Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Am Banned From The Missing Madeleine Forum

+7
Pedro Silva
Cath
bluj1515
Tinkerbell43
calcite51
vee8
Rosie
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I Am Banned From The Missing Madeleine Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: I Am Banned From The Missing Madeleine Forum

Post by Rosie Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:57 pm

Apparently when Bennett was admonishing another member for their grammar on the MM forum yesterday, made reference to us and other forums being a "NEXT of vipers". Of course he meant "NEST" of vipers!

Isn't the irony of that sweet? He was castigating another member for their grammatical mistakes, while making his own!
I wouldn't mind, but I have seen the most obvious and glaring grammatical errors in his own posts.

"Judge and be judged" Bennett!

I really felt for that person, who did not ask for any of that and who received no support from the admin or mods of the forum and Bennett, yet again, was allowed to flagrantly breach the T&Cs and nothing was done to stop him.

Bennett you are nothing but a rude, nasty internet bully boy thug, who gets off on Lording it over others!

You reminded me of how badly Bennett floundered on the Democracy Forum Cat, what did he do there? He went crying to the resident bully boy Jon Connor and got him to pull the thread.

There is a distinct pattern to Bennett's behaviour.
coward

Bennett single handed managed to make a complete mockery of the British Democracy Forum, who is in existence to try and promote 'free speech', but apparently speech is only free over there if Bennett agrees with it, if he doesn't forget it because he has a couple of the mods in his pocket! I used to think that forum was brilliant, I used to read it with interest long before Bennett's ruinous tentacles took hold, but he managed to destroy it all (as usual).

This is what Bennett does though, he starts all of this controversy, then when people take him on and answer back with the other side of the argument,an argument he never seems to have any constructive answers to, he storms about throwing his weight around, and threatening everyone with legal action if they do not remove posts that disagree with him and his spurious arguments.
If he was to sue all of those he has threatened, he would have to be a multi millionaire! The man is a bully boy and the sooner people see him for what he is the better. I honestly thought a lot more of the Democracy forum than to crumble the way they did, very disappointing.
However, that is another forum Bennett managed to ruin, he is getting quite a tally. He is also becoming highly arrogant and way too big for his boots, normally I would say ignore someone like this and in fact that is what we have tried to do, Vee8 will tell you how I have said ignore Bennett, he is not worth it, but actually Vee saw something that I missed and Vee was right, we cannot ignore Bennett any longer because he has become dangerous to the search for Madeleine.

When they crossed that line on Friday 14th August 2009 and took their vile hate campaign into the very heart of the McCanns home, it became apparent that Bennett is an arrogant, ignorant dangerous narcissistic bully and he has to be stopped, before he does any further damage to the search for Madeleine.
Madeleine's parents should not have to put up with this, they have enough to worry about, something has to be done about Bennett and the authorities of the UK have to step up and do it and I mean sooner, rather than later - before someone gets hurt, before there is another awful tragedy!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

I Am Banned From The Missing Madeleine Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: I Am Banned From The Missing Madeleine Forum

Post by rosemary Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:03 pm

Can anyone enlighten me as to his (TB) correspondence with this Shrimpton guy on MM right now? Who IS this guy??? Either:

a) he´s genuine and what he has to say is REALLY scary
b) he´s genuine and he is in the throes of a nervous breakdown
c) he´s genuine and he´s havin a laff
d) he´s a fake

which is it folks?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:30 pm

TB has to be stopped immediately, and the Law Enforcement of the UK has that obligation and that duty to stop his disgusting behaviour.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:31 pm

Who knows Rosemary, Michael Shrimpton is a bit, how shall we say colourful?

I doubt even Bennett would knowingly liaise with an impostor, but then I doubted he would behave in such a foolhardy manner and he did!

Strange thing though Shrimpton, materialised the other night just in time to get Bennett out of a hole he had dug for himself and now it appears the same thing is happening again.

One thing that strikes me as odd, if this is the 'real' Michael Shrimpton, then what on earth is he doing on a libellous little internet forum like MM, in the middle of the day? Hasn't he got any serious and important cases to attend to?

It doesn't sound right to me!

It is probably an impostor!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:34 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:TB has to be stopped immediately, and the Law Enforcement of the UK has that obligation and that duty to stop his disgusting behaviour.

I agree with you Pedro and together we are going to see that the law of the land of the UK is going to apply to Tony Bennett and Debbie Butler.

I apologise if our laws seem soft and lapse Pedro, this is something that many of us Brits get really frustrated with, I suppose we have to get the balance right somewhere in the middle my friend.

Rosie x
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Rosie re Shrimpton. I asked myself that all important question too. If he is genuine and being truthful what he hell is he doing writing to TB and ending up on MM? Could it be that he is genuine and sincerely wants people to lay off K&G and this might be a clever way to do it? Seems like he cannot speak to the law or the government so he decides to go public on the internet. And the media would be a daft thing for him to do. Just a thought.........

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:54 pm

Have you got a link to that thread? (urgently?)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:14 am

Strange.......the Madeleine Threads seem to have been hidden...or is it closed to non members now........

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

I Am Banned From The Missing Madeleine Forum - Page 2 Empty Catkins You Bring WONDERFUL NEWS!

Post by Rosie Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:26 am

Of course like the cowards they are, they have gone behind closed doors, which is absolutely brilliant news, it means of course, no one can read the lies and rants of Bennett. Laffin

Which of course is just what we want! They are stopping themselves from spreading their malicious gossip - fantastic! flower

Although how long Bennett will continue to post his rants on there knowing he doesn't have an audience, remains to be seen!

Last edited by Rosiepops on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:27 am

Rosie I have just emailed you.. The full report on:

www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9716&page=12

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:35 am

So Rosemary, do you think that Shrimpton was actually on there, or do you think it was an impostor using the conspiraloon information from the Icke site? Thus making it look like it was Shrimpton?

Never mind, we will just have to find this out and I have just person to ask! highfive
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:37 am

I think it was him....but it should not have been........

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:40 am

I can't see how someone working for the secret service...espionage etc......would be outing himself on an Internet Forum.....I doubt his his buddies in the MI5 ...FBI and CIA would be too impressed.

Look at the uproar caused by that Spy Chiefs wife by posting family info on Facebook !!
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:45 am

There is an odd connection with TB and Shrimpton. A professional one it would appear.

But how the hell that full Madeleine report ended up on the internet in David Icke´s site is beyond me.

The MM posting is questionable I agree. I really don´t know about that.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:50 am

Just saw this thread.

Just a couple of comments on Rosie getting banned from MM.

On Ironside, he/she as always pathetic. I also remember him from the DX days, and I also remember that Rosie made no comment about his mother. Challenge to you Ironside, produce the posts. So put up or shut up.

The poster referring to Docmac and Viv. Dear oh dear, referring to posts from a poster pretending to be a doctor (paediatrician no less) who also claimed to have inside information that has never materialised, and the other poster claiming to be a solicitor but then claims she never said that only to later claim once again she is a solicitor.

Tell me, why would anyone knowingly post on a site with posters like that who have been proven again and again to be liars. But of course, who cares if they are liars, as long as what they are taking part in the McCann persecution.

As for Michael Shrimpton. I dont believe that is it the real Shrimpton on MM. Which poster was it that pretended to be Amaral and post on the 3A's? That would be the first place I would look as to who is actually posting in Shrimpton's name.

And Rosie, better off out of there. I think you did a good job refuting Bennett and his lies, and that stupid Autumn, who seems to think that we are a bunch of brain washed cult members. Umm, Autumn needs to look at just who it is that is brain washed, who believes the McCanns guilty of all manner of crimes, against the evidence and the findings of the Portuguese judicial system. And also, who was it who delivered potentially libellous (and I am being nice here) leaflets to the good people of Rothley, without a second thought for the impact it could have on the McCann twins.

For Autumn, let me make a prediction. Action will be taken against a number of people, including the Houndation for those leaflets, and the distributing of them, as well as for the many many libellous posts coming out of MM and those that came out of the 3A's. I also predict that some will be charged with harrassment and/or stalking both for online and real life actions. Just wait, it will come. And that action will not be against the J4 or other pro forums.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

I Am Banned From The Missing Madeleine Forum - Page 2 Empty Action Will be Taken Against Bennett, Butler, Greens et al & The missing madeleine and 3 Arguidos Forums

Post by Rosie Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:51 pm

dianeh wrote:Just saw this thread.

Just a couple of comments on Rosie getting banned from MM.

On Ironside, he/she as always pathetic. I also remember him from the DX days, and I also remember that Rosie made no comment about his mother. Challenge to you Ironside, produce the posts. So put up or shut up.

The poster referring to Docmac and Viv. Dear oh dear, referring to posts from a poster pretending to be a doctor (paediatrician no less) who also claimed to have inside information that has never materialised, and the other poster claiming to be a solicitor but then claims she never said that only to later claim once again she is a solicitor.

Tell me, why would anyone knowingly post on a site with posters like that who have been proven again and again to be liars. But of course, who cares if they are liars, as long as what they are taking part in the McCann persecution.

As for Michael Shrimpton. I dont believe that is it the real Shrimpton on MM. Which poster was it that pretended to be Amaral and post on the 3A's? That would be the first place I would look as to who is actually posting in Shrimpton's name.

And Rosie, better off out of there. I think you did a good job refuting Bennett and his lies, and that stupid Autumn, who seems to think that we are a bunch of brain washed cult members. Umm, Autumn needs to look at just who it is that is brain washed, who believes the McCanns guilty of all manner of crimes, against the evidence and the findings of the Portuguese judicial system. And also, who was it who delivered potentially libellous (and I am being nice here) leaflets to the good people of Rothley, without a second thought for the impact it could have on the McCann twins.

For Autumn, let me make a prediction. Action will be taken against a number of people, including the Houndation for those leaflets, and the distributing of them, as well as for the many many libellous posts coming out of MM and those that came out of the 3A's. I also predict that some will be charged with harrassment and/or stalking both for online and real life actions. Just wait, it will come. And that action will not be against the J4 or other pro forums.

I agree with your comments Diane. The mistake all these people actively involved in the stalking, harassment and threats towards the McCanns, either in real life of electronically, have made, is mistaking silence and inactivity for no action, and none likely! I include all those in the title of this post and I also include the Justiceformaddie&thetwins blogspot, all these people have come under active investigation and I think it is now only a matter of time before they all learn of certain pending actions.

for all of you who know me, you know that whatever I say or predict, almost always comes to fruition, in fact, I have had my finger of the pulse of this from the offset and have successfully predicted the downfall of Amaral, the releasing of the McCanns and Murat from suspect status. That NO charges will be brought against the McCanns for a total absence of evidence. I also successfully predicted that Goncalo Amaral would be found guilty (he was). I also said 20 months ago that Leonor Cipriano would get another appeal in court (she has) I also said that Leonor will be freed (we will see).

I have been castigated and slandered, abused and attacked for stating my beliefs, I have been accused of being part of Team McCann and all manner of different people.

How have I been right? Do I have inside information? No, I use exactly the same information as the rabid antis use, the same information as nutter Bennett and Butler use, the difference being is that I stick to staying within the confines of the law and what is actually known, rather than taking what is known and placing a lot of unfounded gossip, speculation and unsubstantiated accusations and a lot of nonsense about sniffer dogs.

So Bennett and Butler here is a special prediction for you two,

It will not be too much longer before you hear from the police etc and I believe that you will be charged at some point, for harassment and incitement to harass.
the charges will cover all your activities over the past 19 months, both on and off line.

I read Bennett saying yesterday that it was 20 days and they have heard nothing from the police, well Bennett as ever is playing fast and loose with the truth, because *I KNOW* that he is again being disingenuous here.

One thing is certain, all the above people crossed a line long ago, they either reside in fantasy land and are completely cuckoo, or they really are nasty vicious, malicious hateful vile creatures, or maybe both? I don't know, however, I hope the law does and that they are the subjects of due process.

This has gone on for long enough and it is time it was stopped. I believe on Friday 14th August 2009, the Madeleine Foundation run by Debbie Butler and Tony Bennett, crossed a line and there is no going back from that line. So anything that now happens and the people that will be affected by it, can all look back to that data and personally thank Debbie Butler and Tony Bennett and especially Tony Bennett for his subsequent loose cannon behaviour, which really went a long way to what will prove to be these peoples demise.

Why would I and why would anyone on here want to incite vigilantism? We do not have to, the law of the land can adequately deal with these people.

The only vigilantism and inciting to hatred and violence, libel and slander etc has come directly from the 3arguidos and forums like Missing Madeleine and hate blogs like the one run by the brainless Viv. The same Viv who has predicted that the leicestershire police were investigating the McCanns and will bring charges...err wrong..The exact same with the Portuguese police....wrong.. the same with Leonor Cipriano....wrong....Goncalo Amaral...wrong......Charges brought in 2008.... wrong, yep, she has been wrong, wrong and wrong again, her and her little mate Claudia, both wrong, everytime, in fact NOTHING they have ever predicted has ben proved right!

Ironside...

Ironside you made a statement, a statement you know to be wholly untrue, the fact that you yourself used your own dying mother to bring something on what is ostensibly a cheap and nasty little hate forum, run by someone without the semblance of a brain, that has no idea what constitutes as libel and slander, is for your own conscience. However, I am still challenging you to produce those posts in screengrabs and links, to where I made any detrimental reference to your dying mother and thus prove that you are not a despicable liar that thinks nothing of using his own mother as a tool to get what you want.
Also I am waiting for you to deny that you use the woe is me "I am going to leave this forum" card, many many times because you love sitting back and waiting for people to come on and beg you not to leave.

While we are at it, do you deny saying all those despicable things about Elizabeth Smart and Jaycee Lee Dugard? Simply because it did not fit in with the bilge you write and desperately so want to believe and think about the McCanns? Shame on you.

What pathetic and amoral person you are Ironside

Last edited by Rosiepops on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:16 am

I see Ambersl*t has banned a poster called Autumn.

Well, well Autumn your leaves have fallen, I would say this was Karma, I remember you reporting me to your beloved furor leader (Ambersl*t) for absolutely nothing, you along with Ironside got me banned from MM. (Not that I lost any sleep over it)

Which reminds me Ironside,I do not appear to have received an answer from you, so I repeat this challenge:

"PRODUCE THE POSTS WHERE I HAVE SAID ANYTHNG BAD ABOUT YOUR MOTHER IRONSIDE AND PROVE THAT YOU ARE NOT A SNIVELLING LYING LITTLE COWARD THAT WOULD USE YOUR OWN MOTHER TO GET SYMPATHY FROM PEOPLE ON AN INTERNET FORUM!"

You sad sack! I bet since you threw one of your famous threats to flounce, you have hardly posted on MM, which just goes to prove what a total tosser loser you really are!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:45 am

They are eating their young now, eh?
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:39 am

It seems that Ambersozzled thought that Autumn is Bonnybraese, so she was banned. I read it on Bonny's forum.

Autumn is one mean vicious woman, who is anti through and through and totally prejudiced with it, so we need not feel sorry for her being treated unfairly. Perhaps she should take a little time to realise that her treatment is typical of Amber, Bren etc, and she should reflect on just why it this is so. They are wrong about this type of thing over and over, very poor judges of character, yet they proclaim themselves positive the McCanns are guilty of (just fill in whatever you wish here). I know that I wouldnt be following the example of those that are so wrong so often, especially when they cant even tell one of their own from the enemy.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2