Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Lord That "NUTTER" Jill Halvern Has Now Opened a Forum

+3
Jayelles
Tinkerbell43
Rosie
7 posters

Go down

Good Lord That "NUTTER" Jill Halvern Has Now Opened a Forum Empty Good Lord That "NUTTER" Jill Halvern Has Now Opened a Forum

Post by Rosie Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:49 am

Dare say that Carter-Ruck will be keeping any eye on this as this complete head case Jill Halvern, is one of the nastiest, vilest McCann stalkers on the internet.

This made me laugh, because straight away it clearly demonstrates that Jill's mate Tony Bennett, is nothing but a liar, remember he said that when he contacted the police regarding Debbie Butler's allegations, they only took 20 minutes to clear it up and also to rather unprofessionally refer to Debbie as "gibbering"? Well when you read this, you will see how Bennett's own lies has caught him out!

Will these people never learn, that each day their own lies and venom catches them out?

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation

Good Lord That "NUTTER" Jill Halvern Has Now Opened a Forum Icon_post_target JKH Today at 3:08 pm

UPDATE RE MS BUTLER’S FALSE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE MADELEINE FOUNDATION - 25 NOVEMBER 2009

Below is an unedited letter from D C K Chissel, Fraud Officer, of Harlow C.I.D., received by me on 24 November:

Dear Mr Bennett

As you are fully aware I am currently investigating an allegation of fraud relating to cheques written from The Madeleine Foundation bank account, for which both your self and Ms Butler are co-signers.

As part of this investigation I need to retrieve the two cheques from the bank’s archives. For this I need the permission of both yourself and Ms Butler to access the Treasurer’s account, The Madeleine Foundation.

I will also need access to your personal account/s as this is where the disputed cheques were paid into. I have enclosed a form which will be sent to the bank allowing me access to these two cheques.

Once this permission has been obtained from you both the banks have stated that my request should only take a few weeks to obtain which will mean that I should be able to clear this allegation up shortly afterwards.

You have already provided me with the documents I have requested, for which I am grateful for your co-operation. I would therefore be further grateful if you would sign the attached form to enable me to request the cheques from the bank as quickly as possible.

The signed form needs to be returned to me at Harlow CID in order for to liaise with the bank.

Sincerely

D C 3 Chissel

UNQUOTE

To that I need to add that the conduct of D C Chissel and her senior officers is to be investigated by the Head of Essex Police Professional Standards Department, the section that investigates complaints against the police. The complaint is that the police have unreasonably begun an investigation when they have no credible evidence whatsoever of any fraud or financial impropriety of any kind and have been furnished with more than ample evidence that Ms Butler’s allegations are false and motivated by malice.

The Head of Professional Standards wrote this to me on Friday 20 November:

“Mr Bennett, I acknowledge receipt of your email and complaint that you make. I will ensure that your complaint is recorded and you are contacted in due course by a senior Officer appointed to investigate your complaint”.

Regards, Dave Folkard, Head of Professional Standards”

+++++++++++++++++

As you’ll see from the above, it is going to take weeks for the police to get sight of those two cheques, both of which by the way were signed by myself and Ms Butler, and for which receipts have been provided to Essex Police.

It is out of my hands now, I have replied to Essex Police giving the necessary permission and can only sit and wait patiently for them to conclude their enquiries and vindicate me.

Many thanks to all those who’ve sent me messages of support during what has been a difficult few weeks.

Tony Bennett

25 November 2009

http://jillkhavernandmikehitchen.blogspot.com/2009/11/debbie-butlers-false-allegations.html

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Good Lord That "NUTTER" Jill Halvern Has Now Opened a Forum Empty Re: Good Lord That "NUTTER" Jill Halvern Has Now Opened a Forum

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:53 am

Oh dear he really doesn't like it when the shoe is on the other foot does he!

Do the police usually need evidence before they can start an investigation ? and regardlessly what is his problem with the police ? if he has done nothing wrong, he has nothing to worry about. I would be only too pleased to help them with their enquiries.

As for the police not having credible evidence, what credible evidence did Bennett have when he started to play Clouseau and persecute 2 grieving parents!

I dont know who is telling the truth out of Bennett or Butler, but one things for sure, they are a match made in hell and deserve all that is coming to them.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Good Lord That "NUTTER" Jill Halvern Has Now Opened a Forum Empty Re: Good Lord That "NUTTER" Jill Halvern Has Now Opened a Forum

Post by Jayelles Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:16 am

D C 3 Chissel?

I wonder what the 3 stands for? 3Sarah? (Sarah with a silent 3)

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:49 am

I see bennett is once again wasting tax payers money with YET more complaints about Police conduct before they have even finished their investigation. Good Lord That "NUTTER" Jill Halvern Has Now Opened a Forum 356737

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:05 am

It is my opinion that the police need to investigate all reasonable claims to determine if a crime has been committed. And just because the motive for making the claims is suspect, it doesnt mean there is no cause to investigate.

I wonder what the police compaints section made of the complaint. And to be honest, the only way to know if there is no foundation for the claims is to investigate. And if it is all a big story on Debs part, then she will probably be charged. So how can Bennett honestly think he has cause to raise a complaint.

I am eternally hopeful that a judge will one day issue an injuction against Bennett preventing him from getting on the internet, and hence reduce the governments budget deficit due to the savings from the time stopping of the continuous time wasting that Bennett causes.
Good Lord That "NUTTER" Jill Halvern Has Now Opened a Forum 443798
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:19 am

Exactly Diane. I can understand him having a problem with the press publishing the story, but why complain about the police ?

As you say, if DB has made false accusations, then she will no doubt be charged.

If he is cleared of any dodgy dealings, then he will be exhonerated, and he can go on to sue Butler. I take it he has threatened to sue Butler ?
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:27 am

Methink the man doth protest too much!

"Ok, there's no fraud officer! No, stop looking, there's no fraud, honest! look, I told you, Oh my God, PLEASE stop looking...no, I mean it...damn your getting to close! LOOK DAMMIT, DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? STOP LOOKING NOW OR...oh, ok, it's a fair cop!"
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Good Lord That "NUTTER" Jill Halvern Has Now Opened a Forum Empty But This Letter Proves That Bennett Is A Liar!

Post by Rosie Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:35 am

When all this first began, Bennett came on the internet and published a transcript which he claimed he had with a police man from the Essex police, who Bennett had said only took this policeman 20 minutes to investigate everything, conclude that Butler was gibbering and that there was no investigation taking place.

Then the next day we had that policeman saying that what Bennett had said was untrue and then a few days later the same policeman denying what Bennett had said he received in an email.

The it turns out that Bennett is lying again because the police were looking into this to see if there was any cause to investigate and that they had transferred it all over to the Essex police, because Essex is where Bennett lives etc.

Now we have Bennett yet again writing yet another letter of complaint, this time to the complaints commission and now a senior officer will have to take up the case, to see if Bennett has cause to complain.

Bennett is actually complaining that DC Chisel is doing her job thoroughly and properly. Why is he complaining about the Essex police again?

Obviously they are going to look into this and if he has nothing to hide, why is he complaining? Just cooperate with them and get the matter cleared up ASAP. No this is not good enough for Bennett, he has to lodge an official complaint about an official complaint lodged against him. It is bloody ridiculous, just how much time and taxpayers money is Bennett and Butler wasting?

To my knowledge Bennett has three different official complaints lodged against the Essex police currently, what the hell is he playing at? He also has at least three official complaints lodged against the PCC, not to mention his letters of complaint against social services about the McCanns.

The attorney general is looking at Bennett with a view to making him a vexatious litigant, I sure hope they are taking into accounts all these other complaints he has made, he is out of hand and a complete waste of money and valuable police time.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:40 am

Why should we be surprised about this oaf? He had a reputation before he latched on to poor Madeleine and her family!
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:12 am

If he has nothing to worry about, why not just cooperate fully with the police and then sit back and wait to be cleared?

The when he is cleared threaten to sue Debbie Butler for making such harmful allegations in the first place.

As Tinks has asked, has he threatened to sue Butler? Anyone know?

If there is nothing in this, then why is the police looking into personal bank accounts? They just do not do this kind of thing lightly.

Bennett says he has not done anything, who knows if he is telling the truth? Perhaps if he has not been caught lying so many times previous, people would believe what he is saying now.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:49 am

Not sure Rosie about the bank accounts. I can think of a few reasons, but they dont really make much sense if this is all about 2 small cheques. But perhaps they are checking for transfers or the deposit of Houndation cheques.

We will just have to wait and see.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:13 am

Who knows what it is about Diane, here we have two pathological liars, each telling us different stories and then low and behold wait a while and we get both of them coming back and telling us a different version of the story they have already told us, it is absolutely mad and it would be funny, if it were not about this small innocent little child and her poor parents, who are being used as some kind of football for these vile creatures.

All I do know is that all of this is not right and Mr Mrs McCann should not be forced to waste their own resources and time on these pair of idiots, what they are doing is criminally wrong and BOTH of them should be investigated, charged and prosecuted by the police. Kate and Gerry McCann need to conserve their precious energy to devote to the search for their daughter, I find what Butler and Bennett are doing repulsive in the extreme.

It is like some kind of pathological shootout at the narcissistic O.K. Corall!

Each trying to outdo each other with more and more lies and if that wasn't bad enough, we have Brenda Ryan, the other pathological liar joining in for good measure, to say nothing of the King of the narcissistic personality and pathological lying disorder Goncalo Amaral.

Where is Madeleine in all of this? Each of these people are only in this to sate their own egos, get attention or make money, or all three.

I just thought of Duarte Levy too, just how many of these vile people are there?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:58 pm

Idiot couldn't lie straight in bed........What happened to there is NO INVESTIGATION..............Lying little sh@T
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down