Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Dear Gonc Has Been Caught At It - AGAIN Or........... Gonc In Public Brawl After Husband of Lover KOs him In Bar!

+5
rosemary
clairesy
Tinkerbell43
Catkins
christabel
9 posters

Go down

Oh Dear Gonc Has Been Caught At It - AGAIN  Or........... Gonc In Public Brawl After Husband  of Lover KOs him In Bar! Empty Oh Dear Gonc Has Been Caught At It - AGAIN Or........... Gonc In Public Brawl After Husband of Lover KOs him In Bar!

Post by christabel Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:51 am

Subject: Scandal of Summer - wife of Gonçalo who she said she Loved! (former.inspector of PJ) it put his suitcases at the door !

Dates Mon, 17 Aug 2009 20:54:25 +0100

Due to the fact that Mr. Gonçalo Amaral (disgraced former inspector of the PJ of Portimão) arrived at his house, several times, late at night and in the early hours of the morning, his wife («known as the best fellatio of Faro») suspected that he had an affair with another woman, because he came home reeking of another woman's perfume. Sofia, Amaral's wife, packed all his clothes and shoes up and threw them in the door of a cafe', along with a letter she had written, explaining the worse things about her husband, for everybody who wanted to read it.

Sofia was still not satisfied with that, the following night, in the absence of her husband Goncalo, she went to have dinner in a well known restaurant in Portimão, with the husband of the woman she believed had an affair with her husband. After dinner, the two "lovers" went for the night to the Praia da Rocha, hand in hand, kissing and showing a fondness and a very strong intimacy for each other, but, because she was still not satisfied with that, she took that gentleman back to her house, the marital home, in the late hours of the night.

It was the biggest scandal of so well-known public figures among residents in Portimão. But this history does not end here. From that day 2 months ago, the couple (Gonçalo Amaral and his wife) do not rest, their relationship is in turmoil and at an all time low, their marriage is under great strain.

They reached the point that Dr. Gonçalo Amaral, inside a well-known bar at Praia da Rocha,got up approximately 4 times from his table and approached the table of the other couple. Goncalo Amaral, made several threats to the man that went out with his wife Sofia, and 3 or 4 times he violently put his hands around the neck of the same man, insulting the couple numerous times, kicking and punching, until Mr. Gonçalo Amaral was finally asked to leave, by the persons present in the bar who were there to have fun, not to see violent discussions, insults, threats and beatings, just because Mr. Gonçalo Amaral and his wife decided to do a big scandal and scene at the place.

It was a shame! How is it possible that so well-educated people, supposedly with "distinction" and an high professional status, behave in such a derogatory fashion and become embroiled in these kind of scandals! And they cannot leave each others husbands and wives alone... Still have more to come!!.

Sqeaky Clean Amaral, serves you right Sofia, :club: no more new handbags for you my dear.

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

Last edited by christabel on Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Oh Dear Gonc Has Been Caught At It - AGAIN  Or........... Gonc In Public Brawl After Husband  of Lover KOs him In Bar! Empty Re: Oh Dear Gonc Has Been Caught At It - AGAIN Or........... Gonc In Public Brawl After Husband of Lover KOs him In Bar!

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:41 am

Have you a link to this Christabel?
And do you mind if I post this on PFA?

Back to top Go down

Oh Dear Gonc Has Been Caught At It - AGAIN  Or........... Gonc In Public Brawl After Husband  of Lover KOs him In Bar! Empty Re: Oh Dear Gonc Has Been Caught At It - AGAIN Or........... Gonc In Public Brawl After Husband of Lover KOs him In Bar!

Post by christabel Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:45 am

Mulleena wrote:Have you a link to this Christabel?

Hi Mulleena, I can't give you the link as this is classified information from our source.

You are welcome to put on PFA as long as you limk it to our here.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:55 am

christabel wrote:
Mulleena wrote:Have you a link to this Christabel?

Hi Mulleena, I can't give you the link as this is classified information from our source.

You are welcome to put on PFA as long as you link it to here.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...sorry.................no I'm not....ahahahahahahahahahahahaha....... Laughing

Priceless...couldn't happen to a nicer couple....ahahahahahahahahahaha
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:59 am

What great role models for their children!

Personally I'm not surprised to hear of Goncs infidelity, I expected nothing else of him, I doubt it was his first affair and it certainly wont be his last!.

If this was only a couple of months ago, it just shows what a fascade they have been putting on for the papers pretending to be all united and supportive of each other. What a pair of disgusting adulterers!.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:33 am

affraid affraid affraid Noooooo!!! i don't believe it for one second....not gonc???

cant be!!!

must be mistaken!!!!

He wouldn't dare put his hands on someone else???

Thats just not his style!!

I refuse to believe that this gentleman would have anything to do with violence,and do not believe he put his hands around that mans throat!!! i also do not believe that he would contemplate kicking and punching another person either!!! this is absurd!!!

The guy who threw him out of the bar must of been mistaken!!!!

only kidding gonc......don't get excited my lovely boy!!............. you got a hope in hells chance of winning me over on ya side!!! Laffin Laffin Laffin

I would have thrown ya out for looking at another person let alone standing up and approaching them!! lmao

tut tut tut ....does this sort of urrrm ..............put a big naughty boy cross on his criminal record now???

Or does he get to walk around putting his hands around peoples throats, kicking and punching them for free of charge?

i would have loved to have been a journalist in that bar....i would have given the mccanns a field day with the pics!!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:57 am

Laffin Laffin Clairesy you are a one lol.

Its just a good job there were no stairs to push that man down, or nobody to hold him while Gonc put the boot in.
Sofia might have to sell her red handbag, never mind but it serves her right. Lying ***** that she is.
I never thought she would get her comeuppance so soon Oh Dear Gonc Has Been Caught At It - AGAIN  Or........... Gonc In Public Brawl After Husband  of Lover KOs him In Bar! 856830.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:34 pm

Oh I do love a good domestic in public, especially coming from those who have professed to be such rational and intelligent and civilised and caring and loving people......
Wait long enough and the truth will out folks.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:37 am

Not our hero Gonc - I'm sure the McCanns made him do it. Gonc's wife iis the same person who wrote Kate a letter telling Kate what a wonderful husband Gonc was and how badly treated he was by the PJ. I wonder what Mrs. Gonc would write today - can I guess - I wonder if Dirty Rat, B***ARD, are the complimentary words she would use to describe Amaral.

What a difference a few months make, eh?
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am

calcite51 wrote:Not our hero Gonc - I'm sure the McCanns made him do it. Gonc's wife is the same person who wrote Kate a letter telling Kate what a wonderful husband Gonc was and how badly treated he was by the PJ. I wonder what Mrs. Gonc would write today - can I guess - I wonder if Dirty Rat, B***ARD, are the complimentary words she would use to describe Amaral.

What a difference a few months make, eh?

Couldn't have happened to a nicer person could it Calcite? Laffin Laffin
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Its funny isnt it?? Laffin
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:05 am

I didnt comment on this before but I will now. I actually have no problem with Amaral and his wife airing their dirty laundry in public like this, and I normally would have very little interest in it.

BUT

when two people promote themselves as a loving family unit, and try to use this as a weapon against two innocent people who have lost their daughter, when the reality is very different, then they deserve all the scorn we can muster.

People in glass houses should not throw stones.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:48 pm

I agree, and I quote: " people in glass houses should not throw stones".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down