Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question for maria

2 posters

Go down

question for maria Empty question for maria

Post by kazcut Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:18 am

hello maria i didnt know where to post this question .
the case regarding Joaquim Jose Marques would you be able to tell me who was on his case ?im trying to find out about him and his past but i can only find things about him and madeleines case .
was he ever arrested for drugs as the press say he was a drug traffiker ,wasnt amaral head of the drugs squad
sorry for all the questions

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

question for maria Empty Re: question for maria

Post by maria Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:42 pm

Hi Kaz!

I didn't pay much attention to this name, only remember his 'reception' to reporters at the time. HOWEVER, what the papers say, is not that he was linked to drugs but that he was convicted to 5 years imprionment, along with an accomplice, for raping a british girl 17 yo. His accomplice 'took care' of her friend, 18 yo. That was back in 1996 in PdL. Apparently, PJ went to his place back in May/2007, three weeks after Madeleine disappeared, and then again when the news broke out. Not to interrogate him but to have an informal conversation with him, and found he was clean. (I guess that as it was an informal conversation, it is not reproduced in the files, but I'll lok for it afterwards). Also, it was said by Amaral that these were no more than attempts of the McCanns to throw suspicions and distract from suspicions hanging over them.

Anyway, both the McCanns and Gail Cooper dismissed him as the 'creepy man'.

But the man has an interesting story... And PJ's interest on him seemed too light...
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:54 pm

thankyou ,i was reading Stephan witness statement and he remembered seeing a man with dreadlocks ,the press told us he had cut his hair off .i just wanted to know if the news about him in portugal was any different

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down