Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bennett, hang your head in shame.

+7
Peaceful1
Cath
Catkins
Tinkerbell43
dianeh
Rosie
vee8
11 posters

Go down

bennett, hang your head in shame. Empty bennett, hang your head in shame.

Post by vee8 Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:58 pm

I just read this a minute ago, on Tony hounding's blog, and felt so moved I thought it deserved to reach a much wider audience.

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2009/12/i-do-not-know-who-you-are-fencerbut-i.html

I Do Not Know Who You Are Fencer But, I Salute You And Your Wife. I Thank You Both, I Am So Sorry Our Freedom Came At Such A High Price To You And

Your Children.
http://jillhavernunleashed.forumotion.net/have-your-say-f1/
Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.
Fencer Today at 12:54 am

Earlier today Tony Bennett responded to a post I made with the words Time Waster.
I had requested an opportunity to debate the finer points of the case being discussed throughout the thread, but could not at that particular time as I had to make dinner.

If you care to read the following I will try to convey my day and why I do not class the time I spend as wasted.

I am a 44 year old man who was widowed 4 and a half years ago, my wife and I have 3 children the youngest being 7 years old.
My wife was killed in her line of work, work she was proud to carry out as a soldier in Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II armed forces, she died serving her country in a foreign land.

My day started this morning at 7-30 a.m. and it is now almost midnight. My day started with preparing breakfast for our children, after which we got changed and strolled to church.
On the way home we gathered sticks and twigs for our fire and then our children had some playtime, whilst I prepared dinner.
After dinner our children washed and bathed and then I prepared uniforms and schoolbags for school tomorrow morning.
We had tea and watched some T.V. together before bedtime.
I will rise from bed in the morning at 6-15 a.m. and prepare breakfast once again, get the children ready for school and then drive them to my sister who will leave them to school as I go off to work for the day.
This is my life now, I don’t class it as a waste of time.

Tony you live a charmed life, a life of little fear, a life of free speech, a life with a free media, a life not ruled or governed by a dictatorship.
You enjoy the benefits of living in a democratic country free from religious persecution, a country where every man woman and child is equal in the eyes of the law, a country where you can commute from one end of it to the other without hindrance or question.

Have you ever asked yourself why you have this great freedom ? I’ll tell you why, it’s because men and women had the courage of their convictions to stand up and be counted against those who wish to suppress our democracy and liberty.

These same men and women fight and die so people like you, I and everyone reading this post have that freedom.

You state that your father was a military man who fought during WWII, he was obviously a man who stood shoulder to shoulder as my wife did to fight for what they believe is right, for what they believe is just.

You claim that your words are shackled by Carter Ruck, that you have been denied your right to debate, Tony stand up for what you believe is right, for the injustices perpetrated against Madeleine McCann you claim you have proof of.
But you won’t will you because you are scared, scared to lose the roof over your head, the money in your bank, your standing in the community, your pride.

I say to you Tony that you have no back bone, no moral fortitude, you use mealy mouthed excuses as your reason to suppress the courage of your convictions.
If you are so sure footed you have no fear.
You claim to be a Christian man, do you have faith in the God you worship ? Do you follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ ? A man who had the courage of his convictions, who spoke out without fear of persecution, to illuminate the path of light freedom and the truth.

Your words unfortunately ring hollow, you are a charlatan who asks for donations for a fighting fund, you are a man who claimed to fear not Carter Ruck yet when you had your chance to prove your beliefs you chose not to take the righteous path.

I wish for you not to respond to this thread, your words are worthless from this point on.
To any reader who got this far I ask not for pity or sympathy as I have had both by the truckload since my wife's passing, maybe you could say a prayer for our 3 children, 3 children I am so proud of, 3 children who I raise to respect and honour all others, 3 children who I do my best by each and every day, 3 children who will be my legacy to the world after my day.

3 children I devote my time to – time Tony Bennett claims is wasted.

Please feel free to copy and paste this post and send to any forum or friend you feel may benefit from seeing Tony Bennett in all his arrogance.

Fencer

I would say nothing more, except to echo Tony's sentiments, that I also regret the loss that you and your family have had to endure, just so that the likes of bennett can practise their fowl arts, all in the name of an innocent child. Fencer, you are clearly a man of integrety and honesty, words I fear bennett and his grubby minions do not know the meaning of. You asked not for sympathy, Fencer, so please take my respect instead.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

bennett, hang your head in shame. Empty Re: bennett, hang your head in shame.

Post by Rosie Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:59 pm

Fencer,

No pity and no sympathy as requested, just compassion and empathy and a will to try and understand how you live your life now, change not asked for, nor wanted, but received with fortitude and honour, of course I do not know your wife but feel she would be so proud of you, as I am proud of you for accepting your lot with dignity and honour, not sure I could in your position.

Thank you to you and your wonderful sounding children, for your wife and their mother, thank you to all service men and women past, present and future for my freedom and for my democracy, which I am enjoying and using right now as I write this, thank you for my gifts. What utterly priceless gifts, which we use and abuse each and every day, are any other gifts used quite as much?

My own father fought in WW1 at the age of 14 years old, (he lied about his age to serve his country) his time there so traumatic, it affected him until the day he died, yet it did not prevent him from driving an ambulance throughout the blitz in London during WW2.

Tony Bennett is a price we all have to pay for free speech and our democratic rights. The likes of Bennett and his followers are those that shout the loudest about their free speech being curtailed and about their human rights, they shout so loud, they drown out others trying to use their right to free speech. The Bennetts of this world have not learned the significant difference between free speech and libel and defamation, and writing vile nasty spite filled posts, simply because they can, as a means to pass away some time, they simply enjoy their daily sport of McCann baiting and bashing.

Once again thanks for your post and I will say a prayer for your children and for you and I wish you all a wonderful Christmas filled with love, peace and light.
bennett, hang your head in shame. Icon_santa
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:40 am

There are some that have paid a high price for our freedoms.

And then we have those who abuse those same freedoms, harrassing and persecuting innocent people, all in the name of attention seeking and game playing.

Bennett, you should hand your head in shame. Here is a hint, if you dont feel shame, then you need to book yourself in for a bit of quality time with a therapist, because you are lacking in the basic emotions that guide all of us through life.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:00 am

Fencer, unfortunately I am only too aware of Bennetts arrogance but I thank you for showing him up more than anybody else ever has. If he wasn't hanging his head before, he bloody well should be now.

What a dignified response, you have my utmost admiration and respect. Your children have a fantastic role model, I bet they are as proud of you as you are of them.

I will lite a candle for you all.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:55 pm

Bet he still hasn't answered it yet............Slimeball !!
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:01 am

Catkins wrote:Bet he still hasn't answered it yet............Slimeball !!

Not as far as I know.

SPINELESS COWARD.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:51 am

No he's sending in his troops to derail the thread.
And now the forum is moved and all threads closed.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:10 pm

Tony Bennett should hang his head in shame yes, or maybe just hang?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:33 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:Tony Bennett should hang his head in shame yes, or maybe just hang?
Too good for him, Peaceful.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:49 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:Tony Bennett should hang his head in shame yes, or maybe just hang?
bennett, hang your head in shame. 7771
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:25 am

dianeh wrote:
Bennett, you should hand your head in shame. Here is a hint, if you dont feel shame, then you need to book yourself in for a bit of quality time with a therapist, because you are lacking in the basic emotions that guide all of us through life.

Amen.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:22 pm

Ditto to the above. TB lacks most things.
Unfortunately I dont know of any therapist that could cure him.
Even prison wont cure him but at least he will be prevented from damaging the search for Madeleine.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:18 pm

I thought this was the case, no wonder Jill Havern has capitulated to Bennett and turned her forum over to him, there had to be something in it.

Bennett is a liar and I knew that letter he claimed was from DCI Roe was a fake, it sounded more like alternate marriage vows than a letter, talking about "this is my pledge to you" bennett, hang your head in shame. 908778

Bennett is such a liar, such a trickster and fraudster, how on earth can anyone trust him at all? Still he should be able to get on well with Amaral (If he comes over and he is not prison)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:32 pm

The 5 hour to take a statement post was a dead giveaway, but in usual stylee for bennett billy liar was his undoing.

bennett, hang your head in shame. 741195 bennett, hang your head in shame. 741195 bennett, hang your head in shame. 741195 bennett, hang your head in shame. 741195 bennett, hang your head in shame. 741195

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:41 pm

Rosiepops wrote:I thought this was the case, no wonder Jill Havern has capitulated to Bennett and turned her forum over to him, there had to be something in it.

Bennett is a liar and I knew that letter he claimed was from DCI Roe was a fake, it sounded more like alternate marriage vows than a letter, talking about "this is my pledge to you" bennett, hang your head in shame. 908778

Bennett is such a liar, such a trickster and fraudster, how on earth can anyone trust him at all? Still he should be able to get on well with Amaral (If he comes over and he is not prison)

I wonder if Jill will be No 7 bennett, hang your head in shame. 667210 bennett, hang your head in shame. 52154
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:46 am

Vee Bennett's spelling and grammar can be pretty erratic and Muratfan woud be quite sure of the source of this info to pass it on JMO.

blondie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:36 am

OT anyone know why Hounding blog closed to public viewing?

Back to top Go down

Post by May Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:30 am

Well I am not surprised to hear that TB has yet again been proved to be a liar! Par for the course.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:32 am

Assuming that this is true, I wonder if this is also the same with the 'conversation' that Bennett had with another police officer about Deb Butler. Did that tosser just 'make that up' as well?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:24 pm

tb is fll of his own self importance. He craves an audience. Madeleine's disappearance has given him just that.
Whether he speaks the truth or lies, it doesn't really matter to him does it? He is speaking and getting attention. Nothing else matters.
Sad idiot.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:25 pm

I used a stronger word than 'idiot' LOL bennett, hang your head in shame. 466476
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:31 pm

Dont you hate it when the forum automatically changes the words? I remember a month or so ago, I spent a few minutes deciding which insulting name to use, only to have it changed to idiot. I think I wrote b**t**d.

It really ruined a good insult.

bennett, hang your head in shame. 499113
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:12 pm

LOL Dianeh, great minds think alike.
You did mean b a s t a r d like I did? lol bennett, hang your head in shame. 245193
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down