Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PJ “was not informed that the McCann couple would have access to documents related with the investigation of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann”

4 posters

Go down

PJ “was not informed that the McCann couple would have access to documents related with the investigation of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann” Empty PJ “was not informed that the McCann couple would have access to documents related with the investigation of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann”

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:23 am

PJ “was not informed that the McCann couple would have access to documents related with the investigation of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann”, according to a source from the National Direction of PJ, quoted by Rádio Renascença (RR). The same source told Rádio Renascença that PJ “has no idea about what kind of documents the McCann will have access”. Leicestershire Police made an agreement with the McCann and, according to AFP, the couple “dropped a bid in the British courts to force disclosure of the information held by Leicestershire Police in central England where they live.”

Leicestershire Police will release “81 pieces of evidence which relate to calls from members of the public to police soon after Madeleine disappeared.” Clarence Mitchell, speaking outside the court, told journalists that the 81 pieces of information released by Leicestershire Police will go “to our private investigators, who will work on it, all as a priority. Anyone of those could unlock the information that could lead to Madeleine being found."

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2008/07/pj-was-not-informed-about.html

Of Course They Didn't Know !
They Dont Know Anything do they ? :roll:

Back to top Go down

PJ “was not informed that the McCann couple would have access to documents related with the investigation of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann” Empty What are the PJ Implying?

Post by dianeh Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:34 am

I hope there is no implication by the PJ that the Leic police have been complicit in the investigation by giving information to the McCanns. No evidence or reports that would inform the McCanns of the so called 'evidence' against them would have been provided. The Leic police are not idiots (unlike some) and a full assessment of the information and its possible value to the McCanns, as well as the possible impact on the Portuguese investigation (the one that is closing), before it was handed over.

Im no expert but one would think that this is how a professional force conducts itself. Also,by providing the evidence based upon their own assessment, they will be able to provide better information to the McCanns and more timely, than if a judge decided which evidence to give over.

Strangely enough the Leic police force prefers to follow proper procedure rather than smears, lies and innuendos leaked to the press.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

PJ “was not informed that the McCann couple would have access to documents related with the investigation of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann” Empty Also on th PJ

Post by dianeh Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:38 am

Of course they knew it was happening. They monitor the British press to see what is happening and how they are being reported.

If they had a problem with the handing over of the files, then they only needed to make a phone call to Leic police, or raised an injunction in the British court. All of which they could easily have done. The problem is they may have lost or worse had to produce their evidence in a BRitish court to maintain the secrecy order, that is about to be lifted.

Of course this is all supposition, as the PJ did nothing but they knew what was happening,just as we knew.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

PJ “was not informed that the McCann couple would have access to documents related with the investigation of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann” Empty Re: PJ “was not informed that the McCann couple would have access to documents related with the investigation of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann”

Post by vee8 Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:07 pm

Do the portu-plod even know what day of the week it is? Like a blind man stumbling in the dark.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

PJ “was not informed that the McCann couple would have access to documents related with the investigation of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann” Empty Re: PJ “was not informed that the McCann couple would have access to documents related with the investigation of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann”

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:08 pm

vee8 wrote:Do the portu-plod even know what day of the week it is? Like a blind man stumbling in the dark.

Oh I think they do now WTF
Thank God that Not Everybody is quite so Intimadated by them :albino:
Do the Right thing PJ (Poor Job) Or it Will be Your turn to be Judged by the Whole world :oops:

This is the full text of the judge's plea for help in the search for Madeleine:

"I know the police authorities and other official law enforcement agencies in this country, in Portugal and elsewhere have striven and will continue to strive to trace Madeleine.

"I urge anyone who has any information however small or tenuous to come forward now so that further inquiries can be made.

"There is, of course, at least one person who knows what has happened to Madeleine, and where she may be found.

"I ponder about that person: whether that person has a heart and can understand what it must be like for Madeleine to have been torn and secreted from her parents and siblings whom she loves and felt secure with, and whom she no doubt misses and grieves for.

"Whether that person has a conscience or any feeling of guilt, remorse or even cares about the hurt which has been caused to an innocent little girl: whether that person has a faith and belief, and what explanation or justification that person will give to God.

"I entreat that person, whoever and wherever you may be, to show mercy and compassion and come forward now to tell us where Madeleine is to be found.

"I hope and pray that Madeleine will be found very soon alive and well."

The judge added that Madeleine would remain a ward of court until further order.

The 61-year-old judge said she had told their lawyers they did not have to attend court. 'They have suffered enough, and I wished to ease their burden,' she said. 'They have behaved responsibly and reasonably throughout.'

The judge's unequivocal support for the McCanns is likely to attract criticism in Portugal, where there has been resentment over perceived interference in the case by the British Government.

Mr and Mrs McCann won support from the Prime Minister and the Foreign Secretary David Miliband in the aftermath of Madeleine's disappearance, although all direct contact with the couple stopped after they were named as official suspects.

Their spokesman Clarence Mitchell said they were ' strengthened and touched' by the judge's words.

He said the couple's private detectives would examine the new information from Leicestershire Police, adding: 'It only takes one piece of information that could lead us to Madeleine.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1033177/Judges-impassioned-plea-Madeleine-abductor-Show-mercy.html

Back to top Go down

PJ “was not informed that the McCann couple would have access to documents related with the investigation of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann” Empty PJ...

Post by Mandz Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:52 pm

They knew fine well..!

I’m sue the PJ will agree with the judges decision as Maddie is still missing and they appear no further forward. This little girl’s life is at stake here so I’m sure they would have welcomed the decision to hand over info for private PI to look for her…. :?: :?: :?:
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:13 pm

Pathetic each and every last one of them... I think they all have shown the world how incompetent they are.As a supposedly team of good men and women who are suppose to serve the public they have given nothing...absolutely nothing.... yet in return they want the respect and admiration of a good working force????

C'MON........its only takes a fool to believe what they are saying..I mean who believes a guy in a sagging pair of builders trousers slumped forwards at the table sumping glass after glass of wine smoking the worlds biggest cigars and chatting flippantly about a case that is suppose to be covered by a countries secrecy laws??? And all in his dinner break.

I don't know about writing a book!they wanna start reading the things first before even considering putting pen to paper.......

I cannot understand for the life of me how they have not handed in there notices,resigned and then admitted themselves in the nearest rehabilitation clinic for the mentally unstable.

Im not surprised they don't t trust the mccanns!!!........when someone is so corrupt and irresposnible themselves its easy to see how they can mistrust others and assume they are as insane corrupt,and sneaky as they are.

If I were in need of any police assistance in that country, I would bury my head in the nearest pile of cows manure and prey.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

PJ “was not informed that the McCann couple would have access to documents related with the investigation of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann” Empty hi all

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:59 am

Does the british high courts need to give the pj information that the papers have been passed to the maccanns?i am 100 percent sure they dont,any high court hearing will be a higher authority than any normal police.

Back to top Go down

PJ “was not informed that the McCann couple would have access to documents related with the investigation of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann” Empty Sian

Post by dianeh Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:41 am

Im with you on this, I dont think the Judge would need to inform the PJ. After all, the Judge has only allowed selectd information to be handed over, and she is a high court justice,so I would expect that her judgement is good enough and the PJ didnt have to be told.

I would have thought however, that the Leic police would have informed the PJ what they were handing over. If they are truly co-operating, that should have happened. We dont know whether it happened or not,it may have. But I would expect the info to be given to the PJ after the Court's judgement.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

PJ “was not informed that the McCann couple would have access to documents related with the investigation of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann” Empty dianneh

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:58 am

well said exactly my own thought :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down