Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notes/Thoughts on Madeleine Foundation Part 2

4 posters

Go down

Notes/Thoughts on Madeleine Foundation Part 2 Empty Notes/Thoughts on Madeleine Foundation Part 2

Post by bluj1515 Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:31 pm

Leads off with us being informed that only days later Bennett agreed with the McCanns lawyers and stopped distributing this new leaflet. Gee, is a pattern emerging?

Segue into McCanns: don’t want to talk to them about Bennett; alluded to them on the anniversary of Madeleine’s third year missing.

Kate: even people who disagree with what we did wouldn’t feel it’s right… (to conduct this kind of activity).

Bennett: evades Hare pointing out that he thinks she means you… “my focus is the truth”. “Blah blah something other members of the Foundation.” Evasive, evasive, wishy-washy, not very convincing. He acts as if not even he is convinced the McCanns are responsible for Madeleine’s death and covering up a body but rather that they deserve to be punished for her disappearance.

“I haven’t got a history of pursuing individuals.” Immediate BBC response: Tony Bennett has previously tried and failed to bring a private prosecution against the McCanns for child neglect. In 2006 he attempted to mount a PP of Michael Barrymore… “another high profile case at the center of a media frenzy.” (Gee, what could he be suggesting about the kind of cases that draw Bennett’s attention and why?”) Metrication… got a lot of support… started removing signs… and the dagger:

“UNLIKE SOME OF HIS MADELEINE FOUNDATION COLLEAGUES HE APPEARS TO QUITE LIKE THE CAMERAS AND NOTORIETY.”

Hare choose that moment to make the transition from quirky and nutty to sinister. The music darkens as he explains to the viewer that he “could be clearly seen sat behind Gerry McCann as he gave evidence…” Hare: He (Tony Bennett) later posted on the Internet: (man’s voice, progressively more chilling) “it was to send out a quiet message that we were looking over his shoulder, checking out what he and his team was saying – watching them.” Hare then chose to let Gerry McCann’s comments at the hearing speak for themselves as he discusses “responsibility and reporting truth and not making innuendo and speculation appear as fact.” Lady MOP: I don’t know how someone can live with themselves.

Bennett: If it is certain she was abducted we are adding to their anguish.

This is such an idiotic statement, it reeks of something he’d accuse the McCanns’ friends of doing. “If it is certain she was abducted” – so since it’s not certain, you are not adding to their anguish even if it is in fact the case that Madeleine was abducted?

So if Madeleine was abducted, you telling the world that her parents killed her and covered up her death does not add to their anguish even if she was abducted as it is “not certain” she was abducted, even if it is true she was abducted.

The famous line from “Catch-22”, that gave us the phrase, is:

There was only one catch and that was Catch-22, that specified that a concern for one's own safety in the face of dangers that were real and immediate was the process of a rational mind. Orr was crazy and could be grounded. All he had to do was ask; and as soon as he did, he would no longer be crazy and would have to fly more missions. Orr would be crazy to fly more missions and sane if he didn't, but if he was sane, he had to fly them. Yossarian was moved very deeply by the absolute simplicity of the clause of Catch-22 and let out a respectful whistle.

Is this mealy-mouthed crap not exactly the situation that Bennett just described?

If Madeleine was abducted but it is not certain she was abducted his actions do not add anguish to the McCanns.

Does that not bother you?

“Ummm… I am persuaded that there are still questions to be answered and as I say, and I’ve got to be careful what I say, I do question their version of events and, uh, whether if Madeleine was abducted as do many other people.”

But we don’t know what happened.

B: No, we don’t. I agree
B: So can’t we, uh, why can’t, we, after all if I’m making bad points, if we’re making bad points they can be challenged on our website.

But if Madeleine was abducted and you are wrong then you have piled anguish and grief onto the family of the child you claim to hold dear.

Internet Segment
Treats of violence made toward the McCanns and their family home. Police have become involved in the past. People who post describe as pro and anti McCann. Those associated with Foundation also threatened.

Madeleine Foundation has come to London. Delivering more letters to both Portuguese and British government. We knock on door, someone comes and receives it.

Hare: The latest leaflet that they agreed to stop distributing has made a comeback. (In other words, they are untrustworthy.)
Bennett: We took a decision 3 months ago but we reconsidered it… especially on Goncalo Amaral’s birthday.

Greens have stepped down after Sun article – quote from Sun article, UKIP candidate.
Helene complains about insults; Hare: It’s an example of free speech her husband doesn’t like. (Ie, there is a double standard).

It’s freedom of speech, freedom of expression…

Green calls Amaral a folk hero, a Robin Hood, David and Goliath immediately following the clip of the man saying, “#### the McCanns.”
Green: “If something’s right, you know it’s right; if something’s wrong you know it’s wrong.”

Is that why Helene went jelly in the legs upon being asked to leaflet the McCanns’ street, Gren?
-----

Bennett:

There will always be those who entirely believe the McCanns’ account and regard me as evil and perverted, what I am doing.

--

Petition asking for independent review; Gerry McCann on petition – got to believe we can still find her… asking for help… authorities need to do more.

Hare: McCanns revealed last week they are writing their own book. Quotes Kate McCann: My reason for writing is simple: to give an account of the truth. Just like that GMTV interview I can’t help but feel that that was partially aimed at the Madeleine Foundation.

Fin.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Notes/Thoughts on Madeleine Foundation Part 2 Empty Re: Notes/Thoughts on Madeleine Foundation Part 2

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:34 pm

Thanks bluj.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Notes/Thoughts on Madeleine Foundation Part 2 Empty Re: Notes/Thoughts on Madeleine Foundation Part 2

Post by Catkins Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:51 pm

highfive Blu
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:33 am

Well done Blue. Good legal summary.....good practice for your future!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:57 pm

No problem... there was too much to ignore!
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:07 pm

Well done blu, keep up the good work.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down