Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie Smith update.

5 posters

Go down

Katie Smith update. Empty Katie Smith update.

Post by vee8 Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:29 pm

Katie's blog, as you know, has been down since before Christmas, due to laffin assasin spamming the hell out of it. Katie temporarally closed it, since she wanted to concentrate on her family over the Christmas period, and not worry about mental cripples like laffin. However it seemed like she was taking longer than expected to reopen, so I sent the following e-mail to check that she was alright.

You are sorely missed! The anti-Madeleine's are claiming some sort of victory, thinking they have intimidated you into closing. I know that isn't true, but the rest of the pro's and I greatly miss you. Please come back, you are greatly respected and we all want you back!
Nigel.

And within a few minutes got the following reply back. I checked to make sure, and she is happy for me to post this in public.

Hi Nigel!

Sorry, I've just returned from Asia and only got round to answering emails.

My husband's company had another reorganisation just after Christmas and he's been seconded to Singapore, again.

I've been out there looking for an apartment etc and catching up with friends. It'll be a month or so before I can get the internet going once we find somewhere to live.

I'm back to arrange the renting out of our house and to tie up loose ends etc.

I love Singapore, but this time it's going to be harder to leave my family and friends.

I released a lantern in Singapore for Madeleine on Wednesday:(( I was living in Thailand when she went missing and that only seems five minutes ago:((

She will be back, I m sure of it.

Sod the antis. I will try and put something up on my blog this week, but cousin died last week after a battle with cancer and his mom who nursed him then had a heart attack. Put's your priorities straight.:((

Thanks for caring Nigelxxx

I naturally passed on my condolences for her cousin, who leaves behind a wife and baby boy. In essence, once she has sorted her move out she will be back, and very welcome she will be too!

Hurry up Katie, we miss your razor wit and cutting insights into the anti-Madeleine's degenerative thought processes!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Katie Smith update. Empty Re: Katie Smith update.

Post by rosemary Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:27 pm

Oh thankyou SO much for that Vee.....yes I miss her and wondered where she had gone. Wonderful to know she will be back.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by May Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:20 am

Looking forward to reading her wit again. Thanks for letting us all know that she is fine, but terribly sorry to read of her family problems.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:18 am

Such a shame about Katies cousin, and yes, at times family priorities take over a blog, unfortunately, the anti's see that as a direct result from their hate campaign.
They are truly sick people who need medical help asap!
Pass on regards to Katie if you can Vee, tell her hubby & I are wishing her well and sending loving thoughts to her.
x
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:56 am

thinking of her and waiting for her to come back

x

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down