Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns to mark sombre anniversary

+2
Pedro Silva
Zavvi
6 posters

Go down

McCanns to mark sombre anniversary Empty McCanns to mark sombre anniversary

Post by Zavvi Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:58 pm

Video from Today/MSM

Link http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/35044105#35044105
Zavvi
Zavvi
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

McCanns to mark sombre anniversary Empty Re: McCanns to mark sombre anniversary

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:29 pm

I have seen it, I urge every member of this forum to send it to every person you know, this video must be spreaded worldwide, for the whole world to see.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:42 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXwpCyqEzII&feature=player_embedded

Great video Zavvi. I thought it was banned according to Morose McCanns to mark sombre anniversary 396948
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:59 pm

Yup, seen it. And can you see the supposed lack of emotion in Kate and Gerry? I see it, and it hurts.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:20 pm

Yup, seen it. And can you see the supposed lack of emotion in Kate and Gerry? I see it, and it hurts.

I see the same as you vee8,but then some dont see that,they see two people trying act.Good actors aint they,for over 2 years they have acted that way,lost weight cried infront of millions, struggled to get on with their lives,suffered nightmares and prayed for Madeleine's return.By now you would imagine two criminals would of given up.After all they could of given up back when Portuguese police dropped their arguido status and they could of allowed any involvement they had in the abduction to be brushed under the carpet the same way the Portuguese police have brushed Madeleine under the carpet.But they didnt,they fought on nd on nd on and on and on for Madeleine.It breaks my heart when i see them fighting for her return so much,it frustrates me,i wish i could do more to help them.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

McCanns to mark sombre anniversary Empty A MISSING CHILD!.......

Post by Royal Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:47 am

The search for little Madeleine has been a long, cruel, and heartbreaking road for her long suffering parents who are deserving of nothing but praise for their amazing endurance, resilience and unrelenting determination to carry them through these very distressful times. I know we all wish them well in their search and pray one day soon their love and devotion will be rewarded with the return of their beautiful little daughter, Madeleine.
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down