Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann five year anniversary

+5
Catkins
christabel
jean
dianeh
Pedro Silva
9 posters

Go down

Madeleine McCann five year anniversary Empty Madeleine McCann five year anniversary

Post by Pedro Silva Thu May 03, 2012 1:51 am

http://www.itv.com/news/story/2012-04-25/e-fit-of-madeleine-mccann-at-nine/

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann five year anniversary Empty Re: Madeleine McCann five year anniversary

Post by dianeh Thu May 03, 2012 8:50 am

I watched the McCanns on Skynews this morning as they spoke about how they have renewed hope following the SY review.

But what struck me is that it has been five years. FIVE YEARS.

Such a long time, and here we are, still around after all this time.

Gerry said that the younger a child is, the more likely they are to survive an abduction, and that Madeleine was still of an age when she was abducted, when kids are taken for 'adoptive' reasons. I have always thought that this could be the case. It was good to here him say so.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann five year anniversary Empty Re: Madeleine McCann five year anniversary

Post by dianeh Thu May 03, 2012 8:51 am

Also, Kate said that when she looks at the age progressed photo of Madeleine, she thinks of the girl in the picture as Madeleine.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu May 03, 2012 7:16 pm

yes dianeh, I agree.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Thu May 03, 2012 10:03 pm

It only seems like yesterday!! Just shows how time flies and how life is so precious, especially the time you have with your children. As Lorraine said on her show yesterday Madeleine is frozen in time for us all, and without the new image of her people are looking for a small child and not a nine year old. Hopefully this image will bring the result we are all hoping for, because it is such a resemblence of the whole family she will most probably look very much like it.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Thu May 03, 2012 10:04 pm

dianeh wrote:I watched the McCanns on Skynews this morning as they spoke about how they have renewed hope following the SY review.

But what struck me is that it has been five years. FIVE YEARS.

Such a long time, and here we are, still around after all this time.

Gerry said that the younger a child is, the more likely they are to survive an abduction, and that Madeleine was still of an age when she was abducted, when kids are taken for 'adoptive' reasons. I have always thought that this could be the case. It was good to here him say so.

Doesn't seem Five Years, does it Di?

A lot of us were on the DX from May 2007, and remember the lies we were told. Yes still around after all this time, even after all the tricks to get rid of us.
Looking back now, we were right in saying Gonc was a crook from the start. His paid up liars didn't do a very good job, on us, did they?
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri May 04, 2012 1:01 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu1hIaS_1EM

Time AFter Time...... sobsob
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri May 04, 2012 1:07 am

Catkins wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu1hIaS_1EM

Time AFter Time...... sobsob
Thanks Cat,

christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri May 04, 2012 1:13 am

beautiful video with beautiful song for a beautiful Madeleine McCann.

spreading this video to everyone I know.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann five year anniversary Empty 5 years on

Post by Chicane Fri May 04, 2012 6:27 am

Today, at this very minute, it is 5 years ago Madeleine was taken from the apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal.

Thinking of you, Madeleine, hope you will be found soon.
God bless you.

Madeleine McCann five year anniversary Kaars10

Last edited by Chicane on Fri May 04, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri May 04, 2012 6:35 am

dianeh wrote:Also, Kate said that when she looks at the age progressed photo of Madeleine, she thinks of the girl in the picture as Madeleine.

Thats how I feel too Di, I can really see Madeleine looking like that. Its certainly imo the best age progression I've seen. Lets hope it will be the last one we see.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri May 04, 2012 6:42 am

Speaking as a portrait artist I also think this is a good progression of her. She won't be looking quite so tidy though is my guess. Pity they don't give a variety of hairstyles and clothes instead of this one only static picture. it could be done so easily with the technology they have nowadays. If you have a composite but with the same facial picture it gives one a more flexible response I think. God Bless them all.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri May 04, 2012 7:01 am

Unbelievable that we are now 5 years on. I share your sentiments Chicane.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri May 04, 2012 7:44 am

sobsob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu1hIaS_1EM
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri May 04, 2012 3:41 pm

5 years ago I never even dreamed that we would still be here hoping and waiting.

I dont want us to be here this time next year. I pray that Madeleine will be found, and her family put back together again.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri May 04, 2012 3:54 pm

Chris

Thinking back to the DX raises a heap of questions about some of the posters on there. Remember the portuguese ones (idiot Clawdia and that Annabella (???)). That Anna one was definitely there planting false rumours. The police should try to trace her. Maybe the DX still has her email address or her IP address.

I used to think that it was an ID, used by different PJ officers. And when I think back now, I think it probably was. But then the question is WHY, so soon, did they start stuff like that. And WHY do it at all.

Anyway, the Brit Police should give some thought to investigating her. Wouldnt it be funny if it turned out to be Morais?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by erngath Fri May 04, 2012 7:25 pm

I share all your wishes and prayers for Madeleine and her familyx

erngath
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down