Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest posting.

+3
sadie
calcite51
vee8
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Latest posting. Empty Latest posting.

Post by vee8 Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:03 am

Latest posting from the folically challenged one.
Latest posting by the folically challenged one.

Tony Bennett
Post subject: Re: 25 COPIES OF '10 REASONS' FREE Thanks to the other 'Mr. B'
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:23 am
I have received an e-mail over the weekend from sharonl which contains this truly inspirational message about her successes in distributing the '10 Reasons' leaflet.

Her key message is that we should have more confidence in the message of '10 Reasons' since it is meeting with a rerady response from people out on the streets who also, like us, do not believe the McCanns' abduction claim.

The '10 Reasons' leaflet was essentially produced on this very forum on a thread to which several 3As members contributed. Its success is therefore very much down to the continued existence of 3As.

Several people have taken advantage of our offer of 25 free copies of '10 Reasons' to distribute.

If sharonl's message below inspires you to also venture out into distributing the leaflet, just send me an e-mail with a postal address and we'll get 25 to you straightaway; just e-mail us here:**********

One thing in particular that has occurred to me, and that I feel is very important to address in this area, is that many supporters who have received the leaflets and are willing to distribute, are doing so in a secretive manner (e.g. slipping the leaflets into magazines, leaving them in bars, airports etc., but without getting caught).

I too was guilty of this and the reason for this was that I had no idea how members of the public would react, particularly following all the manipulation in the press. It was only when we ran into the crowds at Wales Millenium stadium and decided that we had to take our chances that we realised that very few people believe the McCanns' abduction theory and that they are desperate for this information, and there was no need for secrecy. We need to do this this task openly.

I have actually been out and about this morning. I am now finding that people are asking for these leaflets in batches. I went into Pontypridd town centre and I was approached by a very nice gentleman who had seen me distributing the leaflet. He asked if he could have a leaflet and then asked if he could take a batch, saying: "I will do the distribution for you". I would not be at all suprised if he got in touch with the Madeleine Foundation.

Further on, I was appoached by a lady who was standing outside her newsagents shop. She asked what the leaflet was about, and when I informed her, she also asked if she could have a large batch to distribute to her customers. I left her outside her shop totally engrossed in the '10 Reasons' leaflet.

A man in a bus stop shouted across the road: "Make sure you do that well, it's about time EVERONE knew what happened to her". I think he must have read the leaflet that I had placed in that shelter earlier.

We are also finding that many fish & chip shops, takeaways, bars etc. are more than willing and some are requesting to openly display the leaflet on their counters.

I have managed to photocopy 1000 leaflets but there is a limit as to how many I can produce in this way. If this is going to be effective we need to print more leaflets; I am more than willing to contribute towards the cost of this.

UNQUOTE
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Latest posting. Empty Re: Latest posting.

Post by vee8 Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:10 am

However, not all is going to plan! Shubob's MP just told him to f*** off!

ShuBob wrote:
Hi Tony,

I have just received a reply from my Mp, ***** ******, from the House of Commons. Here's what he wrote:

Dear xxxxxx

I acknowledge receipt of your email dated 23 March and confirm that the Madeleine Foundation did forward to me a copy of What Really Happened to Madeleine McCann?

I am afraid that the whole incident of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has become a subject of speculation to which I can give no credence. So I am not prepared to do what you ask.

I am sorry to send what I know you will conside to be a disappointing reply. As you purchased the copy of Tony Bennett's booklet which was sent to me, I return it herewith.

Yours sincerely

But did shubob take this lying down? Oh no! He had to go and get told to f*** off personally!

It gets worse (or better!)

Sent: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:11 pm
by ShuBob

I went to my MP's surgery this morning.....

And I'm not happy! ***** ****** wasn't at the surgery today but his secretary was and immediately she saw my correspondence with Mr ****** was about Maddie, she immediately proceded to dismiss me! I wasn't having none of it though and told her my rights as a constituent. She told me that she knew Mr ****** had thought carefully about his decision and he was not going to change his mind. I told her I took issue with the fact his reply referred to speculation when the official police files were now out. Again, to try and fob me off she said she didn't think he'd have access to the files and I told her they were widely available and that he should ask his researchers to find it. She still went on about him not changing his mind and I told her that he should at the very least read the official files and that if he came to the same decision then fine. I wasn't happy with being dismissed. She told me I should contact him directly as I obviould have a personal issue with the case at which point I asked her what she was doing there if not to stand in for him and listen to queries on his behalf. She had no reply. She eventually got up and left me in the room while she went to call the next person in. It was this final act of rudeness that made me see red. I walked behind her and told her I was going to report her for being rude and she said that's fine! I hope to email ***** later today. I wonder if you have any advice for me as I intend to report his secretary and again raise the inquest issue with him at the same time.

Thanks.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:34 am

Loved the reply ShuBob received - the secretary didn't seem too concerned about being reported (probably was warned he was insane)!
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:35 am

vee8 wrote:However, not all is going to plan! Shubob's MP just told him to f*** off!

ShuBob wrote:
Hi Tony,

I have just received a reply from my Mp, ***** ******, from the House of Commons. Here's what he wrote:

Dear xxxxxx

I acknowledge receipt of your email dated 23 March and confirm that the Madeleine Foundation did forward to me a copy of What Really Happened to Madeleine McCann?

I am afraid that the whole incident of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has become a subject of speculation to which I can give no credence. So I am not prepared to do what you ask.

I am sorry to send what I know you will conside to be a disappointing reply. As you purchased the copy of Tony Bennett's booklet which was sent to me, I return it herewith.

Yours sincerely

But did shubob take this lying down? Oh no! He had to go and get told to f*** off personally!

It gets worse (or better!)

Sent: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:11 pm
by ShuBob

I went to my MP's surgery this morning.....

And I'm not happy! ***** ****** wasn't at the surgery today but his secretary was and immediately she saw my correspondence with Mr ****** was about Maddie, she immediately proceded to dismiss me! I wasn't having none of it though and told her my rights as a constituent. She told me that she knew Mr ****** had thought carefully about his decision and he was not going to change his mind. I told her I took issue with the fact his reply referred to speculation when the official police files were now out. Again, to try and fob me off she said she didn't think he'd have access to the files and I told her they were widely available and that he should ask his researchers to find it. She still went on about him not changing his mind and I told her that he should at the very least read the official files and that if he came to the same decision then fine. I wasn't happy with being dismissed. She told me I should contact him directly as I obviould have a personal issue with the case at which point I asked her what she was doing there if not to stand in for him and listen to queries on his behalf. She had no reply. She eventually got up and left me in the room while she went to call the next person in. It was this final act of rudeness that made me see red. I walked behind her and told her I was going to report her for being rude and she said that's fine! I hope to email ***** later today. I wonder if you have any advice for me as I intend to report his secretary and again raise the inquest issue with him at the same time.

Thanks.

Tony B and Shubob, not the words, just the sounds........Enjoy the Laughing Policeman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI1nPd7hezM

Please open up the video
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:39 am

What a plonker! Is this Shubob in the McCanns constituency? if he isn't, then his MP is not obliged to have anything to do with it. Unless it becomes the matter of some kind of vote and is it will not be, then Shubob should go and learn a little more about how parliament actually works!

Meanwhile Sharonl, is nothing but a liar and another sick stalking fantasist like Bennett and Brenda Ryan etc. By the way, there was talk that sharonl is actually a sock of Brenda Ryan, enough said.

Stark staring bonkers mad the lot of them. Now this thread is being moved into the 3 arguidos dustbin, if anyone wants to read it they will find it with the other trash.

Bennett is not getting oxygen on this forum for his lies, stalking and vexatious harassment of two totally innocent people and his continued harm to the search for that little girl.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:14 am

Mr MP if you do not believe the files prove the McCanns are guilty (his take on it not mine) then I am going to bully you into it. If you are not there then I am going to bully your secretary. Then I am going to email and keep on your back.... harass you!! until you read the book. Everyone has a choice to read it or not read it shubob and that is how a democracy works and democracy is not mob rule.

Back to TB's post. He really thinks members of the public are stupid doesn't he? He suggested that he was worried how the public would react to his reasons after being manipulated by the media.
The public wont be manipulated in general and they certainly wont want to be manipulated by himself!!

Last edited by ModNrodder on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:18 am

Question for you Brits.

Do you really ask strangers on a street what the leaflet is that they are handing out, or are you like us Aussies and try to avoid all contact with them so you dont have to take one, or tell them no thanks?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:25 am

Question: WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY WALKING INTO HIS MP'S SURGERY? Does that mean the guy is a doctor and MP and he walked into the guy's real job and harassed the secretary?? Were there real people with appointments there and everything? Don't they have office hours for their crack pot constituents or something?
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:49 am

Bluj

I briefly wondered the same thing. We call our MP's offices in the electorate the 'Electoral Office' to distinguish it from their office in Canberra (or the state capital).

But 'surgery' has a much more historic and traditional feel to it. But still a tad confusing to us non Brits.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:50 am

Dianeh, I just take the leaflet, dont ask questions and I dont say no. If it looks interesting and is something I am already looking for then I will read through it. If it looks like something I dont need it gets binned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:51 am

If people are apathetic about this case I doubt they will pay it much attention. If they are interested in the case then they will already know about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:00 am

Hi Bluj

Our MP's have a 'surgery' for their constituents to come to visit them and discuss points of interest in politics and the way the country is run. It resembles a doctors surgery because people can just 'pop in' to see their MP when he is in the town he represents. Rather confusing I know, but that is the British, confusing through and through (and I'm a true Brit!!)

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:07 am

Do they wear white coats though???

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:08 am

LOL thanks Jean....and I thought I was being on top of British English by knowing "surgery" was doc's office. ;p
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:12 am

Am I cloaked?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:17 am

Cloaked?
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:22 am

bluj1515 wrote:Cloaked?

Come on Moddy. What do you mean? Laffin
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:52 pm

sadie wrote:
bluj1515 wrote:Cloaked?

Come on Moddy. What do you mean? Laffin

You mean you didn't know he's an undercover Klingon agent?!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:55 pm

dianeh wrote:Question for you Brits.

Do you really ask strangers on a street what the leaflet is that they are handing out, or are you like us Aussies and try to avoid all contact with them so you dont have to take one, or tell them no thanks?

I try to avoid eye contact with them altogether, if possible walk on the far side of the road. If I don't see them in time and they pounce on me I say no thanks. But if someone did manage to give me one I would call the nearect copper and ask the person be charged with handing out libelous, inflamatory leaflets liable to incite hatred, and I wouldn't hesitate to press charges against that person.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:12 pm

Tactical
Visual
Stand by on Torpedos
Fire!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:21 pm

ModNrodder wrote:Tactical
Visual
Stand by on Torpedos
Fire!!

laffin2 laffin2
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:37 pm

Sadie, I'm Star Trekking across the internet!! lol!

Vee good point. I had not considered being handed out stuff like that specifically, just general what I would do with flyers.

Now if it was the reasons leaflet I would feel much the same as I would being handed a BNP leaflet. pullinghairout

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:39 am

It is like the Scientology kids on the street. I dont talk to them, or even acknowledge them. I rarely take leaflets of any sort. Sometimes at the train station i used to take samples, or from something like the Guide Dogs or Leukemia Foundation, but not much else.

Not that it is much of a problem anymore. No one hands leaflets out in my sleepy little town. But it was different when I lived in Brisbane and worked right inthe centre of the city.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:03 am

ModNrodder wrote:Do they wear white coats though???

Only when they come to cart the Shubobs, sharonl's and Bennetts away. affraid Laffin Laffin Laffin
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Latest posting. Empty Diane

Post by Rosie Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:16 am

If someone hands me a leaflet, I hardly ever accept it I just politely refuse and am on my way. I see many people do take leaflets though glance at them and then they go into the nearest bin, but others, just throw them on the floor.

I simply do not believe that they got this kind of reception on the street, I think they are lying, this is not the way Brits react to things for a start! (Even if they did believe it).

To be perfectly honest, I really do not think that the vast majority of people have the level of interest that we do, not that they do not care for Madeleine, more that they have not followed it and I think I have only ever spoken to one person that is against the parents and that was because they thought they hadn't checked the children enough!

Actually someone came up to me in the school playground, she had glanced at my daughter's copy of the book and then ordered it for herself and she wanted to say, that she supported the McCanns and had not realised the level of persecution against them until she had read the book! She also said the book prompted her to do something she had never done before, she actually sent the slip off and also at the same time, she wrote a short note to the Kate and Gerry offering her support! She said she hoped it got there because she did not have the full address.

So no I do not believe these antis, what I think is really happening is that people have reacted badly against them and their silly leaflet campaign they are so deluded, their minds would not allow them to accept that the majority of people did not think like them, so they have said the opposite!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next