Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bennett: Tell them the truth.

+8
May
maria
bluj1515
Peaceful1
jean
calcite51
Pedro Silva
vee8
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

bennett:  Tell them the truth. Empty bennett: Tell them the truth.

Post by vee8 Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:36 am

I would be most grateful if anyone who reads this and is a member of the MissingMadeleine forum could copy and post it there for me. After all, it is the members of said forum who deserve to have him tell them the truth. Some of you, I know, have seen through his charade long ago, but there are many others, including some former 3a’s members, who still see Bennett as some sort of messiah figure, who will lead them through the valley of the shadow of evil and into the promised land of the truth for Madeleine, such as they have forged it in their own mind’s eye. Well, now is the time to put Bennett under the spotlight. Time for YOU to ask him some hard questions, because, as many others out here in forum land already know, he has been leading you all by the nose for a long time, and after supporting him for so long, don’t you think YOU deserve the truth?

So, Bennett, let’s start with one of your own personal statements, shall we? “I do not fear any legal actions from the McCann’s.” You DID state that, didn’t you? Quite unequivocally. “I do not fear any legal actions from the McCann’s.” But, after spending four hours, no less, with your own legal advisors, you have now conceded defeat, at least publicly. Now, why is that? Four hours, to come away with what?

Libel law is confusing,

Libel law is uncertain.

After four hours, and £500.00, do you really expect anyone to believe that was all they told you? Well, let me simplify things a little for you. If a person makes a public statement, verbally or in the written word, that is factually incorrect, and is liable to bring a second persons name or character into disrepute, that is libel. If YOU make the statement, and you cannot back it up with firm evidence, or conversely the statement can be proved to be false, then YOU have committed that act of libel.

Libel law is now simple,

Libel law is now clear.

So, what DID you spend all that time and money on Bennett? You claim to be a Christian, so you should be aware of the saying that confession is good for the soul, yes? Well, I think it high time you confessed to your supporters about what REALLY happened at that meeting. To that end, let’s recall another of your statements. “So far, no one has successfully refuted any of my reasons.” You DID say that, didn’t you, Bennett? In fact you have said that many, many times. “So far, no one has successfully refuted any of my reasons.” But we all know that is a lie, don’t we? They HAVE been refuted, many times. On the British Democracy forum, on the J4 forum, hell, even members of 3a’s have tried to tell you where you were wrong, but you still insist that no one has challenged your reasons. You consider yourself to be above such members of internet forums, even forums you yourself are a member of, and consider their opinions as somehow invalid, since they lack any official credence.

So I put it to you, and the members of the MissingMadeleine forum, that this is exactly what happened at your meeting with your legal advisors. No doubt they would have needed some information to work with, so as to save you time and money, not to have to start from scratch, so to speak. You would have sent them a copy of your book and leaflet, and they would have done their own research, and most likely conferred with their opposite numbers in Carter Ruck. Then, at your meeting, they did exactly what you claim no one has managed to do. They refuted all your reasons. Didn’t they. In their official capacity they successfully challenged your reasons, and pointed out that you DID in fact, commit libel against Kate and Gerry.

The truth is, your book is based on two things. Firstly, press articles, most of which were speculative, misleading, inaccurate and in many cases plain and simply wrong. I must point out here to the MM members that you insist that the press have only been giving one side of the story, the McCann’s version of events yes? But did not the McCann’s take a sizeable portion of the press to court for libelling them? How then does that square with your theory that the press are covering for the McCann’s? Why did the press instantly capitulate, and not go to court, if they thought they were telling the truth? Why then are YOU not going to court, if you ‘Fear no legal action from the McCann’s?’ Which is it Bennett, are the press protecting the McCann’s, or are they guilty as charged of libelling them, and they knew it, and so conceded without a fight

The second thing your book is based on is the writings of one goncalo amaral, the first Portuguese PJ inspector in charge of the investigation. You go to great lengths to tell everyone that you agree with amaral, that Madeleine died in the apartment, and that Kate and Gerry covered it up somehow. You repeat this shared conviction in your book, your leaflets and every correspondence you ever make to anyone. But nowhere do you point out that amaral is widely seen, not just in this country, but around the world, as having led one of the most inept, inefficient, incompetent, bungled and embarrassing investigations in living memory. You like to point out how his sterling work in the Joana Cipriano case led to the conviction and jailing of her mother, Leonor, for Joana’s murder, despite no body ever being found. What you fail to tell everyone is that, as a result of his investigation, he is now a convicted criminal, charged with perjury, for covering up the torture of that innocent woman, and is currently being investigated for allegedly beating up another witness in the Cipriano case. Are you aware, in fact, that at Leonor’s trial, NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER was produced, save the written confession, which was never verbally confirmed in court, CONTRARY to Portuguese law? No evidence whatsoever to back up her conviction, except a confession that has now been confirmed in another court to have been obtained under torture. Why is it these salient facts are missing from your books and leaflets Bennett? Why? You profess to champion free speech, why not put all the facts into your book, and allow the readers to make up their own minds?

So, are you now prepared to admit all of these things, admit your legal advisors pointed out all of the flaws in your books? I wonder, did they point out one of your most blatant lies, the one about what the Portuguese attorney general said, in his summing up? You claim, in your books and leaflets, that he said that there was insufficient evidence to charge the parents, but that there WAS evidence to suggest that Madeleine died in the apartment. Now we both know that is an absolute lie, don’t we. What was ACTUALLY said was that there was NO evidence to suggest that the parents had committed ANY crime, and that further, there was insufficient evidence to make any kind of assessment as to whether Madeleine was either alive or dead, or which was the most likely. That’s the truth, isn’t it Bennett?

In fact, the simple truth is this, there is NO evidence that Madeleine is dead, NO evidence that Kate and Gerry committed any crime, and NO reason to continue to hound and persecute this couple, things that we ‘McCann believers’ as you mockingly dismiss us, have known from day one. Your ‘Enemy’s bigger guns consist of the right to live free from the fear of persecution, libel and harassment. Your ‘Enemy’ are two innocent parents, whose every action is wholly consistent with a couple desperately trying to find their missing and clearly much loved daughter.

So, are you now going to grow a backbone, and tell your supporters on MM what was REALLY said at your meeting? Are the MM members going to press you for an answer?

Confession is good for the soul.

Last edited by vee8 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:58 am; edited 2 times in total
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

bennett:  Tell them the truth. Empty Re: bennett: Tell them the truth.

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:14 am

TB, what you claim is a figment of your brain.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:28 am

Mr. Bennett may not be able to distinguish truth from lies; reality to fiction.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:44 am

Pedro, Bennett has NO BRAIN!!

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:48 am

Well done Vee - we await his answer with baited breath, if his brain has enough room to digest your questions!!

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:01 am

Jean, Bennett dodges answers! bennett:  Tell them the truth. 444872

Good at spouting lies and crap though.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:45 pm

Great post Vee - it really does sum up their entire "case".

Too bad the law doesn't recognize a lynch mob as a defense to libel.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:23 pm

I agree with you Calcite and Jean.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:24 pm

Yes, like Bluj says, "great post Vee".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:59 pm

Vee, for the first time, so sorry I'm not a member of MM forum... I would gladly copy this great post for you.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by May Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:10 am

Agree 100% May
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:45 am

Out of topic: GREAT TO SEE YOU AROUND MAY!
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by May Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:34 am

Hi Maria
Thanks for the welcome! bennett:  Tell them the truth. 599426 May
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

bennett:  Tell them the truth. Empty Answer The Questions Bennett!

Post by Rosie Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:41 am

I would be most grateful if anyone who reads this and is a member of the MissingMadeleine forum could copy and post it there for me. After all, it is the members of said forum who deserve to have him tell them the truth. Some of you, I know, have seen through his charade long ago, but there are many others, including some former 3a’s members, who still see Bennett as some sort of messiah figure, who will lead them through the valley of the shadow of evil and into the promised land of the truth for Madeleine, such as they have forged it in their own mind’s eye. Well, now is the time to put Bennett under the spotlight. Time for YOU to ask him some hard questions, because, as many others out here in forum land already know, he has been leading you all by the nose for a long time, and after supporting him for so long, don’t you think YOU deserve the truth?

So, Bennett, let’s start with one of your own personal statements, shall we? “I do not fear any legal actions from the McCann’s.” You DID state that, didn’t you? Quite unequivocally. “I do not fear any legal actions from the McCann’s.” But, after spending four hours, no less, with your own legal advisors, you have now conceded defeat, at least publicly. Now, why is that? Four hours, to come away with what?

Libel law is confusing,

Libel law is uncertain.

Four hours, £500.00, do you really expect anyone to believe that was all they told you? Well, let me simplify things a little for you. If a person makes a public statement, verbally or in the written word, that is factually incorrect, and is liable to bring a second persons name or character into disrepute, that is libel. If YOU make the statement, and you cannot be backed up with firm evidence, or conversely the statement can be proved to be false, then YOU have committed that act of libel.

Libel law is now simple,

Libel law is now clear.

So, what DID you spend all that time and money on Bennett? You claim to be a Christian, so you should be aware of the saying that confession is good for the soul, yes? Well, I think it high time you confessed to your supporters about what REALLY happened at that meeting. To that end, let’s recall another of your statements. “So far, no one has successfully refuted any of my reasons.” You DID say that, didn’t you, Bennett? In fact you have said that many, many times. “So far, no one has successfully refuted any of my reasons.” But we all know that is a lie, don’t we? They HAVE been refuted, many times. On the British Democracy forum, on the J4 forum, hell, even members of 3a’s have tried to tell you where you were wrong, but you still insist that no one has challenged your reasons. You consider yourself to be above such members of internet forums, even forums you yourself are a member of, and consider their opinions as somehow invalid, since they lack any official credence.

So I put it to you, and the members of the MissingMadeleine forum, that this is exactly what happened at your meeting with your legal advisors. No doubt they would have needed some information to work with, so as to save you time and money, not to have to start from scratch, so to speak. You would have sent them a copy of your book and leaflet, and they would have done their own research, and most likely conferred with their opposite numbers in Carter Ruck. Then, at your meeting, they did exactly what you claim no one has managed to do. They refuted all your reasons. Didn’t they. In their official capacity they successfully challenged your reasons, and pointed out that you DID in fact, commit libel against Kate and Gerry.

The truth is, your book is based on two things. Firstly, press articles, most of which were speculative, misleading, inaccurate and in many cases plain and simply wrong. I must point out here to the MM members that you insist that the press have only been giving one side of the story, the McCann’s version of events yes? But did not the McCann’s take a sizeable portion of the press to court for libelling them? How then does that square with your theory that the press are covering for the McCann’s? Why did the press instantly capitulate, and not go to court, if they thought they were telling the truth? Why then are YOU not going to court, if you ‘Fear no legal action from the McCann’s?’ Which is it Bennett, are the press protecting the McCann’s, or are they guilty as charged of libelling them, and they knew it, and so conceded without a fight

The second thing your book is based on is the writings of one goncalo amaral, the first Portuguese PJ inspector in charge of the investigation. You go to great lengths to tell everyone that you agree with amaral, that Madeleine died in the apartment, and that Kate and Gerry covered it up somehow. You repeat this shared conviction in your book, your leaflets and every correspondence you ever make to anyone. But nowhere do you point out that amaral is widely seen, not just in this country, but around the world, as having led one of the most inept, inefficient, incompetent, bungled and embarrassing investigations in living memory. You like to point out how his sterling work in the Joana Cipriano case led to the conviction and jailing of her mother, Leonor, for Joana’s murder, despite no body ever being found. What you fail to tell everyone is that, as a result of his investigation, he is now a convicted criminal, charged with perjury, for covering up the torture of that innocent woman, and is currently being investigated for allegedly beating up another witness in the Cipriano case. Are you aware, in fact, that at Leonor’s trial, NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER was produced, save the written confession, which was never verbally confirmed in court, CONTRARY to Portuguese law? No evidence whatsoever to back up her conviction, except a confession that has now been confirmed in another court to have been obtained under torture. Why is it these salient facts are missing from your books and leaflets Bennett? Why? You profess to champion free speech, why not put all the facts into your book, and allow the readers to make up their own minds?

So, are you now prepared to admit all of these things, admit your legal advisors pointed out all of the flaws in your books? I wonder, did they point out one of your most blatant lies, the one about what the Portuguese attorney general said, in his summing up? You claim, in your books and leaflets, that he said that there was insufficient evidence to charge the parents, but that there WAS evidence to suggest that Madeleine died in the apartment. Now we both know that is an absolute lie, don’t we. What was ACTUALLY said was that there was NO evidence to suggest that the parents had committed ANY crime, and that further, there was insufficient evidence to make any kind of assessment as to whether Madeleine was either alive or dead, or which was the most likely. That’s the truth, isn’t it Bennett?

In fact, the simple truth is this, there is NO evidence that Madeleine is dead, NO evidence that Kate and Gerry committed any crime, and NO reason to continue to hound and persecute this couple, things that we ‘McCann believers’ as you mockingly dismiss us, have known from day one. Your ‘Enemy’s bigger guns consist of the right to live free from the fear of persecution, libel and harassment. Your ‘Enemy’ are two innocent parents, whose every action is wholly consistent with a couple desperately trying to find their missing and clearly much loved daughter.

So, are you now going to grow a backbone, and tell your supporters on MM what was REALLY said at your meeting? Are the MM members going to press you for an answer?

Great Post Vee!

I await the cowardly liars answers, but I will not be holding my breath!

Bennett cannot even tell them the truth that Amberbooze has been named and so has Jill Halvern!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:24 am

Now Rosie, come on, did you really expect Bennett to tell them the truth? bennett:  Tell them the truth. Lol
Nope, not our Tone, its a case of, 'if I go down, ya all come with me'...lol
Carry on Tony.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:03 am

Peaceful1 wrote:Now Rosie, come on, did you really expect Bennett to tell them the truth? bennett:  Tell them the truth. Lol
Nope, not our Tone, its a case of, 'if I go down, ya all come with me'...lol
Carry on Tony.

No not really Peaceful, but it was worth asking him, but "good old Tone" wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on his bony backside!

I find it totally amazing that Tony Bennett can distribute his foul leaflets and mention a load of gossip, yet fails to mention that the disgraced former Portuguese detective he bases his rantings on, is actually a convicted criminal liar and perjurer! Now why is this I wonder? bennett:  Tell them the truth. 66164
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:24 am

Coz Rosie that will then totally discredit anything Amaral has said and anything TB has printed wont it? bennett:  Tell them the truth. Lol
But then again, we already knew that, just took a loooooooooong time for the others to realise it. Some still haven't.....
Oh well, we can lead a horse to water but we cant make it drink can we?
Bit too late for them though now isn't it?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:48 am

How totally misleading of Bennett and Butler NOT to include that information on their leaflets and booklets though, that is deliberately leaving something off, which they know would definitely alter the readers understanding of what he was trying to say on his leaflets.

In fact deliberately omitting something like that is lying by omission and deliberately omitting information like that while deliberately including a lot of lies and unfounded unsubstantiated tittle tattle, is actually known as spreading 'disinformation'.

Why are Bennett and Butler so keen to have people believe that an innocent child is dead by her parents hand and why do they so desperately want the search for Madeleine called off?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:22 pm

Why are Bennett and Butler so keen to have people believe that an innocent child is dead by her parents hand and why do they so desperately want the search for Madeleine called off?

When we know the answer to that Rosie, we will get some idea of who is behind Madeleines abduction and where she is today. IMO of course.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:45 pm

vee8 wrote:I would be most grateful if anyone who reads this and is a member of the MissingMadeleine forum could copy and post it there for me. After all, it is the members of said forum who deserve to have him tell them the truth. Some of you, I know, have seen through his charade long ago, but there are many others, including some former 3a’s members, who still see Bennett as some sort of messiah figure, who will lead them through the valley of the shadow of evil and into the promised land of the truth for Madeleine, such as they have forged it in their own mind’s eye. Well, now is the time to put Bennett under the spotlight. Time for YOU to ask him some hard questions, because, as many others out here in forum land already know, he has been leading you all by the nose for a long time, and after supporting him for so long, don’t you think YOU deserve the truth?

Libel law is confusing,

Libel law is uncertain.

Four hours, £500.00, do you really expect anyone to believe that was all they told you? Well, let me simplify things a little for you. If a person makes a public statement, verbally or in the written word, that is factually incorrect, and is liable to bring a second persons name or character into disrepute, that is libel. If YOU make the statement, and you cannot be backed up with firm evidence, or conversely the statement can be proved to be false, then YOU have committed that act of libel.

Libel law is now simple,

Libel law is now clear.

Vee how can Bennett tell the truth? He has no idea what the truth comprises of, in fact the word 'truth' does not appear in his vocabulary! How many times has this man been caught out telling lies now?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zavvi Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:31 am

The Austria trip is in question too....bennett:  Tell them the truth. C9fdea8f-c9ff-416c-bbbc-c6f97985c81
Zavvi
Zavvi
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:57 am

Should I e-mail this to him?!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:02 am

Vee, he probably reads on here anyway in his 'spare' (lots of) time he has on his hands, in between writing leaflets and scouring for high profile cases to jump on.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:10 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:Vee, he probably reads on here anyway in his 'spare' (lots of) time he has on his hands, in between writing leaflets and scouring for high profile cases to jump on.

Apparently he's now on the Steven Gately case, pontificating about how his death was not natural, or something like that. No doubt there will be leaflets.
bennett:  Tell them the truth. 907912
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:20 pm

Are you sure he is pontificating and not just talking out his a*se?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next