Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW LEADS OVER MISSING MADELEINE!!!

+3
vee8
Pedro Silva
clairesy
7 posters

Go down

NEW LEADS OVER MISSING MADELEINE!!! Empty NEW LEADS OVER MISSING MADELEINE!!!

Post by clairesy Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:37 pm

DETECTIVES in Britain have passed details of several possible sightings of Madeleine McCann to their Portuguese counterparts following a worldwide internet appeal.

Police in Leicestershire – the county where her family live – were fed information about the sightings after the unique appeal by the London-based Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre last month.

Pictures of how Madeleine, now aged six, would look were featured in the 60-second film called A Minute For Madeleine, which has has been seen by more than 10 million online.

Its aim was to prick the conscience of someone close to Madeleine’s kidnapper. The Leicestershire officers sifted through the information before deciding what should be relayed to Portugal. Detectives there said they would work only on credible new information because they did not want to waste any time on fruitless endeavours.
But the Sunday Express can reveal that evidence they gathered has not been put into the Home Office Large Major Enquiry System (HOLMES) by Leicestershire police.
Last night former Scotland Yard commander Dai Davies said: “I find that unbelievable that key information from Portugal has not been processed. “To get the full benefit you should input all available information on the crime. It is common sense to provide as many pieces of the jigsaw as possible.”
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

NEW LEADS OVER MISSING MADELEINE!!! Empty Re: NEW LEADS OVER MISSING MADELEINE!!!

Post by clairesy Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:42 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/144373/New-leads-over-missing-Maddie

Ive posted the link to this latest news.

Lets hope that this IS the final break the mccanns need to help them find their little girl.There isnt to much printed on it but i wold imagine there will be more to follow on this tomorrow.

Come on Madeleine, come on home sweetie.God let this be good news.purrrrrrrrrrrrrrleas
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

NEW LEADS OVER MISSING MADELEINE!!! Empty Re: NEW LEADS OVER MISSING MADELEINE!!!

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:42 pm

I agree with you Clairesy.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:08 pm

If I only had any confidence that the PJ would actually act on this information i would be more excited. But I fear this info will just be tossed in the bin, along with all the rest. Sorry for being a wet blanket, but I would prefer the private investigators to do the work here.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

NEW LEADS OVER MISSING MADELEINE!!! Empty Thank You Clairesy

Post by Rosie Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:10 pm

For posting the link here.

Every time there is something like this in the paper I have to suppress hope welling up inside me, it is upsetting that we see the Portuguese police do nothing and ignore all the leads sent out to them, because they have a pre existing mindset that Madeleine is dead, thanks to our fat and ugly, evil "friend" Goncalo Amaral and all his vile little disciples that spread his lies with glee. I say it is upsetting to see the Policia Judiciaria do nothing (I doubt they even forward them to the Portuguese attorney general), but when we read that the British home secretary has FAILED YES ALAN JOHNSON YOU PLANK, YOU HAVE FAILED THAT LITTLE GIRL, and that the details were NOT put through Scotland Yard HOLMES system to give the Portuguese as much of jig saw as is humanely possible, I find that not upsetting, but absolutely astonishing.

Alan Johnson needs reminding (and I have done that via email and letter) that Madeleine McCann is a British citizen and a minor, she was last seen in Portugal, so she is abroad, a British citizen abroad and a minor and our country and our government are letting her down. Our government have a duty to do everything possible, our government *DON'T FORGET' are Madeleine's legal guardians as she was made a ward of court and she was made a ward of court, so they could take the necessary steps to protect her and do everything possible for her welfare and quite simply, they are failing her!

Our government needs reminding that Scotland Yard belongs to the taxpayer and HOLMES, also belongs to the taxpayer, so why are they not using it in this case?

My heart bleeds for Kate and Gerry and Madeleine, not only are they fighting the ignorant arrogant incompetence of the policia judiciaria, they are facing a less than interested attitude towards the life of their daughter by the British government and it is a bloody disgrace!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:58 pm

I was so enthused to read this headline but it was short lived when I read all information was being passed to their Portuguese counterparts. I'm sorry but it is a lost cause.

I'm furious that again information that may lead to Madeleine will fall on deaf, ignorant ears.

God bless you Kate and Gerry, I'm so sorry you are being let down time and time again. I dont know how they do it, just reading that information is still being passed to the PJ has knocked the stuffing out of me.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:50 pm

I have written to my MP.... Also to add, that my MP is very sympathetic towards the McCanns and I trust that he will do all in his power to get this before the home secretary in person.

Your email has been received and will be dealt with shortly.

If you are a ************** ******** constituent, please ensure that you have included your full name and address.

I receive a large number of emails, letters and phone calls each day but I will endeavour to respond to your message as soon as possible.

Many thanks for taking time to write to me.

Kind regards

[cid:**********************]

***************** MP
Member of Parliament for ******************

House of Commons
London, SW1A 0AA

Tel. ****************
Fax ****************

Constituency tel. ******************

UK Parliament
NEW LEADS OVER MISSING MADELEINE!!! GetAttachment
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:55 pm

Tinks I hear what you are saying and I agree with you it had the same effect on me, but then I thought "Don't get mad, get even!" As you keep telling me, "there is more than one way to kill a rat skin a cat"

Comes to something when more attention is paid to some Z list celebs killing a rodent in the jungle, than to the plight of one small missing abducted child!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:26 pm

im hoping that even though this information as been passed to to the Portuguese..private investigators are also working on it aswel.I don't think they would jut pass it on and leave it at that.After all whats the point in them being private investigators for kate and gerry if they are just passing it to Portugal.I think these leads are also be investigated by the privates.

Kate ,gerry and the privates are all tooo aware of the Portuguese police's investigative skills and i doubt very much they are trusting them solely to investigate theses leads.

Finger crossed my little darls, that this is a big step forward in the investigation...and that one of those sightings is infact little Madeleine.

I always find that when you expect something it never comes,nothing ever happened.Things usually happen when you least expect it.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:52 pm

Yes, I agree with you Clairesy.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:08 am

I hope you are right Clairesy, I really do, meanwhile I am contacting everyone I can think who may help, I will not stop until something is done about it.

But time is important here, there is no time for governmental run arounds, too much time has been lost already!

I agree with you though, there is no way the private investigators will leave it up to the Portuguese, they are duty bound to pass the information on, this doesn't mean they stop investigating it. I also hope they rack up the pressure on Goncalo Amaral.
NEW LEADS OVER MISSING MADELEINE!!! 885949
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:15 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:36 am

I know you are right Alex, despite the fact that there may be some really good police in Portugal that may very well want to help, but they will not be able to because as you say, to those in charge of the police, Madeleine is dead and for that you can thank the pig Amaral.
So if the Portuguese do not want to investigate Madeleine, then they should not mind giving jurisdiction to a team from Scotland Yard, who can and will investigate her disappearance, to all the experts over here, they say Madeleine's case *IS* solvable.

So it is up to each and everyone of us, who truly want justice for Madeleine, to apply pressure to the UK home secretary, to get Scotland Yard to take over this case.

IT CAN BE DONE AND AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL IT IS DONE!

Understand that Goncalo? Never underestimate a Brit, never, never, never, still I think you have discovered that already haven't you?!!!
NEW LEADS OVER MISSING MADELEINE!!! 885949
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:50 am

deleted

Last edited by AlexG on Tue May 18, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:11 am

I agree with Rosiepops, and I quote: "they should not mind giving jurisdiction to a team from Scotland Yard, who can and will investigate her disappearance, to all the experts over here, they say Madeleine *IS* solved". I stil continue to think that she could be alive somewhere out there, she can still be found alive.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:57 am

I've been thinking about this today. There is an enormous head of pressure building up, but there is a bottleneck in the system, and that is amaral. I know, tell us something we don't know, but I think the powers that be, both here and in Portugal are awaiting the forthcoming libel case against the fat one. I think, personally, once he is convicted, publically, of lying about the McCann's, then the dam will burst, the floodgates will open, and all things will be possible. There seems to me to be a chain of events that must occur, in the proper fasion, like A precedes B, and so on. I believe this libel hearing is, indeed, the start of the demise of amaral, and justice, and a proper, co-ordinated investigation and search for Madeleine.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:23 am

I agree with you Vee.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:57 am

alex reading your post back there gave me a haunting shiver up my spin.I hope to god i not thinking things that are true.

When you mentioned about it not being a good idea to share anything that they find out it made me think.......

someone someone where is looking for info on this case..they want to know what the investigation is doing and what they know etc.They want to know this in order to avoid them getting close t finding Madeleine.

What if there is someone feeding this info being received to those who have Madeleine??The privates could be passing vital information right into the hands of her abductors.

Which is why i think if the Portuguese have washed their hands of Madeleine they should not have rights to any info anymore.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:26 am

Do the police hand over information to private detectives? I dont think so. I would be very surprised if the detectives have even seen these tips being sent to Portugal.

May I ask what was the point of the Leic Police and the CEOPC doing any work at all if they are just going to pass it to the big black hole called the Portuguese justice system?

Scotland Yard do need to run this case, and investigate fully before handing any information over to Portugual.

Another thing, I believe there may be more to the lack of investigation other than Madeleine believed to be dead. After all, not all the tips will be sightings, some may concern events in PDL around the time of the abduction, which should be investigated regardless, after all these types of tips could lead to the truth.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:30 am

vee8 wrote:I've been thinking about this today. There is an enormous head of pressure building up, but there is a bottleneck in the system, and that is amaral. I know, tell us something we don't know, but I think the powers that be, both here and in Portugal are awaiting the forthcoming libel case against the fat one. I think, personally, once he is convicted, publically, of lying about the McCann's, then the dam will burst, the floodgates will open, and all things will be possible. There seems to me to be a chain of events that must occur, in the proper fasion, like A precedes B, and so on. I believe this libel hearing is, indeed, the start of the demise of amaral, and justice, and a proper, co-ordinated investigation and search for Madeleine.

Vee this is what I think too and said so on another thread and explained why I think this will happen. I can't agree more with you. I certainly think that the powers that be have Amaral in their sights, personally, I think they are sick and tired of the man and his trouble making. They also know that something is very very wrong with him, wherever he goes it ends in controversy.
I think that after this case with the McCanns is over, that there is a good chance that Amaral will be arrested, he needs investigating thoroughly.

If an example is made of Amaral, then perhaps the people that are living in fear of him and who know something about Madeleine's abduction, will feel able to come forward and speak.
I think there is something much more sinister about his marauding about giving all these interviews and writing books, first he is doing that to try and deflect anybody looking closer at him and second, he is doing this as a threat, he is saying look what happens to people that go against me. However, he has tried to destroy the McCanns for standing up against him, the lies, the leaks the smears the disinformation, he has tried every single thing to destroy them and shut them up and he has failed. I can see the Portuguese people turning against him in droves after this court case.
He is a vile, arrogant narcissist and a pathological liar and his days are numbered.

By the way Vee, wonder if you could write or email your MP and ask him to contact the home secretary, with a view to our government liaising with the Portuguese government, to get jurisdiction for a team of Scotland Yard detectives to take over the Madeleine McCann disappearance. There is the HOLMES technology which could prove to be absolutely vital in Madeleine's case and it is not being used and it is a travesty of justice and we have to apply pressure, for this to happen. This is simply not right, it is wrong, wrong wrong wrong!

Madeleine McCann is a British citizen, she is a minor and she is also a ward of court, this means that the British government have a responsibility towards her welfare and they are neglecting her and not doing what is right for her and we have to make them.

Anyone else that can spare the time for Madeleine, please contact your MP, stating that Madeleine is a ward of court, the government have a duty of care towards her and please ask that your MP contact the home secretary and request that Scotland Yard take this investigation over. This has to be done as a matter of urgency, too much time has been lost already.
Kate and Gerry McCann cannot do this on their own, they need help.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:06 am

Will do Rosie.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:57 am

NEW LEADS OVER MISSING MADELEINE!!! 333931 NEW LEADS OVER MISSING MADELEINE!!! 438139 NEW LEADS OVER MISSING MADELEINE!!! 599426
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:26 am

I will also do that to!! NEW LEADS OVER MISSING MADELEINE!!! 7771
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down