Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marcos V Bennett.........

+10
Cath
dianeh
Mulleena
Peaceful1
Tinkerbell43
Pedro Silva
vee8
christabel
Rosie
Catkins
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Marcos V Bennett......... - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcos V Bennett.........

Post by bluj1515 Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:01 am

This is one of the lowest things the Foundation has done. They truly find new and improved bottoms all the time. An enemy of my enemy is my friend, believes the Foundation.

Giving people's donations to a "foundation" to "find out what really happened to Madeleine McCann" to the cop that was in charge of and botched that investigation. Without his incompetence, no need for a Foundation - we'd have the truth or something close to it.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:31 am

The irony is that, once amaral looses his case, the donation will, indirectly, go to the McCann's search fund. I wonder if that has dawned on them yet?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:13 am

Cath wrote:Spot on Mod, nothing to do with Child Welfare or a new law to protect children.
The bank account is still
frozen, is't it? Doubt he's raised that much money selling the "files"
booklet.
So he's using donations (again) for a different purpose, can't believe there's still people that stupid to donate to him.

"Our Chairman Grenville Green has been considering how we in the United Kingdom can best assist Mr Amaral financially, believing that it is crucial that he can afford the massive legal expenses these court cases are costing him. We are looking into the practicalities and hope to make an announcement soon
".

What's happened did Amaral to himself. No need to support him financially. Besides there's doubts about his "bankruptcy" as well as his integrity. Didn't pay his taxes, did he?
Is he/are they now going to donate to every copper who's accused of covering up for beating up a suspect? For everybody who writes libellous things? Why's Amaral so special?

The only reason they support him is because he is against the McCanns and that, basically is that in a nutshell and they are kidding themselves if they say it is for any other reason. Those people so desperately want to hurt that couple in any way that they can, they just live to do that, it has consumed them and their entire mundane and pointless lives and yet they just cannot see it, but I would bet their families and friends have been telling them. It just doesn't matter if the McCanns are innocent, this is no longer an issue for them all. If Amaral was involved in any other case, they would all be hammering him. They really need to ask some serious questions of themselves and why they are behaving in such a ridiculous, despicable and vindictive way towards people who have never been charged with any wrongdoing in their entire lives. They are behaving like barbaric ignorant medieval witch hunters.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:00 am

Good point Vee, I agree with you Rosiepops.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:28 am

vee8 wrote:The irony is that, once amaral looses his case, the donation will, indirectly, go to the McCann's search fund. I wonder if that has dawned on them yet?

In that situation the foundation will use 'Bennetts Law' If the McCanns dont respond to confirm the money actually exists than it does not exsist!! Marcos V Bennett......... - Page 3 59999

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:40 am

Sabot wrote:Bennett has just sent £500 from The Foundation to Goncalo Amaral.

Can someone explain how sending money that was donated to help find out about what happened to a missing child can be spent on funding the libel defense of a copper convicted of lying in the case of another missing child

Im pretty sure that this payment is not meeting the stated aims of the Houndation. But then I havent read them nor am I going to.

Once again, needs highlighting that in Britain, Bennett highlights and opposes what he thinks is corruption in the British force (not proven as far as I know), yet with Amaral he is on the other side even where corruption has been proven and accepted by a judge. Now he gives money to Amaral.

I find it hard to believe that someone can have one set of moral beliefs in regards to England/UK and another one in regards to Portugal.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinagirl Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:28 am

I find it hard to believe that someone can have one set of moral beliefs in regards to England/UK and another one in regards to Portugal.

I don't think it's anything to do with the respective countries, but everything to do with Bennett's lack of a sense of morality, and his irrational thinking processes. How fortunate that the English legal profession has managed to get rid of this fool.

Last edited by Chinagirl on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To change a word)

Chinagirl
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulleena Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:55 am

I think it boils down to bennett portraying himself to always being a victim an underdog if you like which is how Amaral portrays himself.
Look at his past exploits and you can easily find the answer although being found guilty of fraud he has never accepted nor expressed remorse instead inventing a multitude of excuses and pleading ignorance.
He expects others to uphold the law while at the same time has a clear disregard for it, until he has a grievance and expects nothing but a complete and utter prompt response and has no qualms about wasting valuable resources whatsoever!!

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:29 pm

"Our Chairman Grenville Green has been considering how we in the United Kingdom can best assist Mr Amaral financially, believing that it is crucial that he can afford the massive legal expenses these court cases are costing him. We are looking into the practicalities and hope to make an announcement soon".

Oh How many Fridge Magnets can Piggy buy with this money?
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:50 pm

"Our Chairman Grenville Green has been considering how we in the United Kingdom can best assist Mr Amaral financially, believing that it is crucial that he can afford the massive legal expenses these court cases are costing him. We are looking into the practicalities and hope to make an announcement soon".

Does Grenville not understand that he is actually aiding and abetting a corrupt ex copper with money raised under false pretences? This makes Grenville and Bennett criminals in my book. As for hypocrisy, is it any wonder? Bennett is king of duplicity!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:53 pm

Rosiepops wrote:

Does Grenville not understand that he is actually aiding and abetting a corrupt ex copper with money raised under false pretences? This makes Grenville and Bennett criminals in my book. As for hypocrisy, is it any wonder? Bennett is king of duplicity!

Oh my god Rosie, please don't tell me bennetts a king of anything Marcos V Bennett......... - Page 3 127278 . he'll be wanting Prince Charles job next Marcos V Bennett......... - Page 3 245193
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:52 am

Rosiepops wrote:

Sorry, I have to laugh about this. All of about ten of them raising money to legally support a Convicted Criminal while slagging off The McCanns for using the Libel payouts to pay legal expenses to sue the bent copper for Libel.

Just think about the money that The McCanns are going to add to their Fund to find Madeleine. We could see some serious heart attacks here.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:42 am

Once again, how does sending Amaral money meet the stated aims of the Houndation?

Remember that it was Bennett and his Houndation friends that constantly complained about how the Find Madeleine Fund spend its money even though it was clearly spend within the stated aims of the Fund.

Does anyone know the aims (mission statement) of the Houndation? And how does sending money to Amaral meet those aims? He has been found guilty of lying about a missing child case, and is now accused of lying in another missing child's case. So why should the Houndation be sending money to someone like this?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:50 pm

dianeh wrote:Once again, how does sending Amaral money meet the stated aims of the Houndation?

Remember that it was Bennett and his Houndation friends that constantly complained about how the Find Madeleine Fund spend its money even though it was clearly spend within the stated aims of the Fund.

Does anyone know the aims (mission statement) of the Houndation? And how does sending money to Amaral meet those aims? He has been found guilty of lying about a missing child case, and is now accused of lying in another missing child's case. So why should the Houndation be sending money to someone like this?

Dianeh, surely by now you realise it's one law for bennett and one law for the rest of us? Besides, I think it's covered by the bit about pursuing, with others, a course of harrassment and intimidation untill we convince the world that our lies are true and an innocent couple are jailed, or words to that effect.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:42 am

about pursuing, with others, a course of harrassment and intimidation untill we convince the world that our lies are true and an innocent couple are jailed

Thanks Vee I found this bit particularly enlightening.

Marcos V Bennett......... - Page 3 466476
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:42 pm

dianeh wrote:
about pursuing, with others, a course of harrassment and intimidation untill we convince the world that our lies are true and an innocent couple are jailed

Thanks Vee I found this bit particularly enlightening.

Marcos V Bennett......... - Page 3 466476

Well I never. I didn't know that.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3