Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For dianeh also to all members of this forum

+3
Cath
bluj1515
Pedro Silva
7 posters

Go down

For dianeh also to all members of this forum Empty For dianeh also to all members of this forum

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:36 pm

My friends, I agree with dianeh, this should be publicised worldwide, please, feel free to do it. Thank you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx & Associated - Lawyer´s Society RL

Exercise of Right of Reply

Interview to Gonçalo Amaral

Under the statutory right of reply and correction, I request on behalf of my clients, Kate and Gerry McCann, mentioned at the interview with Gonçalo Amaral, published in the latest edition of magazine "new people / nova gente", the publication of the text below, in the same place with the same type of handwriting and the same focus, that interview and within the legal deadline. The text has 1774 words. It is unknown whether exceed or not the size of the interview to which they respond. If this happens, I ask that this should be reported to me, immediately, so that you may be referred to the corresponding value of surplus page.

"Madeleine McCann" - Anyone in Portugal, which has some information about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann may contact through phone: 800 814 028, or for the: Apartado 14 196 / EC 5 October l 1064-003 Lisboa Portugal l of CTT, or by E-mail: investigation@findmadeleine.com or also through the site www.findmadeleine.com (in English) or through the site www.procuremadeleine.com.pt (in Portuguese). In both cases, you may provide your information in Portuguese, because at the other side of line there is a Portuguese team that integrates elements available to answer or forward the information to the investigation team. We sought thereby to overcome any constraints of language and we are confident that someone will give the right step in helping us find the clue or clues that leads us to Madeleine.

"Censorship is back" "The gag" "The unconstitutional decision" - Dr. Amaral only recognizes, and badly, the limits of the rights of others. The Law and Constitution contains an essential and indispensable democratic rule which demand the respect for the reputation of citizens not convicted criminally. Which means, that, two people not accused of any crime and whose constitution as arguido was considered precipitated? Which were considered innocent, by dispatch which concludes, from the investigation coordinated at its crucial moment by Dr. Amaral: "It was not achieved any element of proof that allows an average man, at the light of the criteria of logic, normality and from the general rules of experience, to formulate any lucid conclusion, wise, serious and honest about the circumstances in which was checked the removal of the child from the apartment, without mentioned, even, an consistent prognostic"? Given the content of this issue, of the responsibility of two magistrates, where the book of dr. Amaral is clearly condemned, even before being published, we can say that the conclusions of that book are logical, normal, lucid, wise, serious or honest? Which should be protected by Law and Courts? Does the book brought any advantage or impulse to the investigation of our daughter's disappearance? Or only made rich the author, the publishing houses, advisers, commentators and those who gave their voice? Therefore, we have the right to face the referred mister and the effective organization who backs him, at the same mediatic ground surrounded. And we have, specially the right of face courts, whose decisions are taken sovereign and freely, contrary to what dr. Amaral stated. What will come next, on our favour or against us, is not censorship from the times of Salazar, its just the result of the application of democratic rules today, which the author (s) of the book (s) seems to dislike.

"Selling the injunction" - The decision / injunction of apprehend the book was given by the 13th Civil Court of Lisbon, after preliminary examination of their circumstances by the Court Appeal of Lisbon. It has already, two judicial seals and can and should be spread, by interest of all citizens, who, in the name of freedom of speech, take the chance of being publicly accused, after being absolved by Courts. We do not sold that decision anywhere, contrary to what dr. Amaral says in his book, video or defamed and persecuted words.

"Selling interviews" - As it is already known, by resume published by the reporter Martin Brunt, in 6th May of 2009, at the site http://blogs.news.sky.com/lifeofcrime/Post:18fa6b69-5acb-47df-96b3-81ec0f85cbe6, at April of this year, the reporter J.F., sent an email to the mail box of Gonçalo Amaral saying this:
Dear Mr. Amaral, I would like to request an interview with you to discuss the issues surrounding the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. We would like to discuss the points raised in your book and the recent documentary (Sic). Ideally I would like to conduct the interview this Thursday afternoon. We would provide a quiet location to do this. The interview would be prerecorded to air on Five News. (signature)
J.F., Five News Correspondent.
Who replies to this message, one day after, is, from his personal mail box, the representative L.V.M., of Gonçalo Amaral, doing it this way:
Dear Mr. (...) (J.F.) (Sic, with handwriting error), I am answering you on behalf of Mr. Gonçalo Amaral. Thank you for your kind interest to interview Mr. Amaral. Since he left Policia Judiciária, his main concern is to reveal to the general public the facts occurred (Sic, with handwriting error) during the investigation. As you know, Mr. Amaral published a book, participated on a documentary and has been available for hundreds of interviews worldwide. At this point, he believes that the documentary is the best way to understand how reads this case (Sic, with semantics error) of the tragic disappearance (Sic, with handwriting error) of Madeleine McCann. The documentary is available for broadcast by any TV channel (if interested, please contact (...), (...), + 351 96 (...),
m(...)@v(...)m.pt). If you still prefer to interview (Sic, with handwriting error) Mr. Gonçalo Amaral, at this moment, he will be available, but will charge a fee of 80.000 euros + VAT. If any additional (Sic, with handwriting error) information needed, please contact me at my cell phone, + 351 96 (...). Thank you. Kindest regards, (signature) (L.V.M.).
Deliberately omitted, by ethical reasons, identifications and contacts of persons involved and entities which, at this moment, are not in discussion. It´s emails exchange with relevant public interest, which is brought for the knowledge of readers, without further comments.

"The economical chocking" - When, at finals of September 2009, Gonçalo Amaral requested to the State to assume, with the taxes the Portuguese pays, the responsibility of his processable costs, in all processes instilled by us and our sons, declared - according is concept of truth - and at the documents he had to deliver to Social Security, that he has no real states, no companies and what only is wife had was a car. But, the truth - naturally outside of the concept of truth from dr. Amaral - is that, at that time, as today, the referred mister had, at least, one house in Quelfes, Olhão, an impersonal society created in November 2008, precisely a month followed the one in which is book was considered the most selling book, and acquired the famous Jaguar, put him on the the name of that society. Dr. Amaral also mentioned, in an interview published at the edition of 3 June to the newspaper "24 Horas", whose vehicle was acquired through leasing and would not cost more then 40.000 euros. He never mentioned that he had registered the car in the name of a society created six months before, with the social capital of 5.000 euros. He shuffled also in his answer, because he payed the Jaguar in cash, because the vehicle has no registration of any endorsement which indicates the buying through leasing. He also told he was not rich, despite called "investment", the book he wrote about the disappearance of our daughter, ("Abdicated of my professional activity, so I made another investment" - see the interview, never contradicted, of the same edition of 24 Horas newspaper"). Such investment takes to what he gained, before the publication, and gained more, with his illicit and offensive thesis. These are today public values, which will not be revealed, only for being at the judicial arrests. But added that, when the arrests, requested by the McCann family, of half of his possessions - his wife is not legally responsible by the compensations as a result of illicit facts committed by their husband - Dr. Amaral has his home arrested, since 2005, by one, it is believed, relative, António de Sousa Amaral, and seized twice, by Treasury, in 2006, whether by debts about several taxes, whether by Espírito Santo bank who lends to Dr. Amaral, through BIC, money to buy is house, whose bank was forced to instaure against him the execution which runs at the 3rd Court of Olhão, with the number 967/07, by lack of payment about the money lent. But do not think that that lack of payment to the creditors results from our judicial activity. The last arrest which are about his home at Quelfes, has the date of 19th May 2008, precisely one year before the Jaguar being achieved, shortly before the launch of the book and one year and a half before the entrance at Court about the arrest- Such data are all public and any citizen can have access to them, can be consulted at the predial registration number 4239 of the Conservatory of Predial Registration of Olhão. Such charges continues pendent, despite Dr. Amaral, according to him, having 40.000 euros to pay his Jaguar, in April 2009, still has no way to pay his creditors.
These data have become public, not because of wanting to pry the private life of Dr. Amaral, but to understand the reasons why he wrote his book and to better understand some important traces of Dr. Amaral´s character, which allows to evaluate his motivations and vision, particularly the concept of truth. Until today, as far as we know, it doesn´t exist, in any of the judicial initiatives intented by us, any news that to dr. Amaral has been arrested any amount that was needed to his survival and his family.

"The costs" - dr. Amaral says that the costs to be payed, only for the compensation action, are approximately 30.000 euros. It can assumed, however, that he is counting on lose the action, because only in that case he will pay more then what the justice tax demands. He says specifically, clarifying his concept of truth: "I will have to pay costs with the value of 30.000 euros. First, I pay then only I will argue". Well, dr. Amaral not only already argued that compensation action, as he payed nothing when argued it, by requested support from the Portuguese State. But, even if he had to pay, he would have to spent, to be able to argue that process, only the maximum value of 2.040 euros or, at minimum, 1.530 euros, depending the way his lawyer talls with the Court. To, once more, tested carefully the truths of dr. Amaral, should be consulted, for example, https://igfij.mj.pt/custas/Paginas/Autoliquidacoes.

"The values of justice and freedom" - Besides of what has been already told, it must be emphasized, that for dr. Amaral, the concept of justice and freedom, seems to embrace the possibility of using the image of a child - the scholars of publicity knows to well what that rationally means and the consumers of publicity guesses what that means emotionally - their youngest daughter, without, even, demands the blur of the face, to get the idea of "gag", therefore the "British gag", therefore the book "The British gag".
Things very well thought!»

(signature of xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Self liquidation of Justice Taxes:

Generation of SDC (Single Document of Charge) – Ordinance Nº 419-A/2009 of April 17th

Indicate value:*

Action of the value Justice Tax:

until 2.000,00 € - 102,00 €
from 2.000,01 € to 8.000,00 € - 204,00 €
from 8.000,01 € to 16.000,00 € - 306,00 €
from 16.000,01 € to 24.000,00 € - 408,00 €
from 24.000,01 € to 30.000,00 € - 510,00 €
from 30.000,01 € to 40.000,00 € - 612,00 €
from 40.000,01 € to 60.000,00 - € 714,00 €
from 60.000,01 € to 80.000,00 € - 816,00 €
from 80.000,01 € to 100.000,00 € - 918,00 €
from 100.000,01 € to 150.000,00 € - 1.020,00 €
from 150.000,01 € to 200.000,00 € - 1.224,00 €
from 200.000,01 € to 250.000,00 € - 1.428,00 €
from 250.000,01 € to 300.000,00 € - 1.530,00 €
from 300.000,01 € to 350.000,00 € -1.632,00 €
from 350.000,01 € to 400.000,00 € -1.836,00 €
from 400.000,01 € forward - 2.040,00 €

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

For dianeh also to all members of this forum Empty Re: For dianeh also to all members of this forum

Post by bluj1515 Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:31 am

Thank you thank you thank you Pedro :) :) :)
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

For dianeh also to all members of this forum Empty Re: For dianeh also to all members of this forum

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:22 am

You welcome my friend bluj.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:54 am

Thank you Pedro.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:34 am

Cath my friend you welcome.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:23 am

And here is my thanks again Pedro.

THANK YOU.

And my comments on this.

It is entirely correct that Amaral's activites have come under the spotlight. After all, he is promoting a theory as the truth with no evidence to back it up. That means it is only his honesty and integrity that gives the lies he tells any standing. And he clearly has no honesty or integrity.

The question needs to be asked,why didnt the media in Portugal research and publish this information themselves. Why was it up to Isabel to do it?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:54 am

Well there you have it from the horses mouth, exactly what I was saying on the other thread.

Thank you for your translation Pedro.

Incidentally, I have it on good authority that Amaral has now sold his Jaguar motor car! As this was registered to his company "Gonçalo Amaral Unipessoal Ltd", I for one would be very interested to learn who is in receipt of the money for the sale of the car and if Amaral has paid his taxes?

Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:33 pm

Thank you, Pedro!
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:09 pm

You welcome my friends, good questions my friends dianeh, Rosiepops.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:42 pm

For dianeh also to all members of this forum 985497 Pedro.

@ Rosie...Yes wonder what he'll do or did with the cash?
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down