Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bennett out of favour on MM.

+5
Tinkerbell43
dianeh
calcite51
rosemary
vee8
9 posters

Go down

bennett out of favour on MM. Empty bennett out of favour on MM.

Post by vee8 Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:03 am

Ambersuz Today at 19:48

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

woodward wrote:

I believe Tony and Debbie and the Madeleine Foundation members did more than most to bring the other side of this saga to the attention of the mainstream media and the public in general. To accuse any of them of doing so for personal profit or gain is an accusation worthy of the mighty pink one and unworthy of the members here. I am surprised at the attitude and the smug self righteousness of some posters but sadly not surprised at others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree they did do more than most however it pains me to say that I have spoken in great length to Debbie and also someone else who has confirmed that Debbie has told me the same story and due to what I've been told I personally no longer wish to associate the forum with the Madeleine Foundation, especially with Tony......

Debbie has worked hard for the Foundation and has been vilified in the press and she needs to start afresh and she will get whatever support she needs from MM to carry on with her new venture, which we have spoken about and are pleased to endorse.....

Debbie will remain with the Foundation until a solution can be worked out between her and Tony and thats why I've removed all threads and discussions with regards to the Foundation.....

Tony has had a good few weeks to contact me either via email or call my home or mobile. He hasnt given me the time of day so I will not support his cause (whatever it may be) on this forum from this point onwards and if you think I'm being smug about it you are damn right but I have my reasons!

Ambersuz
Administrator

Now, on the one hand, it is good that bennett is finally being percieved as the snivveling cowardly attention seeker that he is, even by someone as thick as amberslut. On the other hand, it looks like the skeeming butler has cooked up something with the slut admin of MM, and that cannot be good for the search for Madeleine.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

bennett out of favour on MM. Empty Re: bennett out of favour on MM.

Post by rosemary Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:46 am

Yeah....."her new venture which we are pleased to endorse"....Oh Lord these people never stop do they......

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:59 am

Is this not the bunch that were going to ask the McCanns to help the foundation in their search to find out what had happened to Madeleine? As if after all they have said about the McCanns, the McCanns would be stupid enough to even breathe the same oxygen as this idiots! This MM bunch are a bunch of morons.

I agree Tony is snivveling cowardly attention seeker but I think Debbie is a thick, dangerous attention seeker! Unfortunately, I don't think either one of them will admit the damage they have done and I doubt they will apologize to the McCanns who do deserve an apology from these turkeys.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:48 am

Can someone make sure that Carter Ruck knows that Butler is starting a new venture?

Butler is even stupider than I thought. And I agree, she is an attention seeker. She is just kidding herself that she does this for Madeleine.

Im damn sure that Madeleine would not like to see her brother and sister suffer as her much loved parents are attacked relentlessly by these people.

Here is food for thought. I wonder what Jaycee now thinks of all those people who believed her stepfather murdered her and lied to the police all these years. Does she thank them for speaking out in her name? Or is it more likely she blames them for the assertion that she was dead, so people stopped looking for her? It was regularly believed after a period of time that Jaycee was dead, so just how good was the search for her, if it was believed she was dead.

Back on Butler, I wonder if an injunction can be taken out to prevent the formation of another foundation, if it using Madeleine's name in any way. It would seem sensible to cut them off at the knees, perhaps copyright, trademark etc may be a way. And it isnt it sad indictment on society that the parents of a missing child would need to copyright her name, image etc to prevent people from persecuting and harrassing them.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:37 am

Amberslosh said:-

I agree they did do more than most however it pains me to say that I have spoken in great length to Debbie and also someone else who has confirmed that Debbie has told me the same story and due to what I've been told I personally no longer wish to associate the forum with the Madeleine Foundation, especially with Tony......

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course Debbie told the same story, it was probably well rehearsed! Jeez you would have thought after all this time, they would have learn't not to believe all they are told!

If the fall-out is legitimate, all she is doing is looking for gullible allies, and where best to start recruiting than MM, lol.

I would imagine Carter Ruck are well aware of her "new adventure" ;0) personally I dont think Butler is going to have enough spare time for anything new if you get my drift!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:55 am

Is she really that stupid?? The mind boggles.
Here she is, at risk of losing everything, possibly even her adopted son(?) but most certainly her home, yet she still continues with harassment. Mad, stupid, vile woman.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:50 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:Is she really that stupid?? The mind boggles.
Here she is, at risk of losing everything, possibly even her adopted son(?) but most certainly her home, yet she still continues with harassment. Mad, stupid, vile woman.

Fruitloop of the first order............ bennett out of favour on MM. 221220
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:49 am

vee8 wrote:Ambersuz Today at 19:48

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

woodward wrote:

I believe Tony and Debbie and the Madeleine Foundation members did more than most to bring the other side of this saga to the attention of the mainstream media and the public in general. To accuse any of them of doing so for personal profit or gain is an accusation worthy of the mighty pink one and unworthy of the members here. I am surprised at the attitude and the smug self righteousness of some posters but sadly not surprised at others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Debbie has worked hard for the Foundation and has been vilified in the press and she needs to start afresh and she will get whatever support she needs from MM to carry on with her new venture, which we have spoken about and are pleased to endorse.....

Debbie will remain with the Foundation until a solution can be worked out between her and Tony and thats why I've removed all threads and discussions with regards to the Foundation.....

Tony has had a good few weeks to contact me either via email or call my home or mobile. He hasnt given me the time of day so I will not support his cause (whatever it may be) on this forum from this point onwards and if you think I'm being smug about it you are damn right but I have my reasons!

Ambersuz
Administrator

Now, on the one hand, it is good that bennett is finally being percieved as the snivveling cowardly attention seeker that he is, even by someone as thick as amberslut. On the other hand, it looks like the skeeming butler has cooked up something with the slut admin of MM, and that cannot be good for the search for Madeleine.

Has no one spotted the glaringly obvious here? This is a clear admission that Debbie Butler and Tony Bennett are still running the Foundation despite giving assurances that they would stop.
Debbie Butler is still continuing her vendetta too!

By the way the new venture the thick Ambersewer is on about, is that for some reason Debbie Butler and Brenda Ryan have got it into their heads that the McCanns will *work* with them to get the investigation re-opened in Portugal. Apparently Butler wants to contact Kate McCann and talk to her about this.

Can you believe this? I suppose the McCanns have to just forget that these two have called them murderers, fraudsters, killing their own child for money and celebrity, they have to forget that these people have accused them of being paedophiles and that Gerry abused his own daughter while Kate allowed it and when they thought she was not worth any more money they killed her before she could talk.
The McCanns are supposed to forget that Butler has been stalking them and writing letters to the social services trying to gt their children taken of of them and writing the General Medical Council trying to get them struck off of the register and lose their professions, Gerry his job and in due course their house (the twins home) would also be lost. They are supposed to forget all the booklets and leaflets accusing them of murder etc?

Can you believe these two scumbag women? I mean just who the hell do they think they are?

I think Debbie Butler got her reply, when she received yet another letter from the McCanns solicitors, because it now looks like this is going to the High Court.

Incidentally speaking of social services, I wonder who has Butler's 6 year old son when she is off out stalking the McCanns all over the place and attending meetings all over the country and travelling to Liverpool visiting lawyers? Who is responsible for this child's welfare? His mother has been splashed across a Sunday national newspaper and named as a stalker, how has this affected the boy at school? I hope social services investigate Debbie Butler's suitability to look after her own son and maybe she would be better placed looking after her own son properly, before she tries telling other people how to look after their children.

There is something really odd about Butler's background, perhaps it is time that someone started looking at her a little closer?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:43 pm

Rosie

No, I didnt miss it. I did comment on another thread that the only meeting of the HOudnation that Carter Ruck would welcome is the one that is winding it up. And that is not what the next meeting is going to be.

It would appear that Butler and Bennett cannot be trusted to keep their word. Bennett, at least, made promises to CR that he is failing to keep. Who would have thought that he wouldnt keep his word. I wish I could say I was surprised, but then you know me, and know that I dont lie.

Im glad to hear that they are heading for the high court. They have had their chances, and they chose to treat this as some sort of game. Now the consequences are coming home to roost.

I feel so sorry for Butler's child. Poor thing, his world is about to be turned upside town, all because his mother has some sort of obsession with 2 doctors that had their child abducted. FFS, why cant Butler understand that Madeleine (but it is not Madeleine that she cares about, it is proving that the McCanns are guilty of something, anything, it doesnt matter what) is not worth more to her than her own child. She has spectactularly achieved nothing, except to put her child's future at risk.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by May Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:25 am

Dianeh
Totally agree, these two sick individuals make me ashamed to be female.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down