Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview from Marcos Aragão at Portuguese newspaper "The Crime" today

+2
Sabot
Pedro Silva
6 posters

Go down

Interview from Marcos Aragão at Portuguese newspaper "The Crime" today Empty Interview from Marcos Aragão at Portuguese newspaper "The Crime" today

Post by Pedro Silva Fri May 28, 2010 12:00 am

"It may be that Leandro still want to receive her back..."

Joana, the little girl that disappeared in Algarve, would do on 31st May, 14 years old. The mother and uncle were never condemned by homicide, although the corspse was never found. Marcos Aragão Correia, Leonor´s lawyer, explains the situation about the process which could give freedom to his client.

The Crime (TC): "Joana would do 14 years next 31st day. It has been talked about the possibilty of release of her mother. In what stage is that process?"

Marcos Aragão (MA): "It is following the legal ways, according to the new Code of Penal Executions. The Prison facility of Odemira is preparing, or already prepared and sent, the legal documentation requested by the Law, namely the disciplinary record of Leonor and other documents, to be sent to the judge of penal executions of Évora, which will decide according to the same documentation and also a feedback of a counselor, which was not yet requested. This is the process in which was requested to Leonor to obtain the permit of jurisdictional exit, necessary condition to be able to become a candidate to the pen regime at outside".

TC" "The former companion, Leandro, already told that he don´t want to receive her. Any available member of her family to receive her?"

MC: "Leandro never told that he don´t want to receiver, but, at this moment, he could not receive her, because he is with another woman. But Leandro is a man of several women, the prsent woman is another one among the several Leandro had, since Leonor´s arrest. There is the possiblity of, when Leonor is released, Leandro could be simply uncompromised, or simply his companion at that time accepts a more wider relation, a thing which does not shock us in these modern times... Anyway, and also as a lawyer of Leandro, the recommendation I gave him was to remember always the mother of his chidren, and I hope that he follows her in the future, as, so far, he had followed".

TC: "Is that condition essential for the parole?"

MC: "No, actually, that issue of eventual lack of home doen´t even puts itself, because Leonor counts always with her mother, who has a house in Silves, and already showed available to receive her, because she believes 100% at the inocence of her daughter about the murder of Joana".

TC: "Who decides that release?"

MC: "At this stage, which is yet at a cause, as I told, it is a license of jurisdictional exit, which is, Leonor being authorized to be released from jail until a maximum of 7 days, followed from 4 in 4 months, being this decision in the hands of the judge of penal executions. Later, once an exit is fulfilled. Leonor will then become a candidate to an open regime to the outside, or, be able to enjoy the rest of the prison penal in freedom with surveillance. However, the concession of this regime depends of a fully political decision, by via of the Warden of the Services Prisons, which is nominated directly by Government."

TC: "What is the state of mind of Leonor?"

MC: "She misses dearly her children".

TC: "How does she occupies her time? Does she work?"

MC: "Yes, studies work. She attends classes in jail, at a correspondet level of primary teaching and works at the laundries of prioson. She gains around 200 euros monthly, which allow her some "luxury" as be able to buy chips or satisfy her terrible addicton of tobacco. But she has a lot of respect by others: never smokes in the prsence of non-smokers".

TC: "The children are with whom?"

MC: "Rúben, 8 years old, always had been with the father or grandmother, Leandro´s mother, since Leonor was arrested. Laura, with 6 years old, was a long time at a Home / shelter Good Samaritan, in Alvor, by order of the court, and I was succeded to make ker return to the family, where she is now, with her brothere and grandmother Lurdes, at Mexilhoeira Grande".

TC:"After being refused the review of the process, making impossible a new trial, what can still be done about the legal point of view?"

MC: "Three alternatives: immediately. a new appeal about the review of the sentence in which new evidences will be presented to reinforce the ones already presented at the previous sentence review. The problem here, for the finantial of a new investigation with the purpose of collect new evidences, requires me to return to the Algarve and stayed there a for a period of time working solely on the case". Let me remind, that I was already there during one year paying everything from my own pocket. The second alternative, in which I already started to work, is a process against Portugal at the European Court of Human Rights, but the problem is, that is a court who can never obtain the releae of Leonor, but condemned only the Portuguese State to pay a compensation. The third alternative, honestly the one I have more hopes, is that ther crisis gives a help, and finally a new and true April 25 rises".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Interview from Marcos Aragão at Portuguese newspaper "The Crime" today Empty Re: Interview from Marcos Aragão at Portuguese newspaper "The Crime" today

Post by Sabot Fri May 28, 2010 12:14 am

Thanks, Pedro.

Someone is going to have to let her free. The whole case stinks, and Portugal knows it.

I suspect that they will release her in some sneaky way, in the hope that the situation will fade into oblivion. I just hope she gets some compensation. And that Leandro doesn't make use of her.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Interview from Marcos Aragão at Portuguese newspaper "The Crime" today Empty Re: Interview from Marcos Aragão at Portuguese newspaper "The Crime" today

Post by christabel Fri May 28, 2010 12:57 am

Thanks Pedro,

We had heard O Crime was writing this article. Our thanks to Marcos too. Interview from Marcos Aragão at Portuguese newspaper "The Crime" today 127278
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri May 28, 2010 4:05 am

Thanks Pedro!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Fri May 28, 2010 4:14 am

Add me up to that. Thanks Pedro.

Btw does anybody know if Maria still has Internet/computer problems?
I think she hasn't been much around for a while. Or am I mistaken about that?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri May 28, 2010 4:38 am

You welcome my friends, Cath my friend, about Maria, my question is the same as yours.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri May 28, 2010 5:33 am

Cath wrote:Add me up to that. Thanks Pedro.

Btw does anybody know if Maria still has Internet/computer problems?
I think she hasn't been much around for a while. Or am I mistaken about that?
I was wondering too Cath...

@ Pedro...Thankyou Pedro... Interview from Marcos Aragão at Portuguese newspaper "The Crime" today Icon_flower
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:35 pm

Do I get this right? Leonor soon will be released for a couple of days a month?
How about her brother?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:08 pm

You welcome Catkins, good question Caro.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down