Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gonzo the pauper

+7
christabel
dianeh
Sabot
Catkins
May
vee8
maria
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gonzo the pauper Empty Gonzo the pauper

Post by maria Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Gonçalo Amaral asks Social Security for assistance

26 October 2009 | Posted by

Former PJ inspector alleges economical insufficiency to defend himself from the lawsuit by Madeleine McCann’s parents.

Gonzo the pauper 2707703390_ec93a54f4cThe former coordinator of the Maddie case investigation is asking the State for help in order to be able to defend himself in the lawsuit that has been filed by the parents of the child that went missing in the Algarve. He alleges economic insufficiency in order not to pay court costs.

Gonçalo Amaral has requested the Social Security’s help shortly before contesting the injunction that was presented by Kate and Gerry McCann, which aimed at removing the book “The truth about the lie”, and the documentary that is based on the same work, from the market, as well as to cease the sale of author’s rights into foreign countries, through editors Guerra e Paz. And further, to prohibit the investigator, who is now retired from the Polícia Judiciária, from continuing to publicly speak about his theory in the case of the little English girl.

Madeleine McCann’s parents demand damages in the amount of 1.2 million euros, which means that the value of the justice tax that has to be paid surpasses five thousand euros, for contestation only, and excluding other costs.

More recently, only days ago, the former Maddie case inspector saw the Civil Court of Lisbon preventively seizing the profits from the sale of the books and the documentary, through an unipersonal firm in Amaral’s name, as a way to guarantee that there will be money to pay an eventual compensation, whose pertinence will only be evaluated in the main action.

According to information that was collected by JN, in the request for financial assistance, due to economical insufficiency, Gonçalo Amaral has declared a liquid yearly income of 39 thousand euros, presenting a family aggregate of four persons: the former investigator himself, his wife and two girls, aged 11 and five.

The author of “The truth about the lie” has no further assets in his name – he has no property and no vehicles. The only family car, a Ford Focus of 2003, is in his wife’s name, who is a technician at Portimão’s City Hall.

In a press release dated days ago, the former Judiciária coordinator stated that he fears that “the truth about the disappearance of Madeleine is at risk of being decided in the office”. And he is also afraid of “being prevented from defending his reasons in court, due to the extremely high monetary costs” of the process, concerning lawyers’ fees and “millionaire judicial costs, from which, it would seem, only the impoverished are exempt”.

For now, Gonçalo Amaral has requested Social Security to exempt him from paying the justice fee and other costs of the process; the final decision, which may also pass through an appeal with the courts, is not known yet.

Revoking of the injunction has been requested

Gonçalo Amaral asks the Civil Court of Lisbon to revoke the injunction, alleging that its amplitude impedes not only the divulgation of the contents of the book “The truth about the lie”, but also the divulgation of the terms that are part of the Maddie case investigation process, which ended up being archived. Thus it is disproportionate and unconstitutional, offending the right to freedom of expression.

The former PJ investigator stresses that he does not accuse Kate and Gerry McCann of having murdered their daughter and concealing her cadaver. And that he only defends the theory of her death in the Ocean Club apartment, in Praia da Luz, Lagos – not referring anyone’s authorship – and “suspects” posterior involvement of the parents in concealing the cadaver. He further underlines that his entire report is based on facts that have been established within the process and that even the inquiry’s prosecutors say it is “most likely” that the little girl is dead.

More: Amaral recalls that the McCanns themselves and their spokesman have already publicly admitted, in interviews, that Madeleine may be dead.

source: Jornal de Notícias, 26.10.2009

http://jn.sapo.pt/PaginaInicial/Policia/Interior.aspx?content_id=1401287#atuid-4aacb45125523dd1

translation

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/10/goncalo-amaral-asks-social-security-for.html

Last edited by maria on Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Gonzo the pauper Empty Re: Gonzo the pauper

Post by maria Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:06 pm

A pauper hey? 39.000 euro before tax and a pauper? Minimum wage in this country is around 450 euro a month (5.300 per year before tax). State pension at a bit more than 3.600 euro. This amount, the 39.000, if I'm not mistaken, falls into the second highest IRS tax. A pauper?

This guy, a tax evader among other crimes, is as his wife said, he has no shame. He is trying now to make the taxpayer, no, the working taxpayer to pay for his deeds.

I'm speechless.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:52 am

Poor POOR gonzo!

Perhaps we should take up a collection for him!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by May Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:47 am

Poor Gonc indeed, the poorer the better in my view Gonzo the pauper 466476
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:16 am

Gonzo the pauper 145243 mine too..........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:22 am

He doesn't know what poor is. Yet.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:45 am

Not long now, and he'll be poor AND eating prison food!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:01 am

vee8 wrote:Not long now, and he'll be poor AND eating prison food!

Does this mean we have to visit him? Can we have a Rosta for the next ten years.

I bags last.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:03 am

PS. I refuse to subscribe to, "Last one to join gets to go first".

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:22 am

Sabot wrote:

Does this mean we have to visit him? Can we have a Rosta for the next ten years.

I bags last.

You mean like feeding time at the Zoo?! Thanks, but NO thanks! The stench would be overpowering if you get too close!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:34 am

Perhaps we could all go and have Xmas dinner with him in gaol, being the good people that we are. Surely that would show the compassion we have for the man, after all that was how Amaral showed his compassion for Joao (Leonore's brother). We would just be following his compassionate lead.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:38 am

dianeh wrote:Perhaps we could all go and have Xmas dinner with him in gaol, being the good people that we are. Surely that would show the compassion we have for the man, after all that was how Amaral showed his compassion for Joao (Leonore's brother). We would just be following his compassionate lead.

That's exactly why I've been polishing my barge pole.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:42 am

Gonzo the pauper 103433
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:57 am

dianeh wrote:Gonzo the pauper 103433

I've got a spare if you want to borrow it. Several spares actually. Such handy things to have on occasions like this.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:13 am

Sabot wrote:
dianeh wrote:Gonzo the pauper 103433

I've got a spare if you want to borrow it. Several spares actually. Such handy things to have on occasions like this.

I hope he is in the same prison as some he's set up, I really do. I'll send him a file with a cake in it Gonzo the pauper 542102
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:21 am

dianeh wrote:Perhaps we could all go and have Xmas dinner with him in gaol, being the good people that we are. Surely that would show the compassion we have for the man, after all that was how Amaral showed his compassion for Joao (Leonore's brother). We would just be following his compassionate lead.

In fact, considering what's supposed to have happened to Joanna and the role her uncle had in it, this visit made me suspicious about GA's motives for visiting that man.

I do hope GA goes to jail, he's a disgrace, as a man, a policeman, a human being. And a disgrace and embarrasment for his lovely country too.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:24 am

This thought crossed my mind some days ago, Christabel.

Perhaps I should lend him one of my barge poles.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:08 am

Sabot wrote:This thought crossed my mind some days ago, Christabel.

He'll probably hit you with it, mind you saying that its his feet he uses, then he doesn't dirty his hands Gonzo the pauper 145243
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:17 am

christabel wrote:
Sabot wrote:This thought crossed my mind some days ago, Christabel.

He'll probably hit you with it, mind you saying that its his feet he uses, then he doesn't dirty his hands Gonzo the pauper 145243

I was thinking of sending it by Fed Ex. I've got a nasty feeling he might be needing it soon.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:28 am

Sabot

just how many barge poles do you have??
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:37 am

dianeh wrote:Sabot

just how many barge poles do you have??

How many do you need.? I am making them as we speak.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:16 am

I wouldnt touch him with a ten foot barge pole, so I need one that is at least 11 feet.

Thanks in advance

Gonzo the pauper Icon_flower
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:53 am

Yes and maybe Leonor Cipriano will repay the time honoured tradition and visit Amaral in prison and take him his Christmas dinner?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:55 am

For Sale

12 ft Barge Poles

(All proceeds to go to the Goncalo Amaral pauper fund)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Gonzo the pauper Empty Rosie

Post by maria Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:21 pm

Gonzo the pauper 466476 Gonzo the pauper 466476 Gonzo the pauper 466476 Gonzo the pauper 466476 Gonzo the pauper 466476 Gonzo the pauper 466476 Gonzo the pauper 466476 Gonzo the pauper 691961 Gonzo the pauper 691961 Gonzo the pauper 691961 Gonzo the pauper 691961 Gonzo the pauper 691961 Gonzo the pauper 691961
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next