Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MADELEINE_RECONSTRUCTION_IS_CANCELLED

+4
Shingle
archer
christabel
kiwigirl
8 posters

Go down

MADELEINE_RECONSTRUCTION_IS_CANCELLED Empty MADELEINE_RECONSTRUCTION_IS_CANCELLED

Post by christabel Wed May 28, 2008 7:44 am

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-1317341,00.html?&lid=NEWS_TAB_MADELEINE_RECONSTRUCTION_IS_CANCELLED&lpos=TABCONTENT
Listen to the video! IT WAS ONLY A REQUEST NOT A DEMAND THEY WENT BACK :evil:
:evil:
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE_RECONSTRUCTION_IS_CANCELLED Empty Re: MADELEINE_RECONSTRUCTION_IS_CANCELLED

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 8:41 am

I think this was Not about trying to find out what has happened to Madeleine but the pJ trying to save face :oops:

Please Continue to Pray for the Safe Return of Madeleine & All Our Missing Children.

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE_RECONSTRUCTION_IS_CANCELLED Empty Reconstruction Cancelled

Post by dianeh Wed May 28, 2008 10:10 am

So now it was a request, not a demand. Why wait till now to clarify this?

Oh, wait, it made the McCanns look like they wouldnt co-operate.

You know, if the reconstruction had any merit at all, the McCanns and the Tapas group would have been there like a shot. But I agree with them, the other people around needed to be there as well. But lets face it, it was just way to late for anything other than a Crimestoppers broadcast designed to get new information in.

Anything else was just a waste of time. How would everyone remember what they did, let alone if they saw anyone else, or even if there were other people around or where they were? But I suspect that was the point, to try to throw suspicion back on the McCanns and their friends, as it is more likely memories will fade after 12 months and then there will be inconsistencies. But they mean nothing.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE_RECONSTRUCTION_IS_CANCELLED Empty Re: MADELEINE_RECONSTRUCTION_IS_CANCELLED

Post by kiwigirl Wed May 28, 2008 6:02 pm

We have a programme here in NZ called Police Ten Seven on whcih they have reconstructions etc - these though are held a week after the incident occurred in case anyone watching remembers anything of importance. Funnily enough they are not held a year plus later. Gee, I wonder why that would be - ummmmmm because no-one would remember anything, anything they did 'remember' would be tainted with the passage of time, and in this case the press had totally prejudiced anyones memory of what happened anyway.

Sorry for the sarcasm guys but honestly, I just don't get where these people are coming from. You have people on the other blogs stating that Kate and Gerry killed their daughter, that they sold her because they were debt, that she became expendable once they had the twins etc etc etc! Who are these people? Are they seriously people that could love next door to any one of us that live a separate life on the web?

The thing that really makes me sick though is the fact that they are derinving pleasure from the pain of a family who has lost their daughter. They are also deriving pleasure from the fact that a little girl has gone without a trace and thsi allows them to promote any theory they can regardless of how disgusting it is, under the guise of freedom of speech - yurgh!!!

Sorry didn't mean to rant! :D
kiwigirl
kiwigirl

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE_RECONSTRUCTION_IS_CANCELLED Empty MADELEINE_RECONSTRUCTION_IS_CANCELLED

Post by christabel Wed May 28, 2008 9:37 pm

MADELEINE_RECONSTRUCTION_IS_CANCELLED Mobile460
:roll: Oh well Murat and Malinka get out of that then :x

http://translate.google.com/translate?sourceid=navclient&hl=en&u=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2edgsi%2ept%2fjtre%2ensf%2fc3fb530030ea1c61802568d9005cd5bb%2f1d0c394965dccdf780257448004a568e%3fOpenDocument[center]
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE_RECONSTRUCTION_IS_CANCELLED Empty ..It's cancelled, oh is it?

Post by archer Thu May 29, 2008 3:48 am

Course it is. We never expected it to happen anyway, did we ? The pj doing another of their 'dirty tricks' mind games. Do you know what I find particularly sad about all of this ? It is the fact that WE could and DID predict it. We have been watching this fiasco run by the pj for the last year and have become quite experienced in their methods just by having watched them in action. That's quite shocking really. :(

If there had been any merit in doing this, like, say, a week or so after Madeleine went missing we would all have been cheering the pj on from the rafters, now, well I daren't say what I would like to see swinging from those rafters. :evil:

Come on pj get a grip on the situation and surprise us - do the right thing. affraid
archer
archer
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE_RECONSTRUCTION_IS_CANCELLED Empty Cancelled ???

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2008 4:26 am

It was never arranged.

It was another disgraceful leak, designed to paint the McCanns and their friends in a bad light and to feed the shark infested waters of the sewer blogs and their ilk.

It never had any merit in terms of helping to find Madeleine. The tapas group have repeatedly co-operated with the pj at every opportunity, even flying back out to Portugal to further assist with the investigation. When the pj came over recently, the group were happy to be questioned on a voluntary basis - with no legal representation and answered each and every question put to them and even managed to express some of their own views and opinions on the case - which I should imagine they did so, most eloquently. Perhaps that is why the leading officer in the case rushed back early, with a flea in his ear :geek: :geek: :geek:

It is my opinion that the pj would have asked them in person at the above meeting, whether they would attend a reconstruction or not and the pj knew damned well what their view of same was, hence they were confident in leaking this information.

Why are they using ever diversionary tactic in the book? To attempt to detract from their pathetic attempt at an investigation, their sheer incompetence and their lack of evidence. They just do not want to have to admit that Kate & Gerry and their holiday companions are 100% INNOCENT of any involvement in the disappearance of darling little Madeleine. Shame on you pj :( :( :( :( :(

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE_RECONSTRUCTION_IS_CANCELLED Empty I Can Do Eloquent

Post by Rosie Thu May 29, 2008 11:29 pm

However, the moron antis can't, so you have to converse with them in moronese. 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE_RECONSTRUCTION_IS_CANCELLED Empty Why won't the pj give an explanation as to...

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:27 am

WHY they did not do a reconstruction in May 2007, despite BBC Crimewatch offering to be involved in same? The Portuguese posters from the DX, I recall, stated that it was totally unheard of to undertake such an appeal/reconstruction. It might actually have helped to locate Madeleine, had it been done when the worlds press would have given it maximum exposure and peoples memories were fresher. It might have jogged a memory - even one persons memory and could have provided the phonecall the family continue to pray, they will, one day receive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shingle Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:33 pm

Bumped this up after I found this exchange of emails....bit long winded but worth reading.

Email sent to the PJ from Graham Michael

19 March 2008 16:39

(processo/16 - VOLUME XVIa.pdf P84, 85 )

Dear Ricardo,

I refer to our recent telephone call conversations and can confirm that we will starting the interview process w/c 7th April 2008. I hope the e-mail sent on Thursday 13th March helps with your arrangements for your accommodation.

I am in receipt of your e-mail regarding further questions for John Lowe at the FSS and I will forward them for him to answer.

As discussed on Friday, we have made contact with the holiday group ( Paynes, Webster, O'Brien, Tanner, Oldfield, Manpilly ) regarding their availability for the proposed dates for a re-enactment in Portugal. We are still awaiting response from Jeremy Wilkins.

Before they will fully commit to attending they have the following questions that they reguest are answered:-

1 - Why do the PJ want them to take part in the re-enactment?
2 - What is the aim, what are the PJ trying to achieve with the re-enactment?
3 - Why so close to the anniversary?
4 - Why don't the PJ use actors?
5 - Will the footage of the re-enactment be released to the press/TV etc?
6 - What protection is there for the friends in relation to the media coverage/likely frenzy?

Would you please speak with the Director regarding these questions and consider how you would like us to respond. I would be grateful for a prompt response as this will hopefully ensure that the witnesses are available to attend.

Yours Sincerely

Mick Graham
Detective Inspector
Major Crime Unit

Email sent from the PJ to Graham Michael / Stuart Prior

20 March 2008 11:56

(processo/16 - VOLUME XVIa.pdf P86,87 )

Hello good morning Mick.

In answer to the questions raised by the holiday group regarding the re-enactment in Praia da Luz, Mr Paulo Rebelo wishes to clarify them as follows:

1 - Why do the PJ want them to take part in the re-enactment?

The PJ wants them to take partin the re-enactment because they were the ones who experienced the situation. Therefore they are in the best conditions to reproduce it.

2 - What is the aim, what are the PJ trying to achieve with the re-enactment?

The PJ is trying to find out, with accuracy, the circunstances of the events occurred, using for that purpose the exact place of events and the same persons who took part in it.

Only now has the PJ contitions to carry out these procedings, and also because it is desirable that the weather conditions are as similar as possible to those at the time of the events.

4 - Why don't the PJ use actors?

The reason is because only the persons involved can clarify, with accuracy and at the same place, their position and movements.

5 - Will the footageof the re-enactment be released to the press/TV etc?

The PJ won't release any pictures/footage to the press.

6 - What protection is there for the friends in relation to the media coverage/like frenzy?

The place will be isolated and press interference will be avoided to its maximum.

The re-enactment will be carried out in one single day, at the exact time the events occurred.

However, the witnesses are requested to stay in Portugal for a couple of days more, in order to allow the production of all the material which shall be analysed, checked and signed by the persons involved.

Best regards.

Ricardo Paiva

Email sent to PJ to Graham Michael / Stuart Prior

28 March 2008 16:33

(processo/16 - VOLUME XVIa.pdf P89 )

Dear Ricardo,

An update for you, as discussed this morning;

We have spoken on a number of ocasions with the holiday group and they are still undecided whether they will agree to attend Portugal to take part in this process.

As a group, they are waiting to see if Gerry and Kate McCann will be invited to attend and participate in the re-enactment. It is my understanding that if Gerry and Kate do not participate in this process, then the decision will be that they will not attend.

In addition, the group have stated that they would require written reassurances about how the process was going to be conducted before agreeing to attend.

Therefore, until these issues are resolved we are unable to get a firm commitment from the holiday group to attend on either of the proposed dates.

Mick

Processo/16 - VOLUME XVIa.pdf P106 ]

xx xxxxxx xxxx
Exeter
Devon
xxx xxx

23rd April 2008

Re: Re-enactment of Events of 3/5/2008

Dear Stuart, Many thanks for your email, and for forwarding the reply from Senhor Rebelo. Also, thanks to you and your colleagues for arranging the re-interviews.

It is somewhat reassuring to see in writing from the PJ that there are "no suspicions over [us] regarding the commission of any criminal acts." However, we heard something similar in the weeks before Kate and Gerry were made arguidos! Additionally, the thrust of the PJ's closed questions during the re-interviews seemed only to focus on Kate and Gerry's culpability, suspicion about our written timeline or who involved the media.

After a year of lies, accusations and intrusion, I am sure that the Mr Rebelo can appreciate our complete revulsion at what Kate and Gerry have been forced to endure. Furthermore, we cannot help but feel that the re-interviews and re-enactment are all too little and far too late.

However, the last thing we would ever want is a standoff between us and the PJ, something that would only delight and benefit the press. Kate and Gerry desperately need the cloud of suspicion over them to be emphatically lifted, and the PJ need to complete their investigation. We also appreciate the legal obstacles to removing Kate and Gerry's arguido status, but would request that prior to us agreeing to the re-enactment the PJ:

• publicly dispels the damaging and disturbing lies churned out by the Portuguese press regarding alleged changes to statements, re-interviews or alleged lack of co-operation.

• publicly states there are "no suspicions over [us] regarding the commission of any criminal acts." This in no way compromises judicial secrecy.

This in no way compromises judicial secrecy. But without some official intervention on their part, a return for the re-enactment seems little more than a perfect opportunity for the press to speculate and libel us all once again.

We are very keen to help an investigation aiming to establish what's happened to Madeleine, but have no desire to assist one that seeks only to damn our innocent friends. By actively restoring the focus on Madeleine and robustly dispelling the countless speculation, the PJ can expect our continued co- operation.

Yours sincerely,

Russell O'Brien & Jane Tanner

PS: We certainly do not request any specific reimbursement for travel or accommodation.

[Processo/16 - VOLUME XVIa.pdf P111 ]

Paulo Fernando Gaspar Rebelo
De: Paulo Fernando Gaspar Rebelo Enviado: terça-feira, 29 de Abril de 2008 1502

Para: 'Prior Stuart'
Assunto: FW: Witnesses' Questions
De: Paulo Fernando Gaspar Rebelo Enviada: terça-feira, 29 de Abril de 2008 12:39 Para: 'Prior Stuart' Assunto: Witnesses' Questions

Dear Stuart,

In Portugal, the criminal investigation is conducted by the Polícia Judiciária, under the supervision of the Public Prosecutor's Office. The competence to evaluate the interest and need for the performance of any criminal inquiry acts lies with these two entities, not with the witnesses.

In fact, according to Portuguese law (article 132, section 1, subsection a) of the Code of Criminal Procedure), whenever a witness summons is served, the witness is compelled to attend the authorities so that any action mentioned in the summons may take place.

Following the messages sent by the witnesses, I hereby inform you that both the PJ and the Public Prosecutor responsible for the investigation consider all the questions and doubts previously raised by the witnesses to have been properly answered.

Therefore, in this context and in a clear way, the witnesses shall inform, till tomorrow noon, if they will attend (or not attend) the re-enactment.

Thanks once again for your valuable cooperation.

Best regards Paulo Rebelo
CSIC

Email from J. Tanner to Stuart Prior

08 May 2008 10:05

(Processo/16 - VOLUME XVIa.pdf P179,180)

Dear Stuart,

Thanks for your call last night.

I spoke with Rachel last night who is chasing Brian Spiro for a response to our legal queries. We are hoping to have that today.

Until then we cannot give a definitive answer. Hoever I believe Matt and Rachael cannot do that date, so it may be immaterial anyway!

I would just like like to reiterate what I said last night, in that it is so sad we have to consider so many peripheral issues rather than just doing everything we can do to help find Madeleine.

Thanks and regards.

Jane

Email from Rachael Oldfield to Stuart Prior

10 May 2008 10:14

(Processo/16 - VOLUME XVIa.pdf P181,182)

Dear Stuart,

Further to our recent emails, Matthew and I have made the decision not to return to Portugal for the proposed re-enactment on 15th/16th May 2008.

We will respond to the formal notification when we receive it as well.

If you need anything further from us, please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Kind regards.

Rachael Oldfield

Email from Russel O'Brien to Stuart Prior 10 May 2008 14:56

(Processo/16 - VOLUME XVIa.pdf P183,184,185)

Dear Stuart.

Apologies for the late reply.

We gather now that at least Jez Wilkins, Matt and Rach and Dave/Fi are not going/able to make the re-enactment. Given the prosecutor's requirement for all to be in attendance or none at all, and the absolute nature of the planned date, the decision appears to be academic ...

I hope you are well.

Best wishes,

Russel & Jane

Email from Fiona Webster to Stuart Prior

12 May 2008 12:32

(Processo/16 - VOLUME XVIa.pdf P186,188)

Dear Stuart

We have now had time to consider the advice received from our legal team. Taking into account the advice given along with our many concerns previously mentioned to you; we are unable to participate in the propoed (sic) re-enactment in Portugal.

Kind regards

Fiona and David Payne, and Diane Webster

Shingle
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE_RECONSTRUCTION_IS_CANCELLED Empty Thanks Shingle

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:21 am

Good find, I shall look forward to reading these in full when I get in from work.

I must applaud everyone for their efforts, we have some brilliant information being posted.

Keep up the good work everyone, what a great team we are!

Tinks x

ps
Would love to stop but I cant, the wheels of British Industry are relying on me, lol. God help em!

TTFN.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE_RECONSTRUCTION_IS_CANCELLED Empty Shingle

Post by dianeh Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:48 am

Yes, a good find.

But one wonders why such things have been made public at all.

Anway, I have one comment concerning the answers the PJ gave to the questions asked (quite reasonably) by the witnesses (and I stress not suspects) who should be able to ask for clarification and co-operation from the police.

Only now has the PJ contitions to carry out these procedings, and also because it is desirable that the weather conditions are as similar as possible to those at the time of the events.

I doubt the weather is of any real concern when doing a re-enactment. I can just imagine Crimestoppers.

"Hang on guys, we better wait for the aniversary to roll around, so we can make sure the weather is the same. If it rains, we will just wait for another year".

OK, so I know that I am taking the mickey, but really, what a load of crap.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:19 am

dianeh wrote:Yes, a good find.

But one wonders why such things have been made public at all.

Anway, I have one comment concerning the answers the PJ gave to the questions asked (quite reasonably) by the witnesses (and I stress not suspects) who should be able to ask for clarification and co-operation from the police.

I doubt the weather is of any real concern when doing a re-enactment. I can just imagine Crimestoppers.

"Hang on guys, we better wait for the aniversary to roll around, so we can make sure the weather is the same. If it rains, we will just wait for another year".

OK, so I know that I am taking the mickey, but really, what a load of crap.

Exactly what I was thinking about Rebelo's answer, a complete load of b******s! The PJ had NO intention of doing this reenactment, it was only proposed so that 1) The PJ could cause yet more pain and grief to Kate and Gerry 2) Announce it at the time Kate and Gerry were at the EU lobbying for the Amber Alert and 3) to try and make it look like they had done something construction in all of that time, when in fact as each bit of information emerges, it is clear that the PJ did as little as they possibly could, keeping this distraught couple dangling and feeding them to the Portuguese press.

We want the weather to be the same? What? Good job the idiot PJ do not live in the UK then, waited for the weather to be the same and you would never get anything done! What a completely lame and pathetic excuse!

Rebelo, you did NOT answer those questions satisfactorily, in fact hardly any attempt was made to disguise the fact that they were not answered properly?

tell us is this the kind of questioning you proceeded with when asking certain witness if he was outside that apartment on that night? He said no and you all believed him, despite there being around 12 people that claim they saw him there? The PJ are not police they are puppets AND IT APPEARS THEIR STRINGS ARE BEING WORKED BY OTHER PEOPLE!

What a bloody disgrace!

Where is the full and open public inquiry? We look forward to Portugal announcing it ASAP!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE_RECONSTRUCTION_IS_CANCELLED Empty Hey Docquack!

Post by Rosie Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:31 am

See the paragraphs in red? As you were one of the people peddling lies about this, do you not think it is time you publicly apologised and admitted you were totally and utterly wrong?

You said you had inside information that one of the Tapas 7 HAD changed their story, what a liar you are.

When you look in the mirror for a shave does your nose keep hitting it? Pinnochio

23rd April 2008

Re: Re-enactment of Events of 3/5/2008

Dear Stuart, Many thanks for your email, and for forwarding the reply from Senhor Rebelo. Also, thanks to you and your colleagues for arranging the re-interviews.

It is somewhat reassuring to see in writing from the PJ that there are "no suspicions over [us] regarding the commission of any criminal acts." However, we heard something similar in the weeks before Kate and Gerry were made arguidos! Additionally, the thrust of the PJ's closed questions during the re-interviews seemed only to focus on Kate and Gerry's culpability, suspicion about our written timeline or who involved the media.

After a year of lies, accusations and intrusion, I am sure that the Mr Rebelo can appreciate our complete revulsion at what Kate and Gerry have been forced to endure. Furthermore, we cannot help but feel that the re-interviews and re-enactment are all too little and far too late.

However, the last thing we would ever want is a standoff between us and the PJ, something that would only delight and benefit the press. Kate and Gerry desperately need the cloud of suspicion over them to be emphatically lifted, and the PJ need to complete their investigation. We also appreciate the legal obstacles to removing Kate and Gerry's arguido status, but would request that prior to us agreeing to the re-enactment the PJ:

• publicly dispels the damaging and disturbing lies churned out by the Portuguese press regarding alleged changes to statements, re-interviews or alleged lack of co-operation.

• publicly states there are "no suspicions over [us] regarding the commission of any criminal acts." This in no way compromises judicial secrecy.

This in no way compromises judicial secrecy. But without some official intervention on their part, a return for the re-enactment seems little more than a perfect opportunity for the press to speculate and libel us all once again.

We are very keen to help an investigation aiming to establish what's happened to Madeleine, but have no desire to assist one that seeks only to damn our innocent friends. By actively restoring the focus on Madeleine and robustly dispelling the countless speculation, the PJ can expect our continued co- operation.

Yours sincerely,

Russell O'Brien & Jane Tanner

PS: We certainly do not request any specific reimbursement for travel or accommodation.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE_RECONSTRUCTION_IS_CANCELLED Empty Rosie

Post by maria Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:57 pm

The lie is probably not the weather conditions but the moment where they had 'the conditions to carry proceedings'. The weather conditions may play a different role, in my opinion much more somber. And I say this because:

1. It is a lie that they could not make a reconstruction straight away as the McCanns asked for. They had the means to close the village to external people, put the 'residents' on their respective places and if they were afraid of the media filming from the air, close the airspace for that time. This (closing the airspace to small planes and choppers and hot air balloons!) is done all the time, nothing special in it. At that point in time EVERYBODY was in Luz. One year later they were, as I already said, just 'ironing' the statements, not looking for Madeleine, but looking for evidences to reinforce the 'accusations' to that group of people and the parents in special.

2. The weather conditions may play a role in here. May is a cold month around here, and it has been argued that coming from the UK Madeleine could however be used to the humid and cold weather on that night and not have been awake when brought out of bed. Jane saw a quiet child being carried, the Smiths also said the child 'was' or 'looked' asleep. My firm opinion is that it is NOT POSSIBLE that a child is taken out of bed and brought into a cold early May night without waking up. I've already said that it is my firm belief that Madeleine was drugged or to be taken out. If this was proved true, I wonder what other 'conclusions' would our friend Rebelo draw from it.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum