Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An interesting read.

+2
clairesy
vee8
6 posters

Go down

An interesting read. Empty An interesting read.

Post by vee8 Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:53 am

I can't remember where I came upon this, so my apologies to whoever first found it, but I thought it worth highlighting. It's a bit too big to copy, so please read it direct.

http://the-elite-and-child-abduction.blogspot.com/2009/06/portuguese-claim-that-madeleine-is-dead.html
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

An interesting read. Empty Re: An interesting read.

Post by clairesy Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:26 am

hi vee i posted this on the gag thread yesterday.Interesting isn't it.

I also believe that gonc etc know exactly who took Madeleine and for what reason they took her.I just hope and pray to god that they are not allowing this child to be abused.I am a strong believer in what goes around comes around(minxy taught me that one!!) and i think when a person does wrong and hurts another person they to will one day face a similar heartache.Thats a scary though for anyone.Which is why i believe you shouldn't try to mock a persons plight,hurt them more,or kick a man when hes down because one day when you need help and support from those around you, you might very well find yourself on your @rss with no one there to hold you up.

A police man is still a person,and i think people who support gonc and his team need to realise that they are also capable of causing hurt to others.Just by reading statements from those who have been battered by goncs team should be enough for people to realise that there is something wrong here.

I agree with all of whats written in the link you posted here vee8,but particularly find this bit interesting because it echos what we have all been saying here for such a loooong
time.

''We suspect that Madeleine never actually left Portugal and is being
held captive by those who "paid" for her. By claiming that she is dead,
they are protecting those who are ultimately responsible for the crime.
We further believe that the case will not be resolved by using
conventional methods; regardless of what new information is given to
the Portuguese police, they will continue claiming that Madeleine is
dead to prevent the truth from being known.''

clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:25 pm

I agree with you Clairesy.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:25 am

It's the most upsetting thing about this case: the person who botched the investigation is the person who has benefited most, in every way, financially and otherwise, from the very botching of the investigation and from Madeleine's suffering.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:10 am

Bluj, it is not just upsetting, it is a sign that an investigation is warranted into this man and the investigation he ran.

Could you imagine the outrage in your home country if someone who failed to find a missing toddler, who was widely criticised for his investigation process, who was removed from the case, and then resigned from the police, wrote a book and made a heap of money off of her. Then is sued for defamation, and so writes another book.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:56 am

Very true, Diane.

The person would be treated as a disgrace, a liar, filth.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Argiz Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 am

I am glad you like my writings published on the blog. The piece was the result of long conversations with different people but above all, it was the result of my own knowledge on both the Portuguese and the Spanish, as they are very similar. The performance of Amaral in the McCann case is the product of corruption to cover up organized perversion, and this would have also happened in Spain had the abduction of Madeleine taken place there. I won't get tired of repeating this until people get it into their heads. If after tragedy-after-tragedy you still don't believe it, then one can only think that you have a very serious mental problem related to reality. I suggest you read other articles published on the blog. Go to:
http://the-elite-and-child-abduction.blogspot.com Visit also: http://our-own-justice.blogspot.com which is my own rather than the other one which is part of a collective I belong to.

My address is: rargiz@gmail.com

Robert Argiz
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:07 am

Robert

The posters on this forum are already on the same page as you, as far as corruption goes in Portugal, although we (I) do believe that the vast majority of the Portuguese judicial system are honest and not corrupt. I have no feelings on Spain though, as we have not been dealing with Spain on this forum.

Are you Portuguese or Spanish?, if you dont mind me asking. I am not familiar enough with names to know which country you are from, as you would expect from someone living on the other side of the world.

And also, why do mention both Portugal and Spain, do you believe there is some link there, or is that cultures are similar etc.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Argiz Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:43 am

Diane:

Thanks for the input and the opportunity to explain myself in light of your questions. I am the offspring of Latin American parents and my background is deep-rooted in California. The last name "Argiz" is Spanish and it originates from the Galicia region of Spain, but I do not claim to be one. I identify myself as a Native American instead because I am a Native of the American Continent. I have family in Spain. I am bilingual and bicultural. I express myself the way I do about Spain and Portugal because I know both countries well enough to do so. I know this forum is not about Spain, but the reason I mention it in matters related to the highly destructive criminal activity that child abduction I believe it is, obeys to an objective need to convey a message as explicit as possible on the subject that concern us here. When speaking or writing about corruption, peadophilia, perversion, and other evils within Portugal, it is inevitable that sooner than later Spain will come into the scene and show the organic link between both of them. The history of both countries is blended and tie into a knot and this is what make them very similar. Even the Portuguese language is deep-rooted in Galician. The moral values and mind-set of both are almost identical with only slight variations. I could tell you and the audience more but will leave it here for now. If you have any questions, ask.

Robert Argiz
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:01 am

Robert

Thanks for sharing that with us.

Cheers
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down