Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appeal Video For Madeleine McCann

+2
Tinkerbell43
Rosie
6 posters

Go down

Appeal Video For Madeleine McCann Empty Appeal Video For Madeleine McCann

Post by Rosie Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:33 pm

I have not seen the appeal video for Madeleine for 2008, perhaps if anyone sees it they can put it up here?

Please if anyone knows the where abouts of Madeleine, or has any information leading to where she is, or who was responsible, please we beg you, please do the right thing and tell someone. That little girl needs to be home with her family, this is NOT going to end, it is NEVER going to end until we discover where Madeleine is and who was responsible for her disappearance.

WEBSITE....www.findmadeleine.com....Or Email....anonymous@findmadeleine.com....or Email....investigation@findmadeleine.com.....Or Call + (0) 44 845 838 4699.....

Last edited by Rosiepops on Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Appeal Video For Madeleine McCann Empty Re: Appeal Video For Madeleine McCann

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:40 am

Hi Rosie, this video is showing as not available any more, for me. I'll keep a look out for the new one.

Back to top Go down

Appeal Video For Madeleine McCann Empty Hi Mod

Post by Rosie Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:25 am

It's working for me.

Is anyone else having this difficulty? It is definitely working for me on here and on the blog!

Let me know thanks.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:43 am

Hi rosie,

it aint working for me either chick.It says ........sorry this video is unavailable.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:49 am

It worked fine for me, poor Kates anguish is palpable how anyone can doubt this couple is unbelievable pullinghairout

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:52 am

I don't think the new appeal video as been released as of yet. It says its going to be aired at Christmas all over the world. I would imagine that they wouldn't let it slip into the media yet because when that happens people get wind of it and then when the real appeal comes out they don't watch because they feel they already know what its about. I only hope they don't air it Christmas day because as i put in my post on the Madeleine thread...people will either be out or will have other things on their minds.

I know in my house the tv isn't even on on Christmas day.There is soo much going on and people to visit that we don't actually watch the tv.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:46 pm

OK I removed it, how odd! I just tested it again and it is working for me! I'll search around for it some place else.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Appeal Video For Madeleine McCann Empty Meanwhile Here Is My Own Christmas Appeal Video

Post by Rosie Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:54 pm

[url=Appeal Video For Madeleine McCann Th_38377100
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:47 am

That works fine for me, thanks Rosie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:30 am

Well done Rosie, message is loud and clear, someone out there knows something.

I beg that person with all my heart that if by the remotest of chances you are viewing this forum and you know anything no matter how small, please do the right thing, you have the power to end this nightmare. Please look into your heart, look at the pain etched on these parents faces and then look a that darling child, look into her eyes, she needs her family, they need her, please I appeal to you, pick up the phone and contact:-

+44 845 838 4699
or investigation@findmadeleine.com
or anonymous@findmadeleine.com
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Appeal Video For Madeleine McCann Empty A new video has been released of Madeleine

Post by christabel Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:59 am

Breaking News

12:01am UK, Sunday December 21, 2008

A new video has been released of Madeleine McCann as her parents issue a new appeal for help in finding the youngster.

Appeal Video For Madeleine McCann 15189867

The video was filmed in Christmas 2006

The footage was shot around Christmas 2006, a few months before Madeleine disappeared from her parents' holiday apartment in Portugal.
It is the first time a recording of Madeleine speaking has been made public.
The video shows Madeleine dancing around dressed in a fairy outfit.
She jokingly hits her father with a soft toy and speaks proudly of her new pink shoes.

This will be our second Christmas without our daughter. Please help us make sure we don't have a third.
Video appeal from Gerry and Kate McCann

She is seen sitting on the stairs of the McCanns' home in Rothley, Leicestershire, flanked by her younger siblings, twins Sean and Amelie.
She encourages her brother and sister to copy her gestures, saying: "Clap your hands together and one, two, three."
Madeleine then holds up her new pair of shoes and says: "These are my shoes."
Behind the camera Mr McCann asks her what colour they are, and she answers: "Pink."
The little girl - who was three at the time - then leaps up from the stairs and dances around the wooden floor, waving her shoes and looking up at the light streaming in from a window.
The short film, which has Snow Patrol's hit song Chasing Cars as its soundtrack, also features a montage of clips of Madeleine.
Appeal Video For Madeleine McCann 15189869

Madeleine and her siblings

She is seen turning over a Christmas present and pointing at the camera as a smiling Mrs McCann holds her.
The video concludes with an emotional appeal from the McCanns.
"Christmas is a time for children. Please help bring our daughter back," they say.
"This will be our second Christmas without our daughter. Please help us make sure we don't have a third."
McCann family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: "Kate and Gerry do not wish to say anything further. They feel the video will speak for itself."
Madeleine disappeared from her parents' holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on May 3.
Prosecutors announced in July they were halting the case against Gerry and Kate McCann and lifting the couple's arguido status.
Detectives then said they were no longer investigating Madeleine's disappearance.
In August, thousands of pages from the official Portuguese police files were made public.
Mr and Mrs McCann, who say they will believe their daughter is alive until given clear evidence to the contrary, have had the documents translated into English and are still painstakingly going through them.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:04 pm

Thanks Chris, It was lovely to hear her voice as well. The interaction with Dad showed them as a normal family. A moving song and some nice words from the family.

I'd like to thank them for being so dignified and so strong for each other, their family and Madeleine.

I'm not sure if we are allowed to post it on here but it would be good if we could. Nothing on Youtube yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:23 pm

Before I watch it, will it make me cry?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:58 pm

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/video/Madeleine-McCann-Speaking-In-Video-Clip-Released-By-Family-For-Christmas-Appeal/Video/200812315190166?lpos=video_News_in_Video_UK_News_Region_0&lid=VIDEO_15190166_Madeleine_McCann_Speaking_In_Video_Clip_Released_By_Family_For_Christmas_Appeal

Yes, it did.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:21 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2008/12/20/our-angel-please-let-this-be-our-last-xmas-without-madeleine-115875-20984876/

Oh yes, we can all clearly see she was unloved can't we. We can clearly see she is the child they just didn't want. It's obvious now she was neglected and abused all her life isn't it.

Oh, and bentit you moron, maybe you can explain, in words of one sylable, why, if the parents already know she's dead, have they gone to all this trouble to make another video begging for help in finding her? As I have said, many times, once the arguido ststus was lifted, and they were cleared of involvement, if they DID have something to hide, the smart thing would have been to keep quiet, not announce the fact they were hiring even more detectives, or make even more video apeals. bentit, you are a complete idiot.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Appeal Video For Madeleine McCann Empty Here Is The New Christmas Appeal Video For Madeleine

Post by Rosie Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:49 pm

Please for the love of God and all that is good, if you know something please tell these parents, please tell the police, please for God sake help to bring Madeleine home. You cannot keep quiet, you simply cannot keep quiet and think that everything will be OK with your life/lives and that all this will be forgotten soon, it never will.

I beg you for your own peace of mind, if you know anything, please do the the right thing.

Link to the official Find Madeleine Site where you can watch this video. A normal healthy little girl playing with her brother and sister and her daddy and also shows a baby Madeleine, being held in her caring, loving, happy mummy's arms. Gerry McCann is behind the camera and is talking to Madeleine.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/2008/

++ 44 (0)845 838 4699 ..........Madeleine is......... STILL MISSING.......STILL NEEDS YOU......STILL OUT THERE.....++ 44 (0)845 838 4699....... Madeleine is ........STILL MISSING.......STILL NEEDS YOU......STILL OUT THERE.....++ 44 (0)845 838 4699 Madeleine is ..........STILL MISSING.......STILL NEEDS YOU......STILL OUT THERE.....++ 44 (0)845 838 4699 Madeleine is ............STILL MISSING.......STILL NEEDS YOU......STILL OUT THERE.....++ 44 (0)845 838 4699 Madeleine.........is STILL MISSING.......STILL NEEDS YOU......STILL OUT THERE.....++ 44 (0)845 838 4699 Madeleine is ...........STILL MISSING.......STILL NEEDS YOU......STILL OUT THERE.....++ 44 (0)845 838 4699 Madeleine is ............STILL MISSING.......STILL NEEDS YOU......STILL OUT THERE.....
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:09 am

I watched it yesterday.

And yes it did make me cry. My partner just looked at me, then looked at the screen and walked off without a word. He knows better than to say anything.

Madeleine is so beautiful, so cute, so little. And it was amazing to hear her little voice. She has a lovely little girl voice, with a cute little English accent. Just what I expected.

And clearly loved, clearly happy, clearly showing off for her daddy, clearly loving her brother and sister.

My Xmas wish this year is to see Madeleine home with her loving family.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:16 am

That video as made me cry...she looks soo different doesn't she on that.Seeing her running around and dancing as she should be..hearing her little voice.
I think this is a good move by the mccanns ,seeing Madeleine like this brings her to life more in peoples minds.She looks different and to be honest this could bring in more reported sightings.Probably sightings that poeple maybe didn't think was her in the past...but after watching the video might actually think twice about it.

I really think she looks different. I wish this had been released back when she had been taken. It needs to be put out there all over the world because imo Madeleine looks different on there....people are looking at a different child..........her pictures look so familiar to all of us however to be honest if someone had showed me that video and not told me it was Madeleine i might have not have taken a second look.

God this is soo weird because ive always thought i would not miss her face. Seeing her there like that made me cry...

Madeleine I hope someone sees this and knows exactly where you are sweetie.Someone somewhere as been living there lives knowing of a little girl nearby and maybe not realising it was you......I hope they do the right thing and call police when they finally realise that your the little girl that everyone as been looking for all this time. .

If god hears only one prayer this Christmas i hope its from those who are preying for you to come back home safe.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:26 am

ive watched the video again.Its the clip where she is in the pink fairy outfit that looks soo different. Of course i can see this is Madeleine now, but god if i saw this child in that pink outfit somewhere i wouldn't have known. The other footage and pics look like Madeleine but i think thats mainly because she wears clothes that we have previously seen her in in photographs.

god this video needs to be out there all over the world.I wish this was done before.I wish that more photos of her were published ..and more video footage of her was seen in the early days. A photo does not allow people to see the real Madeleine..Lets hope and prey that this video will encourage more sightings of Madeleine.A positive one to.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:42 am

Claire

I think that why Madeleine looks so different is because she grew so much in those few months from Xmas to when she was abducted. She was still babyish at Xmas, but by May, she had grown taller, much more like a big girl.

I see it in my daughter as well. She is such a little lady now, where as 6 months ago, she was still more baby than lady. She has grown taller and her face has gotten thinner. My daughter's legs also seem to be much longer.

But Madeleine is a real cutie, and always was. Just look at the pictures of her as a baby, just beautiful.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:45 am

God i hope this helps bring her home.

Madeleine your beautiful :sendingulove: :sendingulove: :sendingulove:
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Appeal Video For Madeleine McCann Empty Hi Clairesy

Post by Rosie Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:23 am

Me too, I don't know I just have a feeling that this video may help! Please do not ask me why, there is no proper explanation, I just feel it, may be it is just wishful thinking?

Any normal person viewing this can not fail to be touched, I just hope that those that may have some information will see this and realise that they hold information that may help bring Madeleine home and report it.
The biggest damage of all is being done by people perpetuating this myth that Kate and Gerry are responsible for the death of their daughter in some way, I believe they are preventing some people from coming forward with vital information, after all someone, somewhere knows something. This is the message I have been trying to hammer home in both the videos that I have made.

Making these appeals is a very funny way for guilty people to carry on, if they were guilty they would have kept quiet and tried to let this die down, not keep making please for their beloved daughter's whereabouts. Further, I think that many people who viewed this video now think this. They are beginning to realise that the McCanns are in fact innocent of harming their dear little girl.

The criticisms of this couple never cease to amaze me, they are too vocal and if they do not speak, they are too quiet and they do not care.
If they do not travel abroad they get accused of not caring and doing nothing and if they do travel, they then get accused of leaving the twins.
If they did not make this appeal, then they would have been slated for not making it and for not caring about Madeleine, however, now they have made it, they promptly get accused of publicity seeking and touting for money, never mind that they have done nothing like this!

Someone, somewhere knows something or is unintentionally holding vital information on Madeleine, which may help bring her home again.

If that person is you, please report what you know to:

Call + 44 (0) 845 838 4699.....WEBSITE....www.findmadeleine.com....Or Email....anonymous@findmadeleine.com....or Email....investigation@findmadeleine.com.....Or Call + 44 (0) 845 838 4699.....
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:51 am

Rosie i agree with you.

I think the reason that I fell this video could help is because a lot of poeple all over the world have been touched by Madeleine's plight.Not because she any different or more special than any other person who is lost out there,but because she as been put into our minds and thoughts by her loving parents fight to keep her face in the public eye.

Having madeleines image in our minds over the last 19 months since she as been abducted and reading all the news stories about her case as somehow made a lot of people feel closer or connected somehow to her and her families struggle to be re-united.

This video will bring to life those images of Madeleine and tug hard at the heart strings of everyone who watches it.
Even those who know where she is.
I truly believe that those who know where Madeleine is would be moved by this video.I just hope that they are sooooo moved they are once again hit by an immense amount of guilt. That the guilt they once had fresh in their minds(that maybe as been buried a little) is once again freshened up...........I hope that guilt encourages them to pick up the phone and call police.Let someone know where she is. Re-unite this family once and for all and then they to can move on with their lives and be guilt free....and Madeleine can be happy once again with her family.where she belongs
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Appeal Video For Madeleine McCann Empty Re: A New Video Has Been Released of Madeleine

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:49 am

I have watched that video several times...and each times it brings tears to my eyes. It also inspired me to do my own tribute to Madeleine this Christmas. You can view it here http://www.kayesworld.co.uk/christmasdream.html
The song I used was a Christmas favourite of mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:01 am

Mum,

just read your poem there it was lovely. Really nice,would've have been nice wouldn't it if she had been brought home for Christmas.But i suppose to the mccanns and many other families,Christmas is just another day without their loved ones near them. To us Christmas time we look at others less fortunate and feel more for them at that time of the year than any other.But for them their pain is everyday,all year through.
I wish for them that their nightmares are over soon.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down