Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gonzo the pauper

+7
christabel
dianeh
Sabot
Catkins
May
vee8
maria
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gonzo the pauper - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonzo the pauper

Post by May Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:08 pm

Has anyone seen the latest on the JM Site. It says that Amaral has only just heard about the book written by Brian Johnson (Investigator?). As if..................... It goes on to say that Brian Johnson is responsible for the Truth for Madeleine site.......so is Brian Stevo??????????? How long has he been an investigator? I have posted a comment on there but doubt it will be shown.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by May Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:10 pm

This also appears on there:

A new lawsuit from Joana’s mother

Gonçalo
Amaral is serene over the news that come “from the other side of the
Atlantic”, but restless and revolted about the news that have been
imposed by the Portuguese justice. Yesterday, he was summoned to give a
statement, at the Public Ministry at the Court of Portimão, within the
certificates that have been extracted from the process that opposed
Leonor Cipriano to several Judiciária policemen, namely Gonçalo Amaral.

Unsatisfied
with the jury court’s decision, Marcos Aragão, Joana’s mother’s lawyer,
has filed new lawsuits against the former Polícia Judiciária inspector.
Within those, he returned to court but remained silent. “I will only
speak when the complaint that I have filed in April, against Marcos
Aragão, suffers some sort of advancement”, he indignantly told 24Horas,
explaining that, relating to that case, “nothing was done, nobody was
heard”.
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:21 pm

May, it does seem that Brian Johnson is Stevo. So that means the book will be a big load of poo.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:25 pm

Agree with you Dianeh.
Gonzo the pauper - Page 2 556230

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:27 pm

Well, Gonzo, justice is not 'first in first out', you know?

You know how to defend yourself, don't you? Good for you, do not speak in court. It didn't make you any good in the torture of Leonor trial, did it? OK go on that route. It will save the court to endure your bad breath.

Last edited by maria on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:34 pm

Maria

I agree with you (well parts of it anyway, can you guess which parts??).

If he doesnt speak then he doesnt defend himself, so I guess it will be a mighty short trial.

But he needs to be careful when he does speak in court. Making things up and telling fibs/untruths is called perjury, and incurs a prison sentence, even in civil cases.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:13 am

dianeh wrote:Maria

I agree with you (well parts of it anyway, can you guess which parts??).

If he doesnt speak then he doesnt defend himself, so I guess it will be a mighty short trial.

But he needs to be careful when he does speak in court. Making things up and telling fibs/untruths is called perjury, and incurs a prison sentence, even in civil cases.

Whilst I'm not sure if that applies for civil cases (perjury), I can imagine why he doesn't want to speak in court. Liars must have a good memory to be able to stick to their story. He hasn't.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:51 am

Lord Jeffrey Archer went to gaol for perjury in a civil trial, which incidentally was a libel trial.

You cannot go into court and lie, not in any sort of case.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:34 am

IMHO, Stevo is definitely Brian Johnson and it's a pseudonym. That makes this article even more breathtakingly wrong. And calling him a detective, etc? And Amaral's blatant lying? This is so easily proven wrong, it's pure propaganda.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:43 am

dianeh wrote:Lord Jeffrey Archer went to gaol for perjury in a civil trial, which incidentally was a libel trial.

You cannot go into court and lie, not in any sort of case.

Depends on the country and the laws of that country (and if you get caught lying). Dunno about Portugal. May be one of our Portuguese posters knows?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Gonzo the pauper - Page 2 Empty Cath

Post by maria Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:40 pm

Perjury is not allowed in court no. Also, a witness caught lying will face trial.

And the reason why they usually keep silent is because anything they might have said during the investigation and that could eventually be self incriminating, must be repeated in court, in front of the judge(s), otherwise it will be discarded, or should be discarded. That is one of the arguments in Leonor's appeal, not only her confession was extorted by torture but also she never confirmed it in court.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:26 am

Thanks Maria.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Gonzo the pauper - Page 2 Empty Maria

Post by Cath Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:26 am

Indeed thanks for your explanation Maria. Just a question, does what you wrote apply to both civil and criminal proceedings in Court? I'm asking this as I don't doubt it applies for criminal investigations, but I was wondering about civil cases.

Like I had a court case in my country, and the other person lied about something (which I could prove) and I won the case. BUT he never got any punishment for lying in Court.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:15 pm

Cath

I don't know about civil cases.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Gonzo the pauper - Page 2 Empty To Mrs Sofia Leal-Amaral

Post by Rosie Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:37 pm

May wrote:This also appears on there:

A new lawsuit from Joana’s mother

Gonçalo
Amaral is serene over the news that come “from the other side of the
Atlantic”, but restless and revolted about the news that have been
imposed by the Portuguese justice. Yesterday, he was summoned to give a
statement, at the Public Ministry at the Court of Portimão, within the
certificates that have been extracted from the process that opposed
Leonor Cipriano to several Judiciária policemen, namely Gonçalo Amaral.

Unsatisfied
with the jury court’s decision, Marcos Aragão, Joana’s mother’s lawyer,
has filed new lawsuits against the former Polícia Judiciária inspector.
Within those, he returned to court but remained silent. “I will only
speak when the complaint that I have filed in April, against Marcos
Aragão, suffers some sort of advancement”, he indignantly told 24Horas,
explaining that, relating to that case, “nothing was done, nobody was
heard”.

Care to ask your husband if this is the suit he filed to try and have the lawyer Sr Dr Marcos Arageo Correia, sectioned under the mental health act and detained in a secure psychiatric hospital?

Dr Correia's crimes being that he proved your husband *FALSIFIED EVIDENCE* in a murder trial, *FALSIFIED EVIDENCE* to conceal the torture of one of the main witnesses in that murder trial, to make her confess to something she did *NOT* do?

And also because Dr Correia is a psychic medium?

This your husband believes is enough to have someone sectioned under the mental health act?

Should your husband have you sectioned under the mental health act then Sofia? After all as a Catholic, you believe that Christ rose from the dead etc.

See the absurdness of your husbands' position?

I don't believe the law suits your husband filed has anything at all to do with this, he knows fully well that Marcos is quite sane, your husband also knows that Marcos, is very clever, far superior in intellect to you and your husband Goncalo, Sofia and here is something, Dr Arageo Correia has *NOT* finished yet!

Your husband does not fear the mental disposition of Dr Correia, but what he does fear is being exposed by the clever lawyer!

Have no fear though, there are thousands of people over here in the UK and in other countries who are now fully aware of the position and we are all watching and waiting. Goncalo Amaral need not think he can get away with intimidating Dr Correia, or planting evidence of some crime on him, or having him sectioned, of if anything at all happens to Dr Correia, if he suffers just a little scratch that was put there by some illegal method, we will be shouting so LOUD, the whole world will be listening and hearing us!

Oh and by the way, we also know why the appeals and other law suits cannot progress, it is because for some inexplicable reason, the jurors in the Leonor Cipriano torture trial case have NOT yet been compensated and because of this, under Portuguese law, the appeals registered cannot progress.

Who pays the jurors?

Is it those who requested the trial be heard by jury, in this case it would be Goncalo Amaral, Pierre Paulo Cristovao and the other ex PJ inspectors...Or is it the State?

Whoever it is, we are aware now that this is happening and we will officially be asking the Portuguese government to ensure that this situation is remedied as soon as possible, so justice can continue.

Perhaps the Portuguese government need to realise how badly this is making them and Portugal appear to the rest of the world and the damage that is being done to the Portuguese tourist industry and to the Portuguese reputation?

So Mr Amaral, that was responsible for paying that bill, why didn't he? It was not as if he did not have the money was it? Up until recently, he access to over a million euros and there was the little matter of him swanning around in a £70.000 Jaguar motor car, imported into Portugal, just the taxes to be paid on the car alone would have more than paid the jurors!

So Why has Goncalo Amaral NOT paid his bills? Couldn't be because he was trying to obstruct justice again could it?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:04 pm

Cath wrote:Indeed thanks for your explanation Maria. Just a question, does what you wrote apply to both civil and criminal proceedings in Court? I'm asking this as I don't doubt it applies for criminal investigations, but I was wondering about civil cases.

Like I had a court case in my country, and the other person lied about something (which I could prove) and I won the case. BUT he never got any punishment for lying in Court.

Cath, in most countries, lying under oath in a civil trial is a criminal offence. But it must be separately prosecuted, with the judge referring the case to the prosecutor for a new case to be opened. A judge will only refer a perjury case to the prosecutor if the perjury has caused damage (such as getting someone off or framing someone in a criminal trial, or causing damage, or influencing the outcome of a civil trial). If the perjury occurred in a small claims court, then it is very unlikely that the culprit would be charged with perjury. But if it occurred in a multi million dollar law suit in the high court, then it would most likely end up with charges laid, and if proved with a gaol sentence.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by May Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:24 am

Rosiepops
Gonzo the pauper - Page 2 691961
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:51 am

Hi Folks, I'm back. I would like to say that I have been busy making twelve foot barge poles, but in fact I have been fighting with France Telecom, none of whom appear to speak English.

Meanwhile I have solved the problem of the ten foot barge poles by sticking a two foot pike on the end.

Thanks for the information. It is indeed true that Portugal will never again sink into torture of suspects. Too many of us have got our danders up.
Thank You, Amnesty International, but I think we are doing a better job than you.

Same applies to Mr. Bennett. And a few more that I won't bother to name.
We all know who they are.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2