Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incensed by Madeleine posters.

+3
jean
Royal
vee8
7 posters

Go down

Incensed by Madeleine posters. Empty Incensed by Madeleine posters.

Post by vee8 Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:04 am

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/letters/m-incensed-Madeleine-posters/article-1273764-detail/article.html

I'm incensed by Madeleine posters

Friday, August 21, 2009, 09:30

As one who still prays regularly for the safe return of Madeleine McCann to her parents, I was incensed by the news that the so-called Madeleine Foundation is distributing libelous posters which are apparently offensive beyond description.
I have always been under the impression that there is a law against those sending poison pen letters. If not, or if posters are not regarded in the same way, perhaps the Mental Health Act would have help to offer.
Ms Debbie Butler is obviously very proud of herself and her achievement in worsening the distress of Maddie's parents. Perhaps one day she herself will suffer a great tragedy and receive similar, cruel opinions from people who do not understand her anguish.
As for the book, what really happened? No-one but the perpetrators of the crime can answer that.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Incensed by Madeleine posters. Empty Re: Incensed by Madeleine posters.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:36 am

Tell me more vee8, whats on these posters do you know?

Just read the link DOH!!

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:10 pm

Mulleena wrote:Tell me more vee8, whats on these posters do you know?

Just read the link DOH!!

Silly billy! baghead
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Incensed by Madeleine posters. Empty MULLLEENA

Post by Royal Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:34 pm

Do you really need to know Mullena, I think we all have a good idea but do not need to know the details, and not a good idea anyway to print their message of hate on this forum. I have no doubt that those having received these disgusting posters will have destroyed them immediately!

Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:52 am

I don't go on any of the other sites any more because I get so angry that I can't do anything to stop the hate and lies that some people are capable of. All I keep saying to myself is that they are very very small minded people, who have no life whatsoever, and the only excitement in their small lives seems to be to bring misery to others. I really don't know how Kate and Gerry McCann cope with all of this, together with the heartache of the loss of Madeleine, they are very special people. I know it would send me insane. They must gain some comfort in knowing that there are people such as the ones on this forum who are continuing to fight their corner, and are determined to support them through thick and thin. I wish to God that Madeleine could be found, so that this nightmare could end for the whole family. Until that day they have my unending support, and I will do anything to help in any way that I can. Hopefully after this last charade Tony Bennett and his cronies will now be dealt with as severely as possible. They are a dispicable bunch of morons who deserve everything that hopefully will be thrown at them.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:14 am

Hear! Hear! Jean

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:13 am

Hear! Hear! Jean.
Hear! Hear! Jayelles.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:15 am

jean wrote:I don't go on any of the other sites any more because I get so angry that I can't do anything to stop the hate and lies that some people are capable of. All I keep saying to myself is that they are very very small minded people, who have no life whatsoever, and the only excitement in their small lives seems to be to bring misery to others. I really don't know how Kate and Gerry McCann cope with all of this, together with the heartache of the loss of Madeleine, they are very special people. I know it would send me insane. They must gain some comfort in knowing that there are people such as the ones on this forum who are continuing to fight their corner, and are determined to support them through thick and thin. I wish to God that Madeleine could be found, so that this nightmare could end for the whole family. Until that day they have my unending support, and I will do anything to help in any way that I can. Hopefully after this last charade Tony Bennett and his cronies will now be dealt with as severely as possible. They are a dispicable bunch of morons who deserve everything that hopefully will be thrown at them.
Yep they are.... mental
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:29 am

jean wrote:I don't go on any of the other sites any more because I get so angry that I can't do anything to stop the hate and lies that some people are capable of. All I keep saying to myself is that they are very very small minded people, who have no life whatsoever, and the only excitement in their small lives seems to be to bring misery to others. I really don't know how Kate and Gerry McCann cope with all of this, together with the heartache of the loss of Madeleine, they are very special people. I know it would send me insane. They must gain some comfort in knowing that there are people such as the ones on this forum who are continuing to fight their corner, and are determined to support them through thick and thin. I wish to God that Madeleine could be found, so that this nightmare could end for the whole family. Until that day they have my unending support, and I will do anything to help in any way that I can. Hopefully after this last charade Tony Bennett and his cronies will now be dealt with as severely as possible. They are a dispicable bunch of morons who deserve everything that hopefully will be thrown at them.

Absolutely agree 100% with you Jean. I would like to pledge the McCanns my unending support too and to tell them that we here will never stop defending them or fighting their corner.

This world can be cruel enough sometimes without allowing these moronic haters to make it worse. A little girl was put to bed and someone came and abducted her, this should fill all of us with fear and terror, and it should make us want to do something to try and ensure that it never happens again, yet these people, all they want to do is hate hate hate, what is wrong with them? Why are they all so inhumane? Why do they want to punish her parents so badly because they made one mistake?

On Friday 14th August, Debbie Butler, Grenville Green and Helene Davies-Green, aided and abetted by the trash, and the lies that disgraced former Solicitor Tony Bennett wrote, over stepped the mark, they actually showed to the world, that they had become hate filled, nasty vile stalkers, by hounding and terrorising innocent people in their own homes. They took their nasty vile lies and posted their hate leaflets ,through unsuspecting peoples doors in Rothley and in the neighbours doors of Kate and Gerry McCann.

Do they honestly think that this has gone unnoticed? And do they honestly think that they will be allowed to get away with such dreadful despicable behaviour?

If they do, they should really think again and quickly because mark my words, these people are going to be punished for their utter wicked ignorance and their arrogance and their stupidity, and their utterly despicable vile behaviour, because they are horrible nasty vile creatures and they are going to pay for the pain and anguish they have unnecessarily caused to innocent human beings.

We should all actually write to the Leicestershire Police, the Maidstone Police and the Essex police and ask them what they are going to do about the people that carried out this crime of harassment and stalking, it is against the law and the police should be acting and they should be doing something.

This has gone on long enough and it should stop and stop now before someone gets hurt. If the police do nothing and someone does get hurt, then they are going to be held responsible too, because they cannot say that they have not been warned - countless times!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down