Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEVER GIVE UP

5 posters

Go down

NEVER GIVE UP Empty NEVER GIVE UP

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:42 pm

From The Mirror (UK newspaper) today:

NEVER GIVE UP:

by Fiona Phillips

I attended An Evening For Madeleine 1000 Days On on Wednesday. It´s that long since Madeleine McCann was abducted while on on holiday on Portugal.

It´s that long - though it must seem like an eternity - that Kate and Gerry the greatest sadness there can ever be. The loss of their beautiful daughter lives with them every moment of every day.

Kate told friends, supporters and fundraisers: "I can´t speak too much about Madeleine, otherwise I´ll be in a heap". She did say how much "Madeleine is still loved, she is still missed and we want her back so much".

Kate and Gerry paused to compose themselves several times. After a moving video - reminding us of the search for Madeleine - had the whole room in tears. Gerry´s voice broke as he said: "It´s so painful watching that". Their message was: "Don´t give up on Madeleine or the hundreds of other missing children. Go to www.findmadeleine.com or call 0845 838 4699".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

NEVER GIVE UP Empty Re: NEVER GIVE UP

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:17 pm

For me, missing is not lost. The proof of that is this: Natascha Kampusch, Shawn Hornbeck, Jaycee Lee Dugard. So, for me, Madeleine is not lost, like these three cases, she can be found.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:51 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:For me, missing is not lost. The proof of that is this: Natascha Kampusch, Shawn Hornbeck, Jaycee Lee Dugard. So, for me, Madeleine is not lost, like these three cases, she can be found.

NEVER GIVE UP 985497 NEVER GIVE UP 215642 Spot on, Pedro.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:46 pm

The McCanns have no need to worry, we are NOT going to give up on Madeleine, we will NEVER give up on her or them, we will STAY with them until she is found. Kate and Gerry McCann should also take heart that through Madeleine and her abduction and through their incredible pain and distress, the profile of other missing children has been raised worldwide.
Even after Madeleine is found and returned home, we are NOT going to stop highlighting the terrible sense of loss and tragedy and the appalling suffering the abducted child and their parents and families are forced to endure, often made worse by attention seeking evil limpets who think nothing of using people thrust into these dreadful circumstances for their own personal gain.

Madeleine and Kate and Gerry McCann have no fear, we are with you all the way and for what it is worth, I just have a feeling that this year, sometime soon, Madeleine is going to be found and I have never had that feeling before, I have had this feeling since the turn of the year.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:18 am

Rosiepops my friend, well put.
NEVER GIVE UP 215642

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:24 pm

Well said Rosie, I too am inclined to think 2010 is the year.
Dont know why, just do. May-July 2010. Lets see.
Just a hunch, but we can only hope.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:37 pm

Rosiepops wrote:The McCanns have no need to worry, we are NOT going to give up on Madeleine, we will NEVER give up on her or them, we will STAY with them until she is found. Kate and Gerry McCann should also take heart that through Madeleine and her abduction and through their incredible pain and distress, the profile of other missing children has been raised worldwide.
Even after Madeleine is found and returned home, we are NOT going to stop highlighting the terrible sense of loss and tragedy and the appalling suffering the abducted child and their parents and families are forced to endure, often made worse by attention seeking evil limpets who think nothing of using people thrust into these dreadful circumstances for their own personal gain.

Madeleine and Kate and Gerry McCann have no fear, we are with you all the way and for what it is worth, I just have a feeling that this year, sometime soon, Madeleine is going to be found and I have never had that feeling before, I have had this feeling since the turn of the year.

NEVER GIVE UP 985497 hear, hear.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down