Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STATEMENT FROM BUTLER.

+2
bluj1515
Tinkerbell43
6 posters

Go down

STATEMENT FROM BUTLER. Empty STATEMENT FROM BUTLER.

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:47 am

Breaking news Breaking news Breaking news

http://www.chaosraptors.com/raptor/

Update from Debbie Butler, chairperson of the Madeleine Foundation

Firstly let me make it clear that I am not representing Debbie with this statement, as she has told me and made it perfectly clear she is her own person. Debbie has asked me to make this statement on her behalf into the public domain.

Debbie has made a choice not to comment on forums at the present time, she wishes to remain silent. Her reasons for doing this will become clear in the future.

She has been quite clear to me and would like to make it clear to the community that she stands by everything she has said about Tony Bennett.

With regards to the denial of Tony Bennett to me in an email regarding his presence in Rothley, Debbie has assured me that he was present and provided proof to back up this claim. I would ask that anyone in the community send this site a link to the photo that includes Debbie, Grenville and another person in a restaurant. The copy of the photo that this site has is too small to provide this evidence and would like a large copy of it.

I would also like to ask for anyone who received a copy of the various Foundation books regarding Madeleine to get in touch with this site. You can use the contact us link at the top of the home page and you can put any email address in there that you like to protect your identity, I am only interested in people coming forward with the numbers of the books that you purchased, nothing more. This information will be held by this site and then electronically destroyed once numbers have been calculated.

Debbie lastly would like to make it clear that she remains the chairperson of the Madeleine Foundation.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

STATEMENT FROM BUTLER. Empty Re: STATEMENT FROM BUTLER.

Post by bluj1515 Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:59 am

More bullshit.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:43 am

It appears that this man is in a huge amount of trouble. I see him doing time.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:53 am

Her reasons for doing this will become clear in the future.

STATEMENT FROM BUTLER. 993138
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:06 am

When does one know Debbie is lying?? When her mouth is opened. I'm sorry - I think Tony and Debbie are both fools but I am enjoying their downfall. Somehow, from what I'm reading Debbie has little support of their followers (sheep) can't seem to believe what Debbie is saying and don't believe this should have been done on an open forum. I think Tony and Debbie deserve each other....
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:40 am

I would tend to take everything this fantacist says with a massive pinch of salt.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down