Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goncalo Amaral's Brother Sues Him and Sofia.

+4
May
Catkins
Cath
Rosie
8 posters

Go down

Goncalo Amaral's Brother Sues Him and Sofia. Empty Goncalo Amaral's Brother Sues Him and Sofia.

Post by Rosie Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:08 am

The brother of Goncalo Amaral, the former police chief coordinator dismissed in the Madeleine McCann investigation has sued him because of bad debts. Apart from that, Amaral has 1/3 of his salary monthly confiscated by the tax office, because of debts to the tax office. Also, his house of Olhaois has been confiscated by a Portuguese bank (BIC) because of debts of around 500 000 euros.

All this yet Goncalo Amaral and his wife Sofia of Portimao continue to "live like lords", apparently they manage to live without even paying a single cent of their own pockets! There are rumours rife that all his money is in some sort of offshore account or in another person's name.

Amaral also continues to drive around in a luxury Jaguar motor car after having all their assets connected to earnings from his book, TV & radio interviews, newspaper and magazine interviews and documentaries, frozen by the court. His book is still banned from sale and Amaral is due to face a libel trial soon brought by Kate and Gerry McCann, who are suing him for £1 million for defamation and libel. The ban placed on his book has now been upheld by the court of appeal three times.

Amaral also benefits from charity money collected for him which is intended for his defence trial and has been set up in a bank account under the name of Paulo Sargento.
Pensioners have been asked to donate their pensions and savings into the fund to pay to Amaral by Joana Morais a close "friend".
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral's Brother Sues Him and Sofia. Empty Re: Goncalo Amaral's Brother Sues Him and Sofia.

Post by Cath Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:46 am

Goncalo Amaral's Brother Sues Him and Sofia. 628704

His brother suing him? Goncalo Amaral's Brother Sues Him and Sofia. 245193

Good heavens. How reliable is this information Rosie?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral's Brother Sues Him and Sofia. Empty Re: Goncalo Amaral's Brother Sues Him and Sofia.

Post by Catkins Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:01 am

How does he manage to get away with it? Goncalo Amaral's Brother Sues Him and Sofia. 356737
Why aren't these Banks etc sending in the Bailiffs or at least knocking down his door?
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by May Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:25 am

I hope this is true!
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:48 am

It's reliable enough! I can't name names, but it is from three very reliable sources.

Good isn't it? I can't stand the duplicity of the man, he must be getting money from somewhere, no wonder they moved into a new house! That all fits now doesn't it?

Last edited by Rosiepops on Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:23 am

Tee Hee.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinagirl Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:01 am

The ban placed on his book has now been upheld by the court of appeal three times.

Could we have some elucidation here, please? As far as I am aware, the injunction (temporary) has been upheld twice - the first time in Sept. 2009 which he appealed; appeal heard in Feb. this year which he lost. The hearing to make the injunction permanent is still to be heard, as far as I know.

Chinagirl
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:32 pm

I call it Poetic Justice.
Karma.
Serves him right if its true, and I dont doubt it is. I hope people will stop donating to this criminal and feeding his lifestyle.
Maybe, just maybe, people will now wake up and realise they have been duped by this man, helped by Joanna Morais and others.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sans_souci Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:52 pm

Chinagirl wrote:The ban placed on his book has now been upheld by the court of appeal three times.

Could we have some elucidation here, please? As far as I am aware, the injunction (temporary) has been upheld twice - the first time in Sept. 2009 which he appealed; appeal heard in Feb. this year which he lost. The hearing to make the injunction permanent is still to be heard, as far as I know.

As far as I can see the McCanns initial application was grated in September 2009,and Amaral appealed. His appeal was dismissed and the injunction upheld. The case is expected to go to full trial in June. Does anyone have a date?

sans_souci

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinagirl Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:03 pm

Thank you, SS - that was my understanding, too.

Chinagirl
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by May Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:39 pm

I can't wait for the news about Amaral to find its way into the press and especially on Moreasses site.............as if it will lol
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down