Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bennett Is In Meltdown *Apparently* Exposing Michael Shrmpton's Personal Details

5 posters

Go down

Bennett Is In Meltdown *Apparently* Exposing Michael Shrmpton's Personal Details Empty Bennett Is In Meltdown *Apparently* Exposing Michael Shrmpton's Personal Details

Post by Rosie Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:58 am

Judge for yourself, it looks like Bennett is really losing the plot! People are just not believing that he is really in touch with Michael Shrimpton QC, so not content with inferring that Shrimpton is a fruit loop (I know, I know, pot , kettle black 'n all that) Bennett suddenly flipped and pasted up Michael Shrimpton's (long and crushingly boring profile) on the new 3 arguidos forum and decided to expose all of Shrimptons personal details. I won't copy them on to here because that is illegal.

Bennett On Michael Shrimpton

Even if this does turn out to be Shrimpton (who knows?) Bennett still has no right to paste up his details on some internet forum, for all the world to see. I am not sure what Bennett has, but this attention seeking has risen to a much higher level, I am sure there must be a psychiatric term for it, but I cannot think of it. I believe Bennett is unhinged and is losing it big time.

ONE THING THOUGH

If according to Bennett, Michael Shrimpton knows that Madeleine has died and more how she died and when and again according to Bennett Shrimpton has seen some kind of video evidence, then Shrimpton should be questioned - officially.

Of course he doesn't, Bennett is deluded, his Shrimpton is probably someone who once purchased a jar of pilchard fish paste or something.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Bennett Is In Meltdown *Apparently* Exposing Michael Shrmpton's Personal Details Empty Apparently Shrimpton Has Now Joined the 3 Arguidos Mk 2 Hate Forum!

Post by Rosie Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:18 am

According to their admin Shrimpton has joined that 3 arguidos hate forum Mk 2 , again according to their Admin, they are sure because emails don't lie when you Google them?

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, yes they do and what about if the email you googled was false to begin with?

And didn't the 3 arguidos hate forum Mk 1 have a little issue with their Admin swearing that the Goncalo Amaral that joined them was really the fatwaman? And didn't his email check out and emails don't lie when you Google them?

IS THIS A CASE OF HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF?

Excusa if I am a leetle bit sceptical Mr Shrimpton . Just a teensy bit coincidental.

Apparently they have all got to watch what they say over there now. WHY? Even if it is Shrimpton, he is only a man, he is not God!

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it a Shrimp? ...................No its probably Nbrado.

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

Still if this does turn out to be Shrimpton joining some little budding hate forum among a load of raving loony antis (like laffin assassin) and barmy Bennett, it could be very entertaining!
Especially as Shrimpton once represented Bennett and Bennett has been insulting him all afternoon! lol!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bennett Is In Meltdown *Apparently* Exposing Michael Shrmpton's Personal Details Empty Re: Bennett Is In Meltdown *Apparently* Exposing Michael Shrmpton's Personal Details

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:23 am

lol, I've just received an email to advise that "Shrimpton" has now joined MM.

This should be interesting.............!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Bennett Is In Meltdown *Apparently* Exposing Michael Shrmpton's Personal Details Empty Re: Bennett Is In Meltdown *Apparently* Exposing Michael Shrmpton's Personal Details

Post by dianeh Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:14 am

Gee, and here I was thinking that Shrimpton (of the infamous report that may or may not be a real person posting on MM) thought na had proof that Madeleine was abducted by a paedophile ring. So of course he must be wrong, because Bennett says that Madeleine died in the apartment.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:45 am

Oh wait, the natives are getting restless, Michael Shrimpton joined yesterday but never logged on!

No one has posted since, except a brave person called Patty Daws, she keeps asking questions which Bennett keeps ignoring. Bennett has posted, but like I said, "no one" has posted since it was announced that Michael Shrimpton has joined their forum.

(They are probably all still blushing over the Nbrado Amaral incident) mental Ooops

Bennett is trying to wriggle out of it all by lying (what's new?) Oh and i have it on good authority, don't believe a single thing that man says was written in any letters, he likes playing around with the wording!

Perhaps no one wants to say anything on there because if you believe Shrimpton you will upset God Bennett and if Shrimpton does turn out to be the real Shrimpton (which I seriously doubt) then they do not fancy taking on a QC who is quite adamant that her parents did not kill Madeleine.

I was waiting for cabaret, seems they all took and early bath then bed 🛏 or they are all hiding too scared to come out. scared behind sofa scared under chair either way it is really making me laugh. Laughing Laughing Laughing

And Bennett is now completely barking... mental mental mental

And Boris Butlarf is in hiding, where is she? hitthefan
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bennett Is In Meltdown *Apparently* Exposing Michael Shrmpton's Personal Details Empty Patty O'Doors

Post by Rosie Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:20 am

Of course none of it makes any sense, do you not realise that you have been had for 2 years? You have been led up the garden path by scurrilous fools like Bennett with their spurious lies, half truths and disinformation, he has deliberately mislead you and loads of others people, and now he is trying to make even bigger idiots out of you by trying to convince you that Michael Shrimpton joined your forum. Look I am pro, it is in my benefit to believe that this is Shrimpton and he is right because his arguments suit me, but I don't, ask yourself why? Because I do not believe that Michael Shrimpton would admit to writing the biggest load of bilge ever and then join a forum that could seriously harm his career. I believe that Bennett is having you on, or this is some elaborate hoax to stop people like you asking questions he cannot answer. Bennett is round the twist, haven't you worked that one out yet? He appears to be delusional. mental

The real question you should be asking Bennett is why? Why is he trying so desperately to STOP people looking for this little girl? What is in it for him?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Rosiepops I have been scanning all that TB stuff over on MM and I cannot help thinking this is a huge spoof. TB is in fact probably Muratfan. He knows how........! And he has several agendas of his own too.

IsnĀ“t this a possibility?

or should I not give up the day job?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Bennett Is In Meltdown *Apparently* Exposing Michael Shrmpton's Personal Details Empty Who Knows Rosemary

Post by Rosie Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:47 pm

I have no idea who Muratfan is, but somehow I don't think it is Bennett, but nothing he does or says surprises me, especially when he can lie to the PCC and tell them that Doris 'Debbie Butler' Karloff has only stalked the McCanns once, when anyone with five minutes to spare can Google up a whole host of places Butler has been carrying out her little hate campaign of stalking. Worse still she proudly admits to them all and obligingly supplies photographic evidence!

Can you even guess at the mindset of people that can purposefully put at risk two little children, with a concerted campaign of hatred?
So eaten up with hatred that these people Tony Bennett, "Debbie Butler; Grenville Green and his wife Helene Davies-Green" actually took their hate campaign into the home of those two innocent little children and I do not know what is more concerning, that fact that they seem to believe it is OK, or the fact that they actually and knowingly carried it out, without so much as a thought for those children who were happily playing in their own homes, happily going about their own little lives. What thought did the above people give to when the children start school in a couple of weeks? How evil and callous can you get? Or is this a clear demonstration of how one evil person can encroach on the lives of otherwise normal people and influence them so much, that they get completely fooled into doing his evil work for him, without a thought about how all of this will affect their lives? Because they should understand, while there may be a few socks about that may appear to swell their numbers, when specifically urged to email, write and telephone, those people, those apparent "well wishers" are all stooges who are either put up to do all his bidding, or they are actually fake "well wishers" who Bennett has invented in order to make himself appear reasonable and justifiable. After public endorsement of his 'hate campaign' may even help justify the evil he is doing in his own mind, but it will certainly fool his minions, which is precisely what he wants to do. Remeber this also, we have all recently seen exposed for ourselves, many people on the 3 arguidos who had multiple identities, many members were so disgusted that they simply stopped posting, because they found they were being made fools of. How many of these said people are simply multiple headed personas?

Also ask yourself this (and be honest) apart from us, who are mainly all "decent" people regardless of what we think and feel, have one thing in common, we do desperately want to see a safe and well live Madeleine returned to her parents and brother and sister, nothing would please us more and we would all probably cry collective tears of joy at that outcome - and apart from the barking mad conspiracy theorists, who like nothing better to sit around all day inventing cruel and vicious ways in which the "parents did it" and who like to organise concerted hate campaigns with which to try and think up assorted ways to hurt and cause as much pain and distress as they can, and who think nothing of taking their hate campaign into the homes of two innocent people, and more alarmingly, the homes of two innocent little children - apart from these hatred consumed loonies and us (pro and anti [normals] alike), who simply follow the case and hope for the best possible outcome, despite what we each individually think, who else do you actually know who would take the time and trouble to actually sit down and write letters like Bennett has claimed to have received from "ordinary" people? (Be very honest) Having acknowledged the fact that actually, there are very few people that would do this, then where on earth is Bennett and Butler getting all these glowing endorsements from?

For those of you that can spot similarities in syntax, it is quite revealing and very obvious, even down to the same spelling mistakes that regularly pop up and the actual construction of the sentences and the very telling position of the paragraphs. You know for a former solicitor (albeit a disgraced one), Bennett is not a very good speller and do you not find it odd, that all these people that Bennett and Butler would have us believe were simply "well wishers" just "ordinary members of the public" who after miraculously reading his hate leaflet, all had a moment of epiphany and felt the irresistible and uncontrollable urge to write to Bennett and his foundation! While with great coincidence after experiencing the ephiphany, they each have so many things in common, all feeling compelled to tell us how they always felt there was something wrong and that the "parents did it" or were not "telling the truth" and they all had "relatives who felt exactly the same"! And they all enclosed cheques for more than one copy of the booklet and they were always for relatives who had expressed a strong interest in reading it and they all had in common the need to tell us all who they were buying these booklets for.

Yeah right pull the other one! Yet the fervent followers of filth, lap it all up, they just cannot see that all this is just part of Bennett and Butlers spread of 'disinformation', they cannot see they are all being suckered into a campaign of filthy hatred, in which they are all being unashamedly used, for Bennett's own ends, (even Debbie Butler is - stupid foolish woman) let's face it, this is hardly the first time that Bennett has done something like this, is it?

How many more dreadful headlines is it going to take before the gullible wake up and realise what Bennett is doing to them?

When Debbie Butler first expressed a mere interest in what happened to Madeleine, did she for one minute stop to think that she would be used by Bennett like this and find herself given the name of 'STALKER' and splashed across the front page of a Sunday newspaper in banner headlines, for all her friends, neighbours and relatives to read? And while she is being hoodwinked by Bennett, into believing there is much support for her, and while some in her area may have said "oh we don't believe it of you Debbie" hasn't the seed of doubt entered her mind yet, that these people will say this to her face and then behind her back snigger and call her a stalker and they will point her out to their friends and say "look there is that woman who is stalking those parents of that missing child" and "she delivered hate leaflets to their home during the night you know" people will look and shake their heads in disbelief and horror that such a person could even think of doing something as heinous as that, they will wonder how she could have stooped so low as to not only try to persecute and humiliate and harass two people, but they actually scared two totally innocent children in their own homes and cold not give a fig about how they would be affected by it all.

This is what real people will think,this is what the *majority* of real people will think. The vast majority of *real* people, will not go looking up Bennett and Butler's Foundation and then rush to sit down and write them fawning letters and stuff their brown envelopes with fat cheques for poorly written, ill researched booklets containing nothing but unsubstantiated libellous gossip, as Bennett is laughingly claiming ( and come on we all know what he is really doing - no matter what we believe!) No, what real people will do is look at Butler, shake their heads and simply think "stalker" or "nutter" and then get on with their lives and this is the very real danger for Butler, because she never signed up for this, she never signed up to have the tag of "stalker" yet she has got it and she has got it because she has been hoodwinked by Bennett and meanwhile, he is in the background instigating, inciting and manipulating others to do his dirty work for him and what is more there is proof of it all over the internet!

Has Butler stopped to think for one minute the damage this has done to her adult daughter and her young song son?

How many more of "Bennett's converts" are going to be led blindly by the nose into the same situation as poor old Doris, and find themselves splashed across the Sunday newspapers? Who is next? The Greens? Sharon Bradford? Sean Hyland? Ed Humpty Bumpty Westway?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jackf Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:53 pm

Shrimpton, or the person purporting to be Shrimpton has posted a reply to Bennett's earlier post on mm.

I hope it is a spoof, although a pretty sick one.

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/main-maddie-thread-latest-news-f1/what-really-happened-to-madeleine-mccann-according-to-barrister-michael-shrimpton-t4273-60.htm

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:03 pm

It is an extremely clever spoof no doubt. Muratfan again? He has several agendas of his own.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:58 pm

Hi Rosemary

Sorry to disagree but I see nothing clever in that piece of drivel. I had trouble staying awake to read it all.

As to it being a spoof. you are 100% spot on.

Can someone please give me back the life I wasted while reading it.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down