Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate:

+3
christabel
vee8
littleminx
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: Empty Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate:

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:40 pm

Looks like her birth certificate belongs for 64 years old woman.

http://madeleineinmorocco.blogspot.com/2008_08_01_archive.html#5304107744958266121

Last edited by Minnea on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: Empty Hi Minnea

Post by Rosie Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:03 am

That is certainly and odd set of circumstances. Many of us have never quite believed the speed with which Madeleine was ruled out of the first Moroccan "family" picture, but we conceded that this was probably correct. Now this apparent discrepancy in the birth certificate is very odd, although I have no idea because I am not pretending that I can properly read them, I have to leave this to people that can. I also hope that someone has not been playing around distorting this certificate. Having said that if someone has discovered this and it is true, then this does require further investigation, not least because as someone said to me recently, why if this family is so poor are they carting around suitcases in a wheel barrow? There has also been some kind of report that says that the woman from this picture in the jeans lives and works in Belgium. She also bears a resemblance in facial size and shape to the sighting outside the Belgium bank.

Now if this is the same woman, it is odd, to be picked up on film once with a Madeleine look alike is pretty unusual but to be picked up on camera twice in two different countries is actually an astonishing coincidence and would certainly require much deep investigations!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: Empty Re: Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate:

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:19 am

Hi Rosiepops,

It also looks like most of reports of Bouchra's family was made by journalist whose journalism has been questioned before.

http://madeleineinmorocco.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: Empty Re: Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate:

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:31 am

Original images are here.

http://www.daylife.com/photo/03vS4MS0FM5lG/bouchra_madeleine

http://www.daylife.com/photo/000WcnH3us2kT/bouchra_madeleine

Everyone can check given information about unordinary years is correct. Just open these original images in image editing program and zoom them.

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:39 am

i have never believed that this child is the child from the original photos nor do i believe its the same women carrying her!! I wonder how much they got paid?
Wot i cant understand though is why was this dropped so quickley!! why were the public etc, fooled into thinking it was not madeliene! there are people that can do anything with photos!! they know above all that the images of the women and child are not the same.
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:13 am

I have been saying since well before Christmas the girl in the photo IS Madeleine, but computer added. The family were probably paid well to 'play their part' in this deception.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: Empty Re: Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Morocco girl) fake?

Post by christabel Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:29 am

vee8 wrote:I have been saying since well before Christmas the girl in the photo IS Madeleine, but computer added. The family were probably paid well to 'play their part' in this deception.

Vee8 I could not agree more.
I have said from the start this photo was done for a reason.
Why were there no legs showing around the waist of the woman carrying the child on the Madeleine photo, but they were showing on the one released with Bouchra on her back.
If this family lived a few minutes away from where the photo was take then why "did they need so much luggage". Each had a bag, the one behind the woman carrying the child had a large holdall and also the suitcases on a wheelbarrow vileingarbage
The child on the womans back had wavy hair, Bouchra's hair was dead straight.
This stunk the day it was released and still stinks now smellarat

LardyBoy Ididn'tdoit
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:44 am

I have been reading Minnea's links and they are really quite interesting.

In one clip the father says that Bouchra has siblings all with blonde hair, yet the girl walking in front in the Moroccan photograph who is said to be Bouchra's sister, clearly has dark hair.

Also a Freudian slip by Rashid Razaq?

RAZAQ: Sure, we spoke to them. And actually, the woman carrying Madeleine in -- sorry, my mistake -- carrying the girl in the photograph, is this girl's mother, and the other young girl is her sister. The picture was actually taken about two minutes from their home.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:32 am

Did anyone watch the video clip at the bottom? Oh God, I've come over all stupid girly again!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: Empty Vee

Post by christabel Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:42 am

vee8 wrote:Did anyone watch the video clip at the bottom? Oh God, I've come over all stupid girly again!

I hadn't looked at it till you pointed it out, I can hardly see the keyboard for tears.
What I would give to see that happen
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: Empty hello vee

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:43 am

if you go into my website look down the sightings in morrocco theres a photo there of the woman in morrocco with the child,enlarged there is a photo of the cctv in brussells take a look i think it could be the same woman with the same child?

so the question is has this sighting really been ruled out?

sian

Back to top Go down

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: Empty Hi Vee

Post by Rosie Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:48 am

Nothing girly about that. I have just watched it and I thought I had cried all the tears I could cry for this child but I have just cried more, so you are not alone.

I have said before that I keep getting flashes like the one in the video with the newspaper, they haven't gone away, they just keep getting stronger.

I'll pray even harder for her, bless her dear little heart and I pray for her mummy and daddy and all the family too.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:58 am

Littleminx:

Yes, I believe so too, girl was definitely Madeleine and woman/man who carried her, was much older than Bouchra's mother. Maybe this old woman is Bouchra Bin Aisa, 64 years?

For me looks like none of these images has not been manipulated, but I believe images of Bouchra's family was staged. It was quite touching how they carried this certificate all over and presented it. Looks likes like Wee said they really played their part in this deception.

http://www.daylife.com/photo/079ecRIg5o7lw/Bouchra_madeleine

Rosiepops:

You are right, there is so much contradictions in Rashid Razaq's interview, that looks like he only invented this story he met the family, but it is not surprise, because he has done this before too. In net there are many links how he has been proved to be a liar for his newspaper.

http://undercurrentsvideo.blogspot.com/2008/08/lying-reporter-condemned-by-press.html

Maybe distortion is part of his work method?

Another question is, how could Evening Standard journalist be part of cover-up, but when we have seen what kind of lies media has spread against Madeleine's parents, I think everything is possible.

Do you other thinks there is too much lies all over, what is this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:10 am

Rosiepops wrote:I have been reading Minnea's links and they are really quite interesting.

In one clip the father says that Bouchra has siblings all with blonde hair, yet the girl walking in front in the Moroccan photograph who is said to be Bouchra's sister, clearly has dark hair.

Also a Freudian slip by Rashid Razaq?

RAZAQ: Sure, we spoke to them. And actually, the woman carrying Madeleine in -- sorry, my mistake -- carrying the girl in the photograph, is this girl's mother, and the other young girl is her sister. The picture was actually taken about two minutes from their home.

Oh, you found another "mistake" (or Freudian slip as you said). This Rashid Razaq seems to be very hasty in his interviews, so he has those "slips".

Here is part of report Razaq gave for Sky News, so you can hear his voice:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e40_1190828946

Last edited by Minnea on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: Empty Hi Minnea

Post by Rosie Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:01 am

There is something unfolding here, I just hope the PI's have found it too!

I am not sure if the Madeleine image was put on the photo on purpose or what that image is, but as Christabel has said repeatedly about these images concerning this family in Morocco, there is something not quite right with them. All the luggage, the legs with the child etc now you point out all these other inconsistencies. It just seems to me to warrant further investigation at the very least.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:59 am

Have you noticed, "Bouchra's father" has those teeth too.

http://www.depers.nl/UserFiles/Image/2007/200709/20070927/kind.bouchra.madeleine.425.jpg

http://www.daylife.com/photo/0cEs9tk8BncNc/Bouchra_madeleine

But I think Tongeren-man (Ed Hoefstede) had them too (he only kept his mouth shut), so it hard to say anything. But as long as we don't know who this scruffy man was, we can always ask questions. It is true this "Bouchra's father" looks much more friendly as scruffy man, but if he would wear wig....who knows.

I wonder who this poor little girl really was?

Back to top Go down

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: Empty I will be honest . . .

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:25 am

. . . but I was sceptical when I realised that the blogspot stating that the birth certificate was fake is registered to a 14-year-old Dutch girl.

The 1968 date could easily be the father's birthdate. He was 39 at the time this sighting took place, so it would be the right year. Maybe, therefore, the right-hand page is for the parents' details. The images are pretty difficult to see, so I can't work out what the date on the left could stand for, but I'll think about it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:32 am

Minnea wrote:Have you noticed, "Bouchra's father" has those teeth too.

http://www.depers.nl/UserFiles/Image/2007/200709/20070927/kind.bouchra.madeleine.425.jpg

http://www.daylife.com/photo/0cEs9tk8BncNc/Bouchra_madeleine

But I think Tongeren-man (Ed Hoefstede) had them too (he only kept his mouth shut), so it hard to say anything. But as long as we don't know who this scruffy man was, we can always ask questions. It is true this "Bouchra's father" looks much more friendly as scruffy man, but if he would wear wig....who knows.

I wonder who this poor little girl really was?

I am a bit wary of this because if this poor man and his family are innocent, then they will be upset, so we have to be careful.

But I do have to say that he does look a little like the photo fit except for the hair. Didn't one of the witnesses that gave a description remark about the eyes being scary and I do not know if this is just the way the photograph caught this man but his eyes do look a little scary and memorable and you are right the teeth do fit with the description.
I also think the photo of the little girl with her parents does resemble her mummy and she looks comfortable with the man, as if she is used to being carried by him, I would say that she is his daughter. If she was someone else's child then they for sure would have claimed her by now? Her photograph has been beamed all arund the world.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: Empty Research done!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:53 am

Apparently there is more information about the father's side of the family and up to eight generations of grandfathers can be listed in it. Maybe, therefore, the 64-year-old is a grandparent that has been listed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:39 am

sass wrote:Apparently there is more information about the father's side of the family and up to eight generations of grandfathers can be listed in it. Maybe, therefore, the 64-year-old is a grandparent that has been listed.

Year 1943 is below Bouchra's name and they said it was Bouchra's birth certificate.

Back to top Go down

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: Empty Shame the pictures . . .

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:42 am

aren't clearer. It's difficult to make anything out. As I said before though, I do find it hard to believe that the only person who seems to have spotted this is a 14-year-old Dutch girl.

Back to top Go down

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: Empty Already passed on.

Post by dianeh Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:22 am

Details have been forwarded to the McCanns detectives from another forum. So the info is in the right hands.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:49 am

Well that's good news Diane at least someone is doing something about it, who knows it may lead to something. Sometimes breakthroughs come as a direct result of something like this that none of us had picked up on. It wont hurt to make further enquiries just to be safe rather than sorry.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:28 am

sass wrote:. . . but I was sceptical when I realised that the blogspot stating that the birth certificate was fake is registered to a 14-year-old Dutch girl.

Hi Sass,

Everyone knows blogs are not registered websites and I think you should know it too.

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:30 am

The child in the photo as always resembled madeleine in my opinion. and not the other little girl. The woman in the background also appears to resemble the woman in the cctv in brussles. She appears to be walking along with family...but no partner???thats fine.However im aware a lot of people with certain religions etc get frowned on for not having a partner if they have a child by them.....could it be possible that some of these women resort to illegal adoption? in order to have the child they have always dreamed of.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next