Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity

+11
Jayelles
May
Mulleena
christabel
Cath
Rosie
Catkins
Tinkerbell43
vee8
Pedro Silva
bluj1515
15 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity Empty Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity

Post by bluj1515 Sun May 16, 2010 1:24 pm

She claims she has pursued telling the sponsors of the Etape race that the Madeleine Fund is illegal, not a charity (which is true, as the McCanns have never claimed otherwise), and that it is illegal for him to run that race and raise money for the Fund. She is wrong, of course, and I hope it is made up, for otherwise the sponsors look like imbeciles.

Justagrannynow 1 Today at 6:30 am
Looks like deborah has also been in contact with someone from Macmillan Cancer support about this. I found the post on MM.

If this is Ms Butler then I have to say "Well Done". The McCanns made a conscious decision to register the Fund as a company, not a charity. I do feel it is disingenuous to portray the Fund, a Fund of which Gerry McCann is a Director and entitled to use for any purpose he and his fellow Director chooses, as a charity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] deborah
Yesterday at 6:38 pmHi all , have now spoken with the lady
in charge at the actual event venue - she fully understands what we are
saying and agrees - she has now contacted someone to get legal advice as
he should not be riding and collecting for a company - she has no
authority to stop him - but the charity may do so - and also they want
to see the facebook page and are looking at findmadeleine site too to
maybe request the appeal for money be removed - when I hear more will
deborah Today at 19:31
Today have received a call from Scotland - event organisor and Macmillan - Gerry may be allowed to ride but they are in contact with the charities commission who on monday are going to look at the details - and make a decision - they were aware that not even an acknowledment of Macmillan was posted on findmadeleine . I have written to Gerry and asked him to see if he is prepared to donate a percentage of his sponsorship money to Macmillan or another registered charity - as findmadeleine is registered as a company and not a charity , meanwhile I have taken flak for this from some pros - I dont mind and stand by what I morally think is correct - some people have stated that findmadeleine could not be registered as a charity as it is only for one person ????
I still think it has been a kick in the teeth for Macmillan and at least we shall find out if there has been any wrongdoing legally

There are, of course, no real legal issues, as at BEST this is a violation of the Etape's own conditions for raising money AND they ought to be the ones proactive in determining what that means. The McCanns have NEVER claimed the fund is a CHARITY and it says EXACTLY what the Fund's legal status is ALL OVER the website. That is why it is called a FUND.

MANY reputable organizations that run off donations are non-profit organizations. The definition of charity is very strict. If you wish to regulate and limit who you'd like to help, for example, often you must register as a non-profit company and NOT a charity (you must help all). Further, in the States, if you want to engage in political participation of any kind, etc. you cannot be a charity.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity Empty Re: Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity

Post by Pedro Silva Sun May 16, 2010 6:53 pm

Butler, do us a favour: shut your disgusting mouth.
Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity 526250

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity Empty Re: Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 7:14 pm

In the UK. a fund raising account can only be called a charity if the fund is to benefit the public.

A fund set up to benefit an individual, such as a missing child, is not allowed, by law, to be called a charity. However, for a fund that cannot be called a charity, to be legal and essentially function as a charity, it must be registered as a limited company to provide insurance safeguards, accountabilty and transparent structure.

Any complaint to McCmillan about concerns as to money not going to a charity, has probably triggered a complaint procedure which must be carried through. I believe that that procedure will clear the issue up and answer questions made to challenge.

Common sense and the law will show that as the issue is one of definition and not of legality, there wont be a problem.

As I understand it, nothing has changed apart from a complaint procedure by the charity commission, which will clear things up. No point jumping to conclussions until we know what they decide.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun May 16, 2010 7:24 pm

In other words, butler is going to get egg on her face.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun May 16, 2010 9:09 pm

Courtesy of Tony Hounding The McCanns:-

Providing Mr. G McCann has paid the £56 entrance fee he is entitled to enter under whatever sponsorship he wants....regardless of what Company he represents. A quick fax to the correct person cleared that little lie of yours up. I suggest you give up on the lies before you land yourself in court.. Why the hell should I care..... you know what, on second thoughts, keep lying, you can afford it...can't you?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So the Rothley Stalker returns! This just proves with or without Bennett she is a vindictive, nasty piece of work and I hope CR are aware of her continued harrassment.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon May 17, 2010 12:12 am

She is a wannabee and sees herself as a main character in this sad case.......She wants to be in conversation with the McCanns...(Like that would ever happen)..and she will try anything to achieve it............Sad, sick demented, attention seeking fool...............!! Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity Mad2
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon May 17, 2010 12:13 am

Compliments of Winter on PFA...........Butler's CV.
Her's some attention. Perhaps we should direct the organisers of that race here.

Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity Ejbpn9
THE MCCANNS' STALKER

A woman leading a leaflet campaign about Madeleine McCann has left the girl’s parents distraught.

The couple spent yesterday with lawyers and may call in police after Debbie Butler visited the road where they live in Rothley, Leicestershire, to deliver highly inflammatory leaflets to neighbours suggesting that Madeleine was not abducted.

“Angry and upset” Kate and Gerry McCann are consulting their lawyers about how to react to last week’s extraordinary late-night leaflet drop which involved 10 people.

As well as discussing an action for libel, the McCanns want to know if there are grounds to pursue a harassment action and are considering calling in police.

Although single mother-of-two Ms Butler, 45, decided not to post the leaflet through the couple’s letterbox, a copy was sent to Kate’s aunt and uncle, Brian and Janet Kennedy, who live just a mile away in the same village.

A source close to the couple said yesterday: “Kate and Gerry are very upset and angry over these despicable lies. They feel they are being persecuted. This time the group has gone too far.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/120 ... ns-stalker

Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity 33kdwsx

An account of some of the activivities Ms Butler has been up to with pictures.

http://thestalkingworldofbennettbutler.blogspot.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aj2myY5qdw&feature=player_embedded
Debs moment of glory (complete with lies]

"Gonçalo Amaral is a Liar" Textusa - Ain't that the truth?

Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity File.php?avatar=265_1263333684

Last edited by Catkins on Mon May 17, 2010 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon May 17, 2010 12:14 am

I see that Butler has reared her very ugly dark side again, proving once and for all she is nothing but a lying trouble making "hard faced" stalking cow.

Message to Butler, why don't you STFU and slither back under the slime ridden stone you have crawled out from. You are nothing but an attention seeking wannabe, a liar, who revels in hurting people, just for the sake of hurting them and don't you dare pretend to be anything other than that! You are certainly not doing this for Madeleine McCann, in fact you have always done everything you possibly could to hurt both her and her parents and her twin siblings.

I have not forgotten what you did to the parents of Madeleine, where you dared to enter the very road in the village they live and spread your foul lying filth around, aided and abetting that other disgrace to humanity, your erstwhile soul mate, "he who must be praised". You lied then by not telling people the truth that the "bent and corrupt" ex solicitor was in fact in attendance in Rothley on that day, you lied because it then suited your purpose to lie and cover for that despicable piece of sub-humanity, you only later revealed his presence because again it suited your purpose.
You may fool some people but you do not fool me, neither do you fool many others. I for one and sick of you and sick of all people like you. Stuff your offers of tea to all passing people where the sun doesn't shine, unless someone manages to lace it with hemlock (the preferred plant of the witch) of course, then please do eat drink and be merry and rejoice in the pain you and your dirty soul have caused the innocent parents of an innocent missing child and the harm you have done to the search for the child, be merry until the hemlock takes effect, then perhaps we will all be spared any more of your sanctimonious lying drivel, slink back to your stinking "mouse-piss" ridden house, methinks the hemlock has caused your brain a certain addled madness already, it shows, you insane bint, you are not wanted, here, you are in fact not wanted anywhere, now in the name of all that is decent - Go!

Debbie Butler
Just So No One Forgets
This is the woman who think nothing about stalking these parents while they are at home with their little son and daughter and condones the threats to "firebomb" their home!

Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity Butler10
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon May 17, 2010 12:44 am

I agree with you both Catkins and Rosiepops, your words are the same as mine. What surprises me with the police of Rothley is: when Butler and TB went to Rothley to distribute those vile leaflets, weren´t they disturbing the peace? Weren´t this enough motive for the police of Rothley to act against Butler and TB?

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon May 17, 2010 1:23 am

No Pedro....I don't think it is considered an offence to Leaflet peoples houses.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Mon May 17, 2010 1:39 am

Well I think she's wrong too and she shouldn't have filed a complaint.
And most of all, she shouldn't have written to the McCanns.

People don't have to raise money. They pay an entrance fee to participate on that tour. And they can decide if they want to become part of Team MacMillan. Apparently he didn't.
I'm sure they've had the legal things checked before asking their supporters to donate money to the Find Madeleine Fund.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon May 17, 2010 1:45 am

I agree with you Cath.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon May 17, 2010 2:32 am

I took this from Tony's Hounding

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=4a22befe2cd19836

You never learn do you Deborah Butler?

I once thought Tony Bennett had led you astray and had a tad empathy for you because of it. Now I realize you are from the same mold as he.....vindictively evil.

I think it is time child services took a close look at you and what your adoptive son is being subjected to. Some of your vileness has to have rubbed off on him. I personally cannot see how it hasn't affected him.
I can't help believing you have lied over the Bennett fraud too.....not after reading your latest hounding of the McCanns. In fact, it is starting to look like a ploy, with you and Bennett setting it up together for the sole purpose of publicity for his website.....and book

Now Chris said this to me ages ago and it made me wonder, now it makes me wonder even more if this entire thing was a stitch up by Bennett and Butler, to get publicity and more "bent" money into their coffers. Looks like Chris could be right!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Mon May 17, 2010 4:29 am

I put nothing past these people anymore. Look at the way Butler and AmberSuz worked together to "bring down" Bennett. Look at the way AmberSuz set up that nasty website and somehow ended up resigning and paving the way for greater Bren influence. Etc. etc.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon May 17, 2010 4:30 am

Butler is a liar, will let you know the outcome of my correspondence with the organisers, as they will not be back in the office till Tuesday. They must have made an exception ringing her yesterday and rushed back Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity 765343

Here's something for her to watch. By the way Butler apparently Gerry finished in under 4 hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5y2n0YuK3M&feature=player_embedded
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulleena Mon May 17, 2010 4:38 am

Thank you for posting that up Christabel.

And well done to all those who have raised money for their given causes!!

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon May 17, 2010 5:13 am

by Mulleena on Sun May 16 2010, 18:38Thank you for posting that up Christabel.

And well done to all those who have raised money for their given causes!!

Your welcome Mulleena, just bumped it up
christabel wrote:Butler is a liar, will let you know the outcome of my correspondence with the organisers, as they will not be back in the office till Tuesday. They must have made an exception ringing her yesterday and rushed back Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity 765343

Here's something for her to watch. By the way Butler apparently Gerry finished in under 4 hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5y2n0YuK3M&feature=player_embedded
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Mon May 17, 2010 5:20 am

Catkins wrote:She is a wannabee and sees herself as a main character in this sad case.......She wants to be in conversation with the McCanns...(Like that would ever happen)..and she will try anything to achieve it............Sad, sick demented, attention seeking fool...............!! Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity Mad2

Totally agree Catkins
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 5:42 am

Examining the ETAPE and Macmillan links.

Macmillan are partners of ETAPE. They are billed as the official charity for ETAPE.

You can take part in the cycle ride by paying a fee but there is no obligation to raise money for a charity. In fact on the Macmillan site itself they advertise the opportunity to raise money for cancer sufferers by inviting people to join Team Macmillan. There is NO obligation to join.

It seems to me that you can register to take part in an ETAPE event, pay your fee and advertise your ride to raise money for whoever you wish. Obviously Macmillan being partners would use the profile of the event to invite riders to raise money for them. But there is no obligation to raise money for anyone let alone any moral obligation, or obligation to Macmillan.

I went through the registration proccess and the terms and conditions did not mention charities.

So you can ride for fun/ exersise only, join the Team Macmillan if you wish or raise funds for whatever charity you want.

I think Deborah has contacted an event organiser who isn't fully aware of the definitions of charities and that is the only issue here. The definition will confirm there is no illegality or abused moral obligation and I think Debbie is going to have to raise money for the fund to make up for her mistake by entering or organising an event herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon May 17, 2010 5:50 am

Cycle event goes off without a hitch

The Etape cycle event caused controversy last year after protestors sabotaged the race.

16 May 2010 14:49 GMT

177688 Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity 177688-cycle-event-goes-off-without-a-hitch-410x230
Race: There were no problems at this year's event after disruption in 2009. Pic: ©️ STV
This year's Etape Caledonia Cycle event in Highland Perthshire has passed off without incident as nearly 5,000 cyclists took part in the 81-mile race.

Last year's event was marred after carpet tacks were deliberately scattered along the route in an attempt to sabotage the event and numerous bikes were damaged forcing the race to be temporarily halted.

The event has proved controversial, drawing criticism from campaigners who claim closing the roads drives trade away and prevents local people getting to church.

However, Perth and Kinross Council says the race gives the area a big economic boost, and spokeswoman Tricia Fox said this year's event has gone well, with no protestors on the road.

There was high drama at the finish line with only a fraction of a second between the competitors who clinched first and second place.

First across the finish line was Robert Bateman from Falkirk who completed the race in three hours, twenty nine minutes, fifty one seconds and forty hundreds of a second.

Hot of his heels was David Ryding from the British Alpine Ski team who recorded a time of three hours, 29 minutes, 51 seconds and 75 hundreds of a second.

Several celebrities turned out for the event including James Cracknell and Ben Fogle.

Tricia Fox said: "This year's event has gone fabulously well with a real party atmosphere here in Pitlochry."

Last updated: 16 May 2010, 17:50

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/177688-cycle-event-goes-off-without-a-hitch/
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon May 17, 2010 6:09 am

If almost 5000 paid their £56, that is a nearly a total of £280,000 for The Macmillan Cancer Support charity.
How can Butler try and stop anyone from donating to a good cause, unless she is sick in the head!
I just hope she never needs their support Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity 442460

Last edited by christabel on Mon May 17, 2010 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon May 17, 2010 6:11 am

Butler, here is an answer to your disgusting smears: look at both the videos showed here by Christabel, also read the "Cycle event goes off without a hitch", pay attention to the words of Tricia Fox "This year´s event has gone fabulously well with a real party atmosphere here in Pitlochry".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon May 17, 2010 6:14 am

I agree with you Mulleena, thank you christabel.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Mon May 17, 2010 8:07 am

They got great weather for it and it sounds as if the opposition to it was subdued this year. I know they had a strict schedule of road closing/reopening so that local businesses and daily lives wouldn't be too negatively impacted by the road closures.

There is no doubt that Debbie Butler is continuing to stalk and harass the McCanns. I've noticed that when she "makes her complaints", she always tries to justify her actions as if she is acting in someone's best interests (in this case MacMillan) but no court in the land is going to be fooled by that. Every time she makes some complaint, it just happens to be connected with something the McCann family are doing. That is harassment pure and simple.

I really hope this horrible woman gets hauled over the coals good and proper by Carter Ruck after this. After the last CR business with TB, some people seemed to feel sorry for her, but I said then and I'll say now - I didn't. I had no sympathy for her at all. I think she is a thoroughly bad person. She must be very miserable with such a black soul.

And yes, anyone can enter the race and they do not have to be cycling for charity. Debbie Butler is desperately grasping for spokes to throw into the McCanns wheels and she doesn't care how she does it. She just wants to cause trouble for them. Although interestingly, I have told three people about this today. Two of them were pretty indifferent to the McCanns before, but they thought this was awful and they have said they are going to donate money to the fund now. In some ways it's possible that Debbie Butler's actions will be a bit like Simon Cowell's harsh criticism on the X-Factor. When he really goes for the jugular on an act, it increases public sympathy.

Perhaps the stalking and vilification will prove to be counter effective.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulleena Mon May 17, 2010 9:29 am

The one thing that jumps at me time and time again is just how uneducated they really are on these anti forums!!!!

They see the name Kate or Gerry or sadly enough Madeleine McCann and they jump head first without absorbing any facts whatsoever its hatred at any cost.

And the one who has paid the most for their hatred is a little girl who rarely gets a mention and Id like to remind them.

HER NAME IS MADELEINE.

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next