Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bennett Exposed.

5 posters

Go down

Bennett Exposed. Empty Bennett Exposed.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:44 pm

http://www.pfa2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4433

Many thanks to Cath who made a timeline of bennetts lies.

Back to top Go down

Bennett Exposed. Empty Re: Bennett Exposed.

Post by dianeh Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:24 pm

So Cath, have you tgo that Lysol (antiseptic soap) out as you try to scrub the dirt off, after having read all those lies?

And my thanks for all your efforts as well.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:45 pm

For one horrible minute I thought you had a picture of bennet in the all-together! No, well done Cath, maybe now the fools who follow this proven liar will wake up.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:13 pm

It was fun looking back and seeing how this fall out started as soon as DB started to ask questions. It seems she was willing to take the risk and go to Court, whereas TB, who's kept repeating the booklet and leaflet are factual, not libelous, 'capitulated' immediately while sneakily putting up some plots to be able to go on with his money making scam.
As soon as DB started asking questions about that, about the money, the sales, the printer etc. the 'match in heaven' turned into a real hellfire.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:07 pm

If as Bennett has claimed these donations came in after the Rothley leaflet drop:

Bennett about the successful leaflet drop, claiming :

285 extra copies book sold,
    11 new members!
    Generous donations : GBP 200 from Switzerland, GBP 100 from Spain, GBP 100 from Lincolnshire and several lesser

This adds up to approximately £1.575.15, he alludes to several smaller amounts in donations also being received. Then factor in the £110 received from the 11 new members (remember the MF charged people £10.00 to join) so now we have a running total of at the very least £1.685.15. There was already money in the fund and in the TWO paypal accounts which were harvesting money in the form of donations through the MF website, not to mention further sales of the booklet and money collected from selling large quantities of leaflets.

So even allowing for payments out of that account, the £2000 that TB claimed was in that account, seems to be way short of what shoud have been in it.

Are the police checking those two paypal accounts too?

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To adjust incorrect total)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:58 am

Don't know if the police is investigating the paypal accounts too. But I think they should. Or the taxman should pay him a visit and check everything, receipts, accounts, everything.

Err hate to tell you, I'm no good at calculating, but I think 11 * £10.00 is £110.00 .

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:37 am

lol you are right Cath, that is what happens when you have an 18 month old child sitting on your lap! Bennett Exposed. 36143
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:17 am

Well you're lucky. I'll have to wait a few more weeks before I can see the youngest children in the family again. Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to it.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:35 pm

Sounds like TB may be stuffing his pockets with money given by idiots.
Sounds about right if he is, he isn't exactly doing all of this out of the goodness of his heart is he?
He doesnt have one.
No, everything Tony Bennett does is for Tony Bennett. Sad sick individual who uses a missing child to line his own pockets and make a name for himself.
Well, I believe in karma. It will bite him on the bum and I think shortly he will rue the day he ever heard of Madeleines name.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:09 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:Sounds like TB may be stuffing his pockets with money given by idiots.
Sounds about right if he is, he isn't exactly doing all of this out of the goodness of his heart is he?
He doesnt have one.
No, everything Tony Bennett does is for Tony Bennett. Sad sick individual who uses a missing child to line his own pockets and make a name for himself.
Well, I believe in karma. It will bite him on the bum and I think shortly he will rue the day he ever heard of Madeleines name.

I do not believe that Bennett will stop until he is forced to stop. The man is head of a town called "Idiotsville" and he is the chief idiot. He has such a high opinion of himself, he rates himself as lofty, so lofty in fact, that he fails to see what ordinary decent folk think and feel about him and his sordid actions.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:36 am

Rosie and Peaceful1

You are both right. Bennett will be stopped and he will get everything he deserves.

Bennett clearly has trouble following logic, so I will help him out.

Libel + Carter Ruck = No Money in Bank, No house.

Or WORSE.

Bennett Exposed. 485684
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down