Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Houndation in meltdown!

+5
calcite51
bluj1515
dianeh
May
vee8
9 posters

Go down

Houndation in meltdown! Empty Houndation in meltdown!

Post by vee8 Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:54 am

And debbie takes it to MM, to air her dirty washing in public!

deborah Today at 20:30
Cc:
ajsbennett@btinternet.com
Debbie,

This is to record the fact that after you gave me a briefing about the visit of a police officer to you tonight re Mike Gunnill, you then falsely accused me of:

1) having agreed to accede to Carter-Ruck's demands BEFORE visiting Liverpool

and

2) insisting in travelling in one car rather than two to Liverpoo;l simply because I was afraid that you would drive off not having agreed to Carter-Ruck's demands.

Of course, it was to save petrol!

When I told you repeatedly tonight 0that these accusations were utterly groundless, you repeated them and said you had no doubt, then said:

"Right, there's no alternative then, the Madeleine Foundation will have to be dissolved, those who want to go with me will go with me, and those who want to go with you will go with you". You then made other claims about what I intended to do that were wholy untrue.

As I've said by e-mail, if we cannot at least agree on the practical steps we need to take The Madeleine Foundation forward, we must call a formal meeting of all members - an Annual Meeting in fact - and then a Committee can be properly elected to carry us forward.

You have made false accusations against me on a previous occasion.

I can overlook certain things but not being repeatedly accused of things that are untrue.

We have practical issues to sort out and discuss and I'll happily meet to discuss those. But not to hear more groundless accusations Debbie.

Tony

Re: Madeleine foundation
deborah
Patty O'Daws wrote:
I think it's a shame that you saw fit to bring this to the forum, Debbie.

This is something you should have sorted out with Tony rather than dumping it in here and expecting people to take sides. You've both stuck your neck on the block for the Foundation and solidarity is what's needed if it's to be kept going.

You've both been through some nasty stuff in pursuit of justice for Maddy, but this thread is not right. And I don't think it's fair on Tony for you to post his email and then do moonies and eat popcorn.

Tony always acts like a gentleman, imo, and I don't think Maddy supporters can do without him. This kind of thing is likely to cause him to stick two fingers up and walk away from it all.

How dare you say this to me ? I have been betrayed by him - why dont you get the information first ? you would be feeling a lot worse than I am - not for just me but for the supporters and members , those that wishtheir funds returned please contact me . Get your facts straight first patty
In fact who do you think you are - ? another typist ??

Madeleine foundation
deborah Today

Patty O'Daws wrote:
Yes, I suppose they were but even so it's hardly conduct befitting the chairman of the Madeleine Foundation, and nor is having a tantrum over a dispute with the Secretary that was private business.

I do not have the time for people like yopwho berate things and do nothing , claearly I am busy , I dont need any more timewasters so dont bother to reply to me
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Houndation in meltdown! Empty Re: Houndation in meltdown!

Post by May Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:17 am

Division signals defeat Houndation in meltdown! 396948
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:32 am

1) having agreed to accede to Carter-Ruck's demands BEFORE visiting Liverpool

and

2) insisting in travelling in one car rather than two to Liverpoo;l simply because I was afraid that you would drive off not having agreed to Carter-Ruck's demands.

Of course we cant trust what Bennett says, but this does sounds as though Bennett does realise the seriousness of his legal problems, and that he was willing to abide by CR's demands, and that Butler wasnt.

And here we were thinking it was the other way around. I thought Butler had more sense than to risk her livelihood and all her worldly assets, but if what Bennett writes is true (???) then it would seem she is sadly missing in the common sense department.

Of course, on the other hand, this might all be part of Bennett's vivid imagination.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:21 pm

I honestly don't know what to make of these crack pots.
Who the hell is stupid enough to give these people money?
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:58 pm

Not only are people stupid enough to give Butler and Bennett money but they also give Amaral money too!! He has lots of rich backers to help him out (and if you believe that one, I have an island I'd like to sell you in the desert)....
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:16 pm

One thing they got right though (Maddy supporters being their own of course, TB is the spine of MF and the morons in and around it):

Tony always acts like a gentleman, imo, and I don't think Maddy supporters can do without him. This kind of thing is likely to cause him to stick two fingers up and walk away from it all.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:48 pm

Maria

we can only hope. But you might be right, without TB, the rest are just mindless morons that wont be able to find their way out of the forums.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:22 pm

Rich backers you say? Yeah, and I´m Barack Obama.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:11 pm

Bennett won't walk away, he is an attention seeking lying fantasist suffering from delusions, everything he is involved with turns to dust as Lee Balkwell's father will no doubt discover, just like Stuart Lubbock's father did, just like everyone else has done and just like Debbie Butler is discovering now.

Bennett is addicted to attention like a junkie is addicted to drugs, the only time he will walk away is when he is forced to do so and that day is fast approaching now.
He thinks he has got away with libelling Brian Kennedy and Ed Smethurts - the idiot!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:55 am

Pedro Silva wrote:Rich backers you say? Yeah, and I´m Barack Obama.

You can't be. I am! :)
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:47 am

And "those members that wish to have their funds returned contact me...." I have a feeling a few must have made requests?!!! It is all adding up aint it......!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down