence to hold him even though he had admitted the murder? But all these are basic facts and I need to study things more deeply before forming any real conclusions in this case, and besides, I think there is a lot more to Madeleines disappearance than meets the eye. The problem there of course is we know a great deal about the circumstances of Maddies abduction but are not in a position to delve any deeper, unlike the PJ who, as we all know had the opportunity but completely messed up the investigation. I still have a strong feeling that one day someone is going to come forwards with further information about Madeleines disappearance. It's just a feeling!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:21 pm

The 2 psycho-paedo's I mentioned left the area immediately after JB's murder .. and it was some time later that 1 of them was found murdered (interestingly, it was made to look like suicide but not convincingly enough) and the other one is still out there. There is a group of professionals dedicated to this case and were working independently after the Boulder Police screwed everything up .. I hope they will share what they know with the new police team. I believe the Boulder Police have had to clean house and will really need to do the right thing now by this family to salvage their reputation. Better late than never at all.

Imagine.. your adored only daughter is cruelly murdered in your own home, you are made suspects & the police focus only on you, you get financially ruined, your wife dies without seeing any justice, and the hounds of Hell descent on you to gloat .. how does anyone put that right now though ? Morally, it just has to happen some way.

PS: John Mark Karr was a fantasist .. a fruitloop attention seeker.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Jon Benet Ramsey Empty Jon Benet Murder.

Post by Royal Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:33 pm

I will be coming back to this shortly Marilyn, I'm rather busy at the moment. Regards John Karr it's not uncommon for these nuts to show up I guess, very sad for the child and her parents though. Expect they should do well for damages in which case they can go and live a fairly comfortable life elsewhere where they are not recognised, if that's at all possible!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:47 pm

Royal wrote:I will be coming back to this shortly Marilyn, I'm rather busy at the moment. Regards John Karr it's not uncommon for these nuts to show up I guess, very sad for the child and her parents though. Expect they should do well for damages in which case they can go and live a fairly comfortable life elsewhere where they are not recognised, if that's at all possible!
Alroy.

Hi Alroy .. the Mother, Patsy Ramsey, died and left John Ramsey to carry on living with only his son left. They deserve to see justice and maybe it will happen.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by honestbroker Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:03 am

Among the most disgraceful threads on 3As revolve around this case.

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:16 pm

It's a terrible case, a true miscarriage of justice on all sides - the little girl's, her family....and the public trampled all over it because she was sexualized in beauty pageants. That was enough to make the parents bad people. Now, over 10 years later, the American public mostly feels embarrassed and sheepish about it.

Sound familiar?
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down