Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Sometimes it feels wrong to cope."

5 posters

Go down

"Sometimes it feels wrong to cope." Empty "Sometimes it feels wrong to cope."

Post by vee8 Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:49 pm

http://latestnews.virginmedia.com/news/uk/2010/01/27/mccanns_mark_madeleine_milestone

Kate and Gerry McCann admitted that nothing has changed for them since the "terrifying" night when their daughter Madeleine went missing exactly 1,000 days ago.
The couple are marking the sad anniversary with a fund-raising event attended by their celebrity supporters in London and by launching 1,000 glowing paper lanterns into the night sky.
The McCanns said it sometimes felt wrong that they were coping with life without Madeleine - but added that otherwise there would be no search for the little girl.
In a poignant statement they said: "Today marks 1,000 days since Madeleine was taken from us. It's hard to even say the number.
"We remember the first few days after Madeleine was taken, watching the clock and counting every hour. Now we've reached 1,000 days.
"It's difficult sometimes to understand how we've been able to keep going and survive without Madeleine, especially since nothing has changed since that terrifying first night.
"Madeleine is still missing. Sometimes it even feels wrong to be coping.
"And yet if we weren't, there would be no search and no campaign to find Madeleine and that just doesn't bear thinking about."
Madeleine was nearly four when she disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in southern Portugal on May 3 2007 while her parents dined with friends nearby.
About 180 guests are expected to attend the McCanns' £150-a-head fundraising dinner, raffle and auction at Kensington Roof Gardens in west London.

PLEASE, WHEN THE COMMENTS SECTION OPENS LATER THIS MORNING, DON'T LET THE ANTI-MADELEINE'S SPAM IT TO DEATH. PLEASE POST IN SUPPORT.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

"Sometimes it feels wrong to cope." Empty Re: "Sometimes it feels wrong to cope."

Post by clairesy Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:43 pm

hi vee8,

Im posting there to.Hopefully they get posted lol.

God there are soem cruel heartless folk in this world.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

"Sometimes it feels wrong to cope." Empty Re: "Sometimes it feels wrong to cope."

Post by kazcut Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:27 pm

findmadeleine

Wednesday 27th January 2010

Today marks 1000 days since Madeleine was taken from us. It's hard to even say the number. We remember the first few days after Madeleine was taken, watching the clock and counting every hour. Now we've reached 1000 days.

It's difficult sometimes to understand how we've been able to keep going and survive without Madeleine, especially since nothing has changed since that terrifying first night. Madeleine is still missing. Sometimes it even feels ‘wrong' to be coping. And yet if we weren't, there would be no search and no campaign to find Madeleine and that just doesn't bear thinking about! We are very aware though that our ability to cope and keep going for Madeleine has been greatly augmented by the incredible support we have received from so many people and this should never be underestimated. We will always remember and be forever grateful for this help, support and kindness.

This evening we will be holding a fund-raising event in London - ‘Still Missing,Still Missed; An Evening for Madeleine'. We will be remembering Madeleine and other missing children throughout the world. We are hoping to raise a good amount of money to further the search for Madeleine but also to benefit the charities, Missing People and Missing Children Europe and the fantastic but often unrecognised work that they do on behalf of all missing children in the UK and Europe.

Also this evening, 1000 lanterns will be released into the night sky - an event which has been called ‘Look Up & Look Out for Madeleine'.They will be released from many different locations in the UK, Portugal and the USA. It is a symbolic way for our family, friends and supporters to show that we have not forgotten Madeleine and will never give up on her.

In addition to the above, Simon Armitage has very kindly(and courageously) written a poem for Madeleine to coincide with the 1000th day since her disappearance. It is called ‘The Beacon'. We think it is an incredible and really beautiful sonnet. It manages to convey so accurately and succinctly, both our darker moments and the reality of hope and possibility, aswell as including powerful and touching references to Madeleine. We hope it will be read by many.

One thousand days.

Madeleine is still missing and she needs to be found.

We will continue to turn every stone. We will never give upon Madeleine.

Thank you for your support and solidarity. Together we can bring Madeleine home.

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:56 pm

A post i have been giggling at for the last 20 mins or so from the vm board.LOl......Its from a frustrated anti who wnts to get his point across on the board but cant get it posted as mods wont let it on.I keep giggling at it because i have an image of him frothing at the mouth at other posts and wishing to reply to them with his hateful comments but not being allowed.I guess he feels a little gagged??...GOOD!!!!

major tom
''No matter how i have phrased my
comment to not be nasty but be the truth. i still get blocked. Why
block the anti McCann comment. I`m going to protest that VM are
infringing my human rights and freedom of speech''

"Sometimes it feels wrong to cope." 396948 "Sometimes it feels wrong to cope." 396948 "Sometimes it feels wrong to cope." 396948 "Sometimes it feels wrong to cope." 396948 "Sometimes it feels wrong to cope." 396948
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:16 am

When are those morons going to learn that freedom of speech is not the same as making libellous comments and people are no wise to them and their spamming insane agendas, they have been sussed!

I suppose he could always contact the pig Goncalo Amaral and ask him about how to defraud people start a fund for his freedom to lie human rights?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:39 am

clairesy wrote:A post i have been giggling at for the last 20 mins or so from the vm board.LOl......Its from a frustrated anti who wnts to get his point across on the board but cant get it posted as mods wont let it on.I keep giggling at it because i have an image of him frothing at the mouth at other posts and wishing to reply to them with his hateful comments but not being allowed.I guess he feels a little gagged??...GOOD!!!!

major tom
''No matter how i have phrased my
comment to not be nasty but be the truth. i still get blocked. Why
block the anti McCann comment. I`m going to protest that VM are
infringing my human rights and freedom of speech''

"Sometimes it feels wrong to cope." 396948 "Sometimes it feels wrong to cope." 396948 "Sometimes it feels wrong to cope." 396948 "Sometimes it feels wrong to cope." 396948 "Sometimes it feels wrong to cope." 396948

Ah, good old VM, I remember the frustration I used to have! It isn't just anti's, it seems sometimes any random comments were blocked. Back in the days I used to phone them on a regular basis, complaining about the standard of moderation, but hey, it was par for the course back then!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:57 am

Rosiepops wrote:When are those morons going to learn that freedom of speech is not the same as making libellous comments and people are no wise to them and their spamming insane agendas, they have been sussed!

I suppose he could always contact the pig Goncalo Amaral and ask him about how to defraud people start a fund for his freedom to lie human rights?

Never mind, Rosie, I don't think the Fund for Amaral is going too well - we never hear about it. Apart from some fool on Morais' blog says, "I must donate to the fund again." So, I think they should give up on creating a fund for anyone else.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down