Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Claudia forgot to put that brain cell of hers into gear

Go down

Claudia forgot to put that brain cell of hers into gear Empty Claudia forgot to put that brain cell of hers into gear

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:20 pm

Cláudia said...
Nancy, yes, I've seen it. And you're so right.
To be honest, I just PMSL now whenever I read them! :-) The more they scream, rant, insult each other and make tantrums, the more I laugh! :-)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

That coming from a blog where you get kicked off if you don't agree with the self-appointed guru. Don't see any evidence of any of that on our forum, but if anyone wanted to at least they would be free to do so. Not like on Vile's. Claws parents must be very worried about her - so much stupidity stuffed into one horrible, vicious kid. But at least she is in good company - a compulsive liar, a supporter of a child abuser, a bunch of lemmings.

Back to top Go down

Claudia forgot to put that brain cell of hers into gear Empty Sass

Post by dianeh Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:40 pm

I assume they are talking about us. But I wonder what they are referring to.

I didnt know we screamed and ranted etc etc, and am fairly sure that no one throws tantrums.

Once again, we see that Claudia and friends are unable to tell reality from fantasy, just reading into things what they wish they said, not what they actually see. Prone to exageration, arent they?

And imagine making a comment like that only days after one of their 'loyal' supporters was thrown out for disagreeing with the hosts. Need I say more????
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Claudia forgot to put that brain cell of hers into gear Empty Claudia forgot to put that brain cell of hers into gear

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:12 am

What brain cell???????? lol!

Back to top Go down

Claudia forgot to put that brain cell of hers into gear Empty You're right!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:28 am

It is probably the blog brain cell and it wasn't her day to borrow it!!!

Back to top Go down

Claudia forgot to put that brain cell of hers into gear Empty Claws

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:47 am

Cláudia said...
Viv, to have a heart transplant she has to have the organ in the first place! :-)

Which is why the people on the sick psycho blog from hell (we rejected someone from here we thought might be a pervert - maybe he'll go to their blog and will be welcomed with open arms. What is Vile said "perverts attract perverts"?) will never ever be in line for a brain transplant should that ever become possible.

Back to top Go down

Claudia forgot to put that brain cell of hers into gear Empty Re: Claudia forgot to put that brain cell of hers into gear

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down