Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Know Someone Who Has Been Harassed By Debbie Butler

+4
clairesy
Cath
vee8
Rosie
8 posters

Go down

I Know Someone Who Has Been Harassed By Debbie Butler Empty I Know Someone Who Has Been Harassed By Debbie Butler

Post by Rosie Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:07 am

Tony Bennett Wrote;

Snipped (Boring slef righteous clap trap)
Anyone who has been harassed by Debbie Butler should in the first instance contact their local police station, informing them at the same time that there is an ongoing investigation by Essex into the harassment and that D.C.I. Roe is the contact point

(Snipped more boring self righteous clap trap)

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=50529ba9f4cf1518

The McCanns have been harassed and stalked by her Mr Bennett, but then up until recently, you joined her in her escapades, even going as far as travelling to Rothley, the McCanns home village and shoving your vile odious libellous leaflets through their neighbours doors in the dark, oh and you hid in a bush apparently.

You are a stalker and you constantly harass the McCanns, you accuse them of murdering their daughter. You write poorly researched crap and pass it off as the truth, you have made those people's lives utter hell and have had to be taken to the High Court and be injuncted to have you stopped, yet you still continue to do it, BREAKING THE LAW.

Did you tell the detective from Essex police this? Or did you omit it? No worries though, the Essex police know you very well, after all you have accused them of being corrupt and dealing in drugs and have also inferred they were present the night Stuart Lubbock was murdered, that isn't all, you have accused them of corruption over the death of Lee Balkwell.

How many complaints have you got in concerning the Essex police at the moment? You are not normal Mr Bennett, not normal at all. Oh and do forgive us if we just totally disbelieve all you say about this detective Roe who came to see you, after all, you have already blatantly lied about what the other detective said to you.

I would trust Tony Bennett about as far as I could throw a grand piano, the man is a proven liar and a vicious nasty vile stalker of innocent people and he has the brass neck to accuse Debbie Butler? Both as bad as each other!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

I Know Someone Who Has Been Harassed By Debbie Butler Empty Re: I Know Someone Who Has Been Harassed By Debbie Butler

Post by vee8 Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:16 am

Incidentally I shall be personally phoning this DCI tomorrow, and I intend to have a very long chat with him.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

I Know Someone Who Has Been Harassed By Debbie Butler Empty Re: I Know Someone Who Has Been Harassed By Debbie Butler

Post by Cath Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:22 am

Please do so Vee8. After all TB is making allegations about you too.
Strange, when he's posted that email about the "inappropriate, unecessary and not helpful" complaints/emails, he's witheld the name of he officer.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:58 am

They silly old duffers already instigated an inquiry in to how he,s been investigated, how many times has he done this now?.
Surely someone will force the madcap to have treatment he so obviously needs!!

Last edited by Mulleena on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:39 am

Bennett has more complaints than British Rail!

Vee, please let us know what this detective says, I cannot help but feel that Bennett is lying yet again.

I would like to know how this can be reported to the Crown Prosecution Service when vee has not even been questioned, or even asked to give a statement, the only person to be visited by the police in an official capacity is Tony Bennett and Debbie Butler.
If Vee has not given a statement, how on earth can the police send a report to the CPS? It would be totally one sided and they would not be able to arrive at a judgement, so it would be a complete waste of time, but then wasting police time is something that Bennett knows all about!

This is yet another Bennett lie, I am telling you he is as bent as a nine bob note!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:57 am

Bennett has more complaints than British Rail!

I Know Someone Who Has Been Harassed By Debbie Butler 628704 Noooooooo??? you got to be kidding?? I Know Someone Who Has Been Harassed By Debbie Butler Icon_flower

Do you know what im soooo confused over.This guy is suppose to be a professional...yet he posts on blogs and web sites arguing and slating others?Granted we aint much better ourselves where arguing and posting is concerned,however with all due respect we aint the ones causing the problem,and we aint the professionals here. Does it do a professional any favors to join in and argue with folk online??Is it going to give him any brownie points in court?? It seems just a tad childish and somewhat unprofessional of him imo.

And because of that i wonder how he behaves otherwise?

Of course hes quite entitled to reply and correct things that are being said about him which he feels are wrong.But to stoop to levels which he as done i find him a little confusing to be honest.
Im baffled by this man.I dont understand his purpose.A part of me wonders if he is just blogging and arguing his views and opinions on this case like the rest of us,although he is an anti and perhaps uses his position as a solicitor to push his twisted views into the faces of others.Because he can???
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:02 am

The only thing that shines through bennetts posts are he seems to be envious of anyone who is professional and made a name for themselves.
His derision of Clarence Mitchell and the continual references made to CR about retainers, his need to photograph the house the McCanns have all borne out of envy imo.

Yet who in their right mind would envy a couple whose Daughter had been abducted and been thrown in to a nightmare existence?

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:08 am

I cant believe that there are still, after all this time and proof, people out there on forums STILL believing the crap TB spouts!
What's wrong with these people?
Time after time, TB has been proven to be a notorious liar. Not once has he proven any of his accusations regarding Madeleine or the McCanns, reason being he cant!
They all must have serious mental problems to not only believe TB but to hang on to his every word as if it was gospel!
Oh well, when Madeleine is found ALIVE and returned, wonder which gutter this lot will crawl in. Hopefully the same one. Its where they all belong.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:10 am

Mulleena wrote:The only thing that shines through bennetts posts are he seems to be envious of anyone who is professional and made a name for themselves.
His derision of Clarence Mitchell and the continual references made to CR about retainers, his need to photograph the house the McCanns have all borne out of envy imo.

Yet who in their right mind would envy a couple whose Daughter had been abducted and been thrown in to a nightmare existence?

ENVY.....One of the fiercest and most hypocritical human emotions is envy. A wicked wish from
someone who cultivates jealousy and bad thoughts toward you is a great danger.
I Know Someone Who Has Been Harassed By Debbie Butler Icon_flower

got that from an online mental health site lmao just to sort of sum it up a little.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:19 am

Clairesy, Bennett is a serial complainer, ther eis a name for people like him "vexatious litigant"!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:57 am

Rosie

Here we call them 'whingeing poms'

Disclaimer: No insult intended to the rest of you Brits, this name specifically for those that whinge, wine and complain all the time, which I am happy to say are in the minority. However, my ex mother in law was an outstanding example of a whingeing pom. My ex father in law on the other hand was not.

There is even a magazine out now.

http://www.whingeing-pom.com/

It is actually a magazine hitting back at the Aussies. I had a little read and had a couple of giggles. It is quite funny.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:30 pm

Rosiepops wrote:Bennett has more complaints than British Rail!

Vee, please let us know what this detective says, I cannot help but feel that Bennett is lying yet again.

I would like to know how this can be reported to the Crown Prosecution Service when vee has not even been questioned, or even asked to give a statement, the only person to be visited by the police in an official capacity is Tony Bennett and Debbie Butler.
If Vee has not given a statement, how on earth can the police send a report to the CPS? It would be totally one sided and they would not be able to arrive at a judgement, so it would be a complete waste of time, but then wasting police time is something that Bennett knows all about!

This is yet another Bennett lie, I am telling you he is as bent as a nine bob note!

Trust me Rosie, from the previous conversations I have had with the Harlow station I already know it's a lie, I intend today to find out the full depth of that lie, with a view to possibly issuing some sort of formal complaint of my own.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

I Know Someone Who Has Been Harassed By Debbie Butler Empty Vee

Post by Rosie Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:00 pm

vee8 wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:Bennett has more complaints than British Rail!

Trust me Rosie, from the previous conversations I have had with the Harlow station I already know it's a lie, I intend today to find out the full depth of that lie, with a view to possibly issuing some sort of formal complaint of my own.

Honestly Vee, I am wondering just how many more people this man is going to be allowed to harm and hurt with his lies, fantasies and apparent mental illness, enough is enough, someone really has to do something about him. The McCanns and the Essex police and yourself appear to have taken the brunt of this man's insanities, it goes without saying that you have the full support of us on this forum.

He is supposed to have packed all this libelling the McCanns up, but he hasn't, I have seen things he has written which indicate he has far from given this up. I cannot believe that the Essex police are too happy about him going around the internet more or less accusing them of being gun toting, drug dealing murderers either. I know Debbie Butler is a liar and I have no idea if what she is saying is true or not, but I also know that Bennett's record of telling lies, altering emails and documents and deliberately omitting parts that he doesn't want others to read, completely distort the truth and it make it very difficult to believe a thing both of them say and part of me thinks, if Debbie Butler was lying then why on earth would she go to the trouble of reporting him to the police? Surely she must have seen something that triggered off alarm bells? There has to be more to that little escapade than we all know about, I suppose in the fullness of time we will all discover if that is true or not and before I judge her, I will wait and see what happens with the police investigation. However, this is a classic example if you tell lies like they have, they will eventually catch up with you and then everything you say and do will be totally and utterly discredited, as has happened with Debbie Butler and Bennett.

The reason why I totally disbelieve Tony Bennett, is because of the lies he told about the previously named Essex detective he told, he deliberately distorted and twisted what the detective said, in order to make it look good for him, how can anyone believe anything he says? The detective in question, had to issue a statement to make it clear exactly what was said to Bennett and this was completely different to what Bennett had led us to believe. Not to mention Bennett deliberately misleading everyone over the Rothley leafleting, to my mind, Bennett acted like a coward and a liar, he deliberately allowed his "friends" to take the blame for that and he did lie about the number of people that went on that campaign, he lied about the numbers and he allowed people to think he wasn't there, when he was and in so doing he **** on his "friends" from a very great height. Bennett tries to disassociate himself with what the "Butler Did Next" now, but at the time he was revelling in the attention she and he were getting for the Foundation. Each and every time he helped land Butler in it, he invented he had some family commitment to attend to and he left her alone to deal with it.

He also did not seem to mind that Butler wrote that awful letter to the General Medical Council, trying to get the McCanns removed from the register, that letter was spiteful and totally beyond what would be classed as normal.

He also said once before that a report had been sent to the CPS about you and that also turned out to be a pack of lies. I cannot see that a DCI would spend 2 hours with him and why would he bring your name up? When really this is about Butler and her alleged serious fraud business which is the issue he is trying to sort out. I would have thought that the detective would not want to muddy the waters by introducing something unrelated into the equation, to me this does not make a great deal of sense. I have a feeling that this visit from this DCI was not strictly along the lines that Bennett has written, I would hazard a bet that the DCI came in an official capacity to actually warn Bennett about his conduct and his vexatiousness and Bennett being Bennett, has tried to twist it all about in his favour, Bennett actually appears to lack the capacity of understanding that he is in trouble and that his actions and his actions alone are landing him in serious trouble, he seems to be completely oblivious to the fact that it is he that is probably being investigated and not Vee, but turning it all on Vee is easier and this way he does not have to accept that he (Bennett) is mentally unstable and simply has no concept of the truth. He tells these lies about people, completely it seems, oblivious to the certainty that the people he often maligns will take it up directly with the police officers who are named by Bennett and get directly to the truth this way and more often than not this proves that Bennett has been lying and fabricating and distorting what is actually the case. What is striking, is that Bennett is seemingly unaware of anyone he hurts and involves with his lies, he seems to have tunnel vision, it is him and the cases he has chosen to jump on and the feelings of anyone else from the people he accuses right through to those that are forced to clear up his mess, or those that are hurt by his lies simply do not matter, they seem to cease to exist in Bennett's eyes, I believe Bennett has a narcissistic personality disorder just like a few other people involved on the anti scene, who are incapable of understanding the hurt and distress hey are causing totally innocent people. It is amazing how many people that have spat venom at the McCanns have shown signs of serious mental disorders.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:28 am

Thank you for the support Rosie, though I always knew I could count on it.

Well, just had a nice chat with a young lady at Harlow Police station. She did me the honour of checking through their computer records, and guess what? There is NO record of ANY complaint being made against me by bennett! Furthermore there is NO recent file of any sort against his name instigated by him. I asked if I could speak directly to DCI Roe but he was out of his office at the time, but I have given my number to be passed on, and I expect to hear from him shortly. I really can't understand how bennett thinks anyone would fall for this pack of lies, did he not think I would contact this man myself? What in God's name is he trying to achive? I have NEVER been called, written to or e-mailed by Essex police in regard to any complaint made by bennett, I have never been asked to provide a statement, no one has called round, no one has examined my computer to check it's history, nothing, nada, zip. It just baffles me.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

I Know Someone Who Has Been Harassed By Debbie Butler Empty Vee

Post by Rosie Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:35 am

Well why am I not the least bit surprised? I knew that this was going to be the reply, I have no idea why Bennett does these things either, he seems absolutely incapable of telling the truth. I knew it sounded odd when he yet again said that your details had been sent to the CPS, he has a poor memory, he tried this one before and we discovered it was a pack of lies and the idiot is trying it on again. I knew you had not been contacted in any way shape or form, or asked to give an official statement, so that nonsense about the CPS had to be a pack of lies again. Also this DCI stayed with Bennett for two hours? I find that hard to believe too. I would not be in the least bit surprised to learn that it is Bennett that has been cautioned and told that he faces possible criminal charges, over several counts.

With the debacle that they have all been involved in, I have found it hard to believe anything from either Bennett or Butler, but I will say this, if Bennett has been found guilty so many times of lying about the truth about what he has actually been told by the police, and if he has constantly twisted and distorted the truth about all of this, then how do we know he has not been lying about what the police told him about Debbie Butler's complaints against him?
Why did he forget to take his own cheque book and bank cards etc, yet remembered to take the Foundation's cheque book to Kirwans? Why did he lie when he said the solicitor's had asked him for that money on top of what they had already paid and when they were contacted and asked they denied asking for a further payment?
There are some really odd goings on with him and I do wonder what the actual truth is.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:02 am

Vee,

I'm sure Bonnett sits there with his I Know Someone Who Has Been Harassed By Debbie Butler 276246 on you.
Does he think you don't find out what he's up to before he even puts his Deidre's on.
My god and Butler says he has 6 mistress's do they all have white sticks?
The thought of him near any woman I Know Someone Who Has Been Harassed By Debbie Butler 908778
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:56 pm

6 Mistress's?? Your having a laugh?? I Know Someone Who Has Been Harassed By Debbie Butler 396948
He probably cant even get it up one, never mind 6!
Or maybe they are blow up ones?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:07 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:6 Mistress's?? Your having a laugh?? I Know Someone Who Has Been Harassed By Debbie Butler 396948

I Know Someone Who Has Been Harassed By Debbie Butler 245193
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:31 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:6 Mistress's?? Your having a laugh?? I Know Someone Who Has Been Harassed By Debbie Butler 396948

Or maybe he has shares in viagra, if nothing else it will stop him falling out of bed when he turns over I Know Someone Who Has Been Harassed By Debbie Butler 574656
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:06 pm

Tinkerbell43 wrote:

Or maybe he has shares in viagra, if nothing else it will stop him falling out of bed when he turns over I Know Someone Who Has Been Harassed By Debbie Butler 574656

hmmm would have to be this type though tinks!!!!................................ I Know Someone Who Has Been Harassed By Debbie Butler 245193 I Know Someone Who Has Been Harassed By Debbie Butler 245193

[img][/img]
hmmm...
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:20 am

I Know Someone Who Has Been Harassed By Debbie Butler 396948 He's even got glasses.
But too much hair on top of his head.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

I Know Someone Who Has Been Harassed By Debbie Butler Empty Why Has Bennett Gone So Quiet?

Post by Rosie Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:58 pm

Has he had further warnings over his conduct? Has the attorney general warned him if he does not cease his vexatious actions he will be prosecuted and may be made a 'vexatious litigant'?

Personally, although I think that Bennett and Butler are six of one and a half dozen of the other, I just have trouble believing that Debbie Butler would report Bennett to the police if there was nothing to report.

Also why are the police investigating albeit to see if there is something to investigate? If there was nothing, then I doubt the police would waste this much time.

As Bennett has done nothing but lie and has been caught out in telling the biggest lies, right down to falsely reporting what police detectives have actually told him, then how does anyone know for sure, that his reports about what this latest detective has said to him are the truth?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down