Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man questionned over Madeleine McCann lookalike step-daughter

+10
maria
rosemary
dianeh
bluj1515
Tinkerbell43
Catkins
Rosie
vee8
calcite51
Pedro Silva
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Man questionned over Madeleine McCann lookalike step-daughter - Page 2 Empty Re: Man questionned over Madeleine McCann lookalike step-daughter

Post by dianeh Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:20 am

THere is a definite resemblance. And it does my heart good to see her father be so co-operative with the police.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Man questionned over Madeleine McCann lookalike step-daughter - Page 2 Empty Re: Man questionned over Madeleine McCann lookalike step-daughter

Post by Rosie Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:22 am

dianeh wrote:The step father was not 'harrassed' as the police officer said he was more than willing to help. So on the Morias blog, they are not only halfwits but halfwits that cant read.

Can someone tell me what country this was in, was it Britain? Because it is encouraging that there is a police force that will investigate a sighting.

And last comment, back on the step father willing to help. It is as we said so often. Normal people will go out of their way to help. So why hasnt the man carrying the chid in the street at PDL the night that Madeleine disappeared came forward? Over and over again, it has been proven that normal and innocent people will offer assistance. It points again to the man carrying the child as being involved, as he just didnt come forward, and he must have known the police wanted him. He had something to hide, and it would be such a big coincidence, if that something had nothing to do with Madeleine.

I think there is definitely a resemblance with the aged progressed photograph too and I am heartened and encouraged that people are still looking and I think this will life the McCanns too, that people have not forgotten their daughter.

It is great to see a father cooperating and not being a ignoramus numbskull like those on the hate blogs like Joana Morons and the Many Morons forum (MM).

Diane I have often thought of this too, and this man was seen by Jane Tanner and the Smiths and must know very well that the police wanted to speak to them, this to me is highly suspicious, in fact this tome say sthis was the abductor, in the process of abducting Madeleine.

Something went wrong that night and the result was him walking around with Madeleine, when the investigators crack that, they will be a long way to discovering who took Madeleine and where she is now.
I wonder how their visit to Portugal went?

Also *dying* Raymond Hewlett, predatory paedophile is not dead yet (just a I predicted he would not be). This is why he was giving the McCanns the runaround, he wanted money. I still stand by what I originally thought, that man knows something.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:52 am

Oh please don't mention Hewlett. It still crosses me how I could think that awful man was thinking of his children when he asked the journalists for money. And how I felt sorry for his children.

I thought it was just another tabloid story that he'd asked the McCanns for money too. Just couldn't imagine anybody could be that evil. How stupid and naïve I was about that.

Yeah dying, right. Ooops

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:16 pm

Catkins wrote:
vee8 wrote:I find that very encouraging, and all credit to the step-dad for being so understanding.
clapping applause applause

I agree......although apparently Bentwit is whining about it on the MM forum.......... computer

If the childs father isnt moaning about it, and was quite happy the police were just doing their job, then what right has Bennett got to whinge?? NONE!
It just adds to my suspicions that IMO TB is wanting the public to stop looking for a live Madeleine. Why????
That's the question I would like TB to answer. Why?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2