Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Real Madeleine McCann Story and Where's Maddy 48 Hours Video 1 of 5

+3
Pedro Silva
Catkins
Rosie
7 posters

Go down

The Real Madeleine McCann Story and Where's Maddy 48 Hours Video 1 of 5 Empty The Real Madeleine McCann Story and Where's Maddy 48 Hours Video 1 of 5

Post by Rosie Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:21 am

These set of videos carry some very good information, number 5 carries a scene from Ed Smart, who's daughter Elizabeth was abducted but found safe and well and Ed relates how the press and the media turned on him accusing him of harming his daughter!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT8QJL9nlaw&feature=player_embedded

Edited To Add On Wednesday March 3, 2008:

The video above makes much about the distance from the tapas bar to the apartment 5a where the children were sleeping. It tries to convince the viewer with factually incorrect evidence, I included it because I wanted people to realise the mountain of complete and utter DISINFORMNATION, which has been spread around by people that literally want Kate and Gerry McCann to be guilty of murdering their own child and concealing her body. I believe this video accurately portrays what I believe to be some kind of hysterical phenomena which has grown up around this case. Often the people hell bent on spreading this disinformation are no better that mealy foul mouthed thugs, who have never amounted to anything in their lives and who will never amount to anything in their lives and the reason why they do this, is because they are insanely jealous of people like Kate and Gerry McCann, who appear to have everything these others desire in life, it matters not of course that both Kate and Gerry are self made people, they put themselves through university, they worked hard to achieve their professional status, Gerry McCann rising from the backstreets of Glasgow to do so and Kate coming from an ordinary Liverpudlian background. It gets forgotten that the intellect and drive that this couple obviously possess could have been used in almost any profession, a profession that could have made the pair of them infinitely richer than the the professions they ultimately chose, but they chose the medical profession, a profession where they would work for the good and benefit and welfare of others.

Whether you agree, or do not agree that they left the children and the pros and cons of that particular debate is not the point here, what is the point is the actual truth and the true distance and circumstances of that fateful night of Thursday May 03, 2007. And this video accurately portrays the twisted mindset of the person who made it and their obviously sick desire to have this child dead at the hands of her parents and dumped somewhere unconsecrated, not once but several times over. This would have to be believed if these people's version of events were to be feasible, a version which has no proof or evidence to back it up, a version which is based purely on unsubstantiated and wholly inaccurate claims from people that were not even there in PDL and who makes films about the distance between the apartment and the tapas bar, without having prior knowledge of the area and who has probably never set foot inside Portugal, let alone Praia da Luz.

The distance from the tapas bar to the apartment is in fact around 80 paces and less than one minute away from where the parents were dining with their friends, this is fact, it was walked out and timed on TV by Martin Brunt for Sky News. So quite where the maker of this video above gets these distances is a puzzle, more nonsense plucked out of over active and fertile imaginations.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

The Real Madeleine McCann Story and Where's Maddy 48 Hours Video 1 of 5 Empty Where's Maddy 48 Hours Video Part 1 of 5

Post by Rosie Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:23 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtY1Expiwko&feature=player_embedded

Last edited by Rosiepops on Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Real Madeleine McCann Story and Where's Maddy 48 Hours Video 1 of 5 Empty Where's Maddy Part 2

Post by Rosie Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:29 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDKSTH8XsSo&feature=player_embedded
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Real Madeleine McCann Story and Where's Maddy 48 Hours Video 1 of 5 Empty Where's Maddy 48 Hours Part 3 0f 5

Post by Rosie Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJSCNtV3Ibs&feature=player_embedded
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Real Madeleine McCann Story and Where's Maddy 48 Hours Video 1 of 5 Empty Where's Maddy 48 Hours Video Part 4 of 5

Post by Rosie Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIUCGArXQ8Y&feature=player_embedded
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Real Madeleine McCann Story and Where's Maddy 48 Hours Video 1 of 5 Empty Where's Maddy 48 Hours Video Part 5 of 5

Post by Rosie Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhVY5uj2SoY&feature=player_embedded
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Real Madeleine McCann Story and Where's Maddy 48 Hours Video 1 of 5 Empty Re: The Real Madeleine McCann Story and Where's Maddy 48 Hours Video 1 of 5

Post by Catkins Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:36 am

The Real Madeleine McCann Story and Where's Maddy 48 Hours Video 1 of 5 907912 Not sure I should have watched all those vids Rosie..........A reminder of how awful the treatment of this family has been...Poor poor Madeleine....makes me want to weep.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

The Real Madeleine McCann Story and Where's Maddy 48 Hours Video 1 of 5 Empty Re: The Real Madeleine McCann Story and Where's Maddy 48 Hours Video 1 of 5

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:28 am

I agree with you Catkins, very sad.
The Real Madeleine McCann Story and Where's Maddy 48 Hours Video 1 of 5 907912

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:22 am

I know they are sad, they upset me too, I put them up to ensure that people never forget how badly they have been treated and how badly Madeleine has been let down by Goncalo Amaral and now his mate Ricardo Paiva! They clearly show that all sensible rational people know that Madeleine was abducted and now how important it is that we keep supporting Kate and Gerry in their search for their daughter, she must be found, there simply is no alternative!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:52 am

Yes, you´re absolutely right Rosiepops.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:18 am

When they did that first Panorama, they used the footage from 48 Hours, and the original producer thought they were going to go the same path as 48 Hours - a calm, rational look at the evidence, showing that most likely, the McCanns were NOT involved.
He left the project when it was clear the intention was instead to foster the rumors and the lies and continue to keep the cloud of suspicion over their heads, all in the name of ratings.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:22 pm

Yes Bluj, I remember that as well.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:36 pm

Yes that was Jon Corner who left wasn't it?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria theresa Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:19 am

Hi Rosie,
Actually, unless I'm very much mistaken, it wasn't Jon Corner who left. I can't remember the name of the person who was going to do the Panorama programme but I don't think it was Jon.

I remember the programme Jon helped to make and he spoke in it quite a lot. He is the husband or partner of a friend of Kate's, if I remember correctly what he said.

I also remember reading something written by (or about?) the person who had wanted to do the Panorama programme and I don't think it was Jon.

I hope I'm not being misleading. It's easy to misremember so I may be wrong. I'll try to google now to find out. I also recorded the (UK) TV programmes about Madeleine so I may be able to find out a few things that way. Will take me a while, though!

maria theresa
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by maria theresa Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:22 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-496385/Producer-quits-dishonest-BBC-programme-Madeleine-McCann.html

It was David Mills who was the original producer of the Panorama programme and he left in disgust.

I found it as soon as I googled "Panorama" and "Madeleine McCann".

maria theresa
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by maria theresa Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:40 am

OK, as far as I can see, it WAS the Panorama programme that Jon Corner spoke in but it was the original producer who left before it was all put together.

It's all the more impressive because that original producer, as far as I know, didn't have any connection with the McCanns before starting to make the programme, whereas Jon Corner seems to be a friend. (Not that that means he wouldn't be telling the truth, but you see the point I'm making.)

In fact, it's extremely impressive that not one member of the McCanns' families, not one colleague, and not a single one of their friends has ever expressed any doubts about Kate and Gerry, either as parents or with regard to the tragedy in PdL. At least, I've never heard any doubts expressed??

Many of these people spent a lot of time with Kate and Gerry in PdL from the time that Madeleine disappeared. I don't think they were ever left alone, were they? (And that's apart from the world's media.) A great tribute to the feelings of love, loyalty and friendship which they seem to inspire, and something which also makes nonsense of Amaral's accusations.

maria theresa
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by maria theresa Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:43 am

Those videos are so upsetting. Despite Amaral book etc, I had almost forgotten just how awful all that early harassment was, and on top of the grief and shock caused by Madeleine's disappearance.

maria theresa
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:04 am

Thanks Maria Theresa. I always found that fact telling for the same reason, because Mills had no reason to lie and had no reason to want to portray the family in a good light -- other than the fact that it was the TRUTH.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:32 am

Thanks Maria Theresa, of coure you are right, I remember now. i'm so glad you corrected this because it is a very important point. That poor family were torn apart by people wanting to sell papers and improve their ratings, good for David Mills. None of it would have happened if it wasn't for that fat liar Amaral!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:03 am

Yes I agree, I thought David Mills withdrawal from the credits spoke volumes.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Rosie, I just realized - that first video you posted is actually an attack piece.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:21 pm

Hi Bluj

The video above in my OP makes much about the distance from the tapas bar to the apartment 5a where the children were sleeping. It tries to convince the viewer with factually incorrect evidence, I included it because I wanted people to realise the mountain of complete and utter DISINFORMNATION, which has been spread around by people that literally want Kate and Gerry McCann to be guilty of murdering their own child and concealing her body. I believe this video accurately portrays what I believe to be some kind of hysterical phenomena which has grown up around this case. Often the people hell bent on spreading this disinformation are no better that mealy foul mouthed thugs, who have never amounted to anything in their lives and who will never amount to anything in their lives and the reason why they do this, is because they are insanely jealous of people like Kate and Gerry McCann, who appear to have everything these others desire in life, it matters not of course that both Kate and Gerry are self made people, they put themselves through university, they worked hard to achieve their professional status, Gerry McCann rising from the backstreets of Glasgow to do so and Kate coming from an ordinary Liverpudlian background. It gets forgotten that the intellect and drive that this couple obviously possess could have been used in almost any profession, a profession that could have made the pair of them infinitely richer than the the professions they ultimately chose, but they chose the medical profession, a profession where they would work for the good and benefit and welfare of others.

Whether you agree, or do not agree that they left the children and the pros and cons of that particular debate is not the point here, what is the point is the actual truth and the true distance and circumstances of that fateful night of Thursday May 03, 2007. And this video accurately portrays the twisted mindset of the person who made it and their obviously sick desire to have this child dead at the hands of her parents and dumped somewhere unconsecrated, not once but several times over. This would have to be believed if these people's version of events were to be feasible, a version which has no proof or evidence to back it up, a version which is based purely on unsubstantiated and wholly inaccurate claims from people that were not even there in PDL and who makes films about the distance between the apartment and the tapas bar, without having prior knowledge of the area and who has probably never set foot inside Portugal, let alone Praia da Luz.

The distance from the tapas bar to the apartment is in fact around 80 paces and less than one minute away from where the parents were dining with their friends, this is fact, it was walked out and timed on TV by Martin Brunt for Sky News. So quite where the maker of this video above gets these distances is a puzzle, more nonsense plucked out of over active and fertile imaginations.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down