Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man questionned over Madeleine McCann lookalike step-daughter

+10
maria
rosemary
dianeh
bluj1515
Tinkerbell43
Catkins
Rosie
vee8
calcite51
Pedro Silva
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Man questionned over Madeleine McCann lookalike step-daughter Empty Man questionned over Madeleine McCann lookalike step-daughter

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:47 am

A fire protection officer was questionned over the disappearance of Madeleine McCann after being spotted in a petrol station with his step-daughter who looks like the missing girl. Jon Hazlehurst and eight-year old Lauren were at home when officers arrived at his doorstep and asked them to go to a police station. A member of the public had seen the pair at a petrol station the day before and thought blonde Lauren was missing Maddie. The concerned witness had noted down Mr. Hazlehurst´s car registration plate and immediately notified the police. Officers then visited the family home and Jon and Lauren were taken to a police station for an identification process. Mr. Hazlehurst said he thought it was a "prank". He said: "I was surprised more than anything. My first thougt was it was someone pulling a prank on me before I realised that they were quite serious. I´ve never been called into a police station as a possible kidnapper. The police were very polite and I understood that they had to follow up the lead, even if it didn´t come to anything. There´s always a chance a tip-off like that might lead them to Madeleine".
He said: "A lot of people have said she does look kike her, I can see it, she does have a similar frame and hair, but her eyes are different". The pair went with the officers but were later released after they were identified and it was proved that she was not Maddie. Sgt Paul O´Neill, of Kingsbridge Police, said Lauren did bear a resemblance to Madeleine McCann - except for a different eye colour. He added: "I thank the lady for bringing it to our attention. She did well to spot to the little girl and inform us. Fortunately, the parent was more than willing to help". Jon suspects the sighting "could have been triggered by the story of Jaycee Lee Dugard, the American girl found last week after vanishing 18 years ago. He said: "In a way it proves that people are still vigilant about Maddie - people should still be on the look out for her. People do turn up years later. It happened last week with Jaycee Lee Dugard, turned up in the States. It can happen. As a parent it doesn´t bear thinking about one of your children going missing, I just can´t imagine how awful that out of control, powerless feeling must be".

"This is reassuring in a way that people are still looking for Madeleine".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Man questionned over Madeleine McCann lookalike step-daughter Empty Re: Man questionned over Madeleine McCann lookalike step-daughter

Post by calcite51 Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:02 am

It is very reassuring that people are still looking for Madeleine and even more encouraging that police continue to investigate sightings..
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Man questionned over Madeleine McCann lookalike step-daughter Empty Re: Man questionned over Madeleine McCann lookalike step-daughter

Post by vee8 Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:55 am

I find that very encouraging, and all credit to the step-dad for being so understanding.
clapping applause applause
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:46 am

Pedro Silva wrote:A fire protection officer was questionned over the disappearance of Madeleine McCann after being spotted in a petrol station with his step-daughter who looks like the missing girl. Jon Hazlehurst and eight-year old Lauren were at home when officers arrived at his doorstep and asked them to go to a police station. A member of the public had seen the pair at a petrol station the day before and thought blonde Lauren was missing Maddie. The concerned witness had noted down Mr. Hazlehurst´s car registration plate and immediately notified the police. Officers then visited the family home and Jon and Lauren were taken to a police station for an identification process. Mr. Hazlehurst said he thought it was a "prank". He said: "I was surprised more than anything. My first thougt was it was someone pulling a prank on me before I realised that they were quite serious. I´ve never been called into a police station as a possible kidnapper. The police were very polite and I understood that they had to follow up the lead, even if it didn´t come to anything. There´s always a chance a tip-off like that might lead them to Madeleine".
He said: "A lot of people have said she does look kike her, I can see it, she does have a similar frame and hair, but her eyes are different". The pair went with the officers but were later released after they were identified and it was proved that she was not Maddie. Sgt Paul O´Neill, of Kingsbridge Police, said Lauren did bear a resemblance to Madeleine McCann - except for a different eye colour. He added: "I thank the lady for bringing it to our attention. She did well to spot to the little girl and inform us. Fortunately, the parent was more than willing to help". Jon suspects the sighting "could have been triggered by the story of Jaycee Lee Dugard, the American girl found last week after vanishing 18 years ago. He said: "In a way it proves that people are still vigilant about Maddie - people should still be on the look out for her. People do turn up years later. It happened last week with Jaycee Lee Dugard, turned up in the States. It can happen. As a parent it doesn´t bear thinking about one of your children going missing, I just can´t imagine how awful that out of control, powerless feeling must be".

"This is reassuring in a way that people are still looking for Madeleine".

Thank you for posting this Pedro, it is very comforting and encouraging.

What a great story all round, the lady for acting in a sensible way, jotting down the registration and contacting the police, not scaring the child or her parents.
The police for taking it seriously and investigating promptly and then acting.
The little girl and her daddy, because her father realised the importance of such a sighting and also realises that Madeleine could be identified from such a sighting as this and was very cooperative and helpful, what a nice thoughtful man.

I am so glad to see that normal people have not been put off by the likes of the vile Tony Bennett!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:02 am

vee8 wrote:I find that very encouraging, and all credit to the step-dad for being so understanding.

I agree......although apparently Bentwit is whining about it on the MM forum.......... computer
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:11 am

Glad to my friend Rosiepops and I agree with you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:43 am

Catkins wrote:
vee8 wrote:I find that very encouraging, and all credit to the step-dad for being so understanding.

I agree......although apparently Bentwit is whining about it on the MM forum.......... computer

Apparently he wants the search officially STOPPED, because HE has decided she is dead. pullinghairout

The arrogant twat, what in the hell gives him the right to make that sort of arbitary decision?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:46 am

Pedro, it really cheers me up when I hear of the good people in this world, because when we all have to deal with the likes of that nasty vile person Bennett and his nasty vile "hard faced cow" girlfriend sidekick, it can drag us down, so to hear of this so helpful man, policeman and the very alert lady, it just restores my faith in humanity a little, that faith that people like Bennett and Butler are destroying in people.
Do you know that to think that Bennett is like this is bad enough, but when I see the nasty contemptuous behaviour of Debbie Butler, because she is a woman and we are talking about an abducted child and her parents search for her and the hell her mother Kate is going through, I expect a woman to understand and empathise with this more, I think that Debbie Butler and her sheer evil nastiness is an affront to womankind!

Bennett should spend less time on MM whining about this, (what the hell has it got to do with him anyway?)And more time trying to answer the questions I have posed him about just one of his contemptible reasons!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:51 am

vee8 wrote:
Catkins wrote:

Apparently he wants the search officially STOPPED, because HE has decided she is dead. pullinghairout

The arrogant twat, what in the hell gives him the right to make that sort of arbitary decision?

Who the hell does this arrogant man think he is?

BENNETT

WHAT ABOUT WHAT MADELEINE WANTS YOU CONTEMPTIBLE NASTY EVIL VILE CREATURE?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:46 am

The only ones who have authority to decide what to do, are her parents and those who are really searching for her.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:49 am

As for you TB, you are the one who has to officially stopped, who are you to decide? You have neither the right nor the authority to decide anything. But if you want to decide something, decide to shut your mouth once and for all, because this is the only decision you must take.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:58 am

Pedro Silva wrote:As for you TB, you are the one who has to officially stopped, who are you to decide? You have neither the right nor the authority to decide anything. But if you want to decide something, decide to shut your mouth once and for all, because this is the only decision you must take.

Hear, hear, well said Pedro.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:30 am

Pedro Silva wrote:As for you TB, you are the one who has to officially stopped, who are you to decide? You have neither the right nor the authority to decide anything. But if you want to decide something, decide to shut your mouth once and for all, because this is the only decision you must take.

Well said Pedro, I could not have put this better myself.

Question, why is it so important to nomark Bennett that he do everything he possibly can to frustrate the search for Madeleine, now even going to the extreme of calling for the search for her to be stopped?

It is plain that this is what is behind his scurrilous activities.

One could be forgiven for thinking that he is on someones payroll!

I wouldn't mind but he is NOT paying for it, Bennett does not even work, so he is not a tax payer. How does Bennett make his living I wonder?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:27 pm

Can you believe that on Joana Morais' site, they believe the man was 'harrass' because of the McCanns?? I certainly did NOT read that anywhere in that article - I guess it's another case where they make it up as they go along with of course a negative slant on the McCanns. How totally pathetic!
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:29 pm

WHY DOES BENNETT CARE? This man doesn't!! He has an AGENDA and it's CLEAR.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:14 pm

TB is a very sick man. Even IF they are proven correct and Madeleine is deceased, the person(s) who caused her death must be apprehended to prevent another family and another child of going through this hellish ordeal....

I am thankful to the police officers who did their job and investigated. I am encouraged by this.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:16 pm

The step father was not 'harrassed' as the police officer said he was more than willing to help. So on the Morias blog, they are not only halfwits but halfwits that cant read.

Can someone tell me what country this was in, was it Britain? Because it is encouraging that there is a police force that will investigate a sighting.

And last comment, back on the step father willing to help. It is as we said so often. Normal people will go out of their way to help. So why hasnt the man carrying the chid in the street at PDL the night that Madeleine disappeared came forward? Over and over again, it has been proven that normal and innocent people will offer assistance. It points again to the man carrying the child as being involved, as he just didnt come forward, and he must have known the police wanted him. He had something to hide, and it would be such a big coincidence, if that something had nothing to do with Madeleine.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:30 pm

Good point Dianeh about the man never coming forward in PDL. And if anyone needed any more PROOF that Bennett is obstructing the search for Madeleine then this quote from him is it! Into the FILE Rosie!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:14 pm

calcite51 wrote:It is very reassuring that people are still looking for Madeleine and even more encouraging that police continue to investigate sightings..

Even more reassuring that people are COOPERATING although they may be, for a while, in the position of suspects.

Very different from that belgian father, isn't it?
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:52 pm

With all do respect, I just say this: without evidence otherwise given to me by the PI´s, I still continue to think that she is alive somewhere out there waiting to be found.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:18 pm

maria wrote:
calcite51 wrote:It is very reassuring that people are still looking for Madeleine and even more encouraging that police continue to investigate sightings..

Even more reassuring that people are COOPERATING although they may be, for a while, in the position of suspects.

Very different from that belgian father, isn't it?
Yes Maria..........I don't think we saw a photo of him or any details !!
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:With all do respect, I just say this: without evidence otherwise given to me by the PI´s, I still continue to think that she is alive somewhere out there waiting to be found.

I agree Pedro... until there is proof otherwise.....I will continue to hope for Madeleine and Her family........ flower
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:48 pm

Man questionned over Madeleine McCann lookalike step-daughter JonHazlehurst_1475255c

way to old...although i have to admit she does look a little like madeleine in the aged progression pictures.

Another lead...another sad ending for the mccanns.I think its great that people are still keeping their eyes peeled back for her.

As for Bennett....who the hell does he think he is wanting the search stopped for her because he believes she is dead!!!

Someone needs to shut this pillock up once and for all...bloody hypocrite.

The world does not revolve around his deluded way of thinking.

He should of become a politician because all he is interested in is putting the world rights at wrong. Laffin

Does his family agree with what he is doing i wonder??Or do they just play along to entertain his fantasies and twisted imagination. Awwwwww lol.....

Isnt there somewhere where he can go where he can and freely talk confidently about all this as often and openly as he wants ???...somewhere that's been made warm and cosy and nice and welcoming for him???

with padded walls and barred windows maybe?? im sure there is you know. flower
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:36 am

Well, what TB believes is wrong, because, I have not seen any evidence to prove his disgusting claims, because if his claims are based on a book of lies from Gonzo, which seems to be the case, then they are not reliable.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Man questionned over Madeleine McCann lookalike step-daughter Empty Man questioned over Madeleine McCann lookalike

Post by Chicane Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:48 am

Man questioned over Madeleine McCann lookalike

A fire protection officer was questionned over the
disappearance of Madeleine McCann after being spotted in a petrol
station with his step-daughter, who looks like the missing girl.

Published: 10:38AM BST 04 Sep 2009

Man questionned over Madeleine McCann lookalike step-daughter JonHazlehurst_1475255c
Jon Hazelhurst with his daughter Lauren who was
called into a police station after she was mistaken for missing girl
Madeleine McCann Photo: SWNS

on Hazlehurst and eight-year-old Lauren were at home
when officers arrived at their doorstep and asked them to go to a
police station.

A member of the public had seen the pair at a petrol station the day before and thought blonde Lauren was missing Maddie.

The concerned witness had noted down Mr Hazelhurst's car registration plate and immediately notified police.

Officers then visited the family home and Jon and Lauren were taken to a police station for an identification process.

Mr Hazelhurst, of Kingsbridge, Devon, said he thought it was a ''prank''.

He
said: ''I was surprised more than anything. My first thought was that
it was someone pulling a prank on me before I realised that they were
quite serious.

''I've never been called into a police station as
a possible kidnapper. The police were very polite and I understood that
they had to follow up the lead, even if it didn't come to anything.

''There's always a chance a tip-off like that might lead them to Madeleine.''

Mr Hazelhurst and Lauren pulled in for petrol on their way back from walking their dog at nearby Slapton beach on Sunday.

The
following morning officers knocked on Mr Hazlehurst's door asking him
and his step-daughter to come to Kingsbridge police station.

The pair went with the officers but were later released after they were identified and it was proved that she was not Maddie.

Sgt
Paul O'Neill, of Kingsbridge Police, said Lauren did bear a resemblance
to Madeleine McCann - except for a different eye colour.

He
added: ''I thank the lady for bringing it to our attention. She did
well to spot the little girl and inform us. Fortunately, the parent was
more than willing to help.''

Madeleine McCann disappeared in May 2007 while on holiday with her parents and twin siblings in the Algarve region of Portugal.

She went missing a few days before her fourth birthday and would be six years old now.

The Telegraph

Man questionned over Madeleine McCann lookalike step-daughter 720069774_500_500_rkql
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next